Mini 1474: Desperado's Revenge (Game Over)

jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:58 am

Post by jon_h61 »

@ Sthar8 You address JJ frequently in your posts. You complain about his play, and attack his logic. BUT I get the feeling you're addressing Town. Do you think he's Town or scum?

pedit @
Radioactive
I made that post as I was reading the ISOs of the players. I'd have to reread his ISO to see the points I liked. I didn't make any notes as I went. :? I'll get back to you on what I saw.
Radioactive Wolf
Radioactive Wolf
Goon
Radioactive Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by Radioactive Wolf »

In post 273, sthar8 wrote:Projecting? You're adding things that I didn't say. You'll forgive me if I don't take "Sometimes lurkers are scum. We don't do anything about it" seriously, especially considering the bloody stellar play of those making that unsupported assertion this game.
I'm not going to repeat myself after this.

If you have a problem with someone's activity in particular, ask the mod for a replacement. Town/scum/whatever your read may be.

That's the logic I base my assertion on. I suspect some prods/replacements are coming soon anyway.

Oh, and you might not think people are reading your posts, but I am. If I hear any more from you about "human decency", (ever) you're going to get an earful from me.
Radioactive Wolf
Radioactive Wolf
Goon
Radioactive Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:22 pm

In post 275, jon_h61 wrote:pedit @ Radioactive I made that post as I was reading the ISOs of the players. I'd have to reread his ISO to see the points I liked. I didn't make any notes as I went. I'll get back to you on what I saw.
Yeah, so did I. It's hard to understand for me.

I actually agree with whoever said Flench looks bad. The only justification we got for his current vote is that "his [radiant's] ISO looks bad", which is pretty much the same thing that he gave after he voted me. When pressed for details he either doesn't give any or gives vague ones (like the "trivial arguments" one he gave about me in Post 224). And this most recent exchange with theo is making me think that he's voting first and then making up stuff as he goes along to retroactively justify his vote.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Flench
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by jon_h61 »

@ radioactive I think it was his analysis of mnemonic and feelit
In post 117, N64Lord wrote:Feel it sets an rvs vote, but then tells radiant that his reaction to mnemoic is too extreme, the point of random voting, is to generate content, and cutting support like this cab allow scum to ignore pressure votes... they know it won't go through. When the town's attention is cowbells and theo, he needlessly brings up mini 1474(ongoing), discrediting mnemonic, who he had defended, and getting him out of a commitment, should he become the focus of a wagon later.
In post 21, N64Lord wrote:mnemoic think scum is trying to become lynch proof by claiming jester, don't take RVS seriosly.
In post 100, N64Lord wrote:For theomoaner's questions, posts 19 and 20 have me saying "out of the blue" that mnemoic thinks radiantcowbells is scum trying to get lynch immunity, as well as you questioning mnemoic's stance on a vote that hadn't been based off of logic. Then radiant drops post 24. To be fair the two posts don't make discussion since the two answer each other nicely, but it did prod radiant into fakequoting.
In post 117, N64Lord wrote:@sth4r I'm in a hurry, but the main fluff posts(or parts of posts) are flench's first vote change, theomoaner and others noting how oppurtunistic it was without follow through on his scummy behavior, feel it bringing up mnemoic when town was focusing elsewhere, and people's response to that.
These are points to keep in mind while trying to ascertain his alignment.
Feel It
Feel It
Goon
Feel It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by Feel It »

I completely lost track of this game.
Radioactive Wolf
Radioactive Wolf
Goon
Radioactive Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:53 pm

In post 279, Feel It wrote:I completely lost track of this game.
It happens

but if you're going to replace out, please do so now so that your replacement doesn't have much to catch up on
Feel It
Feel It
Goon
Feel It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by Feel It »

I'm staying dw babe. <3
Flench
Flench
Goon
Flench
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by Flench »

In post 277, Radioactive Wolf wrote:
In post 275, jon_h61 wrote:pedit @ Radioactive I made that post as I was reading the ISOs of the players. I'd have to reread his ISO to see the points I liked. I didn't make any notes as I went. I'll get back to you on what I saw.
Yeah, so did I. It's hard to understand for me.

I actually agree with whoever said Flench looks bad. The only justification we got for his current vote is that "his [radiant's] ISO looks bad", which is pretty much the same thing that he gave after he voted me. When pressed for details he either doesn't give any or gives vague ones (like the "trivial arguments" one he gave about me in Post 224). And this most recent exchange with theo is making me think that he's voting first and then making up stuff as he goes along to retroactively justify his vote.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Flench

I mean it's not exactly a hard argument to make that Radiant's posting has been spotty all game, starts with the crazy posts, then goes defensive, then not really anything. I see mafia starting with gambits all the time because it's a fun and risky way to start. I don't like that he went quiet from being so active.

But the lurkers are worrying me more atm. Would like to hear from Tybalt on his reads so far. Also from Feel It.
Feel It
Feel It
Goon
Feel It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Feel It »

I still stand by my vote of theomoaner. Radiant is hard to read but is leaning town, seems to brash to be scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

seems to brash to be scum.
Just letting you know, that's a terrible tell when applied to me.
Feel It
Feel It
Goon
Feel It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by Feel It »

^ case in point
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:44 pm

...?
Feel It
Feel It
Goon
Feel It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by Feel It »

Don't fuck with me, kid
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:22 pm

Do you even fucking lift?
theomoaner
theomoaner
Goon
theomoaner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:05 pm

Post by theomoaner »

^ Oh joy, a bitch-slapping contest.

In post 278, jon_h61 wrote:
In post 100, N64Lord wrote:For theomoaner's questions, posts 19 and 20 have me saying "out of the blue" that mnemoic thinks radiantcowbells is scum trying to get lynch immunity, as well as you questioning mnemoic's stance on a vote that hadn't been based off of logic. Then radiant drops post 24. To be fair the two posts don't make discussion since the two answer each other nicely, but it did prod radiant into fakequoting.
Jon: could you point out "the good point" made in this post, it reads as a semi-random collection of words to me.

In post 283, Feel It wrote:I still stand by my vote of theomoaner. Radiant is hard to read but is leaning town, seems to brash to be scum.
How about adding something to your "case" then?

Here is your "reason" for voting for me...
In post 95, Feel It wrote: theomoaner- He gives me scummy vibes, his scumhunting feels weak and forced.
Surely you have more on me by now? I mean I have been posting, unlike others.

Apology to Tybalt retracted, he is lurker scum.
All hail Eris, All hail discordia.
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:59 am

Post by jon_h61 »

In post 289, theomoaner wrote:
In post 278, jon_h61 wrote:
Jon: could you point out "the good point" made in this post, it reads as a semi-random collection of words to me.

In post 283, Feel It wrote:I still stand by my vote of theomoaner. Radiant is hard to read but is leaning town, seems to brash to be scum.
How about adding something to your "case" then?

Here is your "reason" for voting for me...
In post 95, Feel It wrote: theomoaner- He gives me scummy vibes, his scumhunting feels weak and forced.
Surely you have more on me by now? I mean I have been posting, unlike others.

Apology to Tybalt retracted, he is lurker scum.
It is a real hard paragraph to read. He's describing the page one posts. In He says basically "There is absolutely no reason to listen to their bitching" about RVS. you question Radiant's and mnemonic's starting posts. Then in N64 said "mnemoic think scum is trying to become lynch proof by claiming jester, don't take RVS seriosly" I'm not sure on this next part "as well as you questioning mnemoic's stance on a vote that hadn't been based off of logic" you voted mnemonic in , but that was all. Or maybe he was talking about the bottom half of Then he talks about Radiant's He finishes with an opinion of "To be fair the two posts don't make discussion since the two answer each other nicely, but it did prod radiant into fakequoting." which is fairly true as the jester discusion died out at the top of page 2.

Wow, maybe I can go get a job at the UN as a translator!!!? :?

Feelit is still my number one pick for a lynch today. His last eight posts have been throw away one liners that have added nothing to scum hunting. I know he can do better. Second choice Tybalt.
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:15 am

Post by jon_h61 »

I asked you once for your case on theo, I'll ask again. I think you're scum just trying to skate by, hoping no one starts noticing you. You've been staying under the radar for some time now, like almost the whole game. Except for the throw away reads in you've done NO sum hunting. You've made a few statements in your own defense, a comment about mnemonic's usefulness, the one post on setup speculation, and the rest are trash posts that add absolutely nothing to finding scum. I'm pretty convinced you're scum, I'll only be moving my vote to help lynch someone who the majority finds scummy, probably closer to deadline.

In the off chance that you aren't scum, you better pick it up and do like your Avatar would do. Colombo would be turning over rocks looking for scum. And hell yes, I'm tunneling you, I think you're scum!
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:18 am

Post by jon_h61 »

EBWOP Columbo ie Peter Falk
Feel It
Feel It
Goon
Feel It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:50 am

Post by Feel It »

^ this children is a bad scumhunter
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:28 am

Post by jon_h61 »

^ OK Then get to it, show me how it's done! I'm willing to pick up any tips ya got! But first, you have to do something! Like maybe answer my question of why you think Theo's scum? Please enlighten me, maybe it'll help break my losing streak! :wink:
N64Lord
N64Lord
Goon
N64Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:40 am

Post by N64Lord »

Don't shoot the food!-Gauntlent Legends

I just noticed I only decalred v/la in this game and not on my profile so I've been evicted from two other games.....
I'd bring up posts related to pointing out scummy behavior and not following through, but It was only true at the time, since as o tnow flench, lucky2u, and feel it, are receivng more attention..... I don't understand how a wagonless game gets town information. I'm starting to see lucky as a more self aware flench, but that's what I always say to players who want to sheep but can't find anyone worth trusting, flench shouldn't votehop to see something stick, and if he claims it was a reaction fish I'm going to vote him without exception. I feel like the majority of theo new posts, and the content of some old posts are towny, but then I see the rest of his posts, especially u"elaborate please" posts as really artificial. But that's just nipick.yUNVOTE:
theomoaner
theomoaner
Goon
theomoaner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:17 am

Post by theomoaner »

^ When there is not much content, asking people to elaborate is (sometimes) an effective way of getting them to talk.
In post 293, Feel It wrote:^ this children is a bad scumhunter
:facepalm:.
All hail Eris, All hail discordia.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:04 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 265, theomoaner wrote:Really? How interesting. ^ That must be the most superfluous comment of the entire game so far.

Did either of you really think you were telling me something I didn't know?
I was discussing precedence from my short history, and I don't know why you thought I was talking exclusively to you with that post.
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:09 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 273, sthar8 wrote:
In post 219, evilpacman18 wrote:sthar, what do you think of lucky2u?
He's sheep, if I'm using the term correctly. I cannot currently determine if he just hasn't got anything or if he's trying to let townies be in the spotlight today to set up a good d2 for his scumteam. More information required.
Thanks I guess? It's true that I am actively being a little sheep like in the early game. I am taking a wait and see attitude currently. I tend to do that day 1.
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:34 am

Post by mnemonicdevice »

Flenches last posts makes methink scum.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: FLENCH

Although Radiant and EPM are still looking like good lynches today as well.

Radiant just gives me terrible scum gut feeling.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”