Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3650 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

Why not DOMO
I just realized I've never seen rev's scum game but he seems real town to me
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:14 pm

Oh yeah and calciscum because passiveness
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

If ank is legit i'd prefer he cop one of the nulls or scums in mine and rift's and orci's lists.

Orci, thoughts on the shooting target list?
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by Serene »

In post 3648, BulbaFenix wrote:udging by the DGB head of Serene, they're probably town, but one you want to ignore.
Yeah I get the hate

I'll just vote and not post otherwise.

FU all
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:19 pm

Low content posters

Why does this even need to be discussed
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3649, Cephrir wrote: "Are you trying to get lynched" does not equal "lynching is a popularity contest". And if you can't tell the last quote is sarcastic from "Brilliant deduction, Sherlock" then you may be beyond help.
You were inferring that lynches were based on how well people liked you with "Are you trying to get lynched?" which you backed up with "Yes, wanting to lynch someone is the same as disliking them.". You may say that it is sarcastic, but it is what you implied and argued for. Trying to say otherwise is ludicrous.

In post 3650, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Why not DOMO
I just realized I've never seen rev's scum game but he seems real town to me
I think the way they've reacted today was scummy. Everybody seems to disagree with me because of meta, but I still think there's something off there. I will say that he is willing to back up what he says, unlike Cephrir, and Cephrir buddying with him makes me think they're not on the same team (DOMO's reaction was genuine.). If you find out that it is not multiball (i.e. 2 scum teams), than he's probably in the clear, but I don't trust him as much as I used to.

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:25 pm

In post 3653, Serene wrote:
In post 3648, BulbaFenix wrote:udging by the DGB head of Serene, they're probably town, but one you want to ignore.
Yeah I get the hate

I'll just vote and not post otherwise.

FU all
Let me explain the hate

You lie about your reads

You lied about your read on Nero, you lied about your read on bulba. Now they are both lynched.

You spam and consistently treat people in a condescending manner. Kuribo is abrasive as fuck.

As claimed masons you are probably town so we expect you to lead the town

You are unable to do so. That's okay.

But at least don't spam the thread, lie about your reads, and disrupt everything crabd and fery are trying to do

Stop fucking lying. You are not a good enough player to pull it off
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I was inferring no such thing and your continual insistence that the last post was not sarcastic when it's impossible to sound any more sarcastic than it did it ridiculous

You really need to learn to admit when you're wrong, you seem to be pathologically incapable of giving up a single point
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:28 pm

Post by Cephrir »

You were inferring that lynches were based on how well people liked you with "Are you trying to get lynched?"
if anyone other than bulba can tell me how this is not a massive leap of logic i will be astonished
Bartleby the Scrivener
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

Interesting that you cut my argument in half to discredit the whole thing.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by Serene »

In post 3656, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Let me explain the hate
Look if you want me to shut up

Stop arguing with me.

I'm not taking your bait
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I already argued you out of the second part

I'm done discussing this
Bartleby the Scrivener
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:34 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

I don't see any point in hashing that out further until postgame.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:35 pm

Bulba

Give me some DOMO posts you found funny
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Look serene. I personally don't want you to shut up. I just want you three to make like you did in the very first few posts. Work on your reads together, and approach this logically. Stop getting bogged down in circles, and work with us instead of against us. You're like as close as it gets to confotown outside innocent child or dead flipped town in my mind, so please, just work with us for fuck's sake.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by Calcifer »

In post 3593, Rift Adrift wrote:Also, Calcifer how about posting a few short updates instead of one long one.
that's never been the way i roll.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 3665, Calcifer wrote:
In post 3593, Rift Adrift wrote:Also, Calcifer how about posting a few short updates instead of one long one.
that's never been the way i roll.
The reason I suggested it is so you can get at least some of your thoughts into the thead in case it is locked sometime tonight.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Serene »

In post 3664, KingCrabd wrote:just work with us for fuck's sake.
Then goddam it, work with me too and don't piss around at claim time and stall wagons because orcinus has a null read.

The continual lack of getting together to pressure players effectively so that they can be read properly for reactions is a source of great frustration on my end.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Test
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:52 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Wow so many posts cool it I'm reading on my phone
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 3640, KingCrabd wrote:
In post 3638, Metal Sonic wrote:Why bulba?
Hi sonic. Why did your temporary replacement claim tracker when there was no pressure on him? What do you plan to do with your role tonight?
Sonic we lynched this is important answer asap.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3663, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Bulba

Give me some DOMO posts you found funny
In post 2141, DOMO wrote:Looks like we're multiball, if either were vigged then we have a bad vig imo.

I see zdenek and bulba have both voted and neither look like they have considered how the night kills might effect their reads. There's some basic town motivation lacking right there. Neither explain their stevie vote, or comment on the mislynch which they were both part of. Dodgy as fuck.

Both those who were NK'ed were on the mislynch. So were the masons. The remaining pool deserve the most scrutiny as we begin today.

That's- Rift Adrift, Zdenek, KingCrabd, Shadi1337, Baby Spice, Cephrir, BROseidon, BulbaFenix, StevieT92

My scum pool right now is zdenek, bulba, BRO and cephrir. I doubt very much all four are scum on the same team, it would be crazy for all to join the mislynch and then kill a townie who was on the wagon, but they could be split into different teams.

I intend to catch up fully in the next 24 hours.
I found the whole "Looks like we're in multiball" reaction to the NK to be very suspect. It looked like scum trying to appear town by reacting to the NK (i.e. fake), and there was no reason to suspect multiball, since we didn't know that the vig hadn't killed during the night, and TIP looked like a vig kill. It looked as if he was stating that it was multiball to appear town for considering it. His suspicion on Zdenek and ourselves for not voicing our thoughts on the NK, which is a bunch of WIFOM, is suspect as well, since there was no need to openly say anything or any evidence to reconsider the read on Stevie.
In post 2449, DOMO wrote:bulba's "slip" alone is not enough to warrant lynch, it's easy for him to say he also misread that statement. But today he's come in with an immediate reasonless vote for stevie, then said I must be speedlynched if it's it's multiball for being the first to speculate on it, despite the fact it's the assumption most people seem to be working on, serene included. Then he's saying serene is scum, without explaining to us how fakeclaiming mason on day one with a buddy is viable. And he wasn't looking good yesterday.

So this bulba wagon does not have me concerned. He's picking up fast votes because he's scum.
What I disliked here is that they said they understood what happened, but then they went ahead with the "slip" reasoning anyway. At least they voted, unlike Cephrir, who did the same thing, but without the vote.
In post 2591, DOMO wrote:
In post 2577, BulbaFenix wrote:Translation: "I know what's really going on, but I need to make something up quick to justify this wagon that I hopped onto."
This misrep alone should be enough defence.

I didn't just hop onto this wagon. I started it. I didn't like your stevie vote, same with zdenek, I see two people enter the 2nd day with no regard for what happened overnight. So I attack you both. You respond with an attack on me, saying I need to be quicklynched if it turns out to be multiball. I see this as an attempt by someone who knows it's multiball to get a mislynch when confirmed. And here you're saying I'm trying to find reasons to justify hopping on a wagon that I started with what I see as good reason.

This...
In post 2577, BulbaFenix wrote:You, however, entered into the thread today with a determination that you KNEW it was multiball. You seemed to want to get in on the spec action early and drum up some town cred for scumhunting, which is more in line with scum motivation, rather than town motivation.
Let me ask you a question... if it's multiball, wouldn't it be better for the scum if town didn't consider it? If I'm scum and I know it's multiball, I want to be able to hide behind my legit scumhunting for longer without town knwoing that scum are legit scumhunting. So if anything, it's a town tell. There's little scum motivation for wanting town to be aware that scum are actually scumhunting, is there? Town cred is lost, not gained.
I do not know if it's multiball, I suspect it is. There's reasons for that which I'll get moaned at if say it... let's just say multiball is fresh in my memory. The night kills did not make sense to me from a vig point of view. Maybe I'm wrong. But they seem like shit vig targets to me. Two scum kills made more sense. Thus, I speculated. I speculate a lot. Well done for spotting a rev tell.

I'm pretty sure I'm defending against scum here.
The WIFOM at the end is horrible. I broke it apart in a later post to show how horrible it was. Again, if you know what your meta is, then it is no longer reliable.
In post 2962, DOMO wrote:Actually that line of thought is retarded. Why the fuck would koopa want the SK to know he's scum?

ok
unvote
, I'm just being paranoid.
This feels like fake paranoia. If I'm paranoid, it shows in my actions. Saying "I'm paranoid." is not the same as actual paranoia.
In post 3129, DOMO wrote:Wow, stuff happened.

I smell a rat. If they have daytime talk, they could've hatched a plan to save koopa. If one flips scum, the other is an easy lynch. He couldn't wait to claim, he kept hinting he was PR before.

unvote

Time will tell.

Ank's flipflopping here confuses me. But I don't intend to default onto him.

vote bulba
The suspicion of Koopa's vig claim is bad, not only because of the genuine emotion elicited from the fakehammer, but also because he earlier criticized those who doubted the mason claim. Yet, he's doing the same thing here.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

I only read from my replacing in up till now it's 12 hours nd 9 pages didn't even read what my replace my wrote dude

pesit there's posts every minute I can t do this on my phone guya
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

We're trying to get as much done as possible before the day ends. Tell us who you tracked and who you're planning on tracking.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:06 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

I need to recheck my role pm because I didn't send in any actions last night as far as I recall

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”