DGB is proud

I am about to avenge her

I can taste

the

sweet

delicious

vengeance
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:33 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1565, Lost Butterfly wrote:Note Voting: Nuwen
ID LIKE TO CALL THIS EXHIBIT C

I rest my case.

DGB is proud

I am about to avenge her

I can taste

the

sweet

delicious

vengeance
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:33 am

Post by Fate »

you can delete this post and the mangled one at the top to keep this thread pure like I keep my towns

(btw this answers your question reck if I had a day vig action dan would have holes in his head)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:35 am

Post by Gammagooey »

fate i'm not gonna help lynch nuwen today. MAYBE i could do it tomorrow but doing it today is silly and unnecessary and triforce is scum. I am going to spend about 80% of my dumb lunch break actually making a REAL SERIOUS EXISTING CASE on triforce and you fucks are going to read it and I'm not going to give up on it to lynch Nuwen of all fucks.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:38 am

Post by Gammagooey »

also I'm pretty sure the only reason why triforce isn't getting noosed already is because of a lololol softclaim with an investigation result which is PRETTY WORSE than nuwen actually going ahead and claiming that she's a one-shot cop.
You don't have a town read on Triforce fate. Because nobody does except for horseshit silly reasons that don't actually make them town. which will be explained in CASE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:39 am

Post by Fate »

I think I just slam dunked my case on Nuwen and broke the game

Gamma

why

why u do dis

triforce is a pile of lazy collective shit that are suffering from something we call in group psychology DIFFUSION OF RESPONSIBILITY*

*i dont knwo if its called that damnt jim im a doctor

I do have a townread on Tri Force for the same reason Reck does. Then against recks being stupid, but hey at LEAST they are voting Nuwen, the aforementioned CONFIRMED GODDAMN SCUM
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:45 am

Post by Gammagooey »

fine make me do horseshit when i'm supposed to be working

'antaganostic' read is garbage because they were faking anger for no reason day 1. they faked a bunch of frustration that had no actual reason for existing and got real 'irritated' at meaningless horseshit because glork faking enough confidence and balls as scum is what he thinks is what will look like his town game and then suddenly all of their play changes day 2 and instead of faking anger because they REALIZED it was uneccessary and off for them they spend the entirety of day 2 poking around nuwen and doing godamn nothing until OH SHIZ DEADLINE BETTER VOTE NOW AND RUSH OTHER PEOPLE TO VOTE TOO

garbage garbage garbage garbage GARBAGE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:06 am

Post by Fate »

I CAN ALMOST HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF CONFIRMED SCUM NUWEN AND THE DEATH CHANT IN MY HEART

for the blood god

blood

blood

blood

FOR

THE

BLOOD

GOD
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:25 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I had a huge fucking post of walls and shit typed up with quotes and responses to things said in thread but my boss's laptop ate it all when it froze because Java tried to fucking update so fuck it. Here's my recap:

#1) CDB's response to this whole Fate wagon has been icky and gross and it feels kinda rapey.

#2) However, I cannot find a town explanation for what Fate did. Either that, or I'm just paranoid. I will tell you the story of our QT:
- The first post Fate makes, he calls this QT the "SDC Cave" and implies he neighborized us. A few posts later, he outright claims it.
- This prompts me to claim to him. Fate neighborizing me is a very town thing for Fate to do.
- We discuss secret reads that we don't want to act on quite yet. IE, my Triforce read... when I said I had "notes" on them, what I meant is I wrote down an explanation of my reads in our QT for future reference. Hence the "Hmmm." at the start that caught CES's eye.
- Fate is convinced Amrun is scum.
- I express concern over Gamma & Nuwen. Fate says they're hard to read, then a few posts later, says "let's double hammer someone who
isn't
Nuwen, Grimm, Matt, or CES".
- Here's the bad part about all of this: he changes his mind a few posts later. Changing your mind isn't bad, but he says the scumteam is Gamma, Nuwen, ActionDan, and
Trollie
- His Nuwen scumread apparently came from her post imitating me.
- Then he goes TROLOLOLOL I'M NOT THE NEIGHBORIZER after Trollie claims. I ask him to claim to me. He says no. He says he fakeclaimed because he wasn't sure if I was town or scum when we first started in the QT. However, he has since expressed that he is sure I'm town (in so many words), but is still refusing to claim.
THIS IS NOT WHAT TOWN PLAYERS WHO THINK THEY HAVE A MAKESHIFT MASONRY WITH ANOTHER TOWN PLAYER DO.

#3) Despite all of this, he has some valid points on Nuwen, and it's still pinging me, and I don't know how to react because he has lied/obscured the truth/gone back on so many things.
green shirt thursdays
Triforce
Triforce
Goon
Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:26 am

Post by Triforce »

In post 1581, Gammagooey wrote:fine make me do horseshit when i'm supposed to be working

'antaganostic' read is garbage because they were faking anger for no reason day 1. they faked a bunch of frustration that had no actual reason for existing and got real 'irritated' at meaningless horseshit because glork faking enough confidence and balls as scum is what he thinks is what will look like his town game and then suddenly all of their play changes day 2 and instead of faking anger because they REALIZED it was uneccessary and off for them they spend the entirety of day 2 poking around nuwen and doing godamn nothing until OH SHIZ DEADLINE BETTER VOTE NOW AND RUSH OTHER PEOPLE TO VOTE TOO

garbage garbage garbage garbage GARBAGE
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:36 am

Post by Gammagooey »

fate how did you think I was scum you clownfuck
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:37 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

He still does think you're scum.

So do I.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:38 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I don't give a shit if Triforce dies, actually.

Vote: Triforce

Will also wombocombohammerFate
green shirt thursdays
Triforce
Triforce
Goon
Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:50 am

Post by Triforce »

Gamma, you make it seem like we spend the whole day focusing on Nuwen but then voting someone else (false), and are overlooking the fact that we were literally only going to vote for whoever had the most votes of the people we were willing to lynch. It's simple math. Nuwen-0 votes, Dan=5 (4?). Voting us right now is dumb and a waste of your vote. Be smarter.

And it should be preeetty obvious why our play-style changed and who's been driving most of our posts because of it. Singer thought she could trust quadz and Glork to post independently from her, but D1 happened and that was obviously not the case. :igmeou:

It's quadz birthday, which is unfortunate because we're not really planning on being around much before deadline, but if Fate can't argue for Nuwen for us then we'll try to be around to switch our vote back to Dan.

Preview Edit:
Not doing anything with Reck/Fate until Trollie can clear shit up because they're both being, well...who they are. :roll:

Preview Edit again:
Oh that was predictable. :roll:
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:53 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

What the hell does Trollie have to "clear up"? He already claimed he neighborized us.
green shirt thursdays
Triforce
Triforce
Goon
Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:54 am

Post by Triforce »

Here, let me pull a Glork and antagonize the whole fucking game so we can get a flashwagon on us and mislynched already. Then we don't have to deal with this horseshit and Nuwen can get away with "I was trying to play a little bit scummy but not scummy enough because one-shot preemptive claim trololol" BULLSHIT.

RECK HOW CAN YOU THINK GAMMA IS SCUM AND VOTE FOR US WITH GAMMA DO YOU REALLY THINK HE'D SPEND THE WHOLE DAY INDEPENDENTLY WAFFLETUNNLING ON US WHAT THE FUCK.

Preview Edit:
I dunno, that's what Glork said. We haven't really been paying much attention. Does he have access to your QT?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:55 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Uh. No. He does not.
green shirt thursdays
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:55 am

Post by Gammagooey »

no, I make it seem like you dicked around and did nothing for 5 days while not voting Nuwen which is what you did even though apparently you've been scumreading her for forever and are ECSTATIC to vote her now that other people might get onto it but it's entirely too much work to be voting for a major scumread before all the wagons coalesce
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:56 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Also both me/Fate had scum reads on Gamma
pending
other flips and connections to other players. So he's not the right lynch today.

Nuwen, ActionDan, Triforce, Fate. There are the four I'd hammer.
green shirt thursdays
Triforce
Triforce
Goon
Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:57 am

Post by Triforce »

Like, that really doesn't make any sense unless you actually think this is some clever Gamma-"bussing."
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:57 am

Post by Nuwen »

Fake-claiming neighborizer in the neighbor QT sounds like a very Fate thing to do, especially if he turns out to be VT.
In post 1583, xRECKONERx wrote: - Then he goes TROLOLOLOL I'M NOT THE NEIGHBORIZER after Trollie claims. I ask him to claim to me. He says no. He says he fakeclaimed because he wasn't sure if I was town or scum when we first started in the QT. However, he has since expressed that he is sure I'm town (in so many words), but is still refusing to claim.
THIS IS NOT WHAT TOWN PLAYERS WHO THINK THEY HAVE A MAKESHIFT MASONRY WITH ANOTHER TOWN PLAYER DO.

#3) Despite all of this, he has some valid points on Nuwen, and it's still pinging me, and I don't know how to react because he has lied/obscured the truth/gone back on so many things.
Why would you sheep Fate onto me after you already knew he was lying?

The "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, SO MANY LIES" and "THE JAVA CAT ATE MY POST" sounds like scum Reck 100%. I know, because I posted as scum Reck.
So high, so low, so many things to know.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:57 am

Post by Nuwen »

Fake-claiming neighborizer in the neighbor QT sounds like a very Fate thing to do, especially if he turns out to be VT.
In post 1583, xRECKONERx wrote: - Then he goes TROLOLOLOL I'M NOT THE NEIGHBORIZER after Trollie claims. I ask him to claim to me. He says no. He says he fakeclaimed because he wasn't sure if I was town or scum when we first started in the QT. However, he has since expressed that he is sure I'm town (in so many words), but is still refusing to claim.

Why would you sheep Fate onto me after you already knew he was lying?

The "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, SO MANY LIES" and "THE JAVA CAT ATE MY POST" sounds like scum Reck 100%. I know, because I posted as scum Reck.
So high, so low, so many things to know.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Because points being valid against you and Fate lying are not mutually exclusive?
green shirt thursdays
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:58 am

Post by Gammagooey »

this game
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Cat did eat my post.

Fate is manufacturing lies and confusion all by his pretty little self. Which is 90% of the reason I want him dead, because it clears it up.
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”