Mini 1475: War in the Middle East Mafia (Game Over)

waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:11 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 282, Salt n Pepper wrote:Yup Wayne, keep calling us dumb, that's the best way to cow people into following you!
Pepper Pi, you can't call me dumb and then be so hypocritical to piss and moan about being responded to in kind.

Your Troubles Will Cease (3): waynegg, killerjester, BROseidon
Baezu (3): Your Troubles Will Cease, rhyx, Salt n Pepper
killerjester (1): Baezu
waynegg (1): T S O
Not Voting: Ten_Heavens, Titus, Marquis

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline is Monday, August 5th at 9 PM Eastern Time.
Last edited by Majiffy on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 21, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 20, waynegg wrote:You're asking me to explain my play so you can decide if you want to participate or not, and I'd imagine so you structure your answer accordingly.
No, I'm really wondering why you consider something so obviously off-topic to be an appropriate talking point.

@Mod: Who the [bleep] is borkjerfin? And why doesn't he appear anywhere in the vote counts or the first page. Also I'm not on the first page either.

I'm seeing this thread pretty much be the waynegg show. He's got about 1/3 of all the posts in the thread. He's being very aggressive and FoSing people, which usually is my type of playstyle. In a day or two, supposing waynegg plays like me, I should be pretty definitive as to him being scum. I am seeing killerjester and waynegg being really close to each other.

borkjerfin only has one post. I can't see why that is. I also don't see a mod thing stating that he was replaced. Was the dude posting in the wrong game?

I would like to see more analysis from TSO. It seems like a silent tunnel which indicates possible scuminess. rhyx seems to have good analysis and I'd like to hear more from him.
Salt n Pepper
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:17 am

Post by Salt n Pepper »

In post 298, waynegg wrote:
In post 296, Salt n Pepper wrote:What's his scum meta? I've only played marathons with Marquis, doesn't count.
He's very active and extremely helpful
That's quite the meta gap.
In post 296, Salt n Pepper wrote:Anyone else you find suspicious?? Or are you waiting for waynegg to start pointing fingers?
Lol! But, I already pointed a finger[/quote]
"Anyone else you find suspicious" was said by Ten Heavens, not me.
Salt n Pepper
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:21 am

Post by Salt n Pepper »

In post 300, waynegg wrote:
In post 282, Salt n Pepper wrote:Yup Wayne, keep calling us dumb, that's the best way to cow people into following you!
Pepper Pi, you can't call me dumb and then be so hypocritical to piss and moan about being responded to in kind.
Not really whining, just letting you know what you're doing is not a great strategy for amassing town support lol.
- pi
Ten_Heavens
Ten_Heavens
Goon
Ten_Heavens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:25 am

Post by Ten_Heavens »

In post 295, waynegg wrote:
In post 290, Ten_Heavens wrote:Hey Titus welcome to the game.

Have you caught up on everything yet? Besides the main show, I wanna hear your opinion, you and Marquis specially.
You know Marquis' town meta is to lurk until he has a full set of reads so he can own thread with massive, concise, extremely accurate wall that's basically irrefutable, right?
I like to give my reads late in the day but I still like to participate in discussions. Him lurking is not beneficial atm. So is that why you have him high on your town-aligned list. I can't say that's a very good reason because people don't stick to just one play style forever.
"Why are tigers strong?..."
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:28 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 302, Salt n Pepper wrote:That's quite the meta gap.
Yep.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Salt n Pepper
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:29 am

Post by Salt n Pepper »

In post 301, Titus wrote:I'm seeing this thread pretty much be the waynegg show. He's got about 1/3 of all the posts in the thread. He's being very aggressive and FoSing people, which usually is my type of playstyle. In a day or two, supposing waynegg plays like me, I should be pretty definitive as to him being scum. I am seeing killerjester and waynegg being really close to each other.
You don't seem aggressive to me at all. Hell, you haven't even voted anyone yet.

- pi

Bork is one half of the Purpkin hydra.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:31 am

Post by waynegg »

I agree that people change their playstyle. I go off what I know. I try not to speculate too much without evidence to point me in a solid direction.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Ten_Heavens
Ten_Heavens
Goon
Ten_Heavens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:34 am

Post by Ten_Heavens »

In post 301, Titus wrote:
In post 21, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 20, waynegg wrote:You're asking me to explain my play so you can decide if you want to participate or not, and I'd imagine so you structure your answer accordingly.
No, I'm really wondering why you consider something so obviously off-topic to be an appropriate talking point.

@Mod: Who the [bleep] is borkjerfin? And why doesn't he appear anywhere in the vote counts or the first page. Also I'm not on the first page either.

I'm seeing this thread pretty much be the waynegg show. He's got about 1/3 of all the posts in the thread. He's being very aggressive and FoSing people, which usually is my type of playstyle. In a day or two, supposing waynegg plays like me, I should be pretty definitive as to him being scum. I am seeing killerjester and waynegg being really close to each other.

borkjerfin only has one post. I can't see why that is. I also don't see a mod thing stating that he was replaced. Was the dude posting in the wrong game?

I would like to see more analysis from TSO. It seems like a silent tunnel which indicates possible scuminess. rhyx seems to have good analysis and I'd like to hear more from him.
Someone said he was someone's hydra I think. Can't find that post atm.

Waynegg is being a pro-active, but maybe his actions are scaring a few people away from also being pro-active. TSO has a kool head and gives short and solid opinions. I've seen rhyx lurking around but haven't called him out yet; yes I would also like to hear more from him also.
"Why are tigers strong?..."
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:43 am

Post by waynegg »

Most of my activity has to do with responding to questions people have directed at me. Would you prefer I didn't answer? And if I didn't answer and they all got grr about it now would you take that Titus? High activity is a direct result of making a big play.
Like LEGO minifigs?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:15 am

Post by T S O »

I gotta say that completely outside the game I fucking despise political correctness and empathise with way on that. And Salt and Pepper, you're acting like an obtuse fool. I've played with both of you previously and neither of you were so stubborn or bull-headed. Stop bringing waynegg into this, stop focusing on him calling people VI's, forget he exists, stop goading and comment on the goddamn case instead of constantly evading.

yo Titus, perhaps you should do something yourself instead of making a deal out of nothing about borkjerfkin, then saying waynegg plays like you, so you think he's scum, hmm?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:41 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 252, waynegg wrote:Since you didn't list your gender in your profile, I had to make an assumption. The male assumption is grammatically correct so, there's that. Now I know though. If you could fix your profile, then people won't have reason to have to assume.
And Titus is kind of a masculine name. :nerd:
In post 301, Titus wrote:
That'd be 1/2 of Purpkin, who died last night.

VCs up.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Your Troubles Will Cease
Your Troubles Will Cease
Goon
Your Troubles Will Cease
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:46 am

Post by Your Troubles Will Cease »

In post 293, waynegg wrote:
In post 83, Your Troubles Will Cease wrote:Also, if whoever nuked Amrun is
town
, you should probably feel bad.
Town did it
a hasty vig is something that seems more likely for
town
to do
Town did it
Amrun's killer, who may or may not be one of a pool of {
town, scum, third party, werewolf, cult
}.
Anyone could done it
You're right, there
isn't
a clear Town thought process for assuming an early Dayvig is town. Hence why I didn't assume it.[/b]
Anyone BUT town did it.
Third quote was facetious, and the other three are twisted interpretations. For the last one, I never assumed that the killer was Town, which is a conclusion that you got to by mangling the first quote. I addressed the possibility. The second quote is probabilities, though it's the closest you have to a valid point.

There is nothing more I can do to defend myself here. Your case is built on things that I haven't said. That isn't a cue for you to requote any of the above quotes, by the way, I understand the point you're trying to get across.
hur hur hur
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:00 am

Post by pitoli »

In post 310, T S O wrote:I gotta say that completely outside the game I fucking despise political correctness and empathise with way on that. And Salt and Pepper, you're acting like an obtuse fool. I've played with both of you previously and neither of you were so stubborn or bull-headed. Stop bringing waynegg into this, stop focusing on him calling people VI's, forget he exists, stop goading and comment on the goddamn case instead of constantly evading.
Have you been reading? Already stated my opinion on the case, I understand it where I didn't before. I don't think it quite works but Troubles hasn't emerged favorably from this, so I'm going to be keeping an eye on him.

If I've evaded anything it hasn't been on purpose, so ask me anything you feel like I need to address.
- pi
Salt n Pepper
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:06 am

Post by Salt n Pepper »

In post 313, pitoli wrote:
In post 310, T S O wrote:I gotta say that completely outside the game I fucking despise political correctness and empathise with way on that. And Salt and Pepper, you're acting like an obtuse fool. I've played with both of you previously and neither of you were so stubborn or bull-headed. Stop bringing waynegg into this, stop focusing on him calling people VI's, forget he exists, stop goading and comment on the goddamn case instead of constantly evading.
Have you been reading? Already stated my opinion on the case, I understand it where I didn't before. I don't think it quite works but Troubles hasn't emerged favorably from this, so I'm going to be keeping an eye on him.

If I've evaded anything it hasn't been on purpose, so ask me anything you feel like I need to address.
- pi
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:57 am

Post by Baezu »

Salt and Pepper - what would you like answers to atm?
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:59 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 249, waynegg wrote:Interesting intro given it completely ignores the elephant in the room and instead shines a light on two other players, one with absolutely no reasoning. This coming from a slot that already looks scumitty scum scum. TH's disappearance is legitimately worrisome, but as a start Titus sure has glossed over a lot and done nothing IMO to get the stink off his slot.

I agree with this completely. This just confirms Fuduzn's slot in my mind.

VOTE: Titus
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 275, waynegg wrote:
In post 267, Ten_Heavens wrote:Waynegg, you're really hellbent on this aren't you? But I see the plan that you're trying to implement and then suddenly the result you wanted jumped in front of your face, you believed it worked. But what happens if it was just coincidence? It's just that we are already two towns down and if we're not careful about this, there might be no coming back.

Other people need to give some of their opinions on this matter, especially the flakers. Marquis, Broseidon and Killerjester. Actually you know what Marquis hasn't really gave anything on anyone.
There's no such thing as coincidence in mafia.

I like your cautious nature here Ten. But what happens when we dismiss SOLID evidence just because of feelings on gambits in general? I get the reluctance. Many people say they're gambiting and fuck it up because they don't know what they're doing. That's not me, and I challenge anyone to poke a hole in the play, the execution, the expected results, the actual results, and the explanation of the plan well thought out ahead of time.

even if someone can so ehow poke a legitimate holemin it. What happened after the gambit was announced ~ Troubles doing a complete fucking 180 on the motivation behind his initial post ~ would on its on, in any game I've ever played, have him on the fast track to a rope. Players ignoring that just shows VI because they don't trust the gambit so much they aren't willing to consider concrete fucking evidence of his scumminess, scum wifoming to help out their scum partners, or stubbornness in that they will only trust themselves and their reads regardless of the situation. Some can't handle that truth, but it just is what it is.

And yeah. I'm hellbent. I want to lynch scum.
Troubles is as confirmed scum as you can hope for aside from a sane cop result or an actual flip.

Your Troubles Will Cease (3): waynegg, killerjester, BROseidon
Baezu (3): Your Troubles Will Cease, rhyx, Salt n Pepper
killerjester (1): Baezu
waynegg (1): T S O
Not Voting: Ten_Heavens, FuDuzn, Marquis

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline is Monday, August 5th at 9 PM Eastern Time.
So why are you still voting YTWC?
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Baezu »

^^ignore this post - we have somehow stopped calling him YTWC and are now calling him troubles. I was confused... :(
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by Baezu »

Also on the scumpect list: Ten-heavens and KillerJester

YTWC - null
everyone else- town
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by killerjester »

In post 243, Baezu wrote:I'm thinking Fuduzn, jester and YTWC are most likely scumpects atm
In post 319, Baezu wrote:YTWC - null
Explain
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by waynegg »

Huh. Nice. I'd like the thought process behind that one as well.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 312, Your Troubles Will Cease wrote:Your case is built on things that I haven't said.
Everything I quoted was exactly what you said. Go back and have a looksie.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Hey guys.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Don't mind me.

||

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”