Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:03 am

Post by Amrun »

Cdb, can we talk about your tsunami read?

I just remembered that Tierce brought up inhim in a really weird way, jabbing at me for not following up on a comment about bro being scum if metal sonic flipped town (I had forgot I even said that), but then when I gave an in depth response, she didn't respond at all.

Why would a random comment stick in her mind like that? Is it more likely to stick in your mind about a scumbuddy?

There's a possibility she was just combing my ISO at that moment, but still...

Already had a minor scumread on inhim. He just shot up into second place.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:06 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

I can talk about my Tsunami read tomorrow, probably. I'm here at the moment but only because I haven't been summoned to go and do a thing I don't want to do and, if I manage to get out of it, I'll be playing skype mafia until I fall asleep anyway. I'll look into that Tierce/inHim thing, though - if you can point to specific posts that'd help but I'm not gonna get arsey about it if you can't be arsed.
#greenshirtthursdays
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:26 am

Post by Generic »

Sorry guys I'm gonna have to V/LA for another 24 hours or do, really having family issues and my borderline autism has meant my mood has descended. Be back when I'm less depressed.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:27 am

No worries, man. Hope you feel better soon.
#greenshirtthursdays
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:32 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1128, Tierce wrote:
In post 1127, ChannelDelibird wrote:I understand the general "how good is CDB at face-to-face" question, Tierce. It's the bit about the video that I don't understand, if you already had a "there's only one answer" view to that in particular.
Because I think making a video and opening yourself to facial expression interpretation and etc. is Townish, but I don't know how good you are at deceiving in face to face or in casual conversation/sarcasm/whatnot. Nexus knows you and I imagine is more capable at reading you from a few seconds than anyone else on the site.

Tammy, then why this:
In post 703, tsunami wrote:Ah Broseidon should actually be on my probs town list, not on my strong town read list. That's probably what I was actually missing now that I look at the front page, which I didn't think of before. Don't look at me that way :shifty:
In post 1136, Tierce wrote:
In post 1135, Amrun wrote:Also, I call THINGS/PLAYS/POSTS stupid, just as I was in that quote, not people themselves.
Do yourself a flavor and search your own posts under Mafia games. No one's asking you to be perfect, but the hypocritical complaints are really jarring. I called Tammy a "smart cookie". We've played together a lot, tend to joke around, and I have more knitted bonnets than she does (a grand total of one). She started by being utterly incapable of reading me and has gotten far better over time
because she realizes I'm always Town
. You can't read me, but praising Tammy doesn't mean I'm calling you an imbecile. You know the only time I called
anything
stupid in this game? I said that
YOU
were pushing a wagon on KillerApple for KillerApple's stupid statements and failures at scumhunting. So, again, check your bloody facts before you begin a tantrum with how I treat you and hope that makes you look Town. Just because a post includes the word "stupid" and "Amrun" doesn't mean I am referring to you, unlike what you do, Mrs. "you are stupid but I only call THINGS/PLAYS/POSTS stupid".
In post 1135, Amrun wrote:I read your explanation, Mrs. Catty. CDB himself refuted it and said that I have as much or more f2f experience as nexus, and more recent at that. So if you are truly interested in reading cdb, why do you want ONLY nexus' opinion?
Because Metal Sonic flipped TOWN. It's not going to be a scumbuddy interaction, and I believe that having knowledge of how a person acts
outside the context of a game
is far more useful here than whatever it is you think you can provide. I need someone with a grasp on CDB's tendency to be sarcastic or not, poker-faced or not, "would-he-make-a-video-as-scum" or not. Nexus knows him better than you or anyone at Baltomeet will, and these are things that aren't grasped in quick face to face games as well as by having a deeper knowledge of the person. Got it?
In post 1135, Amrun wrote:Why did you ask about my inhim read as if it's germane to this discussion when it is not?
But it is. You called the BROseidon slot scum if Metal Sonic flipped Town, but have yet to mention anything to do with him Today or anytime since inHim replaced him. Why the disconnect from Yesterday? Was it such a minor thing that ought to be forgotten? You don't seem interested in that slot ever BROseidon replaced out, so what was bothering you then that got so quickly discarded, and why?

In post 1135, Amrun wrote:Context should make my 993 quite obvious. Reck straight up troll hammered, complete with "idgaf" gifs. He hammered as he would have hammered anyone that got to L-1. Such a hammer is obviously anti-town, and ridiculous, but I said "I ain't even mad" because I thought he coincidentally hammered scum.
I still think that's out of place, because
why
would you ever be annoyed about that hammer? I'd expect you, of all people, to welcome that hammer, but it reads as "lol, he was hammered, whatever" when you shouldn't be going "whatever" about it
at all
. That was the reaction of someone who thinks this is a troll hammer hitting annoying Town, not sheer vindication at hitting the scum player who fakedayvigged you.
I'm really sorry for not being able to clip these to the relevant parts but I'm on my phone.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:34 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

vote inhimshallibe
green shirt thursdays
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:48 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1134, Tierce wrote:I've said before that I'm not being rude. I said you can't read me (this is a fact and you said so yourself), and I said that you don't read the games you're in or bother to check things you state as "facts". I've said this before, it was true then, it is true now. I get frustrated because you act all high and mighty and omg Amrun is aaalways right regardless of alignment, but you don't bother to read back
ever
even when people ask you to do so or present quotes that contradict you. It's lazy, it's illogical and it's irritating. Cross-check your damn facts and assumptions if you're Town, and whatever you do, don't you dare complain that someone called you stupid even if they do:
In post 491, Amrun wrote:
[Metal Sonic]
's obviously stupid and I'm not at all convinced its real.
I could go on and on about you calling people stupid on MS.net games over the past year. Get your hypocritical whinging out of here, you have no grounds to complain if someone is less than kind toward you. I'm not going to sugar coat my opinion of your play for your benefit, especially if I think that talking about your playstyle is relevant to the game. I've explained this before.

And 1131 is a PERFECT EXAMPLE of you not reading the game. My written English is not complex and I've already explained why I'm not interested in your take on CDB, I'm interested in
Nexus's
. Want to go back to game relevance? I want an explanation for . Why did you make a point of saying you weren't bothered by a quickhammer on someone who you were calling scum and wanted lynched ASAP? It's overkill and it reads like "oh he's Town but I don't care" instead of "fucking finally scum is dead". And while we're at it, where's your inHim read TOday?

Tammy--no, I get the Amrun part, that one clicked and I don't think her play is quite the same either (I had a similar "huh, let's leave this read for later" Yesterday with Cabd and have since explained it), I was trying to figure out if you actually have/had a Townread on inHim or if that was just for show when I brought up the slot.

This is the post where she first asks me; I missed this one.

But I realized while doing this that she was also having strange conversations with tsunami about her read of the bro/inhim slot. Like I said, also of note, I give her a really detailed answer to this and she never even mentions it.

If inhim is scum, Tammy is town -- reads like Tierce trying to get a handle on town opinion of her buddy.

But in pretty conflicted on this, actually. I'd like thoughts.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:25 am

Post by Andrius »

VoteCount

Nexus [4] - Desperado, Amrun, Cabd, ChannelDelibird
inHimshallibe [2] - Ankamius, xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx [1] - inHimshallibe

Not Voting [4] - Venmar, Generic, tsunami, Nexus

With 11 alive it will take 6 to lynch. Deadline for Day Three will be Wednesday, August 7th, at 3pm Pacific Time.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:03 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

In post 1615, ChannelDelibird wrote:Just got here on my read.
In post 1246, inHimshallibe wrote:Keep 'Em -
Tierce
Generic
tsunami
Nexus
lol

Not accusatory, just found it amusing.
The very first thought that went through my mind when Tierce flipped scum. Maybe I was drawing some sort of unconscious connection... Lol.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:50 am

Post by Generic »

While I'm not able to give the input I would like with everything going on here, why is nexus already within claim range? Did he do something recently or is it emerge original case which is gaining more momentum now?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:16 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1634, Generic wrote:While I'm not able to give the input I would like with everything going on here, why is nexus already within claim range? Did he do something recently or is it emerge original case which is gaining more momentum now?
His connections to Tierce.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:14 am

Post by Generic »

I ISOd and looked back at the comments of others about this. I see what you mean.

vote nexus

thats L-1 guys, be aware before you make any voting decisions
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:49 am

Post by Venmar »

Ughh..

Nexus claim please.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:59 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1636, Generic wrote:I ISOd and looked back at the comments of others about this. I see what you mean.

vote nexus

twitchtwitchtwitchtwitch oh my fucking god this is lazy

VOTE: generic

inhim next. haven't read anything on nexus TBF but generic's vote is gross regardless of alignment
green shirt thursdays
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:02 am

Post by Nexus »

Talisa Stark, VT
Trans rights are human rights.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:25 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1638, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1636, Generic wrote:I ISOd and looked back at the comments of others about this. I see what you mean.

vote nexus

inhim next. haven't read anything on nexus TBF but generic's vote is gross regardless of alignment

Whatever reck. The weekend I'm having I couldn't give a fuck how you see it. I put some effort in to look at it to vote before I'm gone again.

How about you explain your hammer out of nowhere vote day 1 before you start pointing fingers at the voting of others , eh?
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:16 am

Post by tsunami »

Amrun - why after reading through tierce do you have venmar as hard town but desperado as just likely town?
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:22 am

Post by tsunami »

Okay I got a little further in her iOS and see it a little more with her treatment of venmar, but I'm still curious why venmar would be stronger town than desperado as I lean the opposite.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:28 am

Tsunami, you haven't mentioned Nexus for ages. You come in and post when he's at lynch-1, just been forced to claim, and you don't mention him at all?
#greenshirtthursdays
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:32 am

Post by tsunami »

Was reading through tierces iOS and catching up on what's been posted since I last was here. Not a speed reader or typist. Chill.
tsunami
tsunami
Goon
tsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:33 am

Post by tsunami »

Like my 1642 should be really super obvious I'm reading through tierce. Don't see how you expect I can do three things at once.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:34 am

Apologies - I've not checked the thread in the middle of one of your posting sprees before, only after it. Didn't really compute. Carry on.
#greenshirtthursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:36 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1640, Generic wrote:
In post 1638, xRECKONERx wrote:

vote nexus

Whatever reck. The weekend I'm having I couldn't give a fuck how you see it. I put some effort in to look at it to vote before I'm gone again.

How about you explain your hammer out of nowhere vote day 1 before you start pointing fingers at the voting of others , eh?
Sure, no problem.

green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:38 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'll do it again, too.

VOTE: Nexus