Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1297, DeathNote wrote:
In post 1247, Gollum wrote:Monkey is scum for 734 and possibly lying about not playing with me.
Toast is scum and a monkey buddy for trying to nitpick/discredit my Monkey case.
DN is scum for unvoting for no reason.
Mattel is active lurking scum.

Those our are top 4 scum reads.
I remember seeing something along the lines of you not liking my unvote. Would you have rather me keep my vote up for a week without me being able to change it?

When you are all "Venrob is still scum!" I saw no reason for you to unvote unless you were worried that the lynch wouldn't go through or something. Can you explain why you unvoted despite still scum reading Venrob?

We were mistaken, for some reason we thought you were voting Spiff.

unvote
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:45 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1297, DeathNote wrote:You are assuming too much based off Meta. It's all relative to the player's choice in how he decides to play the game. As a third party, you have lots of options and Amrun and you have both stated you would approach this game in different ways. So overall, I think it is a pointless argument and one that leads us no closer to finding scum. And honestly, I dont think it helps you convince anyone of Subliminal being third party either.
Meta? META? My case has nothing to do with meta! It has to do with Subliminal playing with scum motivation and ONLY scum motivation BASED ON THE MECHANICS FOR THIS GAME AS EXPLAINED IN THE OP. You obviously didn't read the case and just went straight in to discrediting it.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:45 am

Post by Gollum »

In post 1300, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1247, Gollum wrote:Monkey is scum for 734 and possibly lying about not playing with me.
Toast is scum and a monkey buddy for trying to nitpick/discredit my Monkey case.

I remember seeing something along the lines of you not liking my unvote. Would you have rather me keep my vote up for a week without me being able to change it?

When you are all "Venrob is still scum!" I saw no reason for you to unvote unless you were worried that the lynch wouldn't go through or something. Can you explain why you unvoted despite still scum reading Venrob?

unvote
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:46 am

Post by waynegg »

unvote
Alt slip, and what does that have to do with your case and vote on Monkey?
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:46 am

Post by waynegg »

Nvm on alt slip
Like LEGO minifigs?
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:49 am

Post by Gollum »

We just literally facepalmed. If you were reading you'd know that we think DN is scum and don't want to touch anything with him on it. We had thought that he was voting Spaceman but he wasn't so now we don't want to vote Monkey.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:52 am

Post by waynegg »

Y'all just wake me up when this day is done. Monkey's claim is much more plausible than Robert's in my opinion and the only player I'm completely happy with being lynched is Subliminal. They're the only player with a rock solid case on them.

VOTE: Subliminal

pedit. I read that, just kinda looked like possible bus. But, I understand your logic.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:56 am

Post by Gollum »

What do you think of DN still calling Venrob scum but unvoting him?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:58 am

Post by waynegg »

I have DN in my scum bucket, but all of his crap is circumstantial and could just as easily be bad play. I'm sticking with Miss now. No way someone gets a free pass, playing for the scum wincon all day, based solely on who they are and not what their play indicates.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:01 am

Post by waynegg »

And since they're more than likely the head of the scum team, I doubt any scum will get on that wagon (except maybe DN to force Gollum off if he gets on) which should make it easier finding scum tomorrow.

@Gollum, you should consider, since you announced you wouldn't touch anything that DN is on, that he would play that against you.
Like LEGO minifigs?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:41 am

Post by DeathNote »

unvote
The better question is why I would leave my vote on. I took it off cause of V/LA. I dont see the benefit of parking a vote anywhere when I am not available to check on the game.
In post 1301, waynegg wrote:
In post 1297, DeathNote wrote:You are assuming too much based off Meta. It's all relative to the player's choice in how he decides to play the game. As a third party, you have lots of options and Amrun and you have both stated you would approach this game in different ways. So overall, I think it is a pointless argument and one that leads us no closer to finding scum. And honestly, I dont think it helps you convince anyone of Subliminal being third party either.
Meta? META? My case has nothing to do with meta! It has to do with Subliminal playing with scum motivation and ONLY scum motivation BASED ON THE MECHANICS FOR THIS GAME AS EXPLAINED IN THE OP. You obviously didn't read the case and just went straight in to discrediting it.
What I see is you arguing with Amrun about "if I was third party... blah blah blah".
In post 1308, waynegg wrote:I have DN in my scum bucket, but all of his crap is circumstantial and could just as easily be bad play. I'm sticking with Miss now. No way someone gets a free pass, playing for the scum wincon all day, based solely on who they are and not what their play indicates.
The people who decided to place me as scum, need to reevaluate that. Those reads didn't happen until after I left. The only person who found me scummy before my V/LA was toasty and he is the only one who deserves to continue to point me out as scum.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:42 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1309, waynegg wrote:
@Gollum, you should consider, since you announced you wouldn't touch anything that DN is on, that he would play that against you.
Agreed which is why you should never set ultimatums in a game like mafia. "If I die, so&so is scum." Those types of things are so stupid.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:43 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1307, Gollum wrote:What do you think of DN still calling Venrob scum but unvoting him?
By the way, I am allowed multiple scum reads and not required to vote any in any particular order, thank you.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:01 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1310, DeathNote wrote:didnt see your case
Dont know how you missed it. Here...

Subliminal have been all about destroying the one ring all day. They've also focused their efforts on finding "ringscum" instead of actual scum. ISO them and see why they voted me for proof on this. And, once I brought that up, I became just scum I stead of ringscum. Anyhow...

Getting rid of the ring eliminates the town's Cop and pushing its destruction gives town cred, IN THIS GAME, because town doesn't need the ring to win. But, neither does scum.

Pushing the lynch of "ringscum" allows them to look like they're hunting for scum when they really aren't, it increases scum odds of actually hitting town at night, and gives town cred.

Scum have the highest motivation for getting rid of the ring RIGHT NOW. Scum have the highest motivation for lynching "ringscum", ergo Miss Subliminal is scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:30 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count Twenty Nine

Spaceman Spiff (5) - TwinFlames, alienBRO, Venrob, Miss Subliminal, ToastyToast
Monkeyman576 (4) - DeathNote, Spaceman Spiff, Amrun, Who
Waynegg (1) - Monkeyman576
Miss Subliminal (1) - waynegg

Not Voting: Mattel, Maverick_Alpha, Robert2424, Gollum

Eight to lynch
(expired on 2013-07-30 13:05:58)
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:37 am

Post by DeathNote »

Where are you pulling that quote from? I don't see me saying "didn't see your case."

And yeah... I understand the case already. I also understand that that is just your opinion on how scum should play.
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:42 am

Post by Gollum »

In post 1310, DeathNote wrote:The better question is why I would leave my vote on. I took it off cause of V/LA. I dont see the benefit of parking a vote anywhere when I am not available to check on the game.
Well you were scumreading said slot so we still don't understand, like at all, why you'd be against parking your vote. So you couldn't check the thread? Why should you care unless Venrob is not in your faction?
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:42 am

Post by Gollum »

In post 1310, DeathNote wrote:The better question is why I would leave my vote on. I took it off cause of V/LA. I dont see the benefit of parking a vote anywhere when I am not available to check on the game.
Well you were scumreading said slot so we still don't understand, like at all, why you'd be against parking your vote. So you couldn't check the thread? Why should you care unless Venrob is not in your faction?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Amrun »

Fuck, guys, I think Monkey is scum more than Spiff now.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Gollum »

Why do? What do you think of DN?
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Gollum »

*Why so?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:48 am

Post by DeathNote »

Gollum, I will never leave my vote on while I am on V/LA and unable to change it. Period. End of Discussion.

And if your reasoning for finding my scummy is because of that, then you should probably reconsider cause it is a waste of time.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:48 am

Post by Amrun »

Oh and we probably have a lot more than 4 vts, idk what kind of site you are used to playing but most games aren't pr heavy here.

P-edit: look, I've made a scummies nomination out of mislynvhing dn. why? Because it's easy. I think he's scummy, but he's dn and it could go either way. It is not even close to the best lynch for the day.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:48 am

Post by Amrun »

Also unvoting while on v/la is fairly reasonable.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:50 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1322, Amrun wrote:Oh and we probably have a lot more than 4 vts, idk what kind of site you are used to playing but most games aren't pr heavy here.
unless it is a game I mod... :twisted:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”