TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:41 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Because I thought he had been posting more than he had. That certainly explains why nothing has jumped out at me, there are only five posts. A quick look at player activity tells me he should be in the post more category.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:43 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Interesting, titus. I want to here from the rest of the peoples I questioned, may re-iso stubbs later today.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:46 am

Post by StubbsKVM »

TD, when you do, please take extra note of My interactions with Zoidberg and tell me what you think.
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:58 am

Post by Ghostly Penguin »

In post 961, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 914, Ghostly Penguin wrote:My main scum reads are on elvis_knits, Aunt Jemina, and Rift Adrift.
---
Aunt Jemina, your town reads, to whatever degree you have them, on PV, AA9, and oriole don't track to me. Especially the AA9 read: what there resembles AA9's town game? (which I've seen a lot of, BTW) And you say this is Baezu's scum game--care to support this with anything? And what relevant points has elvis_knits made? Because aside from #412, I don't see anything that reads as remotely town motivated, as somewhat detailed below.

elvis_knits, in reading her ISO, spends a lot of time making posts that comment on either the hostile exchanges going on (and not with the intent of calming things down or discouraging them IMO) or maintaining suspicion of the Titus-TD-JM/Xiao Long trifecta. Continually voicing suspicion there reads as scum who doesn't want to sacrifice the option to lynch from that pool. That's on top of the lurker dissonance she's been called out on since then.

--Penguin
I have a strong suspicion that this game is multiscum. Ally listed three suspects, in a game which should have four or even five.

Even if this is incorrect, my sourread on Ghosty has increased. This is not a town Ally (penguin_alien). This is distinctly Ally's scumplay. In addition to the overall lack of her town self, there is the fact that she is misrepping my points on Grinny, Angel, and Orry. I explicitly said that Grinny and Angel were
weaker
reads on my
memory
of their meta which
I have not checked on to confirm
. Orry is not a meta read at all, and yet is lumped in with the others.

I cannot back up my statement on this being Bazzy's scum play. However, I am certain of it.

Knitty reads as town because she looks to be trying to figure the situation out. Her confusion over the Tussy/Deathy situation reads as genuine, in contrast to others whose suspicion seems forced. I noted that her suspicion has been lessened as she has progressively figured it out, all pointing to a town player who is rationalizing the situations and analyzing carefully. She may not be trying to "calm things down", but she
is
trying to understand them and reach conclusions. I find her posts become increasingly solid.

Sonny continues to remain at null, a dangerous place to linger. I cannot read him either way.
In post 954, Rift Adrift wrote:Townbloc - TD, Amrun, Rofl, BRO.
Deathy is being quite explicit in that if you trust him to be town, Tussy
must
be sweet as well. Why is Tussy absent from your townbloc, deary?
Hi. You're dealing with the Ghosty half of Ghostly Penguin, and not, how you put it? Ally.

First of all, I would like to thank you for your scum claim, it'll make future days easier knowing you're scum and making me want to make you eat rope.

You are scum for the following reasons:

1) The whole bullshit about muitiball and making it a town concern. Town doesn't give a shit about muitiball for the following reasons: without crosskills, it's not credible at all, and it's all scum to Town at this juncture. Anyone's who's scum, and I include Serial Killers, Day 1, needs to hang. The conjecture at this point is noise and doesn't really distract from the Town team's objective, which is making sure you all die. I generally don't mind help in this regard, but I can be flexible.

2) Your big reads post had both Grinny (that's an awful name for him and you should feel awful) and Angel as slightly sweet. I didn't misinterpret that. Now, you may have that because of meta (what meta, there's not enough stuff for there to be a meta argument), but the fact that you're waffling rather than giving me an straight answer or examples, means you're lazy or want to keep your options open for an easy lynch. Or both. Yet, you make a big deal out of Metal Sonic being null. A big deal.

3) You've updated our read on us on the flimsiest rationale that this isn't PA's town play. Do you have any meta, or can you not be bothered to check, like your reads in 2? Also, anything in purple is ME, not my partner. She's much more gracious than I am.

4) While I find the enforced town bloc idea stupid, suggesting we add Titus to it while some of the game has doubts that PV's right, including my partner (he's honestly a null to me) doesn't ring right to me. I though this was a Town leaders bloc made up of people we can trust, not people we're not sure on that people we trust say is town.

Yeah, no, the pancake's syrup's gone sour, guys.
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:03 am

In post 961, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 914, Ghostly Penguin wrote:My main scum reads are on elvis_knits, Aunt Jemina, and Rift Adrift.
---
Aunt Jemina, your town reads, to whatever degree you have them, on PV, AA9, and oriole don't track to me. Especially the AA9 read: what there resembles AA9's town game? (which I've seen a lot of, BTW) And you say this is Baezu's scum game--care to support this with anything? And what relevant points has elvis_knits made? Because aside from #412, I don't see anything that reads as remotely town motivated, as somewhat detailed below.

elvis_knits, in reading her ISO, spends a lot of time making posts that comment on either the hostile exchanges going on (and not with the intent of calming things down or discouraging them IMO) or maintaining suspicion of the Titus-TD-JM/Xiao Long trifecta. Continually voicing suspicion there reads as scum who doesn't want to sacrifice the option to lynch from that pool. That's on top of the lurker dissonance she's been called out on since then.

--Penguin
I have a strong suspicion that this game is multiscum. Ally listed three suspects, in a game which should have four or even five.

Even if this is incorrect, my sourread on Ghosty has increased. This is not a town Ally (penguin_alien). This is distinctly Ally's scumplay. In addition to the overall lack of her town self, there is the fact that she is misrepping my points on Grinny, Angel, and Orry. I explicitly said that Grinny and Angel were
weaker
reads on my
memory
of their meta which
I have not checked on to confirm
. Orry is not a meta read at all, and yet is lumped in with the others.

I cannot back up my statement on this being Bazzy's scum play. However, I am certain of it.

Knitty reads as town because she looks to be trying to figure the situation out. Her confusion over the Tussy/Deathy situation reads as genuine, in contrast to others whose suspicion seems forced. I noted that her suspicion has been lessened as she has progressively figured it out, all pointing to a town player who is rationalizing the situations and analyzing carefully. She may not be trying to "calm things down", but she
is
trying to understand them and reach conclusions. I find her posts become increasingly solid.
...Keyword being 'main' scum reads. No idea if this is multiball or not, but just because I'm pushing three main scum reads doesn't mean I think there are only three. Very poor point from you.

Unless you have an alt I don't know of, you and I have played in two games together to my knowledge: 2.5 Friends and Mini 1458. I was town in both, you were town in the former and scum in the latter. I question your familiarity with my scum game, and even if you did look at my meta, I find it suspect that you would claim to be so familiar with scum-me when you can't articulate what's giving you town vibes from PV and AA9. And I see zero support for any of those three reads: PV, AA9, and oriole, regardless of whether they stem from meta. Which, I never implied you said they did. And you are so certain of Baezu's scumminess but you can't cite a thing to support it? This reeks.

EK isn't being confused about the TD-Titus-Xiao Long trifecta; she's keeping her options open to scum read them. What conclusions is she reaching?
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:06 am

Most of my points to AJ re: muitiball should be in reference to Day 1 muitiball, and not later when you do have to worry about muitiball logistics. Although if you're scum hunting for a particular team, you've let things go too critical and you're probably fucked anyway.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:10 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

In post 964, Rift Adrift wrote:So, you like townblocs, but I guess you haven't worked with your townreads to build one? Or you have a different approach?
My approach to the townbloc is that they form naturally. They cannot be forced into existence.

The criticism many have raised against your approach is quite valid, Rifty Drifty, because you are forcing the bloc into existence. I want a townbloc, yes. But I want it to form without being forced. I have ideas for what my townbloc will look like, but they have not been solidified as of this time.

Ghosty, you have indeed pinned me down. I am lazy. As an old lady, I don't exercise nearly as much as I should. ;)

I do in fact have meta suggesting Ally is scum, a fact you know all too well. :] Unlike my meta on Angel and Grinny, I am reasonably certain of this meta.
Have a cookie. It makes everything better.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:20 am

Post by BROseidon »

AJ what is your meta for PA being scum because this looks a lot more like town-PA than scum-PA to me.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:25 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

People who know me.. You know this when i say this.. so hang on, i am yet to read the game
And people who don't know me.. You may continue to rant about me.. i don't give a shit
And to Scum, Back off before i chopoff your nuts!!!! huh!!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:38 am

Post by Amrun »

Omg, stop talking about multiball. Aunt gets super di dipper scum points for that. Wow.

Whoever asked me why Stubbs is town, try reading my posts.
He isn't. I just have more confidence in Baezu than Stubbs.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:44 am

In post 983, ArcAngel9 wrote:People who know me.. You know this when i say this.. so hang on, i am yet to read the game
And people who don't know me.. You may continue to rant about me.. i don't give a shit
Hyper aggressive defensive and vaguely anti-town. I hope Angel comes back, because that actually gives me hope this is the Angel of Harry Potter, and I can understand that one.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:52 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 983, ArcAngel9 wrote:People who know me.. You know this when i say this.. so hang on, i am yet to read the game
Hi there! <3 (It's ffery)
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:54 am

Post by roflcopter »

more baezu votes guys stop messing around
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Anyone who's going to vote baezu, first tell me why stubbs is town, or at the very least why he isn't scum.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by roflcopter »

that's not actually how this works
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Why not?

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 981, Aunt Jemina wrote:
I do in fact have meta suggesting Ally is scum, a fact you know all too well. :] Unlike my meta on Angel and Grinny, I am reasonably certain of this meta.
Mind sharing with the rest of the class?
In post 989, roflcopter wrote:that's not actually how this works
Really? You don't want to share why one is scummier than the other?

Who was the first to mention multiball? Seems like people keep talking about it as if it's confirmed.
"The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent."
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

I was.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

I will personally find a way to kill anyone but rofl who answers the question I posed to rofl, you have been warned.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by roflcopter »

tiphaine is making it seem like potential baezu voters need to be sure stubbs is town, which is fallacious

i'm not sure stubbs is town. stubbs could very well be scum with baezu. but its needlessly cramping everyone's ability to work and its needlessly discouraging the baezu wagon.

turning it around, tiphaine can you "first tell me why [baezu] is town, or at the very least why he isn't scum."? all you've done so far is studiously avoid taking a position on him.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

The above statement is blatant discrediting. Of course that statement is fallacious, lucky me I didn't make it, go read better.

I don't think it's needlessly discouraging the baezu wagon. I think it is necessarily discouraging the baezu wagon. Baezu has five posts, five. You can look back to any of my previous games, I detest lurker lynches, always have, always will.

I am taking the position on Baezu that he is a lurker and thus should not be lynched until we have enough content from him to create real reads.

Stubbs on the other hand has plenty of posts, and, pending re iso, appears to be scum. The two situations are not the same and should not be treated as such.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by Titus »

@TD, why don't you do that Re ISO now?

I really don't like roflcopter. I never liked him before when he was voting so much and now the discredit on known town... it's unsettling at least. The fact that RA has roflcopter in his "town block" worries me more about him.

Rofl - What do you think of RA?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by roflcopter »

once again baezu is not a lurker lynch, votes on him have been demonstrated to be based on the content of what few posts he has

titus, explain to me as simplistically as you can, why does tiphaine confirming you day-actioned him actually confirm him as town?

i think ra is town, as i believe i've already stated
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by Titus »

Go further. What about RA makes him town? Link me to a post if you've done analysis I've missed.

I have three independent reasons to believe TD is town. The first was the strength of his reads and his willingness to attack. Second, his willingness to confirm me as town would go totally against his scum win condition. He could have insisted on the BS shot, which could have made me look really bad. I was the major wagon after all. Third, I've got a good beat on what TD is from my trolling with Varsoon.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by roflcopter »

confirming you as town is not against his scum win condition if he thinks it will further his game. look how hard you've been defending him ever since. if he's scum, confirming you as town has undoubtedly been a good move. the other two are fine points, but personal and don't really help the rest of us come to grips with td ourselves.

i don't have any analysis on ra. its a gut read. i like his reads and what he's been trying to do.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”