Mini 1475: War in the Middle East Mafia (Game Over)

Your Troubles Will Cease
Your Troubles Will Cease
Goon
Your Troubles Will Cease
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Your Troubles Will Cease »

vote count here

Your Troubles Will Cease (2): Marquis, Baezu
Baezu (1): rhyx
waynegg (2): T S O, Titus
T S O (4): Your Troubles Will Cease, Salt n Pepper, BROseidon, waynegg
Not Voting: Ten_Heavens, killerjester

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline is Monday, August 5th at 9 PM Eastern Time.
Last edited by Majiffy on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hur hur hur
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by waynegg »

Posting times help show when something is contrived. Deal with it.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 675, Your Troubles Will Cease wrote:vote count here
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by waynegg »

Wanna see how many VC we can get in one night? Lol!
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by Majiffy »

No I've played that game and it's called Gonzo Mafia.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 666, ryhx wrote:
In post 592, Titus wrote:Resigned is more accurate. I am definitely not eager. I would rather look at behavior. I just don't want any fighting to get in the way of scumhunting.
Resigned? Doesn't seem to hold water. In the first instance, more people were against the name claim then there were people for it. In the second, you were the only one bringing it up.
In post 662, Titus wrote:Wayne posts questions about theories and blatantly ignores the answers. I'd be interested in Wayne's theories, if they were real. I can't buy Wayne as town right now.
What do you think about Wayne's vig kill move thing then? Thats the main thing that makes me think he's town, and i've basically ignored the rest of his bad cases because of it.
In post 663, waynegg wrote:Gay as in odd, weird, or lame. Homosexual is neither the original nor the only meaning of the word. Besides, I'm a mafia amateur. :P
Fuck off. Seriously. The original meaning is merry and jovial. Your meaning comes from derogatory usage against homosexuals. If you're going to be a shit at least own up to it.
Resigned - Keep in mind the context. YTWC had just outed his country name. Even if a good portion of the group agrees to something, individuals can derail it by insisting on claims and then pushing for others to do the same.

As for the one shot day vig - I'm not a fan. What is the town motivation for deliberately stalling the conversation and nuking a townie? It was far too early to get associative tells. Everyone seemed to be fine with it because Wayne came clean. Daykills should be used for scum if possible. I figured there had to be something I was missing. Waynegg had three votes on him at the end of day 1 before he shot and he typed VOTE NO LYNCH. I don't get that. Somehow the town did because I was seeing a lot of Wayne's town so I decided not to rock the boat until I had something more to suspect him on.

When Wayne started modify SnP's quotes to fit a scum interpretation, I thought that was the time to pressure him further. All of a sudden, I became scum as well in his eyes.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 194, waynegg wrote:I don't like Fu's disappearing act, so scum but its pretty weak

Rhyx is just leaning ~ I need to figure out if he believes his 144 or it's a put on to say which way, thus leaning as in I have something to base a read off
Who did you replace again?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 252, waynegg wrote:No, you don't get why they replaced out, but if you read over the thread as you implied, you would have also noticed the suspicion on your slot. At least three people have voiced ITT that you're a scumspect.

Since you didn't list your gender in your profile, I had to make an assumption. The male assumption is grammatically correct so, there's that. Now I know though. If you could fix your profile, then people won't have reason to have to assume.
In post 249, waynegg wrote:Interesting intro given it completely ignores the elephant in the room and instead shines a light on two other players, one with absolutely no reasoning. This coming from a slot that already looks scumitty scum scum. TH's disappearance is legitimately worrisome, but as a start Titus sure has glossed over a lot and done nothing IMO to get the stink off his slot.
In post 252, waynegg wrote:No, you don't get why they replaced out, but if you read over the thread as you implied, you would have also noticed the suspicion on your slot. At least three people have voiced ITT that you're a scumspect.
So yeah. You can put that out of your mind. Try again.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by Titus »

What a flail and a necro argument.

I'm not even sure who the post above is directed at. However, I replaced Ghostlin.

The second post, I said I don't know why Ghostlin left. Therefore, I cannot comment on that. You bring up arguments from the dead without provocation, modify posts, dayshoot people, come up with weak association theories and we're supposed to believe your town and follow you down the rabbit hole?
Salt n Pepper
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by Salt n Pepper »

Ghostlin didn't even post in this thread.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by waynegg »

Wrong game. You replaced FuDuzn here. Lol!
Like LEGO minifigs?
Salt n Pepper
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by Salt n Pepper »

awkward
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by waynegg »

And it's not necro when you're regurgitating that I only just started suspecting you. You've been on the list the entire day. Even before you replaced in. So what? What? Lol,
Like LEGO minifigs?
Salt n Pepper
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by Salt n Pepper »

I don't get why people suspected FuDuzn really.

- pi
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by waynegg »

You're right about a flail though. Only it was directed in the wrong direction. <3

pedit ~ how about now?
Like LEGO minifigs?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by Titus »

It's still a flail. You could have merely said, I had suspicion on your slot when you replaced in. You said that there was suspicion on my post which you viewed it as something I ignored. I had no understanding of the suspicion on me, nor of the time of the replace out. I'm not just going to say, here's a point, I have nothing relevant to add. After that, you largely let it go and never told me what I was being FoSed for in the first place. That's because you never had an original suspicion of him. You placed one naked vote on him, begged for more. Later he's a null well before he replaces out.

Yes, I did make a mistake about who I replaced in for.
Salt n Pepper
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by Salt n Pepper »

In post 689, waynegg wrote:You're right about a flail though. Only it was directed in the wrong direction. <3

pedit ~ how about now?
I had Titus as null but I'm willing to trust DP's read on her, which is town. So it's probable this back and forth is TvT.

Wayne, is it so hard to believe that someone thought your scumread on them suddenly materialized when your attention has been elsewhere?

- pi
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

Oh. And because of how he reacted to D2 RVS

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by waynegg »

No. It's not hard to believe. The continued attempt to discredit is something else all together.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by Titus »

My slot didn't react to D2 RVS at all. Check the ISO. It's all, I'm going to catch up later. Nice misrep video.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by waynegg »

The point is, I've voiced suspicion on the slot and I've voiced suspicion on the slot since you came in. The only reason it's been ignored up until now is I've been pushing my #1 scum read. That doesn't make the scum read on you go away.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Salt n Pepper
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by Salt n Pepper »

In post 693, waynegg wrote:No. It's not hard to believe. The continued attempt to discredit is something else all together.
Come on, Wayne. You're one to talk.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 75, FuDuzn wrote:
In post 74, waynegg wrote:VOTE: FUDUZN

Ya, makes sense.

FuDuzn (1): waynegg
Not Voting: Ten_Heavens, BROseidon, FuDuzn, Your Troubles Will Cease, T S O, killerjester, ryhx, Marquis, Salt n Pepper, Baezu

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline is Monday, August 5th at 9 PM Eastern Time.
In post 77, FuDuzn wrote:
In post 76, waynegg wrote:More FuDuzn votes please.
Yes please, keep em coming.
In post 197, FuDuzn wrote:About to read over game, be back in a bit with a catch up.
And then immediately replaces out. That's a deer in the headlights by definition.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 696, Salt n Pepper wrote:
In post 693, waynegg wrote:No. It's not hard to believe. The continued attempt to discredit is something else all together.
Come on, Wayne. You're one to talk.
Where have I continued to discredit anything when evidence (not opinions, hard evidence) has been given that I'm undeniably wrong? I haven't. I've just said I was wrong.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by waynegg »

And one more for Jiffy!
Like LEGO minifigs?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”