The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:25 pm

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

Canucklehead17 wrote:Ok, I'm finally beginning to be able to put together a theory.

Let's say for the sake of theorizing that TCS is indeed the sole vig. Why, you ask, did Panzer claim vig first then? I think it's entirely possible that all the mafia buddies put their heads together and came up with a plan for confusing the town. They decide that they will have Panzer claim vig, and then go from there, with some of the mafia supporting Panzer, while others go against him to keep adding on to the confusion.

Hmm, it's kinda shaky sounding, but it's the best I can think of right now. TCS, if we were to lynch Panzer today, who would your second choice for tonight's kill be?

Thoughts people?
Although from the perspective of you guys, it's probably better to lynch a third party and let me and panzer vig it out, if you were to lynch panzerjager tonight I would probably vig JDodge... I am utterly convinced of his scumminess. My next choices would be SL or Twito.
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:34 pm

Post by PJ. »

Ok let's move on.

Vote:RafK
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:08 pm

Post by Twito »

Battle Mage wrote:Well, first of all, can i please ask for a
VoteCount
as we havent had one in the last few pages.
Anyway, my brief analysis so far, is that Blue Gatorade is as scummy as hell.
Not only has he only made 1 post since my death, the post he did make only said: "sorry ive been quiet, ill post something useful tonight".
No such post came.
In fact, even the Mod didnt realise he was lurking for a while, and forgot to prod him.
Also, he followed CDB in trying to wagon me on Day 1. Im thinking we got a noob-scum here who wants to go unnoticed.
Vote: Blue Gatorade
I just replaced Blue Gatorade in a game I'm modding he really isn't on the site meaning he isn't lurking. I also earlier pointed out this post missing. That vote is stupid.
MOD:
Can we get Blue Gatorade replaced?
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:09 pm

Post by Twito »

Sorry for trouble mod as he has been replaced.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:20 pm

Post by Twito »

Battle Mage wrote:
Vote: Ancalagon

I know that you have just walked right into a scum role. Enjoy your lynch.
Reasons for this vote?
Canucklehead17 wrote:Ok, I'm finally beginning to be able to put together a theory.

Let's say for the sake of theorizing that TCS is indeed the sole vig. Why, you ask, did Panzer claim vig first then? I think it's entirely possible that all the mafia buddies put their heads together and came up with a plan for confusing the town. They decide that they will have Panzer claim vig, and then go from there, with some of the mafia supporting Panzer, while others go against him to keep adding on to the confusion.

Hmm, it's kinda shaky sounding, but it's the best I can think of right now. TCS, if we were to lynch Panzer today, who would your second choice for tonight's kill be?

Thoughts people?
Your scummy.
Canuckle wrote:Say we have 8 total mafia, 1 SK, 1 vig, 1 doc, 1 cop, and 12 townies. That seems pretty reasonable to me.
Pretty much what I said earlier. I could understand more than one cop role tho. And possible RB aswell.
RafK wrote:TCS and panzer agree to vig each other or be lynched. This is not difficult. How many people do you need to tell you that targetting each other is the town's best play? Sheesh. We have enough scum suspects around without the real vig refusing to take out the fake vig (whichever one of you is the real and whichever one is the fake).

Once we have both of your agreements on that, we can move the hell on with this day to deciding who to actually lynch.
QFT!

Panzer are you willing to "vig" TCS tonight?
TCS has told to be ready to vig you.
This would make things so much easier for us town.
Panzerjager wrote:Ok let's move on.

Vote:RafK
TCS wrote:I'm not voting for Panzer because I have agreed to vig him tonight.
Thank god finally.
Now stick to this. Excuse me if I'm not fully trusting either of you atm. If atleast one is a real vig stick to the plan and get the scum lynched. If one of you is the real vig I believe it's Panzer. Now Panzer you must understand that trading vigilante for scum is a good trade.

Note: TCS has switched his stance from "I've decided that I'm not going to vig Panzerjager." to this "I'm not voting for Panzer because I have agreed to vig him tonight." which he needed it as his defence. It's very obvious TCS is scum.

Now we can move on. I'm looking for my next suspect. I'm feeling Canuckle lynch. If and when I guess TCS turns out scum and if I'm not around please LYNCH CANUCKLE for me tomorrow.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:22 pm

Post by Twito »

That being said I'm gonna
unvote
for now.
Show

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:26 pm

Post by PJ. »

The post that I voted RafK in was a confirmation. I was lazy but it should have read "I'll vig him so how about we move on to a Rafk lynch".
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:28 pm

Post by Twito »

Good, though so. I'm not sure if I agree about RafK lynch yet tho. I'll vote again tomorrow.
Show

The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:41 pm

lol Twito I'm going to be so happy to see you wrong... except that I'll be dead. :(
possibly
comment."
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:43 pm

Post by Twito »

The Central Scrutinizer wrote:lol Twito I'm going to be so happy to see you wrong... except that I'll be dead. :(
Why do you want to see me wrong? Wanting to see Twito wrong is definitely scummy!
Show

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:57 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

in response to Twito's questioning of my vote:
VoteCount
Not only has he only made 1 post since my death, the post he did make only said: "sorry ive been quiet, ill post something useful tonight".
No such post came.
In fact, even the Mod didnt realise he was lurking for a while, and forgot to prod him.
Also, he followed CDB in trying to wagon me on Day 1. Im thinking we got a noob-scum here who wants to go unnoticed.
I suggest that everyone considers this. Its such an obvious scum-kill, that we would have to be stupid to pass it up. Vote Ancalagon today. :D
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:42 am

Post by JDodge »

Battle Mage wrote:in response to Twito's questioning of my vote:
VoteCount
No such post came.
I suggest that everyone considers this. Its such an obvious scum-kill, that we would have to be stupid to pass it up. Vote Ancalagon today. :D
Actually, it's an obvious OMGUS from you. You showed that yourself when you said "Also, he followed CDB in trying to wagon me on Day 1. Im thinking we got a noob-scum here who wants to go unnoticed."
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:44 am

JDodge wrote:
VoteCount
No such post came.
Actually, it's an obvious OMGUS from you. You showed that yourself when you said "Also, he followed CDB in trying to wagon me on Day 1. Im thinking we got a noob-scum here who wants to go unnoticed."
Bad, bad logic. It's not really an OMGUS because we know that the original incarnation of Battle Mage was innocent. If a third party that wasn't Battle Mage 2 had brought up the same point, it would not be an OMGUS, and the point would be valid. So is the point not valid because the same person is bringing up his own innocent lynch? We should treat them as separate players, because for the purposes of this game, they are.
possibly
comment."
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:49 am

Post by JDodge »

TCS wrote:Bad, bad logic. It's not really an OMGUS because we know that the original incarnation of Battle Mage was innocent. If a third party that wasn't Battle Mage 2 had brought up the same point, it would not be an OMGUS, and the point would be valid. So is the point not valid because the same person is bringing up his own innocent lynch? We should treat them as separate players, because for the purposes of this game, they are.
Right... Sorry. Forgot he was two different people.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:01 am

JDodge wrote:
TCS wrote:Bad, bad logic. It's not really an OMGUS because we know that the original incarnation of Battle Mage was innocent. If a third party that wasn't Battle Mage 2 had brought up the same point, it would not be an OMGUS, and the point would be valid. So is the point not valid because the same person is bringing up his own innocent lynch? We should treat them as separate players, because for the purposes of this game, they are.
Right... Sorry. Forgot he was two different people.
Well, I suppose at least Shadowlurker would be convinced you're town now... he seems to think forgetting who was lynched/NK'd is a town tell.
possibly
comment."
Ancalagon
Ancalagon
Goon
Ancalagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:35 am

Post by Ancalagon »

Ok, I've caught up...

*pant*

BM, what makes you think I'm an obvious scum lynch?
Wise men make proverbs; fools repeat them.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:53 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ive pretty much summed it up in my last post.
Sorry, but you've walked into a situation where little you can say will make me change my mind about you being scum, because in my mind the evidence is quite conclusive.
BM

Ancalagon wrote:Ok, I've caught up...

*pant*

Ancalagon
Ancalagon
Goon
Ancalagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:08 am

Post by Ancalagon »

So since BG was completely forgot about the game, I must be scum.

Logical.
Wise men make proverbs; fools repeat them.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:57 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Ancalagon wrote:So since BG was completely forgot about the game, I must be scum.

Logical.

Yeah, welcome to the game.

BM, Blue Gatorade was not lurking, he's was inactive. This is evident in his replacement. Therefore, you being so jumpy on the guy who takes his spot makes no sense whatsoever, and you being so eager about it raises you way up on my scumdar.

Since it appears TCS and Panzer are agreeable to vigging each other tonight...

unvote, vote: BM
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:01 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Thoughts people?
Twito wrote:Your scummy.
Sigh, you're impossible. I'm not scum, and to be honest, I have no idea why you think I am. But that's not unusual for you to just declare one scum and then vote for them is it?
TheJiveMachine
TheJiveMachine
Goon
TheJiveMachine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:10 am

Post by TheJiveMachine »

Okay, so TCS and Panzer are 'vigging' each other tonight. That takes care of the two people at the top of the scum-o-meter.

Canucklehead's theory doesn't make much sense. Why would the mafia tell Panzer to claim so early in the day? They must have known that it would be perceived as a scumtell and probably even get him lynched. I'm behind the theory that either Panzer or TCS is an SK.

Also,
BM wrote:Sorry, but you've walked into a situation where little you can say will make me change my mind about you being scum, because in my mind the evidence is quite conclusive.
Vote: Battle Mage.
Do I really need to explain?
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:12 am

Post by JDodge »

I could go with a BM lynch, provided TCS and Panzer "vig" each other tonight.

unvote, vote: Battle Mage
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:12 am

Post by Twito »

VoteCount
No such post came.
You are voting him blaming him of lurking. Which just isn't truth and him being replaced proves this.
Or if you are voting him based on being replaced maybe you should think about the fact that you yourself have been replaced twise already in this game.
FoS: BM

Ancalagon wrote:Ok, I've caught up...

*pant*

That's all you have to say after catching up with the whole game?
FoS: Ancalagon

Canucklehead17 wrote:Sigh, you're impossible. I'm not scum, and to be honest, I have no idea why you think I am. But that's not unusual for you to just declare one scum and then vote for them is it?
No it's actually not unusual for me. Being right about them isn't unusual for me either.

Vote: Canuckle
for being scum.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:15 am

Post by Twito »

TheJiveMachine and JDodge, since I know you have both played with BM in the past those votes look scummy.

Btw I really don't like the way BM replaced in to a game where he has already played. This simply shouldn't happen.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:16 am

Post by Twito »

That being said I might even be willing to go with BM lynch just so he isn't here to confuse us. I'm totally againts what mod did in this game but what mod says is the law so..
Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”