Mini 1472: welcome 2 #SWAGTOWN w. ur boy empire (End)

SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by SlumberPartyBois »

Sottyrulez, you should just self hammer to prevent any useful discussion from happening before I have time to decide on my vig target tonight

Alternatively you can claim something like cop and try to disband your wagon

Really up to you, I'm just here for the chips
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:12 am

Post by DeasVail »

In response to yabba's point on Mirari: Theoretically her (Mirari gets to be a she) wincon doesn't matter anymore as either alignment, and it is helpful to continue posting as both alignments. I found that post townish to (and other posts of hers perhaps moreso), but sottyrulez/zach has been pretty scummy and overall I feel most happy about their lynch.

I like Nacho and I'm agreeing with sotty and yabba being the most likely scum.
In post 854, yabbaguy wrote:That's an extremely interesting vote on sottyrulez, therefore...

UNVOTE

whilst I contemplate further. I think that's given you more Town credit, or certainly is going to prove useful analytically if sottyrulez gets flipped over.
Uh...
In post 859, Tammy wrote:
In post 840, DeasVail wrote:
Tammy, I could understand before, but I think my commitment to the Purple Lobsta scumread in combination with that recent marathon game should seal me as town.
I really really want to read you as solid town, but as I said before, I think, I normally have empire to bounce my thoughts about you off of. Basically, I'm looking back at yoloville and castle zar where I town read you until endgame when you weren't and don't trust myself all that much.
Grrr ok. Please have faith in yourself though. I think that if I were to be scum against people like you, Empire and Nacho again, I'd probably just be really obvious to all of you. Besides, if I recall correctly, you only ever had a weak townread on me at best in Castle Zar.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:15 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 858, Tammy wrote:
In post 839, ZZZX wrote:PbPA for Imp(Post by Post Analysis)
(just a random analysis for imp)
Spoiler: All da POSTS
#4 Nothing really
#6 Nothing really (still pregame)
#10 he starts by rvsing DeasVail but without adding a word to the rvs.
while in #8 Tammy voted DeasVail too, just a random chance?

#18 RVS on yabba
#81 he wet away for the first 3 pages (which is normal) and says that he doesnt want 10 pages appearing when he walks up without doing anything useful yet
#82 After the minor buddying in #10 he goes and calls tammy town

#86 After F16(which is a VT) calls him for that post he replys by liking the reaction and subsequent followup, I find this post... quite unrealistic
#110 he votes PL because of fonz's post (which makes sense) and softly attack yabba and Slumber
#112 calls F16 and
tammy as town

#115 calls PL's post unsatisfying for having quite an uninformative info
#123 calls PL as a person that doesnt reason and trys to let F16 go o and lynch PL without trying to reason with him and he later on calls it scarsam
#127 nice enough to explain things to me
#130 same as above
#131 same as above
#136 calls 123 as scarsam and says he liked Fonz Paragraph
#149 what?
#151 talks about wandering about the reasons, yet it feels.. not right
#156 ok first big post from him , but nothing really interesting but he was defending him self from
people who said he sheeps fonz, but noone said that he was following tammy the whole game?

#164 anther big post, he points out that Fonz post has info,
says PL might be new even thou he told me he is a hydra(so heknows)
he is says that his post that looked bas was intended to look bad,
that doesnt make any sense does it?
why would someone do that
#168 says he voted PL for pressure which is alright and attacks asking for self meta
#170 uh just answering questions, nothing interesting here
says that even if he was scum his answer would be the same about not being scared and that He will try to look town in general

#182 asks fonz about his vote
votes Red who tammy voted
(WHAT THE BUDDYING WHOLE GAME WITH TAMMY? :) )
#196 says his reason for the vote was that
tammy made him do it(wut?)

#201 he says he doesnt have a town read on Fonz but just likes his posting
#209 nothing interesting but says that he didnt think of PL as scum at first but he thinks after his reactions(note: PL was scum)
#218 explains who PL is
#221 while the people who were on PL were Fonz and me he says he has no scum read on Fonz and nothing on me(ok?)
#226 when asked about him buddying he talks about F16 and Fonz
AND IGNORES TAMMY?
and says that buddying is OK
he says he never had a strong scum read even that in anther post before it he said he thinks that PL is scum and that he is having good reasons(um unstable idea?)
Says Red is null and he yet is voring him for pressure instead of PL who he thinks might be scum and saying he put Red closer to lynch
, what? and why? also in his list of town>scum he put purple yabba and wicked as scummiest yet he attack red even thou he thinks he is null just for pressure and putting him closer to lynch and says it is needed untill PL and yabba respond to outstanding things,
that IS counter productive
he should apply pressure so they answer not give them releif
#267 random image
#273 he says he ignored PL's post so he doesnt engage in a "back and forth forever was war".
being counter productive again

#274 tells what is PbPA
#296 he calls tunneling isnt really making someone appear as scum (even thou in my opinion tunneling makes either scum or PR, why? because a PR would want to tunnnel someone who he found as scum without claiming usually but it ends PL is scum)
#338 says he found nothing in slumber post that he couldnt make as scum, BUT AS A FACT YOU CAN FAKE EVERYTHING CANT YOU?
#341 asks if slumber will answer his post (which i dont think he will , just as he evaded my post)
#345 seams that slumber posted a useless "it was a towny posts" and imp is trying to push him
#347 nothing
#361 calls mattp to not be mean. its nothing in here
#365 calls matt bad for reading F-16 as scum because of his style of posting(which red done to me) he kind of defending F-16 and since F-16 is town i guess that adds point for him? or is he just buddying?
#366 calls mattp play as chaotic
#369 says only opinion he has is on his F-16 push
#371 asks yabba who is one of his top scum reads about his opinion on Party Bois
#376 says that chaotic isnt bad but diffrent
#392 hm he explains reaction tests and
lightly defends Tammy

#393 goes back to PL and he says he doesnt want to scum read him because they are argueing?
#396 basicly attack yabba i think?
#398 it acts as if the question is not a question... wut?
#399 he says that yabba should have replied better to the reaction test
#404 he says you cant get any info about tammy from asking about self meta,
yet this is defending tammy since others found that scummyy

ok done 50 posts from him, and about 56 to go, will continue this later cus I got tired, I just have to say thou, my final thoughts from first 50 posts

HE IS BUDDYING TAMMY TOO HARD

which gives me 4 things to think about

1-Tammy and him are great old time friends which would be BAD for him
2-He choose tammy as a person to follow as town for some reason
3-they have a way of knowing each other is town.
4-He choose tammy as a person to follow so that if imp was scum town will be busy getting tammy
-OR he and tammy are scum team

my thinking (from high> low)
2-3-1-4-5

i dont think that they are bad enough to do 5 but its still possible when you think about he is trying not to talk about tammy when buddying is talked about
:?

Why do you call it "just a random analysis?"

I don't feel buddied, or not buddied in the bad way. Some of the things that you call buddying aren't though? Like him voting deasvail after I did couldn't be considered buddying but is band wagoning during rvs, which is typical.

Town buddy each other all the time though, so I'm not sure where you're going with this thing. I know that I have a tendency to buddy far more as town than as scum just because I like to find other town friends to joke with and work with whereas as scum I'm less likely to do that.
If you read the last bit you know i said that you two mostly be town,

BUT if you notice it isnt a single thing that made buddying clear, it is nearly most actions
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:20 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 845, RedCoyote wrote:
SBP 834 wrote:RC you better love me right now
I am so not used to everyone thinking I am town and actually being town...

---

ZZZX, it is really hard to take your case too seriously given how strongly you rely on SBP buddying up to Tammy as a scumtell. I just don't see it that way. You've got good company on the wagon though.

Everyone is saying a lot. We're going in too many different directions, but I don't want to encourage either the ZZZX or SBP wagons. Frankly, I don't want them lynched. Wicked, DV is right. ZZZX has offsite meta of acting this way pretty evenly. I really don't think he's playing a card here. Your pointing out post 586 is good though. The fact that ZZZX was never on PL is not something that is in his favor. Do you think his vote of F-16 was concocted? It really looks genuine to me. If it was faked, did someone advise him to do it (suggesting a scum mastermind that I don't think anyone here is really capable of... maybe Fonz, but Fonz is super town), or did he come up with it on the fly? No, man, ZZZX is town.

What's the other alternative? Nacho? Man, we're really scraping the bottom of the barrel to vote Nacho on the back of, let's face it, one or two bad posts from panda. The "I would've hammered" is slimy, but there's no pattern of slime. If anything it fits her pattern of being a day late and a dollar short. Additionally, I liked at least one of her posts that I pointed out earlier. Nacho deserves a chance to build that slot from scratch. That's a neutral read for me. Good balances with the bad.

Don't get me wrong, sotty is a solid lynch today. I just would like to push an alternative. I don't support any of the three others on the table right now. I'm going to ask again for more support on yabba at this time. In your weighing of yabba's guilt or innocence, ask yourself three questions: 1) If you could pick one scum bussing PL yesterday, who was it? 2) Without going back and looking through the game, what's something memorable you would say about yabba's activity this game? 3) Who is the most likely person to have killed F-16?

PLEASE PROMISE ME TO READ MY WHOLE POST
MY POST WHAT ABOUT IMP BUDDYING TAMMY AND NOT SBP
ALSO I SAID IT IS NOT NECESSARLY A SCUM TELL

PLEASE READ MY WHOLE POST K TY

pheeew i dont like it when people have wrong assuming about my posts
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:09 am

Post by Tammy »

Don't anyone hammer please. Something just struck me about nachos post and I need to think about something. I'm walking into the gym right now so ill get back to this after a swim.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:11 am

Post by Tammy »

UNVOTE:

Actually durrr. My vote is still there in spirit, but I really want to think about this and ask nacho something.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:39 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 873, Tammy wrote:Nacho - did you really say I'm easy to manipulate? *mad*
yes please don't be mad at me
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:51 am

yea gotta be honest here tammy we did just kinda convince u we were town when we have a scum role pm
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:23 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

nonono you weren't supposed to pop the lid on that so early :(
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:51 am

Post by Tammy »

You guys are not funny. You know that amount of uncertainty and waffling I tend to do in thread? It's only a fraction of what goes on in my head, and if I manage to believe something for a minute, I'm always doubting that, so this isn't funny.

Also, the only person I feel really confident in being town is implosion, so Nyah.

:( nacho is that because I believed your plausible fake claim in the abandoned game :(

Okay that's not the question I needed to ask though. Nacho you said that you liked that fonz was going after spb today because normally you'd like an easy mislynch after a bus BUT sottyrulez is also going after spb today after potentially bussing yesterday so why does that apply as a town tell to you for fonz but not sottyrulez?

I thought there was something else, but I just looked back and didn't see it. Maybe it will come back to me while packing and grading.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:04 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 884, Tammy wrote:You guys are not funny. You know that amount of uncertainty and waffling I tend to do in thread? It's only a fraction of what goes on in my head, and if I manage to believe something for a minute, I'm always doubting that, so this isn't funny.

Also, the only person I feel really confident in being town is implosion, so Nyah.
exactly.
easy to cash in on all that uncertainty, all of that fear, all of that paranoia.
In post 884, Tammy wrote:Nacho you said that you liked that fonz was going after spb today because normally you'd like an easy mislynch after a bus BUT sottyrulez is also going after spb today after potentially bussing yesterday
Fonz, if scum, would've laid his chips all down on the table and bussed the living fuck out of LOBSTA for no real reason. This would be an extremely balls-to-the-wall bus, with the might of the yellow buses from School Districts 1-300. Sottyrulez's bus was piss poor. Started out with defense, randomly shifted to bus when it was clear that the Lobsta wasn't living long. Fonz, if scum, would be lying down to rest from his mighty bussing experience. Maybe he would use his towncred to destroy someone else's towncred, but probably not. He would probably just go for the easy lynch.

Sottyrulez was already posturing for possible votes on Panda and Wicked. Who else can he really push? ZZZtownslip? You? RC? Deas? Yabba? (oh wait yabba is his scumbuddy, nevermind) SPB is third most viable mislynch and he already has Fonz fighting that battle for him.

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:29 am

Post by Tammy »

Okay I like that answer. (Not the one about manipulation but the spb one :p )

VOTE: sottyrulez
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:43 am

Sotty, you can self hammer now
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

^
I preemptively counterclaim what you're about to fakeclaim, so that funny business will not work.

SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:26 am

In post 888, Nachomamma8 wrote:^
I preemptively counterclaim what you're about to fakeclaim, so that funny business will not work.
I have no idea what you're talking about

I'd like you to elaborate, I don't even care what your role is, you should now just fullclaim and explain exactly what your post meant

Unvote
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:28 am

Oh crap I never actually checked to see you replaced pandashnoo

This is all so disappointing
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

matt

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

?

SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:29 am

VOTE: Nacho

:(
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:30 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

matt what the hell are you doing matt

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:32 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 889, SlumberPartyBois wrote:I'd like you to elaborate,
#888 was not serious.
#888 was not even a little bit serious. I have never used the phrase "funny business" seriously in my entire life.

SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:32 am

pls hold
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:34 am

In post 848, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 133, Mirari wrote:
In post 101, The Fonz wrote:2. PL is a 'townsperson.' Means newbie, alt, or hydra. (Use of 'our' in first post suggests the latter?) If PL is a newbie, then having played with Tammy before is not noteworthy. If PL is an alt or hydra, ze or they (seriously, can we clear this up in order to make pronoun use easier?) knows full well how to search a user's past games. Therefore, asking for meta fulfills the role of looking like you're doing something useful, whilst a) being unnecessary and b) not giving any actual opinions on what's happening in the game.
#SWAGvote: The Fonz

This specific paragraph is absolutely horrible.

Now who can tell me why?

~ I'll give you Reese's!
Interesting vote to be pocketed and looked at later. I don't really think that it's likely that one scumbuddy goes for the defense and the other goes for the chainsaw so quickly, so I'd call it a little less likely that yabba/sottyrulez are scum together.
In post 135, Mirari wrote:Tammy,

As town have you ever knowingly posted a towntell?
And I actually like this question quite a bit, surprisingly enough.
In post 162, Mirari wrote:The Fonz calls out Purple Lobsta for trying to look town (illusion of content) where they ask Tammy for her games. In that very same post, The Fonz questions whether or not the players are a "hydra" or a single player. To me that information is just as easily found as old games. This point is also reinforced by the fact that The Fonz has been on this site for 6 years. I am sure he knows how to find out if a player is a hydra or not. It takes a little digging.
oooh, I really liked this aswell.
In post 409, Mirari wrote:I'll be reading tonight. Answer anything addressed to me at that time. See you then.
Strange that Mirari expected stuff to be addressed at them. I find new-scum always feel like every post they make will be attacked so this is strange.
And then immediately afterwards
In post 850, Nachomamma8 wrote:Sottyrulez and Yabba are the scumteam.
I don't understand the jump, it looks completely artificial, it looks like you're Mirari/Sotty's scumbuddy, I don't think you would have done this to a townie if you were scum
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:36 am

What was even the point of quoting all of the Mirari posts? It looks like arbitrary referencing to me, and that only makes sense if you're trying to make it known that you're not avoiding the slot

And you buddied me this game, and that's actually scummy since we just saw each other in RL and I have a feeling you're just feeding into the buddy buddy angle to get me on your side when as town you would at least try to be a little more grounded or skeptical, even if you thought I did some town things
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:37 am

Reminds me of Mehdi in Meta Mafia where she tried getting on my good side the moment the game started

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”