Mini 1475: War in the Middle East Mafia (Game Over)

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Majiffy »

Your Troubles Will Cease (1): Marquis
Baezu (2): rhyx, Ten_Heavens
T S O (2): Your Troubles Will Cease, waynegg
BROseidon (1): T S O
Salt n Pepper (1): killerjester
waynegg (2): Titus, Baezu
Not Voting: Salt n Pepper, BROseidon

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline is Monday, August 5th at 9 PM Eastern Time.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:52 am

Post by Majiffy »

Runnerman replaces Marquis effective immediately.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:55 am

Post by BROseidon »

TSO, question:

Why bother to crumb results when the flip would just reveal "town?"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1017, Salt n Pepper wrote:
In post 981, killerjester wrote:I asked for the case on TSO. Pi's decision to include their town read on me in the same post, "And
town
listens to
reason
," comes off as an unnecessary AtE (in this case, appeal to flattery).
In post 982, killerjester wrote:Especially since she specified I'm a
tentative
town read. I mean the insinuation couldn't be any clearer, I'm flattered with a town read as long as I comply and see the light of their TSO case.
Not really. I said you seem to listen to reason based on your packing through the Troubles case and then deciding not to follow Waynegg so blindly through all this crap. And yes, I townread you for that. However, for someone who was so certain TSO was scum, you made an awfully easy jump on our wagon.

- pi
pi, we have a cop claim with a guilty on Wayne who then starts spouting off about suicide vests. Can we lynch wayne please?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:55 am

Post by waynegg »

I'll clear this up real quickly

I what world does this
In post 998, T S O wrote:
In post 115, T S O wrote: waynegg seems ...off. Quite off indeed.
Watch this space.
guess who got Inspected!
And these

In post 902, T S O wrote:I want BROseidon hanging from the noose. It'll clear up waynegg's alignment and YTWC's alignment, if nothing else.
In post 238, T S O wrote:I don't consider myself a VI, but I worry you're allowing scum to buddy you and not noticing.

You see, the problem for me is that I could have seen myself doing the same thing. So I find it hard to implicate YTMC for doing it.

You can work with me to try to change my mind, though.
Exist simultaneously?
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:59 am

Post by Titus »

Easy. A cop desperately trying to avoid claiming his role so he does what he can to prove your scum without claiming.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1014, Titus wrote:Umm Waynegg just claimed vengeful. That suggests policy lynch right?
From the wiki

A Vengeful player is a one that, when lynched, is awarded the ability to kill any other player as they die.
Vengeful roles are much more commonly Town than Mafia, as Vengeful Mafia roles essentially punish the Town for lynching them.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Salt n Pepper
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Salt n Pepper »

Why on earth would cop!TSO not try harder to get Wayne lynched? Come on.

- pi
Salt n Pepper
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by Salt n Pepper »

At Day start I mean.

- pi
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1030, Titus wrote:Easy. A cop desperately trying to avoid claiming his role so he does what he can to prove your scum without claiming.
Wrong.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 142, T S O wrote:does anyone actually buy what waynegg's trying to pull here, because it's bullshit.

he used a dayvig which is an amazing MyLo/LyLo weapon and a huge burden which should be thought about a lot before using it casually as fuck on a Town-looking player for the purpose of a d2 RVS?
No.

VOTE: Waynegg
In post 146, T S O wrote:
In post 143, waynegg wrote:Think that through really well TSO. Why would I reveal a play that was so under the radar it's ridiculous if I were scum doing that. If you're still happy with your vote, keep it, but unless you're the other scum it's a bad vote.
that's a lot of wifom and ate, dawg.

why did you vig am?
In post 161, T S O wrote:Guys, why would he bomb an obvTownie so he could potentially catch scum with a gambit? It's that part I have a problem with.
TSO's first three posts of the day are here Pi. So he was supposed to try harder to get Waynegg lynched how exactly?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by waynegg »

I don't know if you're scum or just really bad with reads Titus, but I'm positive it's one or the other.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1036, waynegg wrote:I don't know if you're scum or just really bad with reads Titus, but I'm positive it's one or the other.
If you quit shooting obvtownies and other anti-town stuff, maybe you'll find out. It's not horrible to think someone who shoots people, claims day vig, rattles about a suicide vest, misreps, discredits and has been on a whole lot of trains, is indeed scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by waynegg »

His first three posts aren't the entire day. If he were really Cop and had really read me, he would have gotten different results for starters, but he also wouldn't have waffled on me throughout the day. He would have just agreed to disagree where someone was of a different opinion. He definitely wouldn't have role fished me.
Like LEGO minifigs?
runnerman
runnerman
Goon
runnerman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by runnerman »

Interesting. Hi all.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1037, Titus wrote:
In post 1036, waynegg wrote:I don't know if you're scum or just really bad with reads Titus, but I'm positive it's one or the other.
If you quit shooting obvtownies and other anti-town stuff, maybe you'll find out. It's not horrible to think someone who shoots people, claims day vig, rattles about a suicide vest, misreps, discredits and has been on a whole lot of trains, is indeed scum.
2 of those are one in the same. Townies are more likely to change votes because they aren't 100% on stuff. The other stuff never happened. I did shoot holes in shitty lies though. That's not the same as misrep and discredit.
Like LEGO minifigs?
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by pitoli »

In post 1038, waynegg wrote:His first three posts aren't the entire day. If he were really Cop and had really read me, he would have gotten different results for starters, but he also wouldn't have waffled on me throughout the day. He would have just agreed to disagree where someone was of a different opinion. He definitely wouldn't have role fished me.
This.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by Titus »

I don't see TSO waffling at all. TO me, he made a decision, no one was listening to how scummy you were. He could just press on, look like a tunneller, get nowhere AND have the mafia know he's a cop, or he could act the way he acted.

Yeah, claiming SnP was fucking with the town wasn't a misrep at all *rolls eyes*.

Hi Runnerman! Welcome to the game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by waynegg »

Hi runnerman. TSO is scum, btw.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:20 pm

Post by Titus »

TSO claims cop who has a guilty on waynegg. When you read the thread, see if that's plausible IMO.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by T S O »

Waynegg, stop trying to blatantly influence runnerman, thanks.

Honestly I wanted to be careful in regards to not revealing myself and as this game is bastard, I'm paranoid as fuck about being Insane or some shit.

I've alluded to this shit the whole game, especially when I asked way, among other things, was he a Miller. Surprise surprise, he failed to respond.

Also waynegg isn't actually a Vengeful Townie, he's just bullshitting.

I still maintain BRO's scum, but w/e.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: waynegg

Also when killerjester was essentially claimed for by waynegg I pursued the claim because I wanted to see were there multiple Cops in the game (I have this odd suspicion there's multiple Cops, because I saw that Majiffy said in the Replacement Queue or sth "It's a fun set-up, I guarantee."
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1042, Titus wrote:Yeah, claiming SnP was fucking with the town wasn't a misrep at all *rolls eyes*.
In post 595, waynegg wrote:
In post 593, Salt n Pepper wrote: We're fucking with town, so it honestly doesn't matter to me that you guys see our back and forth occasionally.
FTFY!
When its specifically disclaimered that something has been changed, NO THAT'S NOT A MISREP. Funny thing is, even SnP didn't get as bent about it as you. Perhaps you should reflect on that... :facepalm:
Like LEGO minifigs?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by T S O »

I'm basically convinced of SnP-way-Bro now.
Salt n Pepper
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by Salt n Pepper »

Here's my issue with the whole thing. Why would scum be this desperate in causing "a supposed mislynch" day 2 that theyd have to claim a role that will get them auto lynched for the next day?

Scum claiming cop is common in lylo, not in a day 2 scenario.

For that matter, if they wanted to "mislynch" someone, I doubt theyd go for waynegg, he isnt exactly town's most valuable asset.

- DP
Salt n Pepper
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Salt n Pepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Salt n Pepper »

Okay TSO, why us? This is pretty much hinged on us thinking you were scum because of your actions anyway.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”