Mini 1474: Desperado's Revenge (Game Over)

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by Desperado »

The Fourteenth Votecount

Feel It - 2 (jon_h61, N64Lord)
Radioactive Wolf - 1 (Feel It)
evilpacman18 - 1 (theomoaner)

Not Voting - 6 (Radioactive Wolf, mnemonicdevice, Impetus, Flench, RadiantCowbells, evilpacman18)

With
alive it's
to lynch

Today's deadline is
Thursday, August 15th at 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time

Spoiler: Player Voting History - D2
N64Lord: Feel It
Radioactive Wolf:
Feel It: theomoaner > Radioactive Wolf
RadiantCowbells:
Impetus:
Flench:
mnemonicdevice:
jon_h61: Feel It
theomoaner: evilpacman18
evilpacman18:

Spoiler: Voting History - D2
Feel It
voted
theomoaner
in Post 525
Feel It
voted
Radioactive Wolf
in Post 536
jon_h61
voted
Feel It
in Post 543
theomoaner
voted
evilpacman18
in Post 554
N64Lord
voted
Feel It
in Post 570
Last edited by Desperado on Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Feel It
Feel It
Goon
Feel It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Feel It »

In post 570, N64Lord wrote:@Impetus I'm saying that feel it's posts make me suspect scum on him but *cough* one of the people who defended him did so in a way that makes me think they are a town PR *wheeze*
@evilpacman I contributed to the lynch by making posts against lucky, but he was at l-1 before I was in a state to move my vote, and I wasn't the fastest person to hammer after his claim. Who are you constantly reminding that you are "basically" conf town; the lurkers.... or yourself?
I shouldn't be listening to my imagination when I have the whole ISO of not hunting, dredging up irrelevent stuff, and taking the most likely stand on wagons without bringing anything new to them. VOTE: feel it
What are you talking about? you've posted as much fluff as me and the only wagon I joined was Flench out of avoiding a nl. Speaking of which you've just joined the most likely wagon today.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I think since we already have a one shot vig out in the open for no reason, we should massclaim.

I will gladly claim first if required.
N64Lord
N64Lord
Goon
N64Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by N64Lord »

You don't even have the energy to omgus....your defense is that you're the easy lynch? Again?
In post 68, Feel It wrote:I've played a game with Device before he... wasn't very useful to be honest. He acted scummy then claimed doctor when under pressure and got himself lynched the next day when he told us he protected one of the players he wanted lynched.
You bring this up when town is busy with theomoaner and radiant cowbells, and basically disappear after this line of thought dies down.
In post 118, Feel It wrote:
And how is my posting fluffier than anybody else? What's scummy about me suggesting a 2 scum team with a serial killer? That's a real possibility and the fact you're trying to use straightforward posts like that, along with asking other players about me, suggests you're scum but trying to flip me by testing to see if I'm an easy target and if others will follow you. I'm feeling more confident about my vote the more I see you post.
You justify your vote on theomoaner by claiming that he's framing you, when it's pretty clear that he's actually worried about you putting off ever discussing the town's main wagons. you've basically gone RVS>dredge up mnemoic's meta> and then post a "purely" helpful all before ever really stating your view on the game. Oh well, you can do this instead!
In post 283, Feel It wrote:I still stand by my vote of theomoaner. Radiant is hard to read but is leaning town, seems to brash to be scum.
The first post where you contribute since 118, and all you do is put radiant on your town list just off of observations that most town have put out at this point.... and say theomoaner has still been doing whatever you think made him lynchworthy.
In post 334, Feel It wrote:If it means anything, I'm town. I haven't bothered saying much because I've lost track of this game in all honesty. I'll be more active tomorrow.
This soft claim? comes when you have very little pressure on you, especially given that the few votes on you at the time are from players who are either inactive or interested in the flench wagon... and in the meantime, you've still done nothing toward finding scum with your inbetween posts.
In post 398, Feel It wrote:I've been trying to read and catch but this game is a clusterfuck.
I still don't see these reads as being based off of the individual players posts, and it looks like an attempt to appear active without bringing anything new to the town.
In post 400, Feel It wrote:I think the scumteam is theomoaner, RadiantWolf and someone like EPM or Mnemonicdevice.
You say this three times... but only in 398 do you ever bring up reasons as to why they are scummy, and you do nothing to hunt any of them as town.
In post 412, Feel It wrote:I would have rather lynched theomoaner, but a no lynch is bad.

VOTE: Flench the only guy town might reach a decision to today.
I think it's okay for a d1 mislynch if you get information out of it, but you had FIVE scumreads, so you have no excuse for giving up on town "realizing" that they were scum.
In post 414, Feel It wrote:I'm not convinced Flench is town at this point. He made some weird plays. theomoaner won't get lynched today.
You're keeping your options open on both of them, AND claiming town is not going to lynch "the scummiest player"
In post 518, Feel It wrote:VOTE: Lucky2u

I'm not that keen on this lynch but I think overall we need the information it will be bring us and nobody else seems like they're gonna do the hammer.
So someone who you think is town for the last 4 pages, but I'll hammer him even though I think it's a stupid wagon. And what did lucky2u post that you saw from coming from a townie anyway? I never saw a thing.
FLENCH=scum.
N64Lord
N64Lord
Goon
N64Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by N64Lord »

I obviously meant feel it equals scum, I can't pace myself without a quote.
@ Impetus give me your views on the exchange between theomoaner and EPM.
Flench
Flench
Goon
Flench
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by Flench »

He set up the Feel It case just to put all the blame on me.

Well played you brilliant bastard.
Feel It
Feel It
Goon
Feel It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by Feel It »

VOTE: Feel it

Ehh fuck it let's find out. Town pretty much lost the game last night anyway.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:15 pm

Why is it that whenever I post something it gets completely ignored?
Feel It
Feel It
Goon
Feel It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by Feel It »

I'm fine with a massclaim
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

What the. Whaaaat? Massclaim? Wh-why???
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:06 pm

I think it would be advantageous to town given that a one shot vig has already claimed.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:22 pm

My logic is that scum are going to target him to find out whether hes SK or vig and because he's not a lynch threat.

Other town PRs can claim now and be safe from being put up.
Flench
Flench
Goon
Flench
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by Flench »

Limited internet access until Sunday night.

Sorry boyos.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Like seriously everyone address me in your next post please.

I still exist.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:34 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

We have a dead jailkeeper which means no doc. If scum target him, we'll know because there won't be a kill.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

If he's an SK I mean
Impetus
Impetus
Townie
Impetus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:46 pm

Post by Impetus »

This game makes me headdesk every time I open it.

Massclaim is literally the worst idea right now, all it will do is give scum an idea on if they have to worry if they shoot Themonaer or if there's a better PR kill they can make. Lets use an example, lets say there's a watcher in this setup which is entirely possible since it fits with JK and 1-shot vig, if we mass claim mafia will just shoot the watcher tonight whereas via not massclaiming theres a chance they shoot Themoaner, watcher is on him and we get a guilty. Lets do another example, lets say our other role is 2 masons which fits with JK and 1-shot vig since neither are investigative (Would mean that scum would have to have a PR to counter it likely) and mass claiming just gets them killed. So no, we don't massclaim.

Themoaner, while my town read on AJ is an 'opinion' I explained it in quite a lot of detail and really if my reasoning and reads are ignored what's the point in me spending time explaining them or even playing for that matter? Also there's then the fact that if you're a 1-shot vig (I'm literally praying that you're lying on this part and are actually 2 shot) you used one of our mslynches since you took us to even numbers which means we'll hit mylo now. Also about your "EPM is coaching", lets get this straight because it's something that annoys me greatly, coaching is one of those 'fake' scum tells, people say "oh coaching so scummy" but it's not something that scum do more often than town and there's very much town motivation for 'coaching' a player if you believe they're town or potentially town and making mistakes or even if you think they're scum and are trying to not read them based on noob tells. While we're on the topic, "buddying" also isn't a scum tell, it's a playerstyle tell.
In post 570, N64Lord wrote:@Impetus I'm saying that feel it's posts make me suspect scum on him but *cough* one of the people who defended him did so in a way that makes me think they are a town PR *wheeze*
This was NOT my question at all. In fact you've answered some own question you've made up which proves you're not reading my posts properly at all. My question is that your read on themoaners claim is massively fencesitty and contains two entirely different thoughts that don't mesh, so if you believe he's town why did you post a scenario that makes him scum?
In post 572, evilpacman18 wrote:So Impetus, is this bussing or are we wrong on one of them?
I'd have said yes but kind of makes me doubt it.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:47 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Me: do you think this or that?
Impetus: yes but no
Impetus
Impetus
Townie
Impetus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:59 pm

Post by Impetus »

In post 592, evilpacman18 wrote:Me: do you think this or that?
Impetus: yes but no
N64s attack on Feel it in the linked post doesn't read like a buss at all; him attacking Feel It for softclaiming isn't something scum like to draw attention to their partner having done and him attacking Feel It's town read on Lucky again doesn't read as a point scum attack their partner on for since they wouldn't consider attacking someone for town reading a person flipping town to be a valid argument.

Short story is no, I don't think it's a buss right now which means that I'm wrong on one of N64 and Feel It and I'm in the process of rereading the thread right now to work out which is the case, you can help if you want? I'll be finished the reread in an hour and we can compare notes then?
Impetus
Impetus
Townie
Impetus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:46 am

Post by Impetus »

I still really really hate Radioactives posts and his push on Flench reads really contrived, think this is where I'm probably going to vote if no one can explain to me what I'm misreading here. Weirdly I think I might be wrong on Feel It. His frustration and self vote in reads as genuine and the "lost the game last night anyway" isn't something I see scum saying, I'll read it again tomorrow to make sure that I'm not being naive though. So if I'm wrong on one of N64 and Feel It I'd bank the one I'm wrong being Feel it with N64 as scum; I really want my question answered by him because he's really the other person I'd be very comfortably voting today, his fencesit reads as awfully waffly.

Also on a re-read I think Device might actually be scum, the names chosen in are awful since he states willigness to lynch Themoaner after his claim without commenting on his claim at all, EPM who I think is town and then sticks Feel It at the end with no reasoning while never stating a read on him previously in the game, it reads as opportunistic.

So yeah, I'd say scum are something like Radioactive, N64 and Device in that order of strength.

Vote: Radioactive
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:14 am

Post by jon_h61 »

In post 428, Feel It wrote:Well, how is he towny? At first I wanted to avoid lynching him due to him being an easy target bandwagon that scum will often build. (look who is on the wagon). Flench selfvoting is awful townplay at best, downright scummy at worst which is what lowered my estimation of his alignment.
In post 581, Feel It wrote:VOTE: Feel it

Ehh fuck it let's find out. Town pretty much lost the game last night anyway.
Can you explain the cognitive dissonance going on here? It's bad play for flinch to self-vote but then you turn around and do it?

What's the deal with the fuck it comment? You just want to pretend it's everyone else's fault if Town loses? If you're scum then this is good play, otherwise not so much.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

In post 578, N64Lord wrote:You don't even have the energy to omgus....your defense is that you're the easy lynch? Again?
In post 68, Feel It wrote:I've played a game with Device before he... wasn't very useful to be honest. He acted scummy then claimed doctor when under pressure and got himself lynched the next day when he told us he protected one of the players he wanted lynched.
You bring this up when town is busy with theomoaner and radiant cowbells, and basically disappear after this line of thought dies down.
In post 118, Feel It wrote:
And how is my posting fluffier than anybody else? What's scummy about me suggesting a 2 scum team with a serial killer? That's a real possibility and the fact you're trying to use straightforward posts like that, along with asking other players about me, suggests you're scum but trying to flip me by testing to see if I'm an easy target and if others will follow you. I'm feeling more confident about my vote the more I see you post.
You justify your vote on theomoaner by claiming that he's framing you, when it's pretty clear that he's actually worried about you putting off ever discussing the town's main wagons. you've basically gone RVS>dredge up mnemoic's meta> and then post a "purely" helpful all before ever really stating your view on the game. Oh well, you can do this instead!
In post 283, Feel It wrote:I still stand by my vote of theomoaner. Radiant is hard to read but is leaning town, seems to brash to be scum.
The first post where you contribute since 118, and all you do is put radiant on your town list just off of observations that most town have put out at this point.... and say theomoaner has still been doing whatever you think made him lynchworthy.
In post 334, Feel It wrote:If it means anything, I'm town. I haven't bothered saying much because I've lost track of this game in all honesty. I'll be more active tomorrow.
This soft claim? comes when you have very little pressure on you, especially given that the few votes on you at the time are from players who are either inactive or interested in the flench wagon... and in the meantime, you've still done nothing toward finding scum with your inbetween posts.
In post 398, Feel It wrote:I've been trying to read and catch but this game is a clusterfuck.
I still don't see these reads as being based off of the individual players posts, and it looks like an attempt to appear active without bringing anything new to the town.
In post 400, Feel It wrote:I think the scumteam is theomoaner, RadiantWolf and someone like EPM or Mnemonicdevice.
You say this three times... but only in 398 do you ever bring up reasons as to why they are scummy, and you do nothing to hunt any of them as town.
In post 412, Feel It wrote:I would have rather lynched theomoaner, but a no lynch is bad.

VOTE: Flench the only guy town might reach a decision to today.
I think it's okay for a d1 mislynch if you get information out of it, but you had FIVE scumreads, so you have no excuse for giving up on town "realizing" that they were scum.
In post 414, Feel It wrote:I'm not convinced Flench is town at this point. He made some weird plays. theomoaner won't get lynched today.
You're keeping your options open on both of them, AND claiming town is not going to lynch "the scummiest player"
In post 518, Feel It wrote:VOTE: Lucky2u

I'm not that keen on this lynch but I think overall we need the information it will be bring us and nobody else seems like they're gonna do the hammer.
So someone who you think is town for the last 4 pages, but I'll hammer him even though I think it's a stupid wagon. And what did lucky2u post that you saw from coming from a townie anyway? I never saw a thing.
FLENCH=scum.
You make a large arguement against Feelit, and then vote flench
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

Just read through your next post. Now I feel stupid.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:47 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

^and to think, he could've been vigged
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:53 am

Post by jon_h61 »

^ lol

I'd liked to have had AJ stay around longer too. He's a decent scum hunter, and could have been a real threat to their team.

Feelit never addresses my concerns, just calls me Town when he lists me in his reads. If he was really Town, I'd think he'd at least attempt to show me why I'm in left field. I honestly think I got him right since the beginning and think he should be our next lynch.

He does too. Hence his vote.

VOTE: FeelIt

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”