, Aunt Jemina, Slandaar, Metal Sonic, PeregrineV
TiphaineDeath (1) - EddieFenix
Metal Sonic (1) - elvis_knits
elvis_knits (3) - Baezu, Ghostly Penguin, roflcopter
Aunt Jemina (1) - Xiao Long

Not Voting (1) - Titus

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.
(expired on 2013-08-09 10:28:34)
In post 1327, Amrun wrote:I re-read it and yes, he is literally defending himself by calling himself a low frequency poster. I can't even...

VOTE: broseidon
Here's the reason I don't like Baezu agreeing with Amrun, Titus. That post where Baezu calls Amrun scummy goes right in between those two posts, and Baezu agreeing with Amrun goes after. The post is also used to go after Slandaar's calling of PV town. Slandaar is currently on Baezu's wagon. Meanwhile, Ghostly Penguin is her strongest townread. Look which wagon Ghostly's on.
This shit be incredibly town.
In post 1465, Rift Adrift wrote:Zoidberg and everybody else on the terribad BRO wagon, get your asses on Baezu! He's doing his whole "I don't give a shit till people vote me then I flip 500 shits" Town thing. Classic JobPick. Leave him alone.
Syry there’s more and I’m pretty sure that I’ve left enough for you to figure it out.

Also I jumped on Baezu.
In post 1472, Xiao Long wrote:Syryana, go away, bring back fferyllt who actually makes quality posts.
No. Syryana and I need to have a chat, since he has a unique perspective on this disaster I’ve caused and I need his opinion on it.

1488 and 1489 I will totally take part in. Too bad the replacement didn’t come in yet.
In post 1492, Rift Adrift wrote:Dood. Go read like the first 10 pages of Jobpick.
You should go read your scum QT from day 1 again.
In post 1496, roflcopter wrote:bro appealing to his own town meta in job pick makes me want to ignore it altogether

scum can be cognizant of their own town meta
Not appealing to my meta, and you know that.

Titus stop calling RA scum they are incredibly probably town.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

Oh shit. Stand by. BRO ISO, to the rescue.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:17 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1500, BROseidon wrote:No. Syryana and I need to have a chat, since he has a unique perspective on this disaster I’ve caused and I need his opinion on it.
This is why I'm trying to get everyone off you, BRO.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

ISO complete. Message received.

Babel-17
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by BROseidon »

YES. Okay, you should know two people that you can ignore for the purposes of me asking about the reactions to my flail. You might be able to discern more, but probably not. Are we on the same page?
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

I believe I've found what you're looking for, yes.

Babel-17
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

Also, you're not getting lynched, so you need to calm the fuck down.

Babel-17
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by roflcopter »

but i still want to lynch himmmmmmmmm /tantrum
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Solid. let's start talking about the thread from 1330 then, since we're on the same page and you know what I'm up to.

Any of the reactions resonate with how you responded the last time you saw this?

pedit: I know I'm not, I'd just rather not have to show too much of what I'm doing for reasons.

ROFL GO AWAY SYRY AND I ARE HAVING A CONVERSATION.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Also syry I just noticed that if you transitive property something you might pick up on a third person we can ignore.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1508, BROseidon wrote:Solid. let's start talking about the thread from 1330 then, since we're on the same page and you know what I'm up to.

Any of the reactions resonate with how you responded the last time you saw this?

pedit: I know I'm not, I'd just rather not have to show too much of what I'm doing for reasons.

ROFL GO AWAY SYRY AND I ARE HAVING A CONVERSATION.
Let me go look.
In post 1509, BROseidon wrote:Also syry I just noticed that if you transitive property something you might pick up on a third person we can ignore.
This shit needs to stop. If I start going in some counterintuitive direction you can rescue me. Until then, shut the everliving fuck up.

Babel-17
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Okay, got it.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by BROseidon »

btw I'm off to dinner. If I don't respond right away, that's why.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

Current Townreads (in no particular order and some are stronger than others):
Amrun
roflcopter
Zoidberg
Oriole
Slandaar
ConfTown Brain Trust (also sometimes known as "the circle jerk" or "those *expletives* people")
Ghostly Penguin
BROseidon
AA9

BRO, do you have any commentary on this townlist?

PEDIT DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME NOW BRO
DONT YOU FUCKING DO IT

Babel-17
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

How do you even have a read on ArcAngel? She has 7 posts, like two of them are RVS, two of them are prod acknowledgments and has said she'd post her thoughts twice without doing so. O_O
"The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent."
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1514, Xiao Long wrote:How do you even have a read on ArcAngel? She has 7 posts, like two of them are RVS, two of them are prod acknowledgments and has said she'd post her thoughts twice without doing so. O_O
I've played with AA9 quite a few times now. I used to be terrible at reading her, but she's incredibly easy to figure out once you know how she plays. I'd like to see more from her certainly, but I'm happy enough with her to remove her from the lynch pool for the time being. Fery agrees.

Babel-17
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:17 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

Fferynough
(I'll try not to make anymore puns like that.)
"The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent."
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1516, Xiao Long wrote:Fferynough
(I'll try not to make anymore puns like that.)
Hey, if you don't mind getting your limbs hewn asunder, keep on! (She is a sight when angry, let me tell you)

Babel-17
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

I learned to read AA9 under the tutilage of scum-Nacho. So did Syr. Not a lesson I soon will forget.

Babel-17
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Okay back had food.

Gonna ask you questions about a few of them. A few I can take for now but are subject to change over the next few days. First one to poke around is Zoidberg.

What do you like about Zoidberg? He refuses to engage with my flail, and when he quotes part of it he doesn't actually engage with it.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1519, BROseidon wrote:Okay back had food.

Gonna ask you questions about a few of them. A few I can take for now but are subject to change over the next few days. First one to poke around is Zoidberg.

What do you like about Zoidberg? He refuses to engage with my flail, and when he quotes part of it he doesn't actually engage with it.
I didn't like who he was pushing at the time (you) but I liked the way he pushed because when people get pushed that way they tend to react in alignment indicative ways. I love having players like that in the game because I don't have to be an asshole. Other people can be assholes and I can reap the data.

But, I know from experience that being on the receiving end of really confbiased tunnel-visioned abrasive interrogation (or the scummy simulacrum o such) is annoying at best and deathwish-inducing at worst.

Babel-17
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1520, Rift Adrift wrote:Other people can be assholes and I can reap the data.

Babel-17
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

What would engaging with it look like? And on a scale from Rach to Wisdom where would you put his reaction to your flail?

Babel-17
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1514, Xiao Long wrote:How do you even have a read on ArcAngel? She has 7 posts, like two of them are RVS, two of them are prod acknowledgments and has said she'd post her thoughts twice without doing so. O_O
Now, to all of us people who actually rely on playstyles rather than meta and the word of people telling us to shut up, a read on AA is still very premature.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1523, Titus wrote:
Now, to all of us people who actually rely on playstyles rather than meta and the word of people telling us to shut up, a read on AA is still very premature.

Babel-17

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”