Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:11 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 805, waynegg wrote:Yes ignore the wagon that's bound to be full of scum given the nature of the lynch to go after one of the three or so players who were saying you guys were falling into an obvious trap. That's the smart play here...
Interpreting this as a sarcastic response to Amrun, You clearly think we should be looking on the wagon, not off it, but then you go after GIF, who wasn't on it, with a point that isn't objectively very good on someone who can't respond to pressure right now.

VOTE: john doe
beefycheese
Jon Doe
Jon Doe
Goon
Jon Doe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:16 am

Post by Jon Doe »

In post 825, waynegg wrote:
In post 824, Desperado wrote:
Vote: Pitoli
Is there any particular reason why?
Mother fucker I suck!
Jon Doe
Jon Doe
Goon
Jon Doe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:21 am

Post by Jon Doe »

In post 826, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 805, waynegg wrote:Yes ignore the wagon that's bound to be full of scum given the nature of the lynch to go after one of the three or so players who were saying you guys were falling into an obvious trap. That's the smart play here...
Interpreting this as a sarcastic response to Amrun, You clearly think we should be looking on the wagon, not off it, but then you go after GIF, who wasn't on it, with a point that isn't objectively very good on someone who can't respond to pressure right now.

VOTE: john doe
Did you somehow miss the whole vote analysis thing where it's apparent there's nothing to be gained from that wagon at this time. There wasn't one solid reason for any vote. The ISOs I looked at for those players (which was most of them) was just as fruitless. If you're going to omgus vote me, at least have to courtesy to point out what I may have overlooked to corroborate how bad I suck.

Add bork to the scum pile because instead of giving a clear counter argument, he just discredits the case all together with no work to back up that lame shit.
Jon Doe
Jon Doe
Goon
Jon Doe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:24 am

Post by Jon Doe »

And for being V/LA and supposedly unable to respond to pressure, GiF sure is active as fuck elsewhere...
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:35 am

Post by Desperado »

The reason is they were scum yesterday and they're still scum today.
Jon Doe
Jon Doe
Goon
Jon Doe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:39 am

Post by Jon Doe »

???

Did you think she was trying to buddy up to you in 110 or did you not like her general frustration with the mile a minute posting yesterday? Because those were her only two posts before today.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:40 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 828, Jon Doe wrote:Did you somehow miss the whole vote analysis thing where it's apparent there's nothing to be gained from that wagon at this time. There wasn't one solid reason for any vote. The ISOs I looked at for those players (which was most of them) was just as fruitless. If you're going to omgus vote me, at least have to courtesy to point out what I may have overlooked to corroborate how bad I suck.

Add bork to the scum pile because instead of giving a clear counter argument, he just discredits the case all together with no work to back up that lame shit.
What is #805 then if not just subtly flinging shit at Amrun? You're basically saying Amrun is not being smart for not limiting her search to on the wagon, and then you abandon that mantra like 3 posts later despite the fact that you had a few people on the wagon that you called scum. How that translates into "there is nothing to be gained from that wagon" I have no idea. Why are you ignoring all your scumspects that were on the wagon after saying it's the right place to look?

I have no idea how OMGUS comes into it other than that's kinda what you're doing to me.
beefycheese
Jon Doe
Jon Doe
Goon
Jon Doe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:45 am

Post by Jon Doe »

At the time I said that to Amrun, I hadn't looked at the wagon at all. Then I looked at the wagon and was like, oh... And saw why she was off that reservation.

The omgus comes from basically saying my GiF case is stupid and leaving it at that with zero counterpoints other than your opinion. At least my case has reasoning and thought behind it. Your dismissal of it reflects on you. And it's omgus.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:53 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 833, Jon Doe wrote:And it's omgus.
You seem to have no idea what this term means so whatever, boring semantic argument.
In post 815, waynegg wrote:This is odd behavior for GiF. He says he aggressively WhiteKnights what he sees as bad lynches when town ~ every time. Yet, though he had the opportunity to, and plainly reads SK as town, he instead throws out a limp, no conviction hand with "how is this slot scum again?". This isn't GiF as town. Also, GiF is more involved and helpful as town than what he showed D1.
There are plenty of things wrong with it:
I don't see that he thinks KBW is town, just that he's KBW.
you're the one saying that he WKs every time rather than is just generally his playstyle.
and it looks like he's trying to clarify the slot, not defend it.

But pointing out how you so easily criticized amrun for going after who she objectively thought was scummiest rather than who was scummiest on the wagon and then you went and did the same thing yourself is the main point I was trying to make there.

@Desp: I don't have anything to go on with pitoli; let's not have another day like yesterday where nobody explains fucking anything.
beefycheese
Jon Doe
Jon Doe
Goon
Jon Doe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:59 am

Post by Jon Doe »

I did say I stuck my foot in my mouth with the Amrun thing... How long are you going to flog me for it. And yeah, having no suspicion based on WHO a player is as opposed to HOW THEY'RE PLAYING THE GAME is lame as fuck. Regrettably, I see town do that all the time. As much as I would like that to be a scum tell, it just isn't and we still need the numbers to be successful. In a perfect world where everyone puts in equal work, I would policy lynch the shit out of that.

And you haven't invalidated the GiF case.
Jon Doe
Jon Doe
Goon
Jon Doe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:00 am

Post by Jon Doe »

If anything you've bolstered it with the KBW thing.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:02 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I'm confirming here before this day ends. (Fuck these short days)
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:05 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 836, Jon Doe wrote:If anything you've bolstered it with the KBW thing.
Well let's clear this up -- why is this?
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:06 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

I feel like he's trying to say "KBW exhibits VI behavior a lot, maybe you guys are kinda confusing that with scumminess"
beefycheese
Jon Doe
Jon Doe
Goon
Jon Doe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:07 am

Post by Jon Doe »

You know how you've bolstered it with the KBW thing, right? It's because GiF isn't a lazy fuck. He puts in the work. He has a ton of meta on people. Him saying considering KBW is in that hydra equates to him very much town reading them off a meta tell or similar, which then goes back to my point. Why didn't GiF WK when that's his always meta as town?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:08 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

To be honest, yes that's typical KBW day 1, but clearing a VI isn't such a bad thing in a game when we've got a rambling hoard and a huge game.

AFAIK, GIF doesn't WK anyone. I'm fairly certain he didn't do it in the scum game I was in with him.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:10 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 840, Jon Doe wrote:Why didn't GiF WK when that's his always meta as town?
Because he wasn't trying to argue that he thought KBW was town. He was arguing that KBW does dumb crap a lot so stuff people are calling scummy is probably null.
beefycheese
Jon Doe
Jon Doe
Goon
Jon Doe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:11 am

Post by Jon Doe »

AJ, did you not read my original post that links to a game I played with GiF where GiF himself goes on for about a page or so detailing that WhiteKnight is a major part of his town profile that he does like every game as town. Those are GiF's words, not mine. Take a look.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:12 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 398, MattP wrote:Sugar Cain is scum
Perhaps the most true post of this game.

No, I haven't. I'm trying to catch up on the 30+ pages you left me as a gift in two days.
Jon Doe
Jon Doe
Goon
Jon Doe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:13 am

Post by Jon Doe »

In post 842, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 840, Jon Doe wrote:Why didn't GiF WK when that's his always meta as town?
Because he wasn't trying to argue that he thought KBW was town. He was arguing that KBW does dumb crap a lot so stuff people are calling scummy is probably null.
Then we'll just agree to disagree. I'm not getting roped into another argue with scum for a couple of pages until he tag teams to another scumbuddy to keep it up, eventually walling in the original legitimate point I made. I thoroughly explained why I'm voting GiF. It's there to see. Deal with it.
Jon Doe
Jon Doe
Goon
Jon Doe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:16 am

Post by Jon Doe »

In post 844, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 398, MattP wrote:Sugar Cain is scum
Perhaps the most true post of this game.

No, I haven't. I'm trying to catch up on the 30+ pages you left me as a gift in two days.
Well please look at my hydra slip 815 and make up your own mind on it. I'm on a leash with my hydra for my quantity of posts and to minimize the hydra dissonance I agreed. We aren't the ones who left you that gift this game.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:18 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 110, pitoli wrote:Erm, why are people voting Desperado?
In post 126, pitoli wrote:
In post 117, Thor665 wrote:
In post 110, pitoli wrote:Erm, why are people voting Desperado?
They think he's scum.
Who do you think is scum?
No idea for now, I'll come back and read the thread later when it's not moving a mile a minute. :|

p-edit: goddammit let me post, people.
Never follows up his original question, can't give any scum reads, whines about people voting him before he has a chance to post. This is why they were scum yesterday.
In post 755, pitoli wrote:Whether scum started driving or not there were townies on the wagon.
Self-evident fluff
In post 757, pitoli wrote:I watch the show but

WHO THE HECK IS SHUMPERT
Irrelevant fluff easily answered by google
In post 761, pitoli wrote:
In post 758, Sugar Cain wrote:
In post 757, pitoli wrote:I watch the show but

WHO THE HECK IS SHUMPERT
one of the gov's cronies. Anything, any opinions on this game at all??
I really, really didn’t understand the StupendousKey lynch, no matter how many times their posts and the justification for it by other players. I’m thinking scum got to capitalize on the speed of the thread since nobody was going back to check how baseless the SK wagon was??
Worst post in the game by far. Pitoli was active throughout Wednesday night, which means they were reading the thread (and really, really not understanding the Stup lynch) but didn't do anything to stop it. That's active lurking AND gunning for cheap town cred, and it's scummy.
In post 764, pitoli wrote:Still not done reading but at page 15 I'm thinking in {Jon Doe, Sugar Cain, RedCoyote} mostly because plenty of other people leaving me with stronger town impressions.

p-edit: wow okay
Already discussed in detail but this set of reads is pretty clearly manufactured. And they whine about someone voting them again.
In post 773, pitoli wrote:
In post 770, Sugar Cain wrote:Enough people, so that you can actually narrow down the list to just us 5?

~Sugar
Sure, for now that's where I want to look.

I feel like you're setting me up for a fall later when I scumread someone not in this list.
^Town wouldn't say that. He's extremely concerned with how he appears to Sugar.
In post 793, pitoli wrote:The thing is, a lot of people in this game are dropping what I want to interpret as towntells, but I haven't played with like 80% of the player list so I'm not sure if I'm getting ahead of myself by sorting them town. Actually you know what I probably am but whatever for now~ they can enjoy it before I get paranoid.

Who
do
you have a strong impression on, Sugar?
This is just all over the place. Earlier people were leaving strong town impressions, but now, after Sugar pushed him on it, he's starting to question his own interpretations. It's contrived. And scummy.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:19 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Vote: Jon Doe

FoS: Sugar Cain, Mastin2, pitoli

I think I'll just channel Silent Mafia as a counterweight to the half a dozen players here dead set on having 1000 posts by the end of the game.
Jon Doe
Jon Doe
Goon
Jon Doe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:20 am

Post by Jon Doe »

And I should point out since you obviously aren't going to go read the link I provided, bork (since scum have no need to do such things), in that thread while GiF is explaining that's his meta, he also says he WK's people regardless of how he reads them when he's town. That's how I know you didn't read it. Nice slip.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:20 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Well please look at my hydra slip 815 and make up your own mind on it. I'm on a leash with my hydra for my quantity of posts and to minimize the hydra dissonance I agreed. We aren't the ones who left you that gift this game.
Not even there yet. Will read when I get there, then. But, I hold that I don't think he wk'd in one of the games I played with him when he flipped scum. Then again, it was a partial hydra.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”