Mini 1474: Desperado's Revenge (Game Over)

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:16 am

Post by Desperado »

The Fifteenth Votecount

Feel It - 3 (N64Lord, Feel It, jon_h61)
Radioactive Wolf - 1 (Impetus)
evilpacman18 - 1 (theomoaner)

Not Voting - 5 (Radioactive Wolf, mnemonicdevice, Flench, RadiantCowbells, evilpacman18)

With
alive it's
to lynch

Today's deadline is
Thursday, August 15th at 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time

Spoiler: Player Voting History - D2
N64Lord: Feel It
Radioactive Wolf:
Feel It: theomoaner > Radioactive Wolf > Feel It
RadiantCowbells:
Impetus: > Radioactive Wolf
Flench:
mnemonicdevice:
jon_h61: Feel It > Feel It
theomoaner: evilpacman18
evilpacman18:

Spoiler: Voting History - D2
Feel It
voted
theomoaner
in Post 525
Feel It
voted
Radioactive Wolf
in Post 536
jon_h61
voted
Feel It
in Post 543
theomoaner
voted
evilpacman18
in Post 554
N64Lord
voted
Feel It
in Post 570
Feel It
voted
Feel It
in Post 581
Impetus
voted
Radioactive Wolf
in Post 594
jon_h61
voted
Feel It
in :dead: Post 599
Last edited by Desperado on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:57 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I'm actually kind of feeling the Feel It wagon but I'd way rather lynch Flench or Mnemonic.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:36 am

Post by Desperado »

Searching for a replacement for Radioactive Wolf
Flench
Flench
Goon
Flench
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:53 am

Post by Flench »

In post 595, jon_h61 wrote:
In post 428, Feel It wrote:Well, how is he towny? At first I wanted to avoid lynching him due to him being an easy target bandwagon that scum will often build. (look who is on the wagon). Flench selfvoting is awful townplay at best, downright scummy at worst which is what lowered my estimation of his alignment.
In post 581, Feel It wrote:VOTE: Feel it

Ehh fuck it let's find out. Town pretty much lost the game last night anyway.
Can you explain the cognitive dissonance going on here? It's bad play for flinch to self-vote but then you turn around and do it?

What's the deal with the fuck it comment? You just want to pretend it's everyone else's fault if Town loses? If
you're scum then this is good play,
otherwise not so much.
I disagree, mafia is winning right now. There is no reason to self vote and act all hopeless if he is mafia, that's a desperate mafia play.

Still limited to my phone for now.

Fixed quote tags
Last edited by Desperado on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flench
Flench
Goon
Flench
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:56 am

Post by Flench »

Quote fail. The boldest part was from Jon.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:28 am

Post by mnemonicdevice »

^Flench trying to justify his self vote.^

I say that we lynch Feelit or Flench. Anyone who self votes deserves to be lynched.

I'll join the Feelit wagon, though flench is up there on the scum list.

VOTE: Feelit
Impetus
Impetus
Townie
Impetus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:13 am

Post by Impetus »

Mod, did you ever prod Radioactive because I can't find you doing it?

This game needs a serious burst of activity and I still prefer N64 or Radioactive lynch to Feel It. Seriously people need to explain to me their either town read on Radioactive / N64 or reasoning behind hesitancy to vote either of them.
Feel It
Feel It
Goon
Feel It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:44 am

Post by Feel It »

vote me pls
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:02 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 514, Desperado wrote:
In post 513, Flench wrote:Radioactive Wolf has been gone for 4 days. Has he been prodded?
Weekends don't count towards prods. He just crossed the prod threshold 34 minutes ago.

Radioactive Wolf has been prodded.
In post 602, Desperado wrote:
Searching for a replacement for Radioactive Wolf
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:43 am

Post by jon_h61 »

In post 607, Feel It wrote:vote me pls
How about making a paragraph (2 or 3 sentences why you're the best vote Town can make, please. You do realize you've been playing
very
anti-Town, right? As a scum play I can see this. Players may be hesitant to vote you because you are calling for votes on you. A little WIFOM, with some cheese please!
I don't see this as bad scum play, because look, it making a few players not want to vote you. If you were actually Town, shouldn't the correct thing to be doing is looking for scum instead of trying to get yourself lynched? You
not
scum hunting, coupled with this self vote and begging for more votes makes you the best candidate for rope hands down. If you were Town we don't need these shenanigans going on tomorrow when the stakes are so much higher!

Impetus, really, do you want this going on again tomorrow. Please read through feelit's ISO and tell me why we (Town) should keep him around. If he'd even make a half-hearted attempt, then I could maybe look for scum elsewhere. His petulant act, and I repeat act is a scum ploy. Or one the worst Townies I had the pleasure to meet.

Nothing personal feelit, I really really think you're scum trying to throw Town off the scent.
Feel It
Feel It
Goon
Feel It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:27 am

Post by Feel It »

I'm not stopping anyone voting me, I've got 4 votes so I haven't put many people off. I've tried to give opinions and help but ever since that that point when I was busy yesterday it was decided I was scum and I'm not bothered with defending myself anymore. Lynch me and find out. If you think I'm pulling a scum ploy then you should definitely vote me. I think it would towns best interest to get rid of me now.
Impetus
Impetus
Townie
Impetus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by Impetus »

In post 609, jon_h61 wrote:Impetus, really, do you want this going on again tomorrow. Please read through feelit's ISO and tell me why we (Town) should keep him around. If he'd even make a half-hearted attempt, then I could maybe look for scum elsewhere. His petulant act, and I repeat act is a scum ploy. Or one the worst Townies I had the pleasure to meet.
See I disagree, you seem to be on theory that "Bad play = Scum" when truthfully it doesn't work that way, I think it's very possible that his self vote is him legitimately being frustrated with the game and seeing himself as a distraction and thinking it's optimal to remove him out of the way as stupid as that is. And if we're going on the "Selfvoting = A ploy and act" type of reasoning Lucky selfvoted and flipped town, Flench selfvoted and I have a town read on him so if anything selfvoting probably a mild town tell. Also right now it's less of me being certain that he's town and more of I think N64 and Radioactives slot have a higher chance of flipping mafia so if you think I'm wrong on either try and explain why to me.
Flench
Flench
Goon
Flench
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by Flench »

Ok Feel It, I tried to defend you but you just really want to die. Since he won't stop with this self voting shit after 3 days I can't act like it's not hurting the town at this point. It's distracting us from getting other things done which could be a mafia play, either unvote yourself or die.

Vote: Feel It
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by Desperado »

The Sixteenth Votecount

Feel It - 5 (N64Lord, Feel It, jon_h61, mnemonicdevice, Flench) <--- L-1

Radioactive Wolf - 1 (Impetus)
evilpacman18 - 1 (theomoaner)

Not Voting - 3 (Radioactive Wolf, RadiantCowbells, evilpacman18)

With
alive it's
to lynch

Today's deadline is
Thursday, August 15th at 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time

Spoiler: Player Voting History - D2
N64Lord: Feel It
Radioactive Wolf:
Feel It: theomoaner > Radioactive Wolf > Feel It
RadiantCowbells:
Impetus: > Radioactive Wolf
Flench: Feel It
mnemonicdevice: Feel It
jon_h61: Feel It > Feel It
theomoaner: evilpacman18
evilpacman18:

Spoiler: Voting History - D2
Feel It
voted
theomoaner
in Post 525
Feel It
voted
Radioactive Wolf
in Post 536
jon_h61
voted
Feel It
in Post 543
theomoaner
voted
evilpacman18
in Post 554
N64Lord
voted
Feel It
in Post 570
Feel It
voted
Feel It
in Post 581
Impetus
voted
Radioactive Wolf
in Post 594
jon_h61
voted
Feel It
in Post 599
mnemonicdevice
voted
Feel It
in [url=http://forum.mafiascum.net/posting.php? ... &p=5195969]
Flench
voted
Feel It
in [url=http://forum.mafiascum.net/posting.php? ... &p=5197797
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:53 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Really? Can we not do this?
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:57 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Just hold the hell on, I'm gonna tunnel the shit out of whoever hammers Feel It tomorrow. Look at that voting group, it's godawful and I'm so much more sure on N64 than I was at the start of the day just based on him bwing at the head of this. If you all really need a case, I was gonna write something up when I get home before I saw the position we're in, but now I feel like I need to point out that it's of utmlst important that we don't lynch Feel It, who's a hapless VI, and go into D3 with two policy mislynches and the most idiotic vig kill since Michael shot Libby in the second season of Lost.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Flench is scum too god dammit, look at that vote "I had a town read on you this whole time but now you're not helping so instead of ignoring you I'm gonna lynch you when we have 3 dead town in a single day"

?????????????????????????
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:04 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Also typos because phoneposting, sorry.

Being*
Utmost*
Importance*
Flench
Flench
Goon
Flench
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:02 pm

Post by Flench »

In post 616, evilpacman18 wrote:"I had a town read on you this whole time but now you're not helping so instead of ignoring you I'm gonna lynch you when we have 3 dead town in a single day"
Nice use of the quotes there, that is definitely what I said.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:19 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 618, Flench wrote:that is definitely what I said.
I'm so glad you agree
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:01 pm

Post by jon_h61 »

OK, I'll back off FeelIt
for now
. I want to see at least the
bare minimum of effort
from him though.
FeelIt, please, please give us your top two scumspects. If you have any reasoning at all to back them up, I'd appreciate it if you'd share.
UNVOTE:

@ Radiant Hi, I remember you. I guess now's not the time for a mass claim. If scum wants to know my role, they'll just have to find some other way to find out. Would you expand on your mnemonic scum read?

@ Impetus Radiant is a case of not voting a VI in my opinion, though lucky seems to have respect for his scum hunting. I might be willing to switch my vote over to Radioactive's slot, but want to hear from whoever's taking the slot first. I still have a gut feeling N64 is probably Town. He's hard to read.

Where is Theo?

I may be willing to switch my vote, but somebody needs to make a compelling case, We still don't have a very active Town, and I'm sure everyone knows that's the best thing for scum.
Impetus
Impetus
Townie
Impetus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:14 am

Post by Impetus »

Mod, I'm going to be V/LA until Saturday

I think I'll be able to get around to this for a few minutes tomorrow and I'll explain in more detail why I think Radioactive / N64 are scum then.
N64Lord
N64Lord
Goon
N64Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:16 am

Post by N64Lord »

Feelit has not hunted, put off commenting on wagons, given a list that assigns people as scum or town reads without mentioning posts that make them scum/town. I don't want to live in EPM's world where we assume people will make 50 "idiot" posts in a row, I want to make a case against scummy players, and If there is no counter case to make sure the bandwagon dosen't grow too fast... that's a sign people aren't reading the thread.

Anyway, I usually see scum as idiots how assume town will vote randomly, and to that effect keep their options open on lots of players, and Impetus is clearly the biggest culprit here...
In post 473, Impetus wrote:I don't know if I'll be on again before the deadline, have a lot of real life things eating up my time at the moment. For what it's worth my scum read on Lucky is decreasing in strength and really I think I want a Feel It lynch still, if not that then either Radioactive or even N64, did a brief meta check and (I think someone brought this up earlier) the gimmick making him hard to understand might actually very much be tactically done as scum.
In post 530, Impetus wrote:Feel It, why did you instantaneously assume it was a SK over a vig?

I think I want either a N64, Feel It or RadoiactiveWolf lynch. I need to reread the thread soon first though.
I bring these up because he bends over backwards to "beleive" feelit is town, and in addition to leaving a lynch canidate(lucky2u) as null, when he had made exhaustive posts on every single player and could have reported if anybody expected a mislynch going into it. I feel like I say this every game but... when you have 3-5 scumspects, you shouldn't let the d1 lynch be on someone you are neutral on, especially if they have no connection to any of your scumspects. Also his later reasoning for scum mnemoic is off the wall and ignores the posting history of multiple people.

In post 611, Impetus wrote:
In post 609, jon_h61 wrote:Impetus, really, do you want this going on again tomorrow. Please read through feelit's ISO and tell me why we (Town) should keep him around. If he'd even make a half-hearted attempt, then I could maybe look for scum elsewhere. His petulant act, and I repeat act is a scum ploy. Or one the worst Townies I had the pleasure to meet.
See I disagree, you seem to be on theory that "Bad play = Scum" when truthfully it doesn't work that way, I think it's very possible that his self vote is him legitimately being frustrated with the game and seeing himself as a distraction and thinking it's optimal to remove him out of the way as stupid as that is. And if we're going on the "Selfvoting = A ploy and act" type of reasoning Lucky selfvoted and flipped town, Flench selfvoted and I have a town read on him so if anything selfvoting probably a mild town tell. Also right now it's less of me being certain that he's town and more of I think N64 and Radioactives slot have a higher chance of flipping mafia so if you think I'm wrong on either try and explain why to me.
If you think feel it is town bring up a better reason than "selfvoting is now a towntell". I'm starting to think that I was the only person who expected lucky2u to flip scum, and I just want to know why you people won't argue against something, but assume you can take credit for knowing a player's alignment after a mislynch?

Regarding radioactivewolf...
I see his vote and argument on sth4r as natural based on progression of the thread and I liked how the questions he gave people would get discussion and punish people for vague behavior, but his last few posts were an awful downward spiral.
In post 277, Radioactive Wolf wrote:
In post 275, jon_h61 wrote:pedit @ Radioactive I made that post as I was reading the ISOs of the players. I'd have to reread his ISO to see the points I liked. I didn't make any notes as I went. I'll get back to you on what I saw.
Yeah, so did I. It's hard to understand for me.

I actually agree with whoever said Flench looks bad. The only justification we got for his current vote is that "his [radiant's] ISO looks bad", which is pretty much the same thing that he gave after he voted me. When pressed for details he either doesn't give any or gives vague ones (like the "trivial arguments" one he gave about me in Post 224). And this most recent exchange with theo is making me think that he's voting first and then making up stuff as he goes along to retroactively justify his vote.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Flench
"ëarly D1" flench had 25 posts of sheer scummy awfulness, yet this disjointed agreement vote is all he could come up with. And he never fleshes it out later, instead he gets in arguments over how his earlier posting was town-play, under very, very light pressure. I looked into town reasons for his voting history earlier, but what he says about flench in this post... only the tip of the iceburg, and easy to pull out of in case something came up.
I'd really prefer an active player in this slot, so I can see what associations he makes, especially since we're going to be 1 away from mylo for the rest of the game....
Last edited by Desperado on Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
N64Lord
N64Lord
Goon
N64Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:17 am

Post by N64Lord »

BBC code hate me.
Impetus is scum with feel it, discuss.
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:09 am

Post by jon_h61 »

I still feel N64 is Town, and I really don't think FeelIt would flip Town.

There's a lot of sense in N64's case on impetus. I'm interested in impetus's rebuttal.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”