Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Gollum »

Dat deflect. Money wasn't a serious lynch contender until we attacked him. Answer our question now.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:02 am

Post by waynegg »

And nobody is finding it odd that Subliminal arguably admitted to being scum and hasn't been seen since?
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:05 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1699, Gollum wrote:
In post 1693, DeathNote wrote: I would prefer Gollum over toasty.
So why not vote either?
Vote: Gollum
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:07 am

Post by Gollum »

oh thanks for reminding me about that. Claiming scum, regardless of alignment, should be grounds for a modkill/pl but we're pretty content with DN/Amrun being scum.

:) TY scumnote
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:07 am

Post by Gollum »

oh thanks for reminding me about that. Claiming scum, regardless of alignment, should be grounds for a modkill/pl but we're pretty content with DN/Amrun being scum.

:) TY scumnote
Miss Subliminal
Miss Subliminal
Goon
Miss Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Miss Subliminal »

In post 1625, waynegg wrote:Meh. SKrew is just scum trying to win. Otherwise he would have already fessed up.
In post 1626, Miss Subliminal wrote:Fessed up to WHAT
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
In post 1627, waynegg wrote:Your scum role of course.
In post 1628, Miss Subliminal wrote:If I wasn't scum trying to win I'd already have admitted to be scum.
wayne you should stop playing Mafia and use your genius for something to help the world.
Like curing cancer.
Or ending world hunger.
Or just stop playing Mafia.
What the actual fuck Nero

I have nothing else to add because I'm still seeing too much purple to read this thread objectively.
Well, that's a really good point you made
you single?
there, and I'm going to give it a good mulling over
I'm lonely
. In the meantime,
lynch Magua
let's talk about something else
hot sex
. How about
come Doc me
that latest sporting event
hot sex
. Man! They sure
what's your number?
played really well!
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:17 am

Post by Gollum »

Shut up, you aren't getting lynched so stop whining.
Miss Subliminal
Miss Subliminal
Goon
Miss Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:18 am

Post by Miss Subliminal »

You just called for a modkill on me so I'm going to whine as much as I'm going to let myself whine.
Well, that's a really good point you made
you single?
there, and I'm going to give it a good mulling over
I'm lonely
. In the meantime,
lynch Magua
let's talk about something else
hot sex
. How about
come Doc me
that latest sporting event
hot sex
. Man! They sure
what's your number?
played really well!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count Forty One

DeathNote (4) - Miss Subliminal, ToastyToast, Gollum, TwinFlames
Miss Subliminal (2) - Venrob, waynegg
Gollum (1) - DeathNote
ToastyToast (1) - Amrun

Not Voting: Mattel, Robert2424, Maverick_Alpha, alienBRO, Who

Seven to lynch
(expired on 2013-08-16 10:57:21)
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:20 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1706, Miss Subliminal wrote:
In post 1625, waynegg wrote:Meh. SKrew is just scum trying to win. Otherwise he would have already fessed up.
In post 1628, Miss Subliminal wrote:
If I wasn't scum trying to win I'd already have admitted to be scum.

wayne you should stop playing Mafia and use your genius for something to help the world.
Like curing cancer.
Or ending world hunger.

I have nothing else to add because I'm still seeing too much purple to read this thread objectively.
If I wasn't scum trying to win I'd already have admitted to be scum

If I wasn't scum trying to win

If I wasn't scum

Is it that confusing?
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:32 am

Post by waynegg »

Just in case it is that confusing...

If I didn't have to pee, I wouldn't be walking to the bathroom.

Ergo, I have to pee.
Like LEGO minifigs?
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:44 am

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 1692, Amrun wrote:Toast, funny you should ask that... I unvoted DN but didn't want him to know I decided he was town until he answered, but I let the cat out of the bag anyway. Pretty clearly explained what about DN's interaction with the monkey wagon I found town, following "specifically." Amazing how that works, isn't it?

Finally got a chance to re-read Monkey wagon.

Scummiest votes on the wagon: Who, Twin Flames, Gollum

Scummiest person off the wagon: Toast

Today, I am inclined to go for Gollum or Toast.

Despite early support, and even a case, for Monkey, Gollum tried his VERY best to derail that wagon onto DN, whom I believe is town.

Even when it was clear dn wasn't going to happen, Gollum was still not happy to vote monkey, to the extent of waiting until two hours before deadline with a "so whatever." Reads very much like a bus.

However, given his earlier case on Monkey, it's probably smarter to give that more time to ruminate.

Toasty votes the town counterwagon to Monkey, but not out of conviction. He fencesat and and contributed nothing but a soft defense of monkey.

VOTE: Toasty
where the hell is all this coming from.
Firstly, I know what you said. My point is that DN didn't have any presence on the monkey wagon other than a vote, and I really couldn't care less what
anyone
thinks about a vt claim. Its a vt claim. It means shit. So talking about someones reaction to a vt claim is the same as reacting to the most null claim in the book.

Also, I find it odd that you are calling me scummy today yet were so dead set on calling me town yesterday.
I fence-sat and contributed nothing? You need to reread. I pushed my reads, expressed that I absolutely hated both the spiff and monkey wagon. My experience with monkey led me to believe him as more likely town than spiff, so I voted spiff (when it became apparent they were the only two options). Voting me for my defense of monkey is to be expected (any time someone defends a wagon that flips scum their should be suspicion on him), but accusing me of "fence-sitting" and contributing nothing is completely inaccurate.

Funny that you tell waynegg to get his head out of his ass when you have started to become as sporadic as he has.

In other news, gollum is probably the only person on that wagon who got townpoints after monkey flipped scum for me, so I don't really see what you are getting at there.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:13 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1697, Gollum wrote:Sure, we lost our nerve since it was Monkey and we thought DN was scummier.

+

the way you and DN are trying to make it look like I was scummy for the Monkey wagon is dumb and looks like scum trying to keep me lynchable. Monkey was still flying way under the radar before WE attacked Monkey. Buddy BakerKrew all you want but they did shit compared to us.

If you believed that DN was was town for something he did on d1, why then did you vote him?

Are you fucking high? How was I supposed to know DN was going to claim Rider of Rohan at some point on D2? Wtf?

Lost your nerve? What does that even mean?

Yeah, you helped bring Monkey to the forefront again, but you weren't the first to do so, or the last. Spiff was the one who actually did what you claim to do, and before that, Subliminal. In fact, the VERY MINUTE Monkey became viable, you started pushing DN instead, and very firmly "instead" not "in addition to." A disappointed "whatever" is not what you say when waiting out deadline to hammer someone you think is marginally less scummy than your main scumread, whom you made a case on earlier. The whole thing reads pretty strongly of a bus to me.

HOWEVER, that being said, I think there is enough latent doubt in there that I would rather lynch someone else today. (Namely, Toasty.)

I believe I may agreed with something Toasty said about DN yesterday, but who the fuck cares? That's completely irrelevant. I find Toasty scummy for his interaction with the Monkey wagon, so why are you acting as if I should have pre-emptively known what would result from the Monkey wagon yesterday? Same with your shit about Subliminal/Toasty, acting as if I should suddenly find Subliminal scummy because I find Toasty scummy. A) Toasty is unflipped, and b) having a townread on scum does not make you scum. Your arguments are all completely illogical.

Also, anyone who actually thinks Subliminal claimed scum is high as a fucking kite, and I think Gollum is scummy for capitalizing on this (rudely) when he should know better.

P-edit: I typed this a million years ago and got busy at work.

Toasty, I realize that monkey/spiff were not your choice wagons, but the way you chose spiff over monkey felt fencesitty and weird. You also basically called monkey too dumb to be scum earlier in the day. Re-evaluating my reads in light of a flip, especially a scum flip, is not "sporadic," and saying so in this context is pretty scummy.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:22 am

Post by Venrob »

Spoiler: Bigquote
In post 1710, waynegg wrote:
In post 1706, Miss Subliminal wrote:
In post 1628, Miss Subliminal wrote:
If I wasn't scum trying to win I'd already have admitted to be scum.

Like curing cancer.
Or ending world hunger.

Good case. Would vote MS, already am tho.

Sorry for lack of activity, couldn't get on at the time an unplanned V/LA started. Just got a second on the computer, read this page and the last one only.

V/LA for about a week, that means some access but probably no time to fully read up.

I will basically be reading the newest 2 pages and then posting a response on something i read that I feel deserves one. Very very busy, and I'm actually being yelled at to go now... See ya later!

If I wasn't scum trying to win I'd already have admitted to be scum

If I wasn't scum trying to win

If I wasn't scum

Is it that confusing?
I'm back!
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:46 am

Post by Venrob »

that awk moment when your post glitches!
I said stuff in last post and it didnt post.
I have been v/la with no chance to say it. So,
V/LA for about a week, will still be able to get on a little.
I'm back!
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Amrun »

How about restating what you were going to say?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by Venrob »

the quote: good case.
The rest of the post was my v/la
I'm back!
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:52 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1717, Venrob wrote:the quote: good case.
The rest of the post was my v/la
You put your comments in the quote.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:53 am

Post by Venrob »

...Stupid glitchy laptop keyboards changing where i'm typing.... The weird thing is when I hit preview everything i typed was outside the entire spoiler, then i hit submit.... WOW GLITCHY.
I'm back!
alienBRO
alienBRO
Goon
alienBRO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:45 am

Post by alienBRO »

In post 1692, Amrun wrote:Toast, funny you should ask that... I unvoted DN but didn't want him to know I decided he was town until he answered, but I let the cat out of the bag anyway. Pretty clearly explained what about DN's interaction with the monkey wagon I found town, following "specifically." Amazing how that works, isn't it?

Finally got a chance to re-read Monkey wagon.

Scummiest votes on the wagon: Who, Twin Flames, Gollum

Scummiest person off the wagon: Toast

Today, I am inclined to go for Gollum or Toast.
BRO and I concur on Who and Twin Flames, actually. Their votes on the MonkeyMan576 wagon:
In post 1386, Twin Flames wrote:VOTE: monkey dude

Thats L-1 can we get a hammer in the next couple of hours?

This is looking very much like a NL situation which is bad juju on D 1 especially...

---Rach
But then if they thought the lynch might not go, why not lurk it out? It's a nice place for town cred, if they thought losing MonkeyMan576 was inevitable, but time is also scum's friend. I think both hydra heads are savvy enough to get on the bus though.
In post 1268, Who wrote:Really?
In post 203, Robert2424 wrote:@Spaceman, I hide the info from Subliminal herself. :P
is enough to convince you that he had reasons and a reason to hide them?

Plus, you seemed to be saying that you already thought that he had reasons and wanted him to reveal them.

But, as scummy as you are
VOTE: Monkeyman
Monkeyman has been just terrible recently and is more deserving of my vote.
This is a generic 'he's terrible' reason where he still wants to hold onto his other supposed scum reads. If scum managed to get on the MonkeyMan576 wagon, he's my first choice.

Then here:
In post 1566, Who wrote:I think that based on the refusing to give a reason, DeathNote is more likely a VI than scum (Though he could be a scum VI). There is no reason for scum to play like that, so it's probably just bad play in general which is not indicative of alignment. At least, that covers the refusing to give a reason for his own attacks part. Him thinking he gets immunity from suspicion because he left on the other hand, is scummy.

Intent to hammer if DN doesn't claim.
He volunteers to hammer someone who he thinks might be a VI. Sure, we have nailed one scum and aren't in dire straits, but if Venrob is telling the truth, he's going to die tonight, and with a poisoner then on the loose, we could be looking at two deaths/night from here one out. Which would give us 10 people at the start of Day Three and 7 at the start of Day Four. That worst-case scenario gives us three more lynches to nail a scum. Not a lot of wiggle room for lynching VIs.

--PA
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:54 am

Post by Gollum »

So.....why are you not voting either?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:44 am

Post by Amrun »

Penguin_alirn, my vote would probably be in Who if not for the whole Venrob/fakeclaim thing.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:52 am

Post by Gollum »

In post 1713, Amrun wrote:
In post 1697, Gollum wrote: Yeah, you helped bring Monkey to the forefront again, but you weren't the first to do so, or the last.
Monkey was never viable before us.
I believe I may agreed with something Toasty said about DN yesterday, but who the fuck cares? That's completely irrelevant. I find Toasty scummy for his interaction with the Monkey wagon, so why are you acting as if I should have pre-emptively known what would result from the Monkey wagon yesterday?
Except we've said nothing about you agreeing with Toast on DN. We said the following:
In post 1414, Gollum wrote:Amrun also sorta piggybacked TT in "discrediting" Monkey....
and
In post 1698, Gollum wrote:So where were you when I was accusing Toast of soft defending Monkey? At one point you even agreed with one of Toast's soft discredits.
neither of which has to do with us claiming that you were agreeing with Toast about DN.

We feel like if you thought Monkey was scum then you would have been wary of Toasty trying to undermine our Monkey case.
Same with your shit about Subliminal/Toasty, acting as if I should suddenly find Subliminal scummy because I find Toasty scummy. A) Toasty is unflipped, and b) having a townread on scum does not make you scum. Your arguments are all completely illogical.
Why are you so hostile to a question? We never ever suggested that you should find Sub scummy 'cause your #1 scumread is defending him, we asked if you think it means anything. There was NO reason to blow up as you have.
Also, anyone who actually thinks Subliminal claimed scum is high as a fucking kite, and I think Gollum is scummy for capitalizing on this (rudely) when he should know better.
he did, keep buddying up to that slot.
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:52 am

Post by Gollum »

In post 1713, Amrun wrote:
In post 1697, Gollum wrote: Yeah, you helped bring Monkey to the forefront again, but you weren't the first to do so, or the last.
Monkey was never viable before us.
I believe I may agreed with something Toasty said about DN yesterday, but who the fuck cares? That's completely irrelevant. I find Toasty scummy for his interaction with the Monkey wagon, so why are you acting as if I should have pre-emptively known what would result from the Monkey wagon yesterday?
Except we've said nothing about you agreeing with Toast on DN. We said the following:
In post 1414, Gollum wrote:Amrun also sorta piggybacked TT in "discrediting" Monkey....
and
In post 1698, Gollum wrote:So where were you when I was accusing Toast of soft defending Monkey? At one point you even agreed with one of Toast's soft discredits.
neither of which has to do with us claiming that you were agreeing with Toast about DN.

We feel like if you thought Monkey was scum then you would have been wary of Toasty trying to undermine our Monkey case.
Same with your shit about Subliminal/Toasty, acting as if I should suddenly find Subliminal scummy because I find Toasty scummy. A) Toasty is unflipped, and b) having a townread on scum does not make you scum. Your arguments are all completely illogical.
Why are you so hostile to a question? We never ever suggested that you should find Sub scummy 'cause your #1 scumread is defending him, we asked if you think it means anything. There was NO reason to blow up as you have.
he did, keep buddying up to that slot.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”