BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:29 am

Post by BROseidon »

Also I'm off to gaymerx again will be on later tonight.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:07 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1774, BROseidon wrote:Both are true. The fact that there are this many people questioning it is seriously making me want to jump through the internet and yell at all of you IRL, because you all can't actually be scum, but it's hard for me to believe that people are that terrible at game theory.\

Like, any defense about why I am not scum is completely irrelevant because I will literally be sorted out anyways. It is a waste of town's time to discuss anything in the Dethy until we have investigative results. Most of the attack against me has been "He's been lurking" WHEN I FUCKING GOT PRODDED BECAUSE I DIDN'T GO V/LA WHEN I SHOULD HAVE.

Also, rofl's point about the timing of Zoidberg's attack on me is very good. rofl had called me scum a few days before the attack, but Slandaar called me scum 11 minutes before Zoidberg started the push against me.
That was my point first.:neutral:

After Slandaar's series of posts about the dethy, zoidberg's posts were looking a lot like intentional dethy pot-stirring. Town needs to lynch Zoidberg's ass tomorrow. If not tomorrow then the instant you flip if town or are otherwise confirmed.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:24 am

Post by Xiao Long »

For anyone still wanting to lynch BRO - even though it's already been explained, perhaps me saying it again will make it more clear: there's no need to lynch within the dethy yet as it's guaranteed to work itself out. We get more info from Baezu lynch, too, imo.
"The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent."
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:57 am

Post by Baezu »

JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE! WTF!!!

This always fucking happens to me. I'm VT I'm not fucking scum.

Every fucking game I'm in people always think I'm so fucking scummy. I must be the worst mafiascum player on the planet. Seriously - take a look at all of my other games. In every one of them people are convinced I'm scum. In fact, the only game that I actually was scum - no one thought I was scum.

There are so many better lynches for town today. I admit - losing a VT may not be as bad as losing a PR, but it would be way better if we lynch actual scum today.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:58 am

Post by Baezu »

Ask yourselves - who on my wagon is scum? That's where we should start looking. We still have a ways to go before deadline so let's make a decision that actually helps town.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:58 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

In post 1657, Titus wrote:I'm not seeing Ghostly as sour AJ. I actually agree with Rift here. That needs some explanation. I'd go for Sonic or Bro first as the scums.
Their posting isn't town. Not in play, not by meta. Their posts are often shallow and lack deeper analysis. Furthermore, between the five cops, every player I have cast even some remote suspicion on has shown negative reads on all the cops...except for Ghostly, who is conveniently either ignored or labeled as town. All of these are to an extent self-evident. But perhaps the players here are too young to understand why. I am a bit pressed for time at the moment, so elaboration on these points must wait.

Deathy and Titus, dearies:
I am willing to vote on Zoidy, but a Bazzy lynch has more momentum at this moment.
In post 1675, Ghostly Penguin wrote:Oh, and if we had a Dethy-like game with a framer in play, we'd all be ineffective. We already don't know our sanities/investigative efficacy; a framer would be overkill.
I said framer-type role. As in, a role put in specifically to interfere with the cops figuring out their sanities. Contrary to the positions being pushed, "Deathy" setups are by default
ridiculously
easy to figure out for the town, especially in a larger game. It becomes so incredibly town-sided that to say there wouldn't be a scum way to interfere with the mechanic is pure ignorance.

Any half-competent scumhunter can figure out cop sanities without interference. I have done so many times myself. There's a reason why on, say, EpicMafia, that type of setup became less used, even despite the mafia roles meant to interfere with them. Because as time progressed, players got better at breaking the mechanic as town.

This is also why lynching inside the cops is a bad idea, especially if the cops are flipped merely as cops, and not as *Sanity* Cop. Speaking of that matter, I would be rather disappointed in the town cops if that question had not been asked; has it been asked, and if so, do you have an answer?
Have a cookie. It makes everything better.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Slandaar »

Just in case I die n1 which is looking likely I think I will post my scumreads here for you all. (You should sheep them considering the time it took for half of you to vote Baezu who has been obvious for a long time)

Scum is;
AJ
Baezu
BRO
Rift
Elvis

If I am wrong on BRO I would suggest it is Ghost and Zoidberg but I think its very unlikely, I can't see Zoid scum unless BRO is town and I can't see BRO as town so there you go. I am not entirely sure who I would replace with Zoid anyways. I can't see 6 scum, I can't see multiball, 5 seems right to me. Maybe scum/sk but this is pointless speculation at this point in the game.

The only reason I even consider I am wrong there is that Zoid makes it look like he and someone else(ghost) have daychat and he jumped on BRO to incite inhouse fighting; AJ did the old hard bus, Baezu is scum for reasons explained previously, Rift is scum who has avoided the wagon actively pushing the terrible counterwagon on Stubbs near enough all day except near end to save BRO (BRO is more valuable by a long way - did Rift ever look at the Stubbs meta one can only wonder) BRO is scum due to reasons that again can be found in the thread, Elvis is scum because she tried to defend Baezu with the 'DONT LYNCH LURKERS ITS SCUMMY!!!' then tried to lynch Sonic (a lurker) who is town fyi.

I could explain them in depth but honestly, when Baezu flips scum that should be enough for you all to just mindlessly sheep my reads.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:03 am

Post by Titus »

Baezu, can you give your reads on everyone? I KNOW you are angry but try to give information. It may help you off or function as a last will of sorts.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:04 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1780, Aunt Jemina wrote:
Deathy and Titus, dearies:
I am willing to vote on Zoidy, but a Bazzy lynch has more momentum at this moment.
Its like all my reads fit together so nicely.
In post 1780, Aunt Jemina wrote: has it been asked, and if so, do you have an answer?
Yes and Yes as has already been said in thread I am pretty sure.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:12 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1782, Titus wrote:Baezu, can you give your reads on everyone? I KNOW you are angry but try to give information. It may help you off or function as a last will of sorts.

Sure. Getting them together now...
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:12 am

Post by roflcopter »

no bullshit aj just slipped not knowing what is being discussed in the cop qt which is a townslip if the scum know what is being discussed there (which is the assumption we're under)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:19 am

Post by roflcopter »

that eery silence is the sound of scum going 'oooh, one of our prime mislynches.....'
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:21 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1785, roflcopter wrote:no bullshit aj just slipped not knowing what is being discussed in the cop qt which is a townslip if the scum know what is being discussed there (which is the assumption we're under)
Good to know. It might blow a hole in a theory I've been mulling over today.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:21 am

Post by Baezu »

RA -
In post 101, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 95, roflcopter wrote:
In post 89, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 77, BROseidon wrote:Jabs isn't scum because Varsoon.

Everyone should sheep me on my Varsoon read. I'm 2/2 reading him correctly.

Town rofl also plays like this. Made me really pissed off at the start of Inevitable but he ended up carrying my ass >.>
Hey BRO,

I'm thinking TD could be town. You?
^now this is what buddying
actually
looks like

fos
I don't think we've met. I'm the fferyllt half of Rift.

I rather like townblocs.

BRO and I were in Xenoblade with TD. He's posted more in the hours since this game started than he did in the first week of that game.

I think he's town this time.

has tried to get a townbloc going. Normally I would say this is a town thing to do but with her I feel it is scum motivated. When she pointed out that 2 of the 4 people on her townbloc were in the dethy it came across as really scummy. I'd start looking here for scum.

Stubbs -
In post 425, StubbsKVM wrote:
In post 422, Titus wrote:
In post 417, StubbsKVM wrote:Titus, you didn't give me your reason to vote for oriole.
Post 184.
Yeah. That post says: "my vote was not without reason"

So I ask, What is the reason?
Seems town. Questions people's votes, insists on getting answers, etc. Overall - very town vibe

Ghostly penguin-
In post 887, Ghostly Penguin wrote:
Alright, AJ, explain your head space to me: how is AA and PV "sweet"?
Mostly just questions AJ. Hasn't given much meaningful content imo. Null
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Baezu »

Xiao - town. I originally thought this slot was really scummy but Xiao came in and I now feel it is one of the more town slots out there.

rofl -
In post 289, roflcopter wrote:last chance to bus titus for towncred kiddos
seems to jump from titus to me and tries to get town to join him on these "towncred" wagons. He doesn't really support any of his votes with evidence, or even say why he's voting for anyone. Scum

Titus -
In post 300, Titus wrote:
In post 299, Amrun wrote:Omg

I can't read it anymore

I want it dead so bad I can taste it
Yeah and if you're such a great player, you should be able to figure out what I am... bonus if you can figure out the benefit I can give to someone ELSE.
I think he's town for this crumb. He has felt town the entire game to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1786, roflcopter wrote:that eery silence is the sound of scum going 'oooh, one of our prime mislynches.....'
To me that slip means nothing. Scum would lack direct access to a qt. To me this seems like protecting/buddying/whiteknighting AJ. I don't know which though.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:29 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1781, Slandaar wrote:did Rift ever look at the Stubbs meta one can only wonder
When stubbs told me there was a new completed game I had a look, but I was already in discussion with Syr about moving our vote by then. We stayed on Stubbs a little longer than I personally liked, but hydras have to compromise occasionally. If you ISO this account you should be able to figure out when/where my stance started to soften.

And we think you are dead wrong about Bro, btw.

Babel-17
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:30 am

Post by roflcopter »

you've been mad at me for the early wagon all game and its giving you confirmation bias. believe me when i tell you that if the scum know what is going on in the qt they know something aj does not know.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:30 am

Post by roflcopter »

^to titus
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:31 am

Post by Baezu »

Eddie -
In post 562, EddieFenix wrote:Titus - Town - Call me crazy, but I just think he's town.
Rift Adrift - Town. Not played very many games with this Hydra, but the overall feeling for me is town.
Zoidberg - Town. Gut.

Slandaar - Town/Null. Gut.
Brosiden - Town/Null. Looks townie to me at least.
Amrun - Town/Null. His back and forth with Titus makes me like him as town.

Null reads - I need more activity to sort them out. So for now, they stay null.

R. Wolf - Null/Scum - Honestly gut feeling on him right now. Just the come in, doing a post and then leaving left a bad taste.

Rofl - Scum.
Jabarkas Mayonnaise (hydra) - Scum - Buddying, WIFOM'ing. People accusing me that I should KNOW Varsoon's mafia to his town play REALLY don't seem to understand how I play this game.

TD - town/null/scum? I'm leaning heavy town, but I also want to say scum because something in the back of my head is telling me to...
Gives reads, but no explanations. Hasn't really participated in this game so much. Null leaning scum atm.

MS -
In post 1199, Metal Sonic wrote:i'd just like to say that oriole is 100% confirmed town
A lot of his posts are just contentless, spam, or have no evidence to support them. Even his vote on me is unexplained. Null leaning scum

AJ - replaced into a slot which I originally thought was scum but she's been elaborating and explaining pretty much everything she's posted so she's town imo.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:32 am

Post by Baezu »

I actually have to go right now but I will finish my list of reads (if I'm not lynched) when I get back.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:33 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1785, roflcopter wrote:no bullshit aj just slipped not knowing what is being discussed in the cop qt which is a townslip if the scum know what is being discussed there (which is the assumption we're under)
Are you implying scum can't feign ignorance?
"The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent."
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1796, Xiao Long wrote:
Are you implying scum can't feign ignorance?
This.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1792, roflcopter wrote:you've been mad at me for the early wagon all game and its giving you confirmation bias. believe me when i tell you that if the scum know what is going on in the qt they know something aj does not know.
And what would that be?Hmm...

That's not confirmation bias to point out what behavior appears to be because town can buddy/whiteknight.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1795, Baezu wrote:I actually have to go right now but I will finish my list of reads (if I'm not lynched) when I get back.
I will hold off until you get back.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”