Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:49 am

Post by Ghostly Penguin »

In post 1780, Aunt Jemina wrote:This is also why lynching inside the cops is a bad idea, especially if the cops are flipped merely as cops, and not as *Sanity* Cop. Speaking of that matter, I would be rather disappointed in the town cops if that question had not been asked; has it been asked, and if so, do you have an answer?
I personally refuse to answer this question, and find it's asking downright scummy.
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:54 am

In post 1783, Slandaar wrote:Yes and Yes as has already been said in thread I am pretty sure.
I don't know why you answered this, she's not asking for our good, I'm pretty damn sure.

There's transparency, and then there's scum verifying leaked information. She's doing the second.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:59 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

roflcopter (1) - ArcAngel9
Zoidberg (2) - Titus, Ghostly Penguin
Baezu
(9)
- Aunt Jemina, Metal Sonic, oriole, BROseidon, Xiao Long, TiphaineDeath, Rift Adrift, Amrun, Zoidberg
TiphaineDeath (1) - EddieFenix
Metal Sonic (1) - elvis_knits
elvis_knits (1) - PeregrineV
BROseidon (4) - Slandaar, StubbsKVM, roflcopter, Baezu

Not Voting (0) -

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.
(expired on 2013-08-09 10:28:34)
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:02 am

Rescind intent to hammer. Titus might still, but I want no fucking part of a mislynch; Baezu's reactions read to me a frustrated Townie who isn't getting far in all of her games, not a scum; also, I don't like the lynch anyway, AJ is reading like a fucking opportunist by voting him all day, and we could be lynching EK or Zoidberg right now; Zoidberg is trying to create fraction and discord in the Dethy, and EK hasn't done a single damn thing after being directly accused, and didn't do that much to begin with, general and fluffy.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:04 am

Post by Slandaar »

Soooo Rift you like to talk to people I have noticed so let us talk.

Baezu who looked certain to be lynched just put in a fair amount of effort which honestly she would think as scum would be ultimately pointless.

Kind of contradicts her earlier posting of scum who can't be bothered and putting no effort in.

What do you think?
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:06 am

In post 1780, Aunt Jemina wrote:I am willing to vote on Zoidy, but a Bazzy lynch has more momentum at this moment.
Why are you more interested in momentum than whether or not Zoidberg is scum or not? I agree this game does have to move, but this seems like a push to close it early. Considering you've been on Baezu all day, this seems like an completely unnecessary comment and reads like you're keeping your options open.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Titus »

@Slandaar/Stubbs/Baezu, join us on Zoidberg?

@All, Partial Revocation of Intent to Hammer. I'll only hammer if we are down under 1 day and no other train is viable.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:09 am

Post by Slandaar »

I am currently in thinking mode please hold.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:13 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1804, Slandaar wrote:Soooo Rift you like to talk to people I have noticed so let us talk.

Baezu who looked certain to be lynched just put in a fair amount of effort which honestly she would think as scum would be ultimately pointless.

Kind of contradicts her earlier posting of scum who can't be bothered and putting no effort in.

What do you think?
We've been discussing her today-posts. What we have so far:

- hell of an AtE. I want to do a quick meta for similar outbursts and similar comments about always being mistaken for scum when she's town.

The reads are just sorta random looking quotes with a bit of disjoint commentary, i.e. they look bad, and they also look like rehashes of what has been said by others. But, if scum putting anything out there at all would be risky if she's not good at laying down false associations.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:20 am

Post by Titus »

That last paragraph sounds like an awesome fencesitter RA.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:21 am

Post by Slandaar »

Yes the content itself isn't good, but the idea behind it is that to post so much in such a situation contradicts her earlier mentality; it doesn't make sense to start posting lots at L-1 as scum when I am not even voting her for example; if she wanted to look town she had many opportunities earlier in the day to do so when the content had a point to it.

Kind of looks like town to me who is posting their reads and trying to be useful in death.

Which is hard for me to admit. I hate being wrong.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1810, Slandaar wrote:Yes the content itself isn't good, but the idea behind it is that to post so much in such a situation contradicts her earlier mentality; it doesn't make sense to start posting lots at L-1 as scum when I am not even voting her for example; if she wanted to look town she had many opportunities earlier in the day to do so when the content had a point to it.

Kind of looks like town to me who is posting their reads and trying to be useful in death.

Which is hard for me to admit. I hate being wrong.
I'm more of a softie than Syr is. And we both think Zoidberg is scum, so I kinda want to move our vote in that direction.

Don't particularly like being on a wagon that AJ is so happy about either. :/
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:27 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1809, Titus wrote:That last paragraph sounds like an awesome fencesitter RA.
It's called transparency of thought process. hth.

Babel-17
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Xiao Long »

I'm still okay with a Baezu lynch. However, if we can get enough people to create an AJ wagon, I'm all for that shit.
"The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent."
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:30 am

Post by Titus »

@Xiao, would you be ok with Zoidberg?

I figure with you me, TD, Slandaar, Stubbs, Baezu, Ghostly that's 7 with the momentum on our side, so AJ would have to vote with us on Zoidberg (or be outed as scum), then we'd just need one more.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:32 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1814, Titus wrote:@Xiao, would you be ok with Zoidberg?

I figure with you me, TD, Slandaar, Stubbs, Baezu, Ghostly that's 7 with the momentum on our side, so AJ would have to vote with us on Zoidberg (or be outed as scum), then we'd just need one more.
And who could that one more possibly be.

Babel-17
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:34 am

Post by Xiao Long »

I'd be okay with Zoidberg if we had to lynch or else deadline. I think others are better for today.
"The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent."
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:37 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1792, roflcopter wrote:you've been mad at me for the early wagon all game and its giving you confirmation bias. believe me when i tell you that if the scum know what is going on in the qt they know something aj does not know.
You really think scum wouldn't be cognizant enough to fake that? She's defending from me calling the framer role scummy by saying "we don't know if they flip sanities!" Like, you really think that's not a possible plan? I can firmly say that if I were scum in this situation, that's what I'd be advising aj to post right now if she were a scumbuddy.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:39 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1815, Rift Adrift wrote:

Good Question.

Rift, Can you give a straight answer. Do you think Baezu is town or scum at present?
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1818, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1815, Rift Adrift wrote:

Good Question.

Rift, Can you give a straight answer. Do you think Baezu is town or scum at present?
We're arguing about it, so you can hold your damn horses till we're done.

Babel-17
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:56 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

Ok. After much arguing, metadiving, swearing, and general fuckery, we have come to the conclusion Baezu is town.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zoidberg

Babel-17
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

Thumbnail of metadive results: AtE is a feature of her town game, not seen when she was scum in the 3 games we scanned. As town she looks hesitant and unsure. As scum, she looks comfortable and confident by comparison. Cases actually look more coherent when scum, too.

Babel-17
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Acceptable VOTE: zoidberg
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by Amrun »

Baezu, bro, or bust! Baezu, bro, or bust!
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1823, Amrun wrote:Baezu, bro, or bust! Baezu, bro, or bust!

Now vote Zoidberg.

Babel-17

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”