Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4400 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Tru given that we seem to be missing a night kill from last nght.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4401 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:20 pm

Post by StubbsKVM »

VOTE: Serene
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4402 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

We all know that you are scum Stubbs, you don't need to keep anouncing it.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4403 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:05 pm

Post by StubbsKVM »

Good, I was beginning to worry.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4404 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:17 am

Post by DOMO »

vote dramonic

He's always scum here, he must be. I have no idea what was going through his mind when serene claimed mason, that conversation can wait until after the game. Yes I too would really really like to read serene's hydra QT, it will be a scream.
Thirdkoopa
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4405 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:20 am

Post by Thirdkoopa »

Wait, dram's gonna try pulling a serious defense?

What's your role then?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4406 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:41 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 4405, Thirdkoopa wrote:Wait, dram's gonna try pulling a serious defense?

What's your role then?
He's claimed bulletproof town. That's a scum claim if ever I saw one. He's relying on us thinking he was targetted last night. He might well have been, but fact remains in a multiball game BP mafia or SK is a distinct possibility.

He should've nipped this in the bud long ago. I don't think he needs to insta counter serene's claim, he can go along with it for a while, but waiting for us to begin a massclaim is scummy as hell. I at least like the fact that serene dropped this before a massclaim picked up pace, and the one PR claim we got was probably going to be necessary anyway. I think if serene is scum, then she sits back and waits for more claims. That's what dram was doing. He posted not long after serene confessed, he was actively lurking through the massclaim and had no intention of putting the brakes on it. Obvious scum.

Serene will need to be reassessed, and probably not allowed to live until lylo. But dram's flip will help, I mean if he's a BP SK then we at least know he's not serene's scumbuddy.

From the wiki BP page...
In games with Serial Killers and/or Vigilantes, one member of the Mafia is generally Bulletproof so as to grant the team some measure of protection from being routed at Night. As Townies are not generally Bulletproof, this is only a small respite as the shooter can find a way to claim a guilty result of some kind on the Bulletproof Mafioso.
BP town is not a claim that is going to save him.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4407 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:02 am

Post by Serene »

I've claimed BP as scum so often that I automatically lynch anyone that makes that claim anyway

DOMO, you said that if he flips group scum, we're his buddy. But where is the motivation for putting it out there that we fake claimed? No one was willing to vig us or investigate us

Further, dram on a scum team with a hydra containing Kuribo AND DGB? Two players that weave fakeclaims like winding mountain roads... You don't think we'd have told him to claim something better than BP before we powerfucked him with two buddies down? Please. Our web of bullshit would have been so thick we wouldn't even need to bus him.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4408 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:03 am

Post by Serene »

^----- Kuribo btw
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4409 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:17 am

Post by DOMO »

Fakeclaiming mason on day one and then later throwing your partner under the bus doesn't seem like a stretch. I've only played with any of your heads once that I'm aware of, DGB replaced into my only scumgame here, I don't remember her fakeclaiming but to be fair I think we'd already massclaimed by the time she replaced in.

I don't like that you allowed orc to get shot for suggesting koopa vig's dram. You've waited until koopa has no shots left... this is sketch.

I can't see how we can leave you until lylo.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4410 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:22 am

Post by Serene »

We allowed Orc to get shot BECAUSE he asked for dram to be vigged while claiming to read us town

Drams scum buddies would know we were fake claiming. That's why we read Orc as scum.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4411 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:25 am

Post by DOMO »

Yeah ok that adds up.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4412 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:26 am

Post by Serene »

It'd be much easier to just let the claim ride into lylo if we were scum though

And we were gonna do it yesterday but derailing a cop guilty is stupid. In fact we fully intended not to post at ll except repeatedly voting dram.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4413 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:29 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 4409, DOMO wrote:Fakeclaiming mason on day one and then later throwing your partner under the bus doesn't seem like a stretch. I've only played with any of your heads once that I'm aware of, DGB replaced into my only scumgame here, I don't remember her fakeclaiming but to be fair I think we'd already massclaimed by the time she replaced in.

I don't like that you allowed orc to get shot for suggesting koopa vig's dram. You've waited until koopa has no shots left... this is sketch.

I can't see how we can leave you until lylo
We don't.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4414 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:32 am

Post by Serene »

Having outlived our usefulness to the scum team, they will need to NK us anyway

We're unpredictable, all three of us.

And for the record if we were scum, the scum team would have known who our heads were due to posting in the scum QT

But that's an issue for another day
Thirdkoopa
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4415 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:51 am

Post by Thirdkoopa »

In post 4413, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 4409, DOMO wrote:Fakeclaiming mason on day one and then later throwing your partner under the bus doesn't seem like a stretch. I've only played with any of your heads once that I'm aware of, DGB replaced into my only scumgame here, I don't remember her fakeclaiming but to be fair I think we'd already massclaimed by the time she replaced in.

I can't see how we can leave you until lylo
We don't.
^ This. It's too much WIFOM. Any reason not to quicklynch him?

And if it makes you feel better Serene, I read Orc as a bit more of a scum read far back along with Cephrir. My shot was mostly between them last night.
Thirdkoopa
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4416 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:52 am

Post by Thirdkoopa »

Also this clears up a lot of stuff. If Serene was doing this, they probably figured (Especially if we're not in multiball and it's just another SK/they didn't expect MY role) that Dramonic's best bet is living off of this. The downside was keeping Serene alive.

Serene, hopefully you can still show some usefulness because if Dram flips scum, you're probably fucked next night.
Thirdkoopa
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4417 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:54 am

Post by Thirdkoopa »

Also until we see a Scum B Flip, I don't think we're in multiball even more than I did before. Hawk, Cephrir, and Calcifer have one thing in common - They SCREAM SK.
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4418 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:23 am

Post by jon_h61 »

Town -Serene, Domo, Rift and Baby Spice.

I believe Dram is scum, not liking Stubbs, and this may be a stretch but my gut is saying Koopa could be some extra scum killing role, IF there's only one scum team.

I noticed he hinted around and asked about a Vig before claiming it. He had plenty of time to look at the vote count before replying to the fake lynch. He spoke like he had no fear of being NK'd. He even asked if he should hold his kill for a later night. I may be way off base, but
those things
are all true. Personally I would have had at least a little trepidation about scum wanting me dead before I used my last shot.

Again, I'm more than willing to vote Dram when everyone is done discussing this day.

Rift, you're my strongest Town read, and I noticed you have me as scum. I don't know how I can reassure I'm not scum. But I definitely have a Town PM.

I'm busy til late this afternoon (GMT-5), but God Willing, I'll be on for several hours later today. Maybe get some real time discussion going.
In post 4391, Thirdkoopa wrote:Mass claim for tomorrow. Jon will start if he's not dead.
I agree with this, and if I'm still around it'll be my first post.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4419 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:46 am

Post by dramonic »

Serene, hurry and retract your vote so we can pretend to be masons again :(
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4420 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:49 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 4418, jon_h61 wrote:Town -Serene, Domo, Rift and Baby Spice.

I believe Dram is scum, not liking Stubbs, and this may be a stretch but my gut is saying Koopa could be some extra scum killing role, IF there's only one scum team.

I noticed he hinted around and asked about a Vig before claiming it. He had plenty of time to look at the vote count before replying to the fake lynch. He spoke like he had no fear of being NK'd. He even asked if he should hold his kill for a later night. I may be way off base, but
those things
are all true. Personally I would have had at least a little trepidation about scum wanting me dead before I used my last shot.

Again, I'm more than willing to vote Dram when everyone is done discussing this day.

Rift, you're my strongest Town read, and I noticed you have me as scum. I don't know how I can reassure I'm not scum. But I definitely have a Town PM.

I'm busy til late this afternoon (GMT-5), but God Willing, I'll be on for several hours later today. Maybe get some real time discussion going.
In post 4391, Thirdkoopa wrote:Mass claim for tomorrow. Jon will start if he's not dead.
I agree with this, and if I'm still around it'll be my first post.
Your read on Ank?
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4421 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:50 am

Post by dramonic »

All kidding aside, I'm pretty sure DGB doesn't think I'm scum, so FU kuribo >=(
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Thirdkoopa
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4422 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Thirdkoopa »

In post 4421, dramonic wrote:All kidding aside, I'm pretty sure DGB doesn't think I'm scum, so FU kuribo >=(
...Is that all you got?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4423 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:09 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm honestly curious what you expect me to say?
Clearly me and Serene aren't masons, if your immediate response to that fact is to vote me amuse yourself, I'm not the one who's gonna be on a mislynch?
I'm a hoot
Thirdkoopa
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4424 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:29 am

Post by Thirdkoopa »

Don't you at least... have a defense?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”