No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:25 am

Post by No Brains Here »

@ OGML

We request ALL THE FLAVURZ of OGML's role.

Thank you.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1628, Sugar Cain wrote:yes, I am aware of that. Whats that have to do with anything?
I can still think of no reason I was supposed to change my views.
In post 1628, Sugar Cain wrote:You just said that I didn't have many opinions of Doe/Titus today and yet I'm having a back and forth and calling it scum so....yeah that makes no sense.
Which is probably why I didn't say it.
In post 1628, Sugar Cain wrote:What do you think of Titus attacking everyone on her wagon besides AJ?
That if you want me to believe it's a bus by AJ that Titus is *really bad* when being bussed.
In post 1628, Sugar Cain wrote:What do you think of her claiming that I wasn't attacking the slot until today?
It is provably untrue - but I'm not sure what scumvantage there is in trying to paint that picture.
In post 1629, Desperado wrote:Thor, this quote from Mollie is what you claim is OGML scumhunting. Do you have a response?
No different from my initial take on it - she leapt just as bad as OGML did, and OGML *is* scumhunting.
Which are you claiming is untrue?

Edit: Bwa-hahahaha!
In post 1632, OhGodMyLife wrote:I am
Merle Dixon, Vigilante
and I killed Majiffy last night.
Why'd you shoot Majiffy?
In post 1716, No Brains Here wrote:I'm not sure how "DGB never changes her mind" fits with the "DGB is bloody unpredictable" reputation.
You can't predict what random thing she won't change her mind over.
Logic problem solved!
In post 1724, Desperado wrote:Why isn't anyone talking about how hollow No Brains' OGML push is now?

DGB's case revolves around the fact that OGML never considered the possibility that Titus was the vig.

In turn, DGB never considered the possibility that
OGML
was the vig.

On a scale of 1 to cognitive dissonance, how 10 is that?
:D

[The space represents a lot of comments being written, and then deleted later because of the revolving door 3-way Vig claim debacle. I think I may just wait till I'm all caught up before even hazarding a question...let me assure you, that whatever the final result of all of this is, I was saying stuff that made me look like I had it all figured out.]

...and in conclusion - let's lynch Elli, yeah?
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:33 am

Post by No Brains Here »

I mean as a traitor you would really let your scum partner be run up to L1 knowing full well they can be derp hammered before doing anything about it? if I were scum I would be pissed at you.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:47 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1997, No Brains Here wrote:tell me what you think of this: merle is the traitor and if you look at the timing of ogml's role claim really made no sense at the time but it does make sense and is great play from a traitor perspective. titus was town telling all over the place, she was bleeding town and the lynch was probably going to dissipate and scum knew that. <------ we should look at who was the up for the next lynch lead. what do you think is the number 1 thing on scum'd mind; "who's the vig who's the vig ARRRRRRGHHHH!!!". so a good traitor would want to take care of that threat immediately, wouldn't you agree? so ogml actions makes sense from a traitor POV and merle fits the flavour as a traitor (even though he did redeem himself at some point).
Except that there is an extra NK you have to account for in this case. If chesskid kill was really controlled by you, then you have to believe that if OGML is not town, that he is an SK. I've never seen a traitor with an extra kill before.

It's more likely you're both town.
beefycheese
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:57 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 2003, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 1997, No Brains Here wrote:tell me what you think of this: merle is the traitor and if you look at the timing of ogml's role claim really made no sense at the time but it does make sense and is great play from a traitor perspective. titus was town telling all over the place, she was bleeding town and the lynch was probably going to dissipate and scum knew that. <------ we should look at who was the up for the next lynch lead. what do you think is the number 1 thing on scum'd mind; "who's the vig who's the vig ARRRRRRGHHHH!!!". so a good traitor would want to take care of that threat immediately, wouldn't you agree? so ogml actions makes sense from a traitor POV and merle fits the flavour as a traitor (even though he did redeem himself at some point).
Except that there is an extra NK you have to account for in this case. If chesskid kill was really controlled by you, then you have to believe that if OGML is not town, that he is an SK. I've never seen a traitor with an extra kill before.

It's more likely you're both town.
why do you think that ogml has to be the SK? cos he is claiming he has a nk?

why should I believe the words of a confirmed liar?

I don't think he is the SK I think he is a traitor and should be lynched. I don't think he has a nk. what he did makes perfect sense as a traitor, get the vig outed so that scum do not have to face them during the night round. you should know about traitor play from your posh experience.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:00 am

Post by Thor665 »

Why is he a traitor and not just regular scum?
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:01 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

What did he lie about?
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:02 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 2004, No Brains Here wrote:what he did makes perfect sense as a traitor, get the vig outed so that scum do not have to face them during the night round. you should know about traitor play from your posh experience.
Yeah I get this, he's the best scum to take that kind of fall if he's a traitor, but last night you (or at least DGB) was all occam's razor n shit. What happened?
beefycheese
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:11 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 2005, Thor665 wrote:Why is he a traitor and not just regular scum?
the timing of it. if ogml was at L1 it would make sense as regular scum to out the vig before they were lynched but ogml outed well before that. traitor needs to get lynched before endgame since they count as town towards parity and since scum are down 1 with a vig and an sk on the loose might as well try to get them to out and help your team.

also merle makes sense as a traitor cos that is what he did in the show.

@ borky

he lied about being the vig cos he isn't. we are directly ccing him, we are claiming the chesskid nk and I don't see sk ogml being so threatened by tf (who had a ton of suspicion on them) as nk them on n1 when there are much juicier choices. do you?
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:13 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 2008, No Brains Here wrote:he lied about being the vig cos he isn't. we are directly ccing him, we are claiming the chesskid nk and I don't see sk ogml being so threatened by tf (who had a ton of suspicion on them) as nk them on n1 when there are much juicier choices. do you?
He said he killed Majiffy.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:19 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

the reality of it is that: you are claiming responsibility for one of the three kills: the zombie related kill.

There were two other non-zombie related kills. It is reasonable to assume scum made one of them. Who made the other, then, if not OGML?
beefycheese
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:30 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 2009, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 2008, No Brains Here wrote:he lied about being the vig cos he isn't. we are directly ccing him, we are claiming the chesskid nk and I don't see sk ogml being so threatened by tf (who had a ton of suspicion on them) as nk them on n1 when there are much juicier choices. do you?
He said he killed Majiffy.
scum nked majiffy. majiffy was shot, was throwing special tells like crazy and was trying organise town. to think that scum would not have nked him is pretty dumb. the flavour a rifle shot since that is what the govner and his men used.
In post 2010, borkjerfkin wrote:the reality of it is that: you are claiming responsibility for one of the three kills: the zombie related kill.

There were two other non-zombie related kills. It is reasonable to assume scum made one of them. Who made the other, then, if not OGML?
I am going to go with the sk took out cabd what do you think.

and your line of questioning is something I really can't follow cos it feels like you are trying to spread wifom with it rather than learn anything that is actually useful.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:32 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

mollie it is really fucking frustrating to play with you sometimes.

So there's another SK that is just out there that isn't OGML? I'm trying to figure out what exactly you think is going on with the number of kills we had.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:35 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 2011, No Brains Here wrote:the flavour a rifle shot since that is what the govner and his men used.
Venmar already said that flavor of kill outside zombies doesn't mean anything.
beefycheese
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:37 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1997, No Brains Here wrote:I have been wondering if the "hey your target may not always get killed!" has something to do with a hidden mechanic
This.

What makes you so certain you are the only player with a variation of this role?

It's my guess that there are several players who manipulate the horde, and that instead of RNGing out of 23 players, it actually only RNGs out of the targets that the players with the manipulating power choose. The mechanic states that anywhere between 0-2 kills will happen from walkers every night, so "Your target may not always get killed," thing is reiterating the mechanic itself as well as the possibility that someone else's manipulation beat your own.

I'd agree with you that Michonne is a badass with a sword, and would make a good vig, but Merle is just as good if not more proficient at killing, so he makes sense as well. Traitor from a flavor perspective doesn't really make sense since he antagonistic to the core group the entire show, and then finally comes around to their side after the Governor tries to make him kill his brother. So unless he's a Mafia traitor, I just don't see it flavorly speaking. However, what I could see from flavor is that Merle is always aligned with Mafia and OGML just claimed his actual flavor, but instead of a town wincon, he has a mafia one. Do I think this is the case, though? No, I do not.

I have no desire to lynch OGML or NBH because they are not direct CCs of each other.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:41 am

Post by Toogeloo »

NBH - Claimed to have manipulated the Horde into killing chesskid.
OGML - Claimed to have killed Majiffy.
Mafia - Apparently killed Trust Fund (last kill remaining).
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:51 am

Post by Thor665 »

Kill Elli now?
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:55 am

Post by No Brains Here »

Let's stop speculating until we hear from OGML.

It seems strange to me that we are townies with a killing role (even if not 100% predictable, that's still a town killing role) that appears to function INDEPENDENTLY of a "straight up 100% success rate vigilante" since both OGML and us successfully dispatched our targets last night.

OGML isn't necessarily Traitor, but he could be something else too. We need to know all of OGML's flavor and details.

Let's hear his
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:55 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 2016, Thor665 wrote:Kill Elli now?
No he's conftown.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:57 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Also, can I just say how funny it is that Michonne and Merle are at each others throats in this game, just like the show. I wouldn't be totally surprised if Michonne was a lyncher trying to lynch Merle. :lol:
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:59 am

Post by No Brains Here »

Please stop sharing your fantasies.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:02 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2018, No Brains Here wrote:
In post 2016, Thor665 wrote:Kill Elli now?
No he's conftown.
:neutral:
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:03 am

Post by MattP »

All hail the most useful response to anything posted in a game of mafia
SlappyKrust
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:08 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

WTF GAME STOP USING CRACK

Ok. My goal in this game now is to be town as fuck so I can get nightkilled and get the fuck out of here.
(And because replacing out from a game like this is irresponsible)

If someone is getting lynched, please hold it from hammering until I get some reads and shit.
This is gonna take a while because holy shit 81 pages.

Ok. Let's start here.

Town:
Majiffy
Trust Fund

Scum:
Chesskid

That wasn't so bad.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:12 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 2012, borkjerfkin wrote:mollie it is really fucking frustrating to play with you sometimes.

So there's another SK that is just out there that isn't OGML? I'm trying to figure out what exactly you think is going on with the number of kills we had.
where did I say that there was another SK?

1 SK kill
1 Scum kill
1 town kill <---- we are claiming this.

I am fairly certain that I made this clear. are you still somehow confused about this?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”