DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:17 am

Post by DeathNote »

Minor correction:

I was the first vote on Monkey so I never "hopped" on him. Subliminal made a fluffy monkey case, I voted, and my vote stayed. Eventually everyone else followed as more cases were brought up.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:18 am

Post by Gollum »

We're just shell shocked, First, Good Mornings claim that we've been fluffing up a storm lately is utterly untrue. Now in the very beginning of the game we've fluffed a bit but I don't think there's been much fluffing lately so is she lying that she's caught up with the game? But at the same time it is a Mattel replacement so meh....

Muffin's statement doesn't make much sense either. DN was sitting on Monkey most of the day. We had (incorrectly) thought that he was voting Spiff and because of that we did not want to vote Spiff. When we found out that he was voting Monkey instead, it made us not want to vote for Monkey. We don't think it makes much sense for DN to bus his buddy as early as he was and Amruns and Muffin's "well you should have thought that DN was bussin'" is absolutely hilarious. Though its actually pretty sad that they think we're scum since we don't share their mindset.

Though we're pretty alarmed that he thinks our interactions with Toast is some how scummy. Toast was attacking/discrediting the Monkey case. How on earth would he think the guys that brought forth the monkey case was scummier than the guy that attempted to discredit and derail the Monkey case/wagon.
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:18 am

Post by Gollum »

We're just shell shocked, First, Good Mornings claim that we've been fluffing up a storm lately is utterly untrue. Now in the very beginning of the game we've fluffed a bit but I don't think there's been much fluffing lately so is she lying that she's caught up with the game? But at the same time it is a Mattel replacement so meh....

Muffin's statement doesn't make much sense either. DN was sitting on Monkey most of the day. We had (incorrectly) thought that he was voting Spiff and because of that we did not want to vote Spiff. When we found out that he was voting Monkey instead, it made us not want to vote for Monkey. We don't think it makes much sense for DN to bus his buddy as early as he was and Amruns and Muffin's "well you should have thought that DN was bussin'" is absolutely hilarious. Though its actually pretty sad that they think we're scum since we don't share their mindset.

Though we're pretty alarmed that he thinks our interactions with Toast is some how scummy. Toast was attacking/discrediting the Monkey case. How on earth would he think the guys that brought forth the monkey case was scummier than the guy that attempted to discredit and derail the Monkey case/wagon.
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:20 am

Post by Gollum »

you still need to die, scum note. You may not be Monkey's buddy but you still have an anti-town wincon.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:22 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count Forty Seven

DeathNote (4) - Miss Subliminal, ToastyToast, Gollum, TwinFlames
Who (4) - alienBRO, Amrun, DeathNote, goodmorning
Miss Subliminal (2) - zMuffinMan, Venrob

Not Voting: NSin, Maverick_Alpha, Who

Seven to lynch
(expired on 2013-08-16 10:57:21)
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:23 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1853, Gollum wrote:you still need to die, scum note. You may not be Monkey's buddy but you still have an anti-town wincon.
So you claim there are two scum teams then?
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:24 am

Post by Gollum »

proof that DN isn't reading. We went over the fact that there's very likely to be an SK in this game.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:28 am

Post by DeathNote »

Lol, no but I find the word scum to be a poor choice of words. I just wanted to know if you thought I was on a second scum team since you like to call me scum so much.

The more you post, the less and less I become worried about what you post. Maybe it's just because I am ignoring most of what you and venrob say at this point.
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:32 am

Post by Gollum »

Well, that's a true statement. We lack the charisma to get you lynched but that doesn't mean you aren't scum.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:53 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

dn wrote:I was the first vote on Monkey so I never "hopped" on him. Subliminal made a fluffy monkey case, I voted, and my vote stayed.
Yeah, for some reason I got you mixed up with someone else somehow. That changes things slightly. I need to go back and double-check what happened at the end of D1. Like I said, I was skimming by the end of it because of the repetitive bullshit with my predecessor.

---
gollum wrote:Though we're pretty alarmed that he thinks our interactions with Toast is some how scummy. Toast was attacking/discrediting the Monkey case. How on earth would he think the guys that brought forth the monkey case was scummier than the guy that attempted to discredit and derail the Monkey case/wagon.
I actually don't find Toast all that scummy for doing this. The opposite in fact. It's been a very long time since I played a game with Toast, but I'm more inclined to believe Toast-scum would be less likely to do this than Toast-town. Toast-scum loses potential town cred from bussing the fuck out of deadweight monkey, at the risk of potentially looking bad if monkey gets lynched. Why is this more likely than Toast-town being wrong?

On the other hand, I'm not entirely following why you think scum wouldn't try to distance from their partner. If DN was first on the monkey wagon, why did you rule out the possibility of distancing? Why couldn't it have been something like DN not seriously thinking monkey would get lynched at the time he put down his vote?

But this brings up an interesting question... Why are you pushing for DN's lynch today, when he was someone who apparently "brought forth" the monkey lynch?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:57 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

nvm that last question, it appears you think he's third party. Catching up on D2 now, will be interested in reading the explanation for this.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Gollum »

??? DN did no such thing. We are pretty sure he was sheeping Sub and he never "brought forth" anything.

As for why we've ruled out that DN was bussing, its entirely possible, but we want to lynch DN so we'll find out soon enough if he was bussing or if he's third party.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:17 am

Post by DeathNote »

Or town.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:20 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

gollum wrote:??? DN did no such thing. We are pretty sure he was sheeping Sub and he never "brought forth" anything.
I read the following as you crediting both DN and yourself:
gollum wrote:the guys that brought forth
I guess that's not what you were saying.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:30 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

@gollum,

What do you think of #1572 (specifically the second line) and what are your thoughts on Who?
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:34 am

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 1840, Venrob wrote:And amrun is either really bad scum or really bad town, or very very very sneaky mastermind scum.
So the only thing she can't be is really good town? Again, Amrun buddying MS
could]
be a sign of a scum team, but what makes this distance of buddying different from other buddying Amrun has done in this game?

I also dislike that you are chaining people together when you don't know the alignment of either. Trying to set up an order of lynches is generally a scummy thing to do.

Ah, I need to figure out who all these replacements replaced.
In post 1850, DeathNote wrote:Minor correction:
I was the first vote on Monkey so I never "hopped" on him. Subliminal made a fluffy monkey case, I voted, and my vote stayed. Eventually everyone else followed as more cases were brought up.
Do you think you played a major role in shifting the momentum toward monkey, or was it just coincidence that you were on it when the momentum started?
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:34 am

Post by Gollum »

In post 1569, Gollum wrote:Who's 1566 made us cringe. But there's also no reason for town to play like that.
We think Who is scummy.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:48 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Just because of that post?

And what are your thoughts on #1572? Because I'm struggling to think of a way this makes any sense from the perspective of DN-scum.
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:53 am

Post by Gollum »

ok? So he claimed VT. Do scum never claim VT or something?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:57 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

No, you're missing the point. This is the key part of the post:
dn wrote:Same reason why Monkey's claim was crap because it didn't make sense to have two people be vanilla townie and one with a name claim.
rob claimed rider of rohan (unnamed), monkey claimed pippen, dn hinted that he had issues with monkey's claim d1, and now d2 says that.

Now from the perspective of dn-scum, explain how this makes any sense.

I'm not saying his logic is necessarily valid, but that him saying this only makes sense from the perspective of him being town.
Miss Subliminal
Miss Subliminal
Goon
Miss Subliminal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:03 am

Post by Miss Subliminal »

OMG HI MUFFIN
so expect a catchup post either tonight or tomorrow
holy shit it's only been a day and we need a catchup post
Well, that's a really good point you made
you single?
there, and I'm going to give it a good mulling over
I'm lonely
. In the meantime,
lynch Magua
let's talk about something else
hot sex
. How about
come Doc me
that latest sporting event
hot sex
. Man! They sure
what's your number?
played really well!
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:04 am

Post by Gollum »

So he knew that one of the two were likely lying.

But we feel like his play outweighs his claim.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:07 am

Post by DeathNote »

Do you think you played a major role in shifting the momentum toward monkey, or was it just coincidence that you were on it when the momentum started?
Not at all. I know I didn't bring forth anything new to the case against him but I voted someone who I felt was scum based off of subliminals case. And at the time, not entirely sure he was scum... I just really liked the fluffy monkey and wanted pressure there. Once things picked up, then I became more sure that my vote was in the right spot, especially after his claim.

Which makes me wonder... do scum have fake claims?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:10 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Anyway, I'm pretty much caught up on the thread.

unvote

vote: Who

This is a good wagon.

Give me about an hour and I'll expand on some of my thoughts on the game so far. Also need to go back and re-read the end of D1.
gollum wrote:So he knew that one of the two were likely lying.
OK, but why would DN-scum think that a VT couldn't have a name claim? Why would he specifically mention that he had an issue with the
claim
from monkey if he didn't actually think that VTs had no name claim?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:15 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1861, Gollum wrote:??? DN did no such thing. We are pretty sure he was sheeping Sub and he never "brought forth" anything.

As for why we've ruled out that DN was bussing, its entirely possible, but we want to lynch DN so we'll find out soon enough if he was bussing or if he's third party.
This is so ridiculous. You think dn sheeped subliminal onto monkey and isn't scum with monkey, and still want to lynch him?

THIRD PARTY DIES WOTH RING! Come the fuck on.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”