Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:51 am

Post by Mutleyddmc »

In post 121, Mutleyddmc wrote:Had I got my role, I'd never have revealed this info as probabilty would be both of you are town. The fact I didn't means probabilty one of you was scum. The fact I know the other took 1 shot vig slot, means that one of you is pretty much guranteed, if not both.

I see this is easily misinterpreted.

I bid on JK or its slot anyway. Knowing scum like that role.
As I didnt get it it meant 1 of the 2 were very highly likely scum. Small chance both town. Willing to take the risk.
Bartlet came out and said he took 1 shot vig after I explained my few posts on page 2. Therefore there was no one that if the person who took the JK slot above was town, that the other who took 1 shot vig is scum.

No way in hell those 2 slots get chosen in the first 2 slots unless 1 if not both are scum
NoctanNights
NoctanNights
Goon
NoctanNights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:00 am

Post by NoctanNights »

Well, Saki has nine votes on him so I think it's safe to say he's lynched. We probably shouldn't have so early to save time.
I'm an ethereal shadow demon who sucks the souls out of mortals. I am your worst nightmare......

I ALSO LOVE KITTENS!!!
Darger
Darger
Townie
Darger
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:22 am

Post by Darger »

VOTE: Saki

As for Mutley's point about the draft, it makes sense to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:46 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Mutley, why JK over Tracker?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
NoctanNights
NoctanNights
Goon
NoctanNights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:21 am

Post by NoctanNights »

10 now. Seriously, no more votes are needed.
I'm an ethereal shadow demon who sucks the souls out of mortals. I am your worst nightmare......

I ALSO LOVE KITTENS!!!
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Mist7676 »

Guys, seriously .____. I was looking for my old program that helped with vote counts. y u do dis to me

Flip incoming.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:20 am

Post by Mist7676 »

Since my program refuses to cooperate. I'm just going to work on it during the night. But we do in fact have a majority lynch, which happens to be Saki.

Saki is dragged to the gallows. They haven't recently been used, only in cases of lottery fraud, which don't happen often. No one disrespects the lottery out here. "Well," Mutley exclaims. "Saki is scum, I know it!" "I am." Saki divulges, obviously bored of the back and forth that has occurred in the 5 minutes we have been here. "Seeeeeeeeeeee." Mutley continues. "Let's get him!" Saki, raises up his arms, ready to be dragged away. He releases a sigh, to prove his boredom. The rope goes around his neck, and he stands on the stool himself, without having to be asked. The stool is kicked and he breaths out, "The cure for cancer is..." his face goes purple, and his eyes roll back. He's dead. Mutley takes it upon himself to scan his finger, checking for a match in the database. The screen hums and words flash onto the screen:

BEGIN

Name:
Saki
Number:
Alignment:
Town

Role:
Vanilla Townie

END

The moon suddenly sets and everyone goes into their houses. Good Night.

Day 1 has ended, and Night 1 has begun. Congrats, you killed a townie.
Deadline: (expired on 2013-08-16 17:22:38)
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:29 am

Post by Mist7676 »

Post will have to be coming out tonight, because of the fact I will be on the road during deadline and have no time to do it right now.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:57 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Good Morning! A wonderful day, let's go look at the body, shall we?

Everyone piles into the town square. It is a shock to most to see two bodies piled on top of the other. "Sakura..." Mist whispered mostly to herself. "and Jason!" a voice from the crowd exclaims. I quickly take a knife out from my bag, and disembody a finger from each. The scanner is brought to me, and Sakura Hana is the first to be scanned.

BEGIN

Name:
Sakura Hana
Number:
Alignment:
Town

Role:
1 Shot Watcher

END

An collective groan emanates from the crowd as they learn this. Jason's information flashes on to the screen after his finger is scanned.

BEGIN

Name:
JasonWazza
Number:
Alignment:
Town

Role:
Vanilla Townie

END

Two townies down in one night. Hopefully, the town can turn around their fate...

More townies have been killed, and Day 2 has begun. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
You Are Worth It
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:10 pm

Post by Mutleyddmc »

Lol now do you believe me that the 1 shot big above me is likely scum why would town shoot Jason?

Also Saki said he went fruit vendor but didnt get it. If he hasn't claimed scum and had tried to be normal, we would have not been so stupid and seen that means noctan is lying about being the fruit vendor?
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by Mutleyddmc »

In post 120, likeabauss wrote:Saki can be temperamental and I'm not sure if he's being serious or facetious because he's frustrated. Do you believe everything a person says in mafia?

At this point, I'm not prepared to lynch anybody just yet because there is plenty to discuss and explore.

This post makes me think he is scum. Saki claimed scum and made it seemed he had been caught out. Likeabauss knew it was down to frustration because he knew he wasn't a buddy.

I am super pissed off at saki by the way. He should have realised that it was noctan also lying about the fruit vendor role and not claimed scum straight away!
NoctanNights
NoctanNights
Goon
NoctanNights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:54 am

Post by NoctanNights »

I wasn't fucking lying, I am the fruit vendor.

I ALSO LOVE KITTENS!!!
NoctanNights
NoctanNights
Goon
NoctanNights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:55 am

Post by NoctanNights »

Whats even more fuxked up is I sent a fruit to Sakura.

I ALSO LOVE KITTENS!!!
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:10 am

Post by Siveure DtTrikyp »

Mutley, how do you know for sure the vig shot jason?

Noctan, who did you target last night?

And mutley, can I just say you've dug up a TON of wifom on what first and second would take. First in draft taking jailkeeper happens a LOT, even with town first. It just looks cooler than doctor/roleblocker because it's both at once! Also, cop slot really isn't that good for scum, unless they can reasonably not claim it, which you can't at first or second pick. And doctor just rarely ever happens.

And I know this is a tangent, but what the hell is wrong with neighbourizer? If you hit the cop somehow, you are suddenly guaranteed to keep that going. And it also automatically confirms the role by using it. Like, the only way it's worse than fruit vendor is if you hit scum. And it's a fairly big game, should be fairly easy to have one correct town-read per day.

Ew. A lot of my number theory got thrown off by the redraft.

PEdit: Oh. Oh great.
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:29 am

Post by Mutleyddmc »

So if Saki was lying about picking the fruit vendor slot, I really will not being playing again with him, claiming scum and lying.

Siv the reason is good scum would take the cop slot though, thats my point weakening town is a lot better for scum than taking things that seem beneficial to them. Do you see what I am saying. Still no cop in the top 2 thats scum right there
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:31 am

Post by Bert »

Vote: likeabauss

Mutters is town town town town town town town town

Don't change dude
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:32 am

Post by Mutleyddmc »

plus as scum if you take 1 shot redirection you can use it late on in the game really well, but fake being the cop (you know the alignments)

no way scum isnt in the first 2, if not both. If it wasn't for saki claiming scum, we would have lynched one.
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:33 am

Post by Mutleyddmc »

oh and I guess jason was killed by vig only cos of being second kill as such, no confirmation.
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:33 am

Post by Mutleyddmc »

even if its sak that was vig killed. Why would town shoot one of them
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:26 am

But a scum with the cop slot in the top 2 WILL have to claim it. And late in the game yay for a scum that has to claim cop results with potential roleblockers, jailkeepers, trackers, watchers and PoE off his results. Anyway, this is theory. But, say, is the jailkeeper more suspect because the other guy didn't take cop? Or is the vig more suspect because the other guy didn't take cop? And town, at the top is painting a massive target on themselves if scum are pr focusing.

Anyway, my first game in this setup had cop at around #8. Although tbh scum was draft #1 and #2 that game.

I think we should get a vig claim.

The problem with your argument on the vigs is if you're town and the scum had a vig you're the easy choice to shoot tbh. Or just hang on to the vig. A town kill + townpoints is nice. The problem with your argument on the scum picks is it's full of wifom, and it's also "Scum are stupid" and "Different is scum." Those two statements are the bane of scumhunting.
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:54 am

Post by Mutleyddmc »

I disagree Siv. Scum wouldn't have shoot me with vig town would have. Scum see me as a possible mis lynch plus it could implicate them plus they know I have no role.
Vig is def scum. Also I'm pretty sure scum would have killed one of the top 2.

Also do you think saki lied about bidding fruit vendor. Surely if he did bid on that noctan has to be scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:23 am

I've no idea on noctan. His claim looks a little fishy today, but on the other hand it's an essentially VT claim day 1. Maybe he was hopping on the bandwagon of claims, but eh, I don't really see any of them as scum. I think it's unlikely noctan is scum, especially based off the claims.

Yeah, those are good reasons why not to use the nightkill on you. A vig is a different matter, because you're probably claiming it, especially as 1 of the top 2 in the draft, and you're a nice pro-town vig, thus easy townpoints for scum. It doesn't implicate any scum because it's a claimed vig.

Wait, the vig is def-scum and scum would have killed one of the top 2? Are you playing the same game as the rest of us?

Can I point out that the top 2 roles are, as the whole game knows because of you, vig, which is not that big a threat to scum given the day 1 we had, and jailkeeper, which is not that big a threat when weighed against cop, and a potential mislynch.

Hmm, if we lynch any goons noctan or the vig is town because i see no reason to screw around and not target someone still alive if there's already someone with the kill.

Return to “Completed Open Games”