Mini 1478 ~ Mafia Xenologue (Game Over!)

Oil Tycoons
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:02 am

Post by Oil Tycoons »

And I'm still voting Sakura

Shoodlydoodlydoo
VOTE: Prohawk
Fire is bad for business.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:09 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 722, Saki wrote:Willing to full-claim and self-hammer since battery power.

Not liking mtc anymore
Nah im probably the one that should die today, I can't find scummy behavior on any player and that means that either 1. I sux at reading people or 2. I'm scum. Regardless of which one it is I wouldn't be any help at all for the rest of the game.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:11 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 726, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 722, Saki wrote:Willing to full-claim and self-hammer since battery power.

Not liking mtc anymore
Nah im probably the one that should die today, I can't find scummy behavior on any player and that means that either 1. I sux at reading people or 2. I'm scum. Regardless of which one it is I wouldn't be any help at all for the rest of the game.
deathwishes are bad. Stop.

/irony
Oil Tycoons
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:16 am

Post by Oil Tycoons »

In post 726, Sakura Hana wrote:Nah im probably the one that should die today, I can't find scummy behavior on any player and that means that either 1. I sux at reading people or 2. I'm scum. Regardless of which one it is I wouldn't be any help at all for the rest of the game.
So you what, want to die because you're feeling emo? Pull your head out of your ass if you're town; you're wasting valuable time whining and requesting we hurt ourselves to get rid of your sorry ass. Or replace out.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:22 am

Post by morph the cat »

Reads updated

Town

Oil Tycoons - basically conftown due to claim of eminent demise, bolstered by Nacho read. Syr usually pressures ffery more early on, though.

Leaning Town

Purpkin - borktown as far as ffery is concerned. Cabd concurs re Mara. We cross-agree on them. Also neighborhood.

DTMaster - dayvig gambit (due to target mostly) was a good start in the town direction. Saki push looked town-motivated as did the back-off when OT claimed.

DDD (rep nats) - was leaning town anyway, but the confirmation of "don't know how it works" roles from OT bumps it up considerably. Also play since replacing in has looked pretty town-motivated.

Jaberwocky - leaning town with a few reservations over interactions with us and Nacho. (Cabd reservations mostly gone now due to Red Wedding Meta, ffery is doing that thing about liking people who are suspicious of her). Feel like they are holding back on reads, though.

Null

Andrius - Derphammer. Under observation. Maybe not giving his scum game enough credit. Leans town after the metadives by Jabbers and ffery.

LLD - Cabd is bothered a little, not sure why. ffery is mostly convinced by Empire meta report. Meta dive still pending. Rather checked out today which is odd. School's out so expecting more.

Saki - Not playing as much the risk-taker as ffery's town-Saki model would predict. Recent posts have moved him up a little.

Daemon385 - pingy posts, but up to null due to metadives and the occasional very genuine note in his posts.

Scum

Sakura Hana - level of involvement now that she's checked in is problematic, LACK OF READS. Fatalistic stuff is alignment neutral in ffery's experience.

Prohawk - ffery thinks he's trying divide and conquer on our slot and that he's targeting her as the relatively weaker partner of the hydra right now.
Cabd thinks this is scumhawk because of the level of tunneling and the refusal to look elsewhere.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:23 am

Post by morph the cat »

Oil Tycoons
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:35 am

Post by Oil Tycoons »

In post 730, morph the cat wrote:
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:41 am

Post by morph the cat »

heh
Oil Tycoons
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:59 am

Post by Oil Tycoons »

In post 704, Andrius wrote:Oh, you've answered everything I asked of you (iirc) so you've done what I wanted I just was expecting a bit more love I guess. whatever ill settle with lld?
can we cuddle and sing songs by the campfire together?
i've wanted to hear your voice in real time for foreva but i keep getting robbed :(
In post 707, morph the cat wrote:Nacho, what are your thoughts?
He's disturbingly town.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:18 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 729, morph the cat wrote: Prohawk - ffery thinks he's trying divide and conquer on our slot and that he's targeting her as the relatively weaker partner of the hydra right now.
Cabd thinks this is scumhawk because of the level of tunneling and the refusal to look elsewhere.
How do you all find this town? Mr Meta. Go show me where I tunnel as scum. kthx.
Oil Tycoons
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:38 am

Post by Oil Tycoons »

OH LADYLAMBDADELTA
WHERE ARE YOU
ANDY ISN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES TO CHAT OVER TEA AND CRUMPETS
COME HITHER AND CONVERSE
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:45 am

Post by Vi »

~Vote Count XV:
Today I feel... adventurous.

:right: Sakura Hana (3) ~
(Oil Tycoons,)
Saki, Purpkin, Andrius
Saki (2) ~
(Andrius,)
Jabberwock,
(Sakura Hana,)
Lady Lambdadelta
ProHawk (2) ~ Oil Tycoons, morph the cat
morph the cat (1) ~ ProHawk
Andrius (1) ~ Debonair Danny DiPietro

Not Voting:
Daemon385,
(morph the cat,)
DTMaster, Sakura Hana

--With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(41%)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:21 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

Sorry about that. I've apparently spent most of this game napping. I typed this post to a background of several puppy image tabs and that seems to work wonders for motivation~

Sakura is omg-Town. That fatalism/deathwish/frustration at having no scumreads is Town Town Town. This game isn't particularly easy and she doesn't have the benefit of having a hydra partner helping her out. I've been there. I know how it is to feel like a game is going WOOOOOSH over your head--and the way she expresses it is crazy Town. Scum wouldn't say that, especially if you consider that Vi games usually have Daytalk--her buddies can guide her on who to wagon. This isn't happening, she's truly alone, she's Town, end of story. Empire wants to give you a hug for and I promise that the dragonish coils are gentle.

Saki offering to fullclaim and selfhammer when he's not even the leading wagon--that's playing stupid. Whatever he is, Saki is NOT stupid. He likes to fuck around as Town too, sure, but the interest in scumhunting is there and is much more genuine. In this game? He's just flailing around being 'useless' and getting cozy with Sakura's bland description of his meta, because he thinks he can. Saki is not stupid and can pull his weight as Town, but he's choosing not to do so here and instead play the herp a derp omg to scummy to be scum card. He's scum, don't be fooled by the act.

Andrius--as of now, we have role-related reasons that make us think Andrius is scum and we'd prefer to lynch him Today over anyone else. Him being all over Sakura's lack of scumreads as if it is bad but not bothering to look at the motivations behind it and shifting to her with no regard to the Sakura/Saki interaction is just icing on the cake. He is one of the players here who benefit heavily from NKing Nacho before Nacho even gets to post, and that hammer helps him along very very nicely.

ProHawk--good wagon, would lynch again, but please don't make it Today's wagon when Andrius is RIGHT THERE.

DDD reads Town but that's obvious because Natirasha. Empire thinks him being abrasive is Townish (though I think that's DDD being DDD, which is actually a good sign because he's acting naturally), and he's pushing his preferred wagon with a measure of conviction through trying to persuade other strong players to join him; he could be appealing to weaker ones and being a lt slimier, it's a good sign he's not.

We think Daemon is Town, because of his genuine analysis of his own scumhunting and the paranoia bit. Keeping your options open by selling fence-sitting/waffling as paranoia isn't that easy to do as scum, and he doesn't seem experienced enough to pull that off naturally.

UNVOTE: Saki
VOTE: Andrius
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 735, Oil Tycoons wrote:
OH LADYLAMBDADELTA
WHERE ARE YOU
ANDY ISN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES TO CHAT OVER TEA AND CRUMPETS
COME HITHER AND CONVERSE

I'm not interested in discussing mafia with you at the moment.

Maybe another time.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Actually, for a time in which I will be interested in talking to you about this game, refer to my avatar.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by Andrius »

gets crap for not changing reads
changes vote
gets crap for changing reads

man this is a fun game
so let me guess- I unvote and go back to saki
and you give me crap for not changing my reads
or would you give me crap for changing my read again

as interesting as ROLERELATEDREASONS sound im not buying what you're selling
anywho

tierce wrote: fatalism/deathwish/frustration
this seems like a bit of a stretch for: "im out of scumreads :/"
tierce wrote:This game isn't particularly easy and she doesn't have the benefit of having a hydra partner helping her out.
oh ok sorry guys
no more voting solo players they're too weak on their own
votecount wrote:Sakura Hana (3) ~ (Oil Tycoons,) Saki, Purpkin, Andrius
Saki (2) ~ (Andrius,) Jabberwock, (Sakura Hana,) Lady Lambdadelta
saki, purpkin, nacho, morph, lld, ddd
everyone unvote please you're voting a solo player and they clearly need help with the game so we have to go easy on them
the only acceptable votes are now
JABBERWOCKY and MORPH THE CAT
Unvote

let's get some discussion down before we do this shall we?

yeah
so out of these two who would everyone want to lynch?
I mean I have some doubts related to jabberwocky but nacho trusts them so that counterbalances the lovely chat we had together so that means morph

shall we discuss before I vote again or is this moving too fast for you? id hate to confuse you by changing my reads again but this deadline isn't getting any shorter!
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by Andrius »

shit sorry
ddd don't read that
ill translate it for you gimme a second
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

Andy love, unless you want to start referring to you as Andyy or Andriusy, you won't name us by that dreadful poem in which there is this horrid attempt in our life.

As for your post, I'll translate for DDD: It's trash(y). Didn't even bother to read Sakura's post in which she IS ridiculously fatalistic, or the post by morph the cat (your suspect now!) where ffery remarks on that.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by Andrius »

Tierce is giving me a hard time for not changing my reads, so when I do actually change my reads/vote I get a hard time for doing what she wanted me to do to begin with!

Man, this is a fun game chaps! Let me guess what happens next- I unvote and revote Saki, and Tierce gives me a hard time for not changing my reads again; or perhaps she will give me a hard time for changing my mind again. What a travesty!

As interesting as role-related reasons I don't quite follow your mysterious claim and therefore shall not partake in the purchase of said Girl Scout Cookies.

-----------------

Moving right along we come to Tierce's read on Sakura Hana.
Tierce wrote:fatalism/deathwish/frustration
Tierce overstates Sakura Hana's reaction to 'running out of scumreads' and this doth not please me.
Tierce wrote:This game isn't particularly easy and she doesn't have the benefit of having a hydra partner helping her out.
I do apologize, and from here on out we should strive not to vote players who are not in a hydra because they do not have the added benefit of another head.
votecount wrote:Sakura Hana (3) ~ (Oil Tycoons,) Saki, Purpkin, Andrius
Saki (2) ~ (Andrius,) Jabberwock, (Sakura Hana,) Lady Lambdadelta
I implore the good sirs Saki, Nacho, and DDD; the fine lady LLD and the beings of multiple heads purpkin and morph to all unvote the solo players as they are having a hard enough time comprehending the game on their own.

The only acceptable votes are now for [Jabberwocky, morph the cat, and purpkin]
(I do apologize for forgetting purpkin the first time I posted this.
Unvote

Let us now have a civilized discussion before we go ahead with the voting and lynching.

Yes!
So out out the hydrae, which hydra would everyone want to lynch?

I have doubts as to whether Jabberwocky is town-aligned or not but nachomamma is a reputable member of the town and foremost a 'bro' and as such his read is good and helps to counterbalance the lovely chat we had together. This naturally leaves morph and purpkin.

Shall we discuss before I vote again or is the pace of this game moving too fast for you? I'd hate to confuse you by changing my reads again but this deadline is not getting any shorter!
Daemon385
Daemon385
Goon
Daemon385
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Daemon385 »

Like I said before I don't get the whole Sakura scum thing. Honestly though her and Saki have been so mind bogglingly annoying for quite a while. Which personally has me writing them of at the moment. One of them could be scum, but I feel like they are just blatantly being uselessly bad. I just can't read on for what alignment though. Which makes them more irritating. Rawr.

Also Cat person hydra while your Prohawk read is interesting I would like to see more evidence myself. I feel like you don't have much evidence to back up your claim.

Sakura's "kill me" post reads off in multiple ways for me. Either giving up and or honestly willing to sacrifice themselves to find some clarity in this horribly confusing ass game. Or another way to get written of as a ignore this bad player tactic. While I still feel Sakura is less likely to be scummy then Saki. I never like hearing the "kill me" post because it just sounds to opportune for turning a blind eye.

As for my vote *coughcoughmainlyDDD* I will cast my vote when I and I repeat I feel I am voting for I feel is the scum that needs to be lynch. No sooner. Yes I am fully aware of the ticking time that does not mean I am neglecting the fact I have a vote to cast. No one will be the decider of my vote other then myself. So neh =P
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by Andrius »

And yes I completely forgot about purpkin the first time around.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by Andrius »

dearest Tierce,

how on earth is daemon town for not voting?

p.s. DDD shall not be lynched today simply by merit of being DDD.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

Andriusy wrote:everyone unvote please you're voting a solo player and they clearly need help with the game so we have to go easy on them
Wait, now I get what you mean with this. xD You're bad at this being scum thing, aren't you?

Someone being alone and giving every sign that they are alone and lonely and having trouble with the game because they are ALONE is a sign of Town who don't know who the scum are or who the other Town players are or anything. It's something you see far better on a solo player than on a hydra, for obvious reasons, and this is one of the obvious reasons that Sakura is Town here, in a Vi game. And you're trying to spin this as a read-that-makes-no-sense without even trying to figure out the logic behind it. That's kind of cute, but really scummy.

We're not Townreading Daemon for
not voting
. We're Townreading him for sounding genuine. My post was in English, no matter how much I misapply prepositions.

Quote tag fixed. ~Vi
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

In post 743, Andrius wrote:I have doubts as to whether Jabberwocky is town-aligned or not but nachomamma is a reputable member of the town and foremost a 'bro' and as such his read is good
This
. Look at you being scum all over his thread, Andy love~
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by Andrius »

I was being facetious, Tierce.
I admit the vote was bad. I love my tell and saw it and ran with it. Didn't really stop to be like NOW WHY ARE THE READS NOT THERE.

I KNOW you're not townreading him for not voting you're townreading him DESPITE the not voting.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”