Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3025 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:38 am

Post by Sugar Cain »

In post 2994, Venmar wrote:OverrunNight 2 has officially started, but walkers have broken through the gates and are spilling into your camp and prison. Due to the influx of walkers, and due to the prison getting overrun, there is a guaranteed chance of at least 2 walker kills occurring during this night, and due to walkers being everywhere, nobody is allowed to hide during this night. If you have a night action, please submit it before the deadline of the night, which is August 14th, Wednesday, at 1:30pm PST.
So Nacho might be correct about the kills being unable to work, idk.
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:38 am

Post by Sugar Cain »

In post 2994, Venmar wrote:OverrunNight 2 has officially started, but walkers have broken through the gates and are spilling into your camp and prison. Due to the influx of walkers, and due to the prison getting overrun, there is a guaranteed chance of at least 2 walker kills occurring during this night, and due to walkers being everywhere, nobody is allowed to hide during this night. If you have a night action, please submit it before the deadline of the night, which is August 14th, Wednesday, at 1:30pm PST.
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:38 am

Post by Sugar Cain »

Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:38 am

Post by Sugar Cain »

Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:38 am

Post by Sugar Cain »

sweet 4 in a row.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:39 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 3021, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 3020, Desperado wrote:I think your vote is lazy and lacks conviction. Why don't you join the Metal wagon with me?
That is a fucking weird thing to say.
What's weird about it?
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:41 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Where do you infer that nero
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:43 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 3030, Desperado wrote:
In post 3020, Desperado wrote:I think your vote is lazy and lacks conviction. Why don't you join the Metal wagon with me?
What's weird about it?
I cant tell what point you are making
beefycheese
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:47 am

Post by Sugar Cain »

UNVOTE:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:53 am

Post by Titus »

Supposing Brains is innocent, I would want to know who they lead scum to. I'm sure Brains had other scum suspects. I'm surprised about no two scum deaths with two town herders.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:55 am

Post by Sugar Cain »

VOTE: Coyote

I'm willing to leave Thor alone for the time being, though

Titus, to answer your question, I unvoted your hydra early on the second day Which meant I was unsure of my stance on you. For me to be unsure of things like that is a pretty big deal, not to mention that I left you alone for a good portion of the time until Nero came back and started to attack you again.

after Nero attacks you, Nero asks me to not move our vote away from you which should be an indication of what we are talking about, and how I kinda feel about you

then stated that I didn't want to touch you.

so, I didn't outright state that I changed my read on you though there were enough hints that suggested that we were at least a tiny bit dissonant at you at the very least, which means I'm not scum-reading you with Nero, which could mean that I was town-reading you

~Sugar
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:56 am

Post by MattP »

We didn't have a vig kill

I also doubt we have a vig and two herders

If there are anymore town herders they should claim
SlappyKrust
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:57 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 3032, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 3030, Desperado wrote:
What's weird about it?
I cant tell what point you are making
My point is that your thought process seems to be doesn't seem to have progressed beyond "Aj flipped Herder and NBH claimed Herder" even though a) it's reasonable to assume multiple Herders exist and b) Aj, the other person with the Herder role PM, confirmed that assumption.

Meanwhile, Pitoli was really scummy and MS had Elli as scum but never even came close to interacting with his wagon, let alone vote him. Your vote would be much better served on an MS wagon.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:57 am

Post by MattP »

What does a town baiter do?
SlappyKrust
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:58 am

Post by Desperado »

Does it matter?
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 3037, Desperado wrote:My point is that your thought process seems to be doesn't seem to have progressed beyond "Aj flipped Herder and NBH claimed Herder" even though a) it's reasonable to assume multiple Herders exist and b) Aj, the other person with the Herder role PM, confirmed that assumption.
It's reasonable to assume multiple herders exist, yeah, but we just got TWO town roles flipped that interact with zombies (I don't see how a baiter could be anything but). Why does this third role have to be town?

MS hasn't come close to interacting with fuckall. Which is incredibly like him. I understand you need to remove players like that; I just have no confidence in which way he is going to flip right now.
beefycheese
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by Titus »

@Mod, Can you give us a link or define a "Town Baiter"?

I think by confirming the obvious with Baiter, that allows for several things. I'd rather let Brains speak for themselves though.

There is the possibility of having a scum herder as well.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Desperado »

It doesn't have to be, but you've had NBH as town for quite some time and basing an abrupt change in read on something you admit doesn't necessarily implicate someone is lazy.

I don't agree that MS doesn't interact with fuckall. He interacted plenty as town in RW. But this is the kind of scenario where meta is lame--MS listed Elli as a scumread with no additional justification and then never even acknowledged the wagon on him that persisted the entire day until he got lynched. That's a rock solid scumtell and hand-waving it away because its "incredibly like him" is dumb.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 3042, Desperado wrote:It doesn't have to be, but you've had NBH as town for quite some time and basing an abrupt change in read on something you admit doesn't necessarily implicate someone is lazy.
When "don't be lazy" appears in my wincon, I'll put stock into how fucking lazy I appear to people. I care about being correct, not how much work I put into getting there. I know it doesn't necessarily implicate them, but I am trying to play the numbers here and I am asserting it is unlikely for us to have three roles, two of which are identical, that control the herd.

If you really want to argue that MS doesn't get habitually mislynched, well, you're wrong. I don't know how to explain how I feel about him this game - it's entirely possible you're right about him but I don't know that I can really discern distancing from just not giving a fuck in general, especially replacing in as he did.
beefycheese
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:20 pm

Post by Thor665 »

This thread just became less fun.

Also, I PMed the mod this as well, but just to toss it up publicly;

V/LA Aug 15 - Sep 3

I might be able to get on periodically...but since this game is likely to be pretty fast (ye gawds, I'm already 2 pages back just today) I will probably be *really* lazy about catching up in this one.
You have been warned.

That said, I'll give you a new RVS when I do return if the zombies don't get me ;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 3043, borkjerfkin wrote:When "don't be lazy" appears in my wincon, I'll put stock into how fucking lazy I appear to people. I care about being correct, not how much work I put into getting there. I know it doesn't necessarily implicate them, but I am trying to play the numbers here and I am asserting it is unlikely for us to have three roles, two of which are identical, that control the herd.
Why? Aj didn't.

Have you considered the possibility that all/most all of the PRs interact with the zombie mechanic?
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 3045, Desperado wrote:
In post 3043, borkjerfkin wrote:When "don't be lazy" appears in my wincon, I'll put stock into how fucking lazy I appear to people. I care about being correct, not how much work I put into getting there. I know it doesn't necessarily implicate them, but I am trying to play the numbers here and I am asserting it is unlikely for us to have three roles, two of which are identical, that control the herd.
Why? Aj didn't.

Have you considered the possibility that all/most all of the PRs interact with the zombie mechanic?
AJ's townflip does not necessitate him knowing everything about the setup.

We have flips on both sides that do not interact with the mechanic.
beefycheese
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3000, ActionDan wrote:and a town herder that isn't NBH flipped.

I be thinking one anti-town in between the two.
I don't grok, her roleclaim included commentary that she wasn't the only one with control.
People even had to keep pointing that out to the derp heads - so, y'know, multiple zombie affecting roles makes a lot of sense. Even duplicates - because, seriously,how many possible zombie interactions are there for a random mechanic?
In post 3035, Sugar Cain wrote:I'm willing to leave Thor alone for the time being, though
Especially since you don't even have a case on me.

I have one on you though, you got awfully scared of that bus I forced you into.

Vote: Sugar Cain

Choo-choo!
In post 3038, MattP wrote:What does a town baiter do?
I would presume draws zombies towards themselves and/or away from others.

Wanna vote Sugar now?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Desperado »

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor