Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:45 am

Post by Mutleyddmc »

You ignored the fact I said do you think saki lied about going fruit vendor? Considering there was no real pressure on saki then. When would he lie?
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:49 am

Post by Siveure DtTrikyp »

I just don't know.

I think he probably lied, just because there's been no counterclaim of fruit vendor.
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:51 am

Post by Mutleyddmc »

But why would saki lie? Like I say if he has I'm going to be super pissed
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:52 am

Post by Mutleyddmc »

But I also think that surely someone would counter claim neighbour or fruit vendor and we'd have noctan
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:53 am

Post by Mutleyddmc »

Although I think likeabauss reaction to saki claiming scum is very scummy.

VOTE: likeabauss
NoctanNights
NoctanNights
Goon
NoctanNights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:47 am

Post by NoctanNights »

He must have lied. I am the fruit vendor, and he had a higher preference then me. If I actually survive tonight I'll send a fruit to Mutley. I don't know why he would lie about it though, no real point, but he did.
I'm an ethereal shadow demon who sucks the souls out of mortals. I am your worst nightmare......

I ALSO LOVE KITTENS!!!
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:56 am

Post by Mutleyddmc »

Yer that's my point though noctan he had no real reason to lie and it's really pissed me off
likeabauss
likeabauss
Goon
likeabauss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by likeabauss »

I'm VLA until the 26th, but am reading. Posting will be spotty, my apologies in advance. Regardless of who you think/decide we should hang today, don't rush the friggin day phase like Mutters did yesterday. It just handicaps town, dramatically.

If anybody had given me a chance to post some thoughts/reads yesterday, you would've heard my opinion on Saki more thoroughly. I just finished a game with him (and Sakura) where my reads on him (and her) were dead nuts on and it was almost a flawless town win. Saki has good gut instincts but is still noobish and can be temperamental. The logic doesn't always compute but meh. Sakura, I pegged wrong this game.

I thought since she piled on the Saki vote, right in the butterzone, plus some numbers lottery theory, that she was pretty solid scum. Last game I hazed Saki and Sakura, got great profiles and reads on them both. I expected town Sakura would've shown some prudence in the vote, especially on D1 dominated by a single WIFOM voice (Mutley) and leveraged off my read on Saki (Town Bauss or Scum Bauss, alignment regardless, I didn't want to hang Saki because he was town. Scum knows he's town, town Bauss has good reads on Saki.) I was feeling confident after reading her last game and seeing a departure from what I knew/expected from Sakura as town play.

TLDR, I'm the one shot town vig. I popped Sakura last night. I was wrong. My bad. Even the Bauss makes mistakes sometimes.

FWIW Mutley, sometimes its smart town play to take the most coveted scum role away from team scum. IMO on mafia theory, the slot I chose is more dangerous in the hands of scum than another slot is helpful to the town as town. So I took it. You also run the chance of them going for it amd drawing no role, further gimping team scum. Your whole theory was WIFOM to the max, and based on shat logic. But it gave the scum enough to bum rush a day phase, lynch a townie, and prevent us from getting info.

I'm fine with being the default lynch for today, as my role is useless now and I screwed up pretty good offing Sakura... but not before a good solid debate and contributions from all the players. We cant afford to stay behind on the info anymore which is all we managed to do during D1.
NoctanNights
NoctanNights
Goon
NoctanNights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by NoctanNights »

I think Bauss' last post is a little townish. But then again a mafia guy could have gotten the 1 shot town vig as well. I don't like how he's fine with being default lynch, though. If he is town he could and should help scumhunt.
I'm an ethereal shadow demon who sucks the souls out of mortals. I am your worst nightmare......

I ALSO LOVE KITTENS!!!
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

(L-4) likeabauss - Bert, Mutleyddmc

Not Voting - NoctanNights, Sirtornado, Karnage, Jennifer, Derivan, Siverue DtTrikyp, Dar
ger, likeabauss, MrBartlet

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
You Are Worth It
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by Mutleyddmc »

Bauss I like your post. I understand why if as town you took one shot vig. Because its my reasoning for why scum should take the cop and doc slots as it stops town having powerful weapons. However if you are town I think you are slightly wrong in this case. Town having the cop is much better than scum not having the vig.
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by Mutleyddmc »

So bauss do you think saki lied about what he bidded for and why did he?
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:20 pm

Post by Mutleyddmc »

Oh and to me that was town Sakura to a T
likeabauss
likeabauss
Goon
likeabauss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:12 am

Post by likeabauss »

In post 161, Mutleyddmc wrote:So bauss do you think saki lied about what he bidded for and why did he?
Saki basically rage quit. Its hard to say with certainty when he stopped being honest and started with the sarcasm. Its reasonable to believe that Saki actually bid for a killing role like my slot or the other vig slot too. (Based on his shooting people comment.)

To clarify default lynch... We only default to that if we have no better option . Which I'm sure we can drum up if we can get good conversation/ discussion going.

Still VLA, but reading/doing what I can when time allows.
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:54 am

Post by Mutleyddmc »

But saki's rage was when he claimed scum, the fruit vendor bid thing was what caused people to go for saki causing the rage.
likeabauss
likeabauss
Goon
likeabauss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:33 am

Post by likeabauss »

In post 164, Mutleyddmc wrote:But saki's rage was when he claimed scum, the fruit vendor bid thing was what caused people to go for saki causing the rage.
Saki was fed up with you by post 22. Everything after that was just icing on the cake.
NoctanNights
NoctanNights
Goon
NoctanNights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:44 am

Post by NoctanNights »

CHEESE.

I ALSO LOVE KITTENS!!!
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:21 am

Post by Bert »

Ewwwwww

Likeabauss's last posts scream gut scum.

They'll be hard to lynch, and Im sure they'll be alive in LYLO/MYLO

Yuck

Gut instincts
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:28 am

Post by Bert »

In post 157, likeabauss wrote:I'm VLA until the 26th, but am reading. Posting will be spotty, my apologies in advance. Regardless of who you think/decide we should hang today, don't rush the friggin day phase like Mutters did yesterday. It just handicaps town, dramatically.

If anybody had given me a chance to post some thoughts/reads yesterday, you would've heard my opinion on Saki more thoroughly. I just finished a game with him (and Sakura) where my reads on him (and her) were dead nuts on and it was almost a flawless town win. Saki has good gut instincts but is still noobish and can be temperamental. The logic doesn't always compute but meh. Sakura, I pegged wrong this game.

I thought since she piled on the Saki vote, right in the butterzone, plus some numbers lottery theory, that she was pretty solid scum. Last game I hazed Saki and Sakura, got great profiles and reads on them both. I expected town Sakura would've shown some prudence in the vote, especially on D1 dominated by a single WIFOM voice (Mutley) and leveraged off my read on Saki
(Town Bauss or Scum Bauss, alignment regardless, I didn't want to hang Saki because he was town. Scum knows he's town, town Bauss has good reads on Saki.)
I was feeling confident after reading her last game and seeing a departure from what I knew/expected from Sakura as town play.

TLDR, I'm the one shot town vig. I popped Sakura last night. I was wrong. My bad. Even the Bauss makes mistakes sometimes.

I'm fine with being the default lynch for today, as my role is useless now and I screwed up pretty good offing Sakura... but not before a good solid debate and contributions from all the players.
We cant afford to stay behind on the info anymore which is all we managed to do during D1.
Heck, I owe an explanation to all of you.

1) I hate how he keeps alluding to himself and self-metaing with the terms "Scum Bauss" and "Town Bauss." That rubs me the wrong way in his explanation of his vig choice.

2) "YA KNOW I'm fine being default lynched today" (What kind of attitude is that if you just said YOU THINK MUTTERS'S WORDS HAVE BEEN WIFOM. How the heck can you be okay with that???? For a player like you, to appeal to us with that self-defeatist attitude just irks me. Majorly.
NoctanNights
NoctanNights
Goon
NoctanNights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:00 am

Post by NoctanNights »

Test successful. I typed CHEESE in a couple games and got no reaction. Also, Bauss, seriously, you haven't replied to what I said earlier. You're about to be L-1 from myself if you don't fucking do anything.

I ALSO LOVE KITTENS!!!
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:08 am

VOTE: bert
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:09 am

^ Srs vote btw.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:16 am

Post by Bert »

In post 171, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:^ Srs vote btw.
And totally meaningless since you made no comments about why or anything that helps generate discussion.

Congratulations.
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:53 am

Eh, you're going off gut so mine's just a massive overreaction, but whatever.

I just really don't agree with your reasons for voting bauss.
likeabauss
likeabauss
Goon
likeabauss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:49 am

Post by likeabauss »

Bert the town/scumm Bauss reference is only for putting myself in somebody else's shoes. No townie knows for certain my alignment until I'm dead, but you can still find some use for my opinion/read on a person regardless of that alignment. It had nothing to do with my slot choice or the explanation for it, but was critical in why I thought Sakura was scum (she could have leveraged a read on Saki based on my read on him, instead she piled on a vote and helped rush the day along.) When I see smart players make strange moves, I get really suspicious. (If you don't know what I mean by leveraged read, I'll try to explain it better.)

And my attitude at this stage in the day phase is dramatically different. I'm a self admitted vig, that killed a townie last night. (Not exactly a beacon of light that other townies will rally behind.) It doesn't mean I'm giving up though, it just means I can't be all fire and brimstone for a bit. It'd be easy for scum to push a fast lynch... especially given the speed of yesterday and the activity level of this game.

Mutters is WIFOM to the max, plus role fishing on D1, plus dominating the conversation. So yeah, its a bunch of anti-town behavior. BUT, despite all that, and my assertion of all those things yesterday... he still rallied enough voters to back him and lynch up Saki. (Scary) That means we need to get a conversation going that will get some people into the game instead of just following the guy that screams the loudest.

Also, I'm still VLA and I just don't have as much time as I usually would. (Plus mobile posting sucks.)

Return to “Completed Open Games”