Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 260, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 241, Bert wrote: I want you to answer me on something. Who has been sucking up to who in this game? (be as detailed as possible)
Other then Tammy making me feel good for knowing what a town her looks like, I wouldn't say anyone else is that I've seen. The reply you quoted there is me saying that Nacho trolling Empire isn't 'sucking up'. Why are you asking me about something I don't think is happening? Reading further says I should quality my Tammy comment with saying I don't think she's scum for it, since you appear to have a bad case of the Tammykilledmes.
Who am I sucking up too?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Yes

Nacho is definitely town.

Pedit: I've never led a lynch on you, I've always second-guessed myself right after I get myself in a 1v1 with you and I change my mind about you beings scum mid-day of the day I push you as scum

as for the games where we were both town in, I was either

Sure you were town

or

was leaning town on you.

I've never voiced suspicion against you when we were both town though, Nacho can be the judge of that

and maybe empire

None of those points about Nacho are accurate.

He hasn't sucked up to anyone, and He's given in depth reason for his reads.

I'm not, and never will use IRL as ammo in a game
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 246, Tammy wrote:
In post 226, PeaceBringer wrote: I latched on cause what I saw reading on the game. The prior part is part and parcel to games here, at least it used to be. Nature of replacing. Everyone else I am feeling and more interest in seeing where votes go and seeing what the claims are. I think Generic needs to claim. I believe he is being overly defensive and reactive for the circumstances.
So, no reads on anyone else?
Peacebringer - please answer this.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by Generic »

The last point, are you suggesting I am?
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 301, Ms Marangal wrote:Yes

Nacho is definitely town.
UNVOTE:

K
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by Generic »

Garg picking up on me feeling differently from what he's used to IMMEDIATELY was town as fuck. His attempt to involve himself in that fight that you seem to be avoiding was town as fuck. Shadoweh is cool probably town and all but you know there's no real reason peacebringer is scum and you know that ignoring the fight completely is bad bad bad. I'm willing to throw double-down on peacebringer being town and feel fine in calling empire town (he won't hide from me forever), and as of right now, feel pretty fine calling marangal town and generic scum
He expanded on every single one of those reads then referencing only the posts before that statement? Cos otherwise those are sweeping statements with expansions tagged on afterwards when there is more to work with.

But you don't need to convince me mara, you already think I'm scum and all this is an agenda, why don't you convince 3 more people to vote for me and you get your answer don't you. Poking me with a fucking stick is pointless, only reason you would have is to clarify your read on me, yet on page 3 you declared yourself with a perfect record on reading me scum. So why are you desperate to defend nacho on his behalf at me? Why are you trying to convince a person you think is scum that his vote is wrong?

Because if my case is so bad won't everyone else see that and ignore it? So why are you so keen to defend him while trying to continue to discredit and antagonise me?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 283, Bert wrote:
In post 279, Empire wrote:
@Bert:
You have a lot of suspects, but is there anyone you are reading as town? If so, who?
Give me 1 more day to get a feel/rhythm for everyone. I have gone over the game a few times, but not enough yet. It's like walking into a dead conversation, and you know, you feeling like they have already been through a war and you're walking in all innocent.

That's how I feel.

Tammy and Mara are town town town. Everyone else I'm on the fence about...give me one more day.
How did I go from the to-be-watched list to town town town?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 290, Empire wrote:Tammy, whenever you get a chance, would like to hear your thoughts on Bert specifically.
Don't know how to read Bert. He kinda seems similar to 501 in tone, but since he replaced out early I didn't get a chance to see what his town game really looks like. I believe he plays a lot with nacho, so he'd be a better person to ask.

I did like the paranoia he threw at me immediately upon entering. However, I did let soo slip by me in mafia.raptured partially for this because I wrote it off as town for a little while, but Bert's felt more natural. I don't know what I did to erase that paranoia though.

Why did you vote for gaiden in rvs?
TheGarantula
TheGarantula
Goon
TheGarantula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by TheGarantula »

In post 292, Bert wrote:
In post 290, Empire wrote:Tammy, whenever you get a chance, would like to hear your thoughts on Bert specifically.
Woah, woah. Why are you asking Tammy about me? Why don't you make some of your own comments first.
In post 288, TheGarantula wrote: Could you elaborate on why the claim was scummy?
He was at lynch -3. Not lynch -2. Not lynch -1. Lynch -3. And he was not obligated to claim under the circumstances.
I get that it's unorthodox, but why is it scummy? What is the scum motivation behind it?
MATHEMATICAL!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 294, Empire wrote:
In post 292, Bert wrote:Woah, woah. Why are you asking Tammy about me? Why don't you make some of your own comments first.
The question has less to do with you and more to do with her. Of course I have my own opinion and I'll make my own comments when I feel ready.
You feel weird this game.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by Tammy »

13 pages.

There are 309 posts in this game. 82 of them are Mara and generic. Thats nearly a third of the game that is these two. That's not even counting the posts that are dedicated to this fight.

It's too much. It's just too much.

Remember how I said eventually people will pick a side, yeah, I'm past annoyed with it now and I'm near close to picking generic because this needs to end. And its clearly not going to. We can't get any decent reads from this fight or from the other people in the game. Maybe some of you can but I can't.

/mini rant
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I don't know why Mara is a collective townread.

Desperado probably needs to be Chaos Dunked.

VOTE: Desperado
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.5

SXTLHGaiden [3]: Empire, Desperado, Tammy
PeaceBringer [1]: The Purple Shoe
Bert [1]: SXTLHGaiden
Nachomamma8 [1]: Generic
Generic [3]: Ms Marangal, PeaceBringer, Nachomamma8
Desperado [1]: Llamarble

Not Voting [3] - Shadoweh, TheGarantula, Bert

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline is August 30, 2013, at 11:00 AM PST.
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-08-30 13:00:00)
Last edited by FakeGod on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by Empire »

I lost Internet connection at my house so I can only phone post for a bit.
In post 307, Tammy wrote:Why did you vote for gaiden in rvs?
Why are you even asking me this question when you know the answer and you know it's not alignment indicative? I obviously voted Gaiden in RVS because I thought he'd give me an alignment indicative response if wagoned.
In post 309, Tammy wrote:You feel weird this game.
What the fuck? I expect the rest of these guys to be slow in figuring out I'm town here but you? I can go and point out every single one of my towntells in this game (you can also read Nacho's post, he did a fairly good job of pointing them out). And I've been doing a pretty decent job of keeping up with the game too so I don't even know why you feel even remotely weird about me.

I'll talk about the Bert question when I'm not stuck on a phone.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by Generic »

Speaking of reads, bert asked for mine, and I thought I had given them.
Don't like peacebringers posts cos he has resorted to just asking for expressions to be explained without then following up with some analysis in anyone. So feels like posting (albeit I'm sure genuine curiosity) to seem active.

Tammy, desperado, bert, shadoweh because in my skimming they have shown some nice measured anslysis. Even though some think I'm mafia, no confbias.
Like garantula but that's biased because he has been defensive of me.

Llarmable... I have a negative feeling towards, but again I think that's simply bias given my mood at present so I am simply see them as null right now, hopefully the more they post the more I will see the true person.
Missed the word 'like' from the front of the paragraph starting with tammy.

Since then I'm warming to llarmable, and empire I still am null/leaning scum on.

That's me done I think.
TheGarantula
TheGarantula
Goon
TheGarantula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by TheGarantula »

Yeah, I've been having a very hard time reading people this game. Thor's debates in my last newbie game were better than this.

In post 291, Generic wrote:And your flippant remark about cancer was a out as no Iso as eating vomit.
I would have forced a mod kill if it wasnt for bad sportsmanship and the last lingering shred of pride I want to hold onto (and its bad enough I'm ruining fakegods game as I am without making it worse for him)...
I don't really know what you said in the first sentence, but it still makes me sad :(

@Bert: Why did you vote Nacho and unvote Nacho without him having posted?
MATHEMATICAL!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Tammy »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5237746#p5237746]post 316[/url], Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 313, Empire wrote:I lost Internet connection at my house so I can only phone post for a bit.
In post 307, Tammy wrote:Why did you vote for gaiden in rvs?
Why are you even asking me this question when you know the answer and you know it's not alignment indicative? I obviously voted Gaiden in RVS because I thought he'd give me an alignment indicative response if wagoned.
I meant to ask you that the other day. Of course I know why you vote people in rvs, but he's new I was interested in why you chose him.
empire wrote:
In post 309, Tammy wrote:You feel weird this game.
What the fuck? I expect the rest of these guys to be slow in figuring out I'm town here but you? I can go and point out every single one of my towntells in this game (you can also read Nacho's post, he did a fairly good job of pointing them out). And I've been doing a pretty decent job of keeping up with the game too so I don't even know why you feel even remotely weird about me.

I'll talk about the Bert question when I'm not stuck on a phone.
I was hoping you'd answer something like this. Most people feel weird to me though. Maybe I'm the one that's weird. Who knows.
Sorry sorry sorry.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 307, Tammy wrote:
Don't know how to read Bert. He kinda seems similar to 501 in tone, but since he replaced out early I didn't get a chance to see what his town game really looks like. I believe he plays a lot with nacho, so he'd be a better person to ask.

I did like the paranoia he threw at me immediately upon entering. However, I did let soo slip by me in mafia.raptured partially for this because I wrote it off as town for a little while, but Bert's felt more natural. I don't know what I did to erase that paranoia though.
What do you mean you don't know how to read me? Do you have ANY sort of read or not...

What I did was I decided to look at 501 again and then look at your play here. I also don't like the "I let X get by with this, therefore this qualifies me to make this paranoia overall a null tell for Y. Or MAYBE not, I'll look back later to give myself options to lynch Bert or not Lynch and just NOT give ANY read on Bert now" Why are you even talking about this then?

And yes, I hydra with Nacho and have played quite a few of my completed games with him.
In post 315, TheGarantula wrote: @Bert: Why did you vote Nacho and unvote Nacho without him having posted?
Initially I was going to vote Nacho and make him reach out to me, but I decided to ask Mara who usually has solid reads as town (and who has extensive experience with Nacho like I do). People don't usually listen to Mara when she has solid reads as town, but I will because I believe in her. I typically am not good at reading Nacho.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:01 pm

Post by Bert »

EBWOP: My GUT from this game alone, and from looking back at 501, is that you are TOWN for now. Especially after you went "On Night 1 I can dispel your paranoia when I die" and stuff like that

IT read genuine to me. However, if Nacho is town here, hopefully he can catch you if you're scum and I'm wrong (before it's too late)

GUT from lots of games with Mara is that Mara is town here.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by Empire »

Tammy I get other people feeling weird to you but me? Of the MS people, you probably know my play literally better than anyone else on the site. So I want to know what exactly is off with you here. I'm not interested in dealing with Yoloville type paranoia from you especially on Day 1.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by Empire »

Also, Llamarble, you need to explain that vote, Desperado actually looks pretty solid to me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 320, Empire wrote:Tammy I get other people feeling weird to you but me? Of the MS people, you probably know my play literally better than anyone else on the site. So I want to know what exactly is off with you here. I'm not interested in dealing with Yoloville type paranoia from you especially on Day 1.
Empire I'm just having a really weird day today, please just cut me a little slack.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 321, Tammy wrote:
In post 320, Empire wrote:Tammy I get other people feeling weird to you but me? Of the MS people, you probably know my play literally better than anyone else on the site. So I want to know what exactly is off with you here. I'm not interested in dealing with Yoloville type paranoia from you especially on Day 1.
Empire I'm just having a really weird day today, please just cut me a little slack.
A polite way of telling someone to get off your case...

I saw this in 501 too. "GUYS I GOT A JOB SORRY IVE BEEN SO BUSY, IM GONNA READ UP NOW" and give you lots of lovely words

Save it. Wish you the best with your job and hope your relocating is going well, but srsly, in the context of the game that's a suspicious response to Empire reaching out and asking you a simple question. Why not just answer it
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by Bert »

EBWOP: What I'm trying to say is I've seen enough of scum using "SORRY, please get off me, lay off, etc., etc., IM OVERGAMED or I'm SOOOO stressed out, etc." to evade questions

Even Mala in my last game did that..."LAY OFF (to put it mildly) Im already going through enough with my current games and B and C and etc. etc."

You're on a short leash.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by Tammy »

He's not on my case, he knows I'm town and what his problem is is that I should know he's town too. That's why he said he doesn't want to deal with my paranoia. The problem isn't with him, the problem is with me. He's my friend and hell recognize that I'm acknowledging that and asking him to just cut me some slack.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”