Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:48 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 239, Ms Marangal wrote:or just click these links. My username is Currently PurplePaws
was that one game your only experience with Gen scum?
In post 240, Bert wrote:Heck, I feel that way when I see Tammy posting. I don't think I could lead a successful case against her, ever, even if I really really wanted her dead.
Learn how to read her reactions to getting pushed as scum versus her reactions to getting pushed as town.
Find random points to properly push her as scum, and if her reaction isn't as poignant to you as it is to me, then declare her scum based on meta. You only need to read her correctly once, and then you can link to that correct game as added push to get her lynched easily in future games. As a bonus, push her whenever your townread gets stale and she'll give you that poignant reaction again as scum.
In post 242, Tammy wrote:And what would make you jump to me of all people going at it from the perspective of dont want to read all that?
Because I care about your opinions wrt the fight more than most other's.
In post 270, Bert wrote:I don't like Shadoweh so far

what do you all think of him/her?
I like her.
In post 278, Desperado wrote:I feel like he took the antagonism too far,
What would've been a more acceptable level of antagonism?
In post 278, Desperado wrote:I feel like the tone of his post was geared more towards pushing Generic's buttons than getting him to step his game up.
What's the difference?
In post 279, Empire wrote:Really interested in seeing what you've got from that other site. I'll probably be registering myself soon enough but I'd much rather get through Generic's meta here as I feel that's the most relevant seeing as other site's play the game differently.
I would like to talk to Mara about the other site first, if you don't mind. Although I wonder...
Mara, Gen, would it be OK if I made the account a public one so people could access its meta?
In post 296, Bert wrote:Nacho, love, please come reach out to Pappa.

I don't feel the love yet.

Vote: Nachomamma
What do you think of Desperado?
In post 315, TheGarantula wrote:Yeah, I've been having a very hard time reading people this game. Thor's debates in my last newbie game were better than this.
If you can't read people, sheep me until you can.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 102, Desperado wrote:Nacho and Tammy: This doesn't look like scumGeneric from Red Wedding, agree/disagree?
Desperado, your current reasons for Generic being town are this and town-flail. I don't think that not acknowledging misreps that you've made is town-flail; I think that the "vote me and see the truth of this game" is town-flail, but you're picking up on Gen-town too early and not for good reason.
In post 199, Desperado wrote:Peace's Generic questioning looked really town to me,
Why?
In post 222, Desperado wrote:I am reading Generic town but you aren't, I was just trying to gauge the hierarchy of your reads
This line of questioning seems useless. What did you expect to gain from your questions about Shadoweh-Generic? Why wasn't "probably on the same team" good enough for you?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 345, The Purple Shoe wrote:Nacho is town.
How many times have you played with me before?

The Purple Shoe
The Purple Shoe
Goon
The Purple Shoe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:22 pm

Post by The Purple Shoe »

In post 352, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 345, The Purple Shoe wrote:Nacho is town.
How many times have you played with me before?
None, why do you ask?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:01 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I wanted to see if you would lie about it or not. Now that I've caught you lying, why did you lie in the first place?

The Purple Shoe
The Purple Shoe
Goon
The Purple Shoe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:14 am

I haven't played any games with you. My main account has. This is this accounts first game
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:18 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 354, Nachomamma8 wrote:I wanted to see if you would lie about it or not. Now that I've caught you lying, why did you lie in the first place?
you know that i wasn't asking about your account.

The Purple Shoe
The Purple Shoe
Goon
The Purple Shoe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:25 am

I don't care if you weren't. This is this account. I answered as this account.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:29 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

OK.

Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:56 am

Post by Generic »

I would like to talk to Mara about the other site first, if you don't mind. Although I wonder...
Mara, Gen, would it be OK if I made the account a public one so people could access its meta?
In principle a great idea. Just be aware the owner can be very difficult.

Since the sign was just to research from my perspective seems a good answer.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:56 am

Post by Generic »

Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:31 am

Post by Bert »

In post 343, Shadoweh wrote:The first thing I see is that Bert doesn't like me either. Psychic puppy. post #275 is the same kind of iioa noise as earlier on this page. 'timing etc scream scum' but 'personal life not sure'. You even come to the realization the argument is a waste of time, so why do you keep coming back to it if it's just letting you repeat the same thing over and over? If you don't want to vote Generic and don't want the pile-on to continue
YOU SHOULDN'T BE ENCOURAGING IT BY DREDGING IT UP AGAIN.

I didn't like the paranoia about Empire asking Tammy about Bert either actually.
It's not the first time this game Empire has done this, so caring when it's about you is overdefensive. You have a town read on Tammy, what were you afraid she was going to say?
Pfft I guess you were since you freaked out at her not calling you town. Suddenly you're not sure how you feel about Tammy after all! (
maybe she can't read you bcause you're scum
)
1) I wanted Empire to give original opinions. What would be ACCEPTABLE and less pingy to my scumdar is: "I believe Bert is so-and-so (opinion). What do you think, Tammy?" I wanted Empire to bring something to the table that hasn't been brought up before.

2) Whether you like it or not, the tit for tat between Mara and Generic has comprised the bulk of the arguments this game. We can't pretend it never happened. We can look back, disregarding the personal issue stuff, and judge for ourselves who is town and who isn't in that exchange. The exchange we will move forward from, but it will not be forgotten.

3) Haha "maybe she can't read you because you're scum" HAHAHAHAHA what kind of logic is that...I'm not unreadable :lol:

In post 343, Shadoweh wrote: Cut: Wow, it is almost like I have been saying from the star of this fight that Generic is town. Maybe Shadoweh is smart. a little TOO SMART. I would have guessed he was VT before he claimed. Go back and read his attitude, then tell me I'm wrong instead of trying to throw more ~*~wild paranoia~*~ my way.
You are a feisty one. We can look back at this later
In post 343, Shadoweh wrote: Best of all despite you firing off questions and harrassing Tammy, you don't appear to have any suspects. Did you forget about Peacebringer? You thought Gaiden looked scummy, why are you suspicious of Empire for agreeing with a case on him? The only person you're consistently suspicious of is Empire actually, which is coincidentally someone you haven't voted.
Did you miss me telling you guys several times, quite clearly, that I am taking my time and getting a feel for the game? The reason I don't replace into a game that is decently underway (20+ full pages) is that I don't get quite the same experience without having interacted with the game from the get-go. I have tried twice to replace into 20+ page games and flaked both times. (Open 505 is a great example of when I couldn't catch up because too much had been going on that I couldn't relate to, due to not having gone through the experience and interacted for those first 25 pages). 10 pages is alright, and just right for me to replace into. Once I play with you all for a few days at minimum, I can form more solid reads.

Please be patient. (hahaha, did I just say "patient")
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:32 am

Post by Bert »

EBWOP: Oh, and I'm working on deciphering what Nacho just said and answering his question, but yes I just read Nacho's posts and Nacho is TOWN TOWN TOWN. All town vibes from those posts from the past 24 hours. Don't ever touch him
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:56 am

Post by Bert »

In post 350, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 296, Bert wrote:Nacho, love, please come reach out to Pappa.

I don't feel the love yet.

Vote: Nachomamma
What do you think of Desperado?
In post 315, TheGarantula wrote:Yeah, I've been having a very hard time reading people this game. Thor's debates in my last newbie game were better than this.
If you can't read people, sheep me until you can.
1) Don't know this player (Desperado) well. Null, but I like how he made a town block on page 7 or so. Posts don't have me leaning one way or another just yet. Llamarble is leaning town but seems like easy lynchbait. Shadoweh now leaning town too for going after me like that...like his feisty attitude in that post. I'm gonna have to use PoE in this game to find scum me thinks, at least until I get more acquainted. Sigh.

2) Wow, Garantula, Nacho just gave some great advice with regard to sheeping.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:05 am

Post by Empire »

I got internet back! Unfortunately, I'm going over to a friend's today. I'll be back later tonight though, I absolutely want to get through the Generic meta stuff at the very least as well as provide a full accounting of all my reads with reasoning now that I think I've seen enough to that.
In post 307, Tammy wrote:Don't know how to read Bert. He kinda seems similar to 501 in tone, but since he replaced out early I didn't get a chance to see what his town game really looks like. I believe he plays a lot with nacho, so he'd be a better person to ask.

I did like the paranoia he threw at me immediately upon entering. However, I did let soo slip by me in mafia.raptured partially for this because I wrote it off as town for a little while, but Bert's felt more natural. I don't know what I did to erase that paranoia though.
I asked you about Bert because he did a number of things that I think town-you would definitely like, the paranoia of you being one thing, and I wanted to see if you'd point them out so I could feel better about having read you as town. #240 is another example of something I liked about him that I expected you to see, the line about how he doesn't feel like he could ever lead a successful case against you read extremely genuine and I'm surprised you didn't mention anything of it. I'm still reading you as town but I'm not as confident as I want to be I guess. I don't know, I think part of this is just motivated by the fear that one day you'll just burn me as scum because I underestimated your game.

Also, why weren't you indignant when I responded to you yesterday? I remember in Yoloville you lashed out at me saying something like "how dare you say I can't be paranoid of you!" but there's nothing like that here.

(As an aside, I think Bert is very different from SoO in that he seems a lot more like a "heart-on-sleeve" kind of player and that mimicking that level of transparency is very hard to do as scum. SoO just kinda lurked his way through the whole game without offering solid opinions on anything.)
In post 330, Generic wrote:Then whoever those people are they have hot no fucking self respect.
Because I guarantee you one thing bert, I will never use my home life as a weapon in an online game. A fucking game.

I've endgamed twice out of the three times I've been mafia on this site. Not one of those games do I bring in cheap tricks to get there, I simply play the game.

And I noticed you never denied that you are accusing me if using me home life to avoid being lynches. Classy person you are.
Ugh, ok, I really don't think this guy is scum at this point. Generic would pretty much have to be a top douchebag to have posted something so emotionally charged about how he'd never use his personal problems as leverage in an online game. And he doesn't seem the type.
In post 350, Nachomamma8 wrote:I would like to talk to Mara about the other site first, if you don't mind. Although I wonder...
I don't mind at all and if you could make the account a public one (I'm assuming it's not against the rules here?), that would be pretty fucking amazing.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:08 am

Post by Empire »

In post 361, Bert wrote:1) I wanted Empire to give original opinions. What would be ACCEPTABLE and less pingy to my scumdar is: "I believe Bert is so-and-so (opinion). What do you think, Tammy?" I wanted Empire to bring something to the table that hasn't been brought up before.
Forgot to respond to this. The reason I didn't out my opinion along with the question is because I did not want to influence Tammy's answer to the question. Like I said, the question was more about trying to solidify my read on her than it was about you. If you want original opinions from me, can you wait until tonight? Sometimes, it just takes me a while to get into a game especially when my last completed game was something like 3 months ago.
TheGarantula
TheGarantula
Goon
TheGarantula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:09 am

Post by TheGarantula »

In post 363, Bert wrote:2) Wow, Garantula, Nacho just gave some great advice with regard to sheeping.
How do you figure?
MATHEMATICAL!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:11 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

GENERIC MARA POISON KING IS ASKING ME WHAT GENRES I ENJOY AND I JUST WANT TO SEE MAFIA META

Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:13 am

Post by Generic »

If I ever flip scum having gone off the cliff like I have in this game empire it's the day I give up playing.

Cos I'm acutely aware how zero fun these outbursts have been, and it's why I have resolved to only post constructive comments going forwards. The hope is to try and actually return this to a game.

But I do want to say one thing to every player in this:
I apologise to all of you, including the moderator, for my off topic outbursts. They have been unfair and irrelevant and if you do decide to lynch me from the game on policy I will understand. Things are improving so I hope to return this to a game of mafia and not a therapy session.

Okay, no more mention on it from me unless someone wants me to return to something.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:14 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 364, Empire wrote:(As an aside, I think Bert is very different from SoO in that he seems a lot more like a "heart-on-sleeve" kind of player and that mimicking that level of transparency is very hard to do as scum. SoO just kinda lurked his way through the whole game without offering solid opinions on anything.)
Bert is obviously and wonderfully different from SoO.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:14 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Generic, what do you think of Desperado?

Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:16 am

Post by Generic »

@ nacho,

I don't know what to tell you, he isn't a fan of me after I walked away from moderating the mafia subforum among other things. It's not the best thing to get the wrong side of him but you arent obliged to answer. Once signed up you should be able to access all of it.

Pedit: now I am back in a better frame of mind nacho I will read his posts again. The bias towards him right now is during my low point he was very positive about me, but I will assess with a more unbiased outlook to see if anything stands out.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:17 am

Post by Bert »

In post 365, Empire wrote:
In post 361, Bert wrote:1) I wanted Empire to give original opinions. What would be ACCEPTABLE and less pingy to my scumdar is: "I believe Bert is so-and-so (opinion). What do you think, Tammy?" I wanted Empire to bring something to the table that hasn't been brought up before.
Forgot to respond to this. The reason I didn't out my opinion along with the question is because I did not want to influence Tammy's answer to the question. Like I said, the question was more about trying to solidify my read on her than it was about you. If you want original opinions from me, can you wait until tonight? Sometimes, it just takes me a while to get into a game especially when my last completed game was something like 3 months ago.
I like this response. And I understand how hard getting into a game can be.

In post 366, TheGarantula wrote:
In post 363, Bert wrote:2) Wow, Garantula, Nacho just gave some great advice with regard to sheeping.
How do you figure?
Because I sheep my strongest townread if I can't get any solid reads on anyone. Nacho as town has solid reads; I believe Nacho is town here; ergo...
In post 370, Nachomamma8 wrote:Generic, what do you think of Desperado?
Why is your vote parked on someone who acts like I have in some of our past games
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:17 am

Post by Generic »

First part references poison king btw.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Bert »

In post 345, The Purple Shoe wrote:Generic is town here.

Nacho is town.

Gaiden is scum

Those are my guranteed reads of awesome

VOTE: gaiden
Who are you and why do you make such suspicious claims of town/scum. A is scum. B is town. Are you reading me a shopping list?

Who is your main if you don't mind sharing

And also are you trying to let us not have access to your meta by hiding behind some alt?
In post 355, The Purple Shoe wrote:I haven't played any games with you. My main account has. This is this accounts first game
Who

who are you

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”