SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:50 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

it was calculated. So how bout this. Until i get caught up, i will not change my vote. If i do, you can go ahead and lynch me. So then, put me at L-1.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:57 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

right now I want to see some other reactions 1st...
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:59 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

sure sure. i'm currently up to post 100 right now in the reread, but since i am at work (woo lunch break ending) i will probably read through a large chunk of it tonight. I have to say that I find myself agreeing with early game Generic.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:57 am

Post by Generic »

Someone actually understands the points I was raising?

Where the fuck were you before my meltdown? I might have held it together more and felt less like the victim if I didn't think everything I was posting was falling on deaf ears. I had half the group saying they werent reading it and the other half saying everything I posted was a scumtell.

And now someone finally says they could see where I was coming from and it's the guy run up to L-2...
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:01 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 416, Generic wrote:You said when you have read me scum you are right
Say this again

and again

and again.

When I have Read you as scum I am always right. That is exactly what I am arguing.

That argument Implies that I have never called you out as scum, when you were town.

that doesn't Imply that I
always
read you as scum when you are scum.

Your entire rebuttal went from "You don't always read me as scum when I'm scum" to "I can't even get on that site" to trying to prove I didn't call you out as scum in a kingmaker when I had suspicions on you WHEN IT IS STATED THAT I WAS TRYING TO HIDE AND YOUR SHADOWS TO KEEP MYSELF FROM GETTING KILLED (why are you ignoring that part, it's incredibly important)

to, saying that calling you scum as Jester because... your win-con is to get lynched and should be seen as scummy?

then, stated that Everyone admits they have everything right post game when clearly that isn't the case, because if that was true I would have stated that I had every single person on that team, not 2/3.

but you haven't denied the fact that I have never scum-read you as town.

Nacho even took notice that, that is what I was arguing, not what you were trying to argue

You even admitted that you misinterpreted my initial statement, and after nacho went after you for twisting what I stated around even though that is what I have been trying to get you to do, though all you've said in response is

you're wrong, and you're lying

you still say that even after you admit that you misinterpreted what I was saying, and you still won't admit that I have never read you wrongly as town, still focusing on the fact that "I always read you right as scum"

I even listed all the games we had together, told if Leech could find a game where I did scum-read you as town, I would rescind that claim but I don't think he will find it, because it never happened

You keep trying to cover-up the fact that I can read you, even when there are other stuff that I have done in game that is probably worth commenting on. There are other points in that post that you ignore

like the fact that I finally, finally gave you the reason that you were waiting for, after being so incredibly stubborn about it (Because, I admit it's a stupid reason that came instantaneously and I am kind of ashamed of it) and you don't even comment on it.

Bert, I have a town-read on PB. I don't really understand what the two of you are seeing in him, this game that doesn't have to do with how he plays. who he is as a person.

Peace, to me, reads a little overwhelmed by the large amount of Meta Generic and I are using against each other and he reads, to me, like he's struggling to get reads outside of us because of it.

and, there really isn't a reason for scum-him to post that initial post where you have that gut ping on him.

There is a reason behind him placing his vote on generic, I'm fairly sure of it.

I know who shoe is, I'm not going to reveal him though I am disappointed in his activity but that could be what he's trying to do with Shoe and I know that, I'm not as active with my alts as I am with my main.
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:22 am

Post by Generic »

You have never read me as scum correctly in the game though mara, so at best your big sell was misleading.

You haven't provided a single example of bring right about my scum game. When my win condition is to make you see me as scummy that doesn't count.

So your arguement in pushing me as scum is that you have never scum read me as town. But you have never scum read me as scum either, so your arguement is flawed and misrepresenting.

And congratulations, cos officially you have called me scum when I am town. So you don't even have that anymore.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:22 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5243744#p5243744]post 455[/url], Minions wrote:You have never read me as scum correctly in the game though mara, so at best your big sell was misleading.

You haven't provided a single example of bring right about my scum game. When my win condition is to make you see me as scummy that doesn't count.

So your arguement in pushing me as scum is that you have never scum read me as town. But you have never scum read me as scum either, so your arguement is flawed and misrepresenting.

And congratulations, cos officially you have called me scum when I am town. So you don't even have that anymore.
someone forget to log out of a hydra, lol
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:23 am

Post by Generic »

I know :p
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 456, Generic wrote:You have never read me as scum correctly in the game though mara, so at best your big sell was misleading.

I will figure out who the other head(s?) is/are

I still think Iso's game counts in spirit

but I will accept this, this makes sense

but I still don't think you're town

what about everything else I brought up that doesn't have to do with me calling you out as scum, only when you are scum?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:48 am

Post by Generic »

I will have to look back for it mara, tbh I've lost a lot of drive to even try at the moment.

So you need to be appealing to the other players to get me lynched right now, unless you insist on badgering me over it still in which case feel free to relief the points and I will answer. If one of them is over reactions or over defensiveness I covered that when someone else threw they at me.
But ante thing else I'm all ears.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:49 am

Post by Generic »

And good luck in guessing the other 6 members of the team...
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 460, Generic wrote:And good luck in guessing the other 6 members of the team...

Please tell me you're trolling
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Why is me trying to use "non-confirm able info" as a part of my case bull-shit when you were going to do it as well, especially when it's the only relevant info I have with you

Why did you expect? me to use MS info, when the only one I have with you is my game

Why did you ignore me Finally giving my reason for voting you

what do you think of it?

also, I'm not trying to lynch you currently as per my unvote.

Some other points that I didn't think about till now:

If you had me, Empire, and Shadoweh as the scum-team, why did you ignore Nacho when he tried to reach out to you early on in the game and get you to wagon empire with him and Tammy?

If you thought I was town, why didn't you try to interact with earlier?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 462, Ms Marangal wrote:If you thought I was Scum*, why didn't you try to interact with earlier?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by Generic »

Why did you expect? me to use MS info, when the only one I have with you is my game
Given the circumstances, environment and format are all different I would have expected you to leverage everything you think you read about me against colo meta. I don't know any of the players so the reads are vaguer and I never rely on meta like I could on colo, and I haven't got the same level of trust with anybody here. For example Bert and Ernie... I mean nacho, the confidence in the I get action with each other is through knowledge.
I don't think you had any meta related salient points because I'm town so to me it proves you know nothing of reading me. Bear in mind you have never read me as scum and your only example is to point to a post game butthurt ' I knew you were scum really' hindsight conversation. It's poor.
Why did you ignore me Finally giving my reason for voting you

You finally gave reasons, after scrambling for something. Why do I need to jump through hoops just because you finally decide to do something meaningful.
what do you think of it?

I told you to requote or relist if you are keen for me to respond. But given you keep reaffirming you have made up your mind about me what is the point if the exercise? It's six other people you need to be harassing with your case, not me.
also, I'm not trying to lynch you currently as per my unvote.

Yet I distinctly remember you making a comment about how I should ignore the unvote cos you think I'm scum... Yet have t bothered to return that vote. So either you pulled it do you didn't stand out after everyone else did or you aren't as sure about me being scum as you keep bleating on about. One makes you scummy, the other makes me wonder who you are trying to convince when you keep telling me I'm scum subsequently.
Some other points that I didn't think about till now:

Ok. Lets hear em...
If you had me, Empire, and Shadoweh as the scum-team, why did you ignore Nacho when he tried to reach out to you early on in the game and get you to wagon empire with him and Tammy?

I did by looking at empire and giving my early thoughts, which led to shadoweh over reacting and you to naked vote. That's how you and shadoweh ended up in the radar for serious concern, the initial concern coming from looking at empire when nacho flagged it.
If you thought I was town, why didn't you try to interact with earlier?

I thought you were a concern when you attacked nacho o we his empire pressure, and when I began looking into it you naked voted and danced around answering the reason. When exactly did you propose I interact with you?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 378, Desperado wrote:None. If his goal was to get Generic to shape up and stop AtEing, flatly accusing him of AtEing and inviting him to self-vote was a really odd course of action.
Right, but you imply in your last post that he would've been OK if he didn't seem to be egging Generic to meltdown quite so much. Did I misinterpret that?
In post 378, Desperado wrote:Because his questioning appeared to be geared towards discerning Generic's alignment--in contrast to Gaiden's fan flaming in particular.
You know you're gonna have to explain more than that for me.
In post 395, PeaceBringer wrote:
unvote,
crawling in a corner... someone let me know when the metanonsense stops and give me a kick
Does this mean you're reading Empire as town?
In post 410, Empire wrote:Purple's ISO is just...super boring. So possible PoE scum candidate but nothing even remotely interesting here.
What do you think about him lying about if he's played with me before or not?
In post 424, Bert wrote:Nacho maybe when you come back you can remind me what you think of Gaiden at THIS point in time. Not before today, not in the past, not conjecture. Opinion, today, now. I mean is Gaiden avoiding this game or what, it does not make sense
Non-zero chance of flipping scum, yes. I don't really have a handle on him right now and am not comfortable pushing him for a lynch at the moment. Still doing my own thing. I will say that Gaiden's most recent posting (asking if anyone has any questions and then acknowledging that his posts are pretty much enough to be voted) seem more like newtown than newscum to me; fresh newbie town don't have the townie indignation experienced players have because they don't quite understand the power of truth, so him seeing if there's anything he can do to clear motivations up and then shrugging seems pretty town to me.
In post 434, Bert wrote:(damn Nacho, this is your fault) - and I didn't really have time to go back and quote stuff.
<3
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

empire meta diving will have to wait tomorrow; on limited time today so no legwork for me.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by Desperado »

Nacho: Gaiden claims now that he agreed with generic's early play, but there's no indication of that in #188. He had an opportunity to give a read that he says he had at the time, but chose to forego that and chastise Generic for AtEing instead. This isn't town behavior.

Re: Peace, I don't have much more for you. He is doing his own thing and not really giving a shit what anyone thinks of him. He acknowledges that his style often gets him wagoned but doesn't compromise because that's how he finds success.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 467, Desperado wrote:Gaiden claims now that he agreed with generic's early play,
This was a recent development. I'm still stuck on the past.

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by Desperado »

Yes but it supports my read over yours. You thought his original comment was genuine and I didn't. We now know that it wasn't.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Generic »

unvote
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Generic »

unvote
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 469, Desperado wrote:Yes but it supports my read over yours. You thought his original comment was genuine and I didn't. We now know that it wasn't.
What reason does he have as scum to contradict himself?

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by Desperado »

He hasn't contradicted himself?

He didn't give a read when he attacked Generic. I said it was scummy at the time. Now he's just confirmed that he did have a read and didn't give it.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by Generic »

Do you have anyone as scum nacho? Besides me I mean.

I only ask because I have seen you give arguements to a lot if other people's scum read as to why they are town to you, who are your current suspects?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”