Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:23 am

Post by Generic »

Tammy. You made a comment earlier where you said the arguement was getting to the point where you would have to choose between me and mara, you said you were leaning towards me... But you never made it clear what that meant. I assumed at the time that meant you wanted to lynch me over mara but it was also a reference to choosing sides.

Do what did you mean and why?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Generic

why are you avoiding the number question?
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:36 am

Post by Generic »

Because you seem to be using it to avoid everything else, and it's impertinent.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:17 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

What did I avoid?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:21 am

Post by Generic »

Bored of talking to you now mara.

Guess you will have to vote for me again to get my attention. Just make sure that you cobble together a lie as to why you voted within the next 17 pages.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:23 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

What did I avoid?

and why did you mention the number 6?

THose aren't hard questions to answer.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.8

SXTLHGaiden [5]: Empire, Desperado, Tammy, The Purple Shoe, SXTLHGaiden
Bert [1]: Shadoweh
Desperado [2]: Llamarble, Nachomamma8
Shadoweh [1]: Bert

Not Voting [4] - TheGarantula, Ms Marangal, PeaceBringer, Generic

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline is August 30, 2013, at 11:00 AM PST.
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-08-30 13:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

enough time to read Gaiden, I gave you over 24 hours.
Vote Gaiden
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

Fuck it, Real life happened. replacing out. UNVOTE:
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Looking for SXTLHGaiden's replacement.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

sigh
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

unvote
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by Tammy »

I am about to do my best to catch up all the way tonight. If I don't get all the way through, I'll finish tomorrow. Sorry if there's incoming spam.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 317, Bert wrote:
What do you mean you don't know how to read me? Do you have ANY sort of read or not...

What I did was I decided to look at 501 again and then look at your play here. I also don't like the "I let X get by with this, therefore this qualifies me to make this paranoia overall a null tell for Y. Or MAYBE not, I'll look back later to give myself options to lynch Bert or not Lynch and just NOT give ANY read on Bert now" Why are you even talking about this then?

You only played like 5 minutes in 501 so I didn't really get a good sense of your town game, and the type of way you play is something that is superficially transferable between alignments. I don't think I would know scum you from the way you play, so no I don't know *how* to read you.

I did have a leaning town read, which has turned into a strong town read based on what looks like genuine paranoia along with a town read from nacho.

And, no, that tell is something I've been burned on before. I still think the paranoia thing looks town, but I've also cleared scum before for that same thing, and even though your paranoia looks more natural to me, I still remember getting burned by the tell. It's not let me give myself options; I don't even think that way as scum because as town I readily change my opinion and know how to do it when I'm scum. The tell was more about me than about you. If I get burned by something, I'm a little hesitant to use it the next time no matter who it is. I have a tendency to overcompensate when I've been wrong.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 318, Bert wrote:"On Night 1 I can dispel your paranoia when I die" and stuff like that
Well I never get targeted for death night one at this site, but I won't be alive until the end.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:20 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 325, Bert wrote:
Have you been a meta-girl thus far in this game
Nope.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

So, I still think that Shadoweh is leaning town...but shadoweh, you're kinda feeling like you did in aia in which you tried to fake your anger and it was over the top.

I don't understand your points on bert and think you are wrong.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I think that even thinking about this is giving me a headache. I feel like I'm trying to have a conversation with someone in spanish through Google Translate. And after sleeping on it I'm feeling much calmer and understanding why people are yelling at me a little. It's really frustrating to ask who a person thinks your scumbuddies are and have them interpret that as asking them who their own scumbuddies are. It still doesn't make logical sense to me how those lines get connected together. But since this seems to be going swimingly nowhere, I'm going to have some ice cream and spend the night playing children's card games and look at this again in the afternoon after work.
Tammy wrote:Well I never get targeted for death night one at this site, but I won't be alive until the end.

I was able to say that too until recently. There's a first time for everything.

Cut: I admit I think at some point I was less making a case on Bert so much as wanting him to die violently, but that's like.. the opposite of fake anger. I've been editing alot of fucks out of my posts in the past day.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:46 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 368, Generic wrote:If I ever flip scum having gone off the cliff like I have in this game empire it's the day I give up playing.
I see this kind of thing coming from town more than scum.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 400, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 397, Generic wrote:
In post 394, PeaceBringer wrote:can the meta nonsense please cease and desist. I really do not care for who did what in what game. This is this game the rest is blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

There is a reason to it PB.

I was accused of being scum by nacho for not immediately accepting a misrep. To my mind it was a misinterpretation which when clarified I owned up to, but the point was the reluctance to drop the misrep was scummy.

Mara claimed that whenever she accused me of being scum she was right about it, the foundation for her whole push here in getting people to trust her when she said I was scum.

Yet there isn't a single example except for a game where my win con was to act scummy. So it was a total misrep which when I called bullshit on it I was further attacked for doing so.

After all that shit it's vindicating to me that I was right and the case was baseless and a lie.
the deal is meta never has anything to do with "This game" Perhaps it gives credence to perceived tells. But saying so and so did this or that then and is similar now is really not scum hunting. You have been highly defensive and reactive. Your reactions caught my attention in reading through the game. I hate the meta BS cause it has nothing to do with THIS GAME by and large. deal with this game and what is happening. Back and forth on "metanonsense" just really is one's word vs another and rather easy to twist and manipulate by and large. Sure, I have used some meta in past both ways, but not like goes on here and not really used to the he did this in whatever game as each game is treated as a new game. We all generally been playing together for long time as well so there is no need for meta stuff either.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:05 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 402, Bert wrote:You were pretty much a universal townread in 501 for most players for most of the game.

Heck, you just said the current Paragon had you as town throughout most of the game. That should say something about your scumgame.

Anyhow, do you think Empire is town or not

Y/N

because all of this seems wishy-washy with how you are still feeling each other out

Bert is amused but confuzzled
I worked my butt off for 501.

Empire is really almost definitely town...we're just feeling each other out because we're nervous.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:13 pm

Post by Tammy »

Empire - I did make it that far! I'm not saying that the bald eagle's replace out is a slam dunk scum tell, but it is odd. He replaces into this game like immediately. Then he gives some reads, some people pressure him for answers and he replaces out, all while being in the sign up thread for another game saying that just one more person needs to sign up. that reads really suspicious to me. It is especially so with the way that peacebringer replaced in, and I think he still has refused to answer my question, which just says to me that he's not actually reading this game other that what he can tunnel on generic about. And since mara has mentioned having outside contact with pb, his omg stop metaing cuz i don't know anything reads really fake.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:39 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 414, Shadoweh wrote:Tammy, Empire, I know you're busy fighting but you both have a town read on Bert, could you please acknowledge my case and/or deny it, I don't think what he's posted is 'solid' and PB is an easy target from the way people have been beating on his style. I also note he's taken back any bad thoughts about Empire because Empire writes like a king. I'd rather try to lynch a weirdo over wallposts anyday. Nacho already gave his opinion, but I think when people hang out too much they can get caught up in meta tells instead of plain mafia r

Desperado: I find townie voting blocks to be offensive in general, and frankly I'm tired of being arbitrarily cut out of them because I'm not cool enough. Did you at least formulate a read on me after those questions or are you taking T/E at their word?
Nah, I think you're seeing an erratic player and not seeing what makes him town.

As far as the townie block being offensive to you. Didn't you suggest one between us in yoloville? What makes desperado's uncool? I'll probably be way more receptive to a desperado less than town read than bert.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:43 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm on page 18 and I'm going blah blah blah
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 525, Generic wrote:Tammy. You made a comment earlier where you said the arguement was getting to the point where you would have to choose between me and mara, you said you were leaning towards me... But you never made it clear what that meant. I assumed at the time that meant you wanted to lynch me over mara but it was also a reference to choosing sides.

Do what did you mean and why?
i already commented on this. I said that I had to get way more annoyed that the point I was before I would actually vote.

It was a refernce to me being annoyed that the argument was still going on at page 13 and where are we now, oh like 21. Yeah, I'm reachign my point that I care less about alignments than I care about making this end.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”