TheGarantula
Goon
TheGarantula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:31 am

Post by TheGarantula »

@Bert:

1. Null is the default and I haven't looked closely enough at her posts. I'll probably ISO her as well, but it's lower priority than the ones I mentioned already.
2. If purpleshoe is an alt of a prominent player then it's likely that he knows how uncooperative play looks. I can't form any read yet that doesn't fall to WIFOM logic.
3. No it isn't. The condition is met if they are both town, but the mod kill will only confirm Generic's alignment.
4. He seems to be genuinely trying to figure out where people are coming from with his comments, not just trying to figure out how to spin then as scum.
5. No, I'm a newb but not a noob.
6. I'm finding it a bit easier now that the epic Generic vs Ms Marangal meta fight is over. However, Empire and Tammy have been doing it as well and it's making me cry. It's hard to read through all these tears.

Why do you beg to differ? Are you saying you think that I'm scummy or just hard to read?
MATHEMATICAL!
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:40 am

Post by Bert »

In post 625, TheGarantula wrote:Why do you beg to differ? Are you saying you think that I'm scummy or just hard to read?
I don't want them to give you the newb pass, because I don't think it's reliable as you aren't a true newb in that sense of the word, although that's arguable. You have a few games of experience, and that's what counts in my book when evaluating you. I think you are town so far, because you seem to be genuinely trying to figure people out. But some more ISO's and comments would help, of course.
In post 625, TheGarantula wrote:@Bert:
6. I'm finding it a bit easier now that the epic Generic vs Ms Marangal meta fight is over. However, Empire and Tammy have been doing it as well and it's making me cry. It's hard to read through all these tears.
Just ignore the walls then.

I replaced out of 501 because at the time, I didn't know that there was skimming/ignoring of walls that was allowed, and no matter what I couldn't catch up and adequately get into the game. Tammy and Tierce were really boring that game (sorry Tammy, no offense). And not just them, either. Even Nacho was walling it up, but at least his were easier to read and follow, and not as tedious.
In post 625, TheGarantula wrote:@Bert:
2. If purpleshoe is an alt of a prominent player then it's likely that he knows how uncooperative play looks. I can't form any read yet that doesn't fall to WIFOM logic.
Yeah, I agree, and it's making him/her hard for some of us to read and get a handle on. But he/she isn't doing quite enough things to warrant a lynch (yet), that's what gets me. I don't want to see a player like that continue to stay alive late in the game by coasting like this. Not helpful, not cooperative, it's all just a really bad picture I'm seeing right now
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:11 am

Post by FakeGod »

kuribo replaces SXTLHGaiden.

I've sent a warning to Generic.
Last edited by FakeGod on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:52 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

also apparently Generic did get a warnign, that is appropriate...carry on then...
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:03 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 627, FakeGod wrote:
kuribo replaces SXTLHGaiden.
This is good, kuribo's an open book
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:03 am

Post by kuribo »

to those that don't know me:

1) if you're scum, i can already smell your fear. do not bother trying to wagon me. i've only been lynched as town twice in my 6 years here. i crush people that try to lynch me and hang their heads on the mantle of fallen scum

2) due to the recent spate of bannings for behavior (and the fact that the list mods have recently warned me about such behavior), i will do my level best not to refer to any of you as "fucker," "idiot," "shitlord," "jizz genius," or "an abject waste of human fucking skin." please note that this is all very new to me and not calling you names will probably incite me to murderous violence.

3) i ain't reading shit until i get home from my date tonight

to those that do know me: sup
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:09 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.9

kuribo [5]: Empire, Desperado, Tammy, The Purple Shoe, Generic
Bert [1]: Shadoweh
Desperado [1]: Llamarble
The Purple Shoe [2]: Nachomamma8, Bert
PeaceBringer [1]: TheGarantula

Not Voting [3] - kuribo, PeaceBringer, Ms Marangal

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline is August 30, 2013, at 11:00 AM PST.
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-08-30 13:00:00)
Last edited by FakeGod on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Alright time to go through some people in more detail.

Empire / Tammy:
I expect both of these players to try and fake the sort of 'mad-at-you-for-even-considering-me-possible-scum' posting they've done so far eventually. They've been pretty energetic about it though so if either is faking they've done a good job. Not to mention they're putting significant effort into finding and eliminating scum. I don't think Empire scum is totally outside the realm of possibility yet, but I won't be considering lynching him today. Tammy's pretty unambiguous though; she's definitely exceeded the cap number of times scum can exclaim "I AM TOWN."

Purple Shoe:
Hasn't shown a ton of interest in figuring the game out, but he's not afraid to do his own thing and ignore behaviors expected of him (had a consensus =/= truth post and hasn't bothered to argue his reads or try and get others to act on them) and a "huge huge huge gut scumread" isn't something a scum would have. On the other hand he certainly hasn't put much effort into getting scum lynched, so there's that. Altslip stuff is pretty neutral for me.

STLX - Could go either way.

I reread Desperado but I don't have anything special to say yet, so I guess that's it for now. More later.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by kuribo »

page 1- random voting crap

page 2- why is nacho accusing mara of chainsawing empire for an rvs vote? marble and i will wind up screaming at one another i have foreseen it, shadoweh what the hell, accusing of chainsawing on page 2? yeah ok.

page 3- this chainsaw argument is abject crap, i desperately want both tammy and emp to be town so that we can re-enact Wire Season 1 and catch the scum this time. both are extremely capable as town. generic asks too many fucking questions. shadoweh thinks she's too nice when she should be FEEDING THE FUCKING HATE

page 4- i can't read nacho for shit, i've proven that in the past. i'm liking mara's counter argument to generic who asks more questions than the FUCKING RIDDLER. Riddle me this, town! No. Fuck that. not buying the whole "your mentor can read you" thing just because i don't have enough money to buy that shit right now. these posts are too long why the fuck am i reading them? Not liking "oh, my naked vote was a reaction test" guess what? when you tell people that, YOU FUCKING RUIN IT

Page 5- shit, not even 25% done yet? i need a nap. desperado pops in and i wanna say that if you're town and you self hammer in this game, i will eat your soul. PeaceBringer votes Generic, meh, I can feel that. META IS SHIT just so you know, there, Generic. Not liking your tunnel one bit. (if it's a tunnel) I have to admit, I could not care any less about most of the crap on page 5. maybe page 6 will be better.

Page 6- PeaceBringer hits the nail on the head for Generic, it looks like Gen is trying to justify his vote on Mara. disagree with Tammy that PB looks scum. and then PB decides to piss all over that with the "ugh i hate these kinda posts" DO YOU REALIZE THAT POSTING JUST TO SAY YOU HATE THOSE POSTS IS JUST AS BAD AS THOSE POSTS?! also enough with the fucking chainsaw already. god hurry up and get here Page 7

Page 7- fuuuuuck i hate this page. so boring, you people are like valium in text form. WHERE IS ALL THE MURDER? screw this page

Page 8- screw this page too. why is generic sucking up to shadoweh? generic says he's been scumhunting, eh maybe i guess you could call it that. doesn't seem like enough yelling to be scumhunting but we all do it differently i guess. garanchula bitching about too much content, i hate when people do that shit. desperado accusing gaiden of not jumping into the battle--- sorry, desp, but that battle was long and boring and some people are pussies who will stay out of shit like that.

page 9- why do you people hate my migraine, what did it ever do to you? empire says hypocrisy isn't a scum tell THANK GOD i thought i was the only person that thought that. nacho thinks it's suspicious that tammy wanted that fight to be over with. not suspicious, just boring. but the "fight" was boring too. i mean, nobody even got called a PIE EATING RECTAL RANGER.

page 10- page 9 was dumb, i have high hopes for page 10. who the fuck is Bert and did he read the game before voting? if mara is town, i'm inclined to believe her read on generic just because i've made similar statements about games i've played with DGB. page 10 was dumb.

page 11- i want marble to be town in this game so we can rage at you guys instead of each other.

Page 12- generic pisses all over my scum read on him with RAGE. god dammit, now i have to actually read your posts to determine if your rage is real. i can read rage, you know. FEED THE HATE. but wait, then he unvotes himself almost immediately. i must meditate on this, commune with the rage-gods and get back to this post. i'm not feeling the ATE accusation at ALL.

whoa i'm just about halfway done.

BON JOVI BREAK

Ohhhhh ohhh i'm halfway there, ohhh ohh livin' on a prayer

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:02 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

lol

Hi Kuribo
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
TheGarantula
TheGarantula
Goon
TheGarantula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:26 pm

Post by TheGarantula »

Welcome Kuribo, but I think you are 3edgy5me. Also, why did you call me out for bitching about content after doing it yourself?
MATHEMATICAL!
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

Kuribo- yes I am perfectly aware that commenting on such a post is just as bad as the post... I am funny like that
so enjoyed your posting... you may have to claim though...
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 636, PeaceBringer wrote:Kuribo- yes I am perfectly aware that commenting on such a post is just as bad as the post... I am funny like that
k

"Albert," vanilla neighbor

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 635, TheGarantula wrote:Welcome Kuribo, but I think you are 3edgy5me. Also, why did you call me out for bitching about content after doing it yourself?
because unlike you i was actually doing OTHER THINGS with my post aside from posting only to point out how much i hate when people do that

TheGarantula
TheGarantula
Goon
TheGarantula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by TheGarantula »

And I thought we could be buddies. :(
MATHEMATICAL!
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 603, The Purple Shoe wrote:No idea Mr Bert. Just sort of let this game flow by what with all the arguing etc
hey mutley next time you make an alt make sure you don't leave your email address in your profile

thanks in advance

PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 637, kuribo wrote:
In post 636, PeaceBringer wrote:Kuribo- yes I am perfectly aware that commenting on such a post is just as bad as the post... I am funny like that
k

"Albert," vanilla neighbor
who is your neighbor?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 640, kuribo wrote:
In post 603, The Purple Shoe wrote:No idea Mr Bert. Just sort of let this game flow by what with all the arguing etc
hey mutley next time you make an alt make sure you don't leave your email address in your profile

thanks in advance
MUTTERS

what the...

YOU

you avoiding meaniehead!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 617, PeaceBringer wrote:SXTLHGaiden- want to hear more from
how did you plan on hearing more from a guy who was scheduled to be replaced a day previous?
In post 3032, FakeGod wrote:
August 22 -
Moderator:
FakeGod
Day 1, 22 pages
Replacing:
SXTLHGaiden

Filled!

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 641, PeaceBringer wrote:who is your neighbor?
there's two of them

marble and tammy

we don't have daytalk so i imagine scum don't either

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by Bert »

I would bet the game on one of the three neighbors being scum
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by Bert »

I meant that figuratively, not literally

There's no betting going on lol
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 645, Bert wrote:I would bet the game on one of the three neighbors being scum
i was thinking the same thing, actually, i just figured i'd yell at both of them come nightfall and see who cracks

PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 643, kuribo wrote:
In post 617, PeaceBringer wrote:SXTLHGaiden- want to hear more from
how did you plan on hearing more from a guy who was scheduled to be replaced a day previous?
In post 3032, FakeGod wrote:
August 22 -
Moderator:
FakeGod
Day 1, 22 pages
Replacing:
SXTLHGaiden

Filled!
obviously not him, from the spot... :shakeshead:
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by kuribo »

wasnt obvious at all

lucky for you i'm chatty as fuck

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”