trebuchet tabby
trebuchet tabby
Goon
trebuchet tabby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:46 am

Post by trebuchet tabby »

In post 408, Pyrotechnics wrote:Okay hear ye...hear ye...members of the town block as discussed this evening are the ffery hydra and the mara hydra which syry vouches for as town with no doubt.

So, TT and SP here's what we think:

d3x is town. you guys are town (duh town block). jake is town. (I have town read on peacebringer don't know about spry)

we think that scum is in (kthnxbye, amrum, porochaz, kybuby (I have a scum read on thenewearth, he says hellifiknow.

don't know about maestro or rank but meh.

what have you guys got for us.

d3x - i hear you on kthnx and i will look into more of his games. I'm kind of unnerverd that he hasn't responded to that meta read of mine. I would expect someone who was town to respond to that, so i'm all eh. But I'll look into things later...or ffery will cuz she's a better meta diver than I am.
You are scumeading kybuby? I think mara is townreading them.

I haven't seen anything that specifically raises flags from them so far. But I have some free-floating paranoia about Cabd that can take a while to settle.

Otherwise your list doesn't set off alarms. I'm still thinking about Amrun. One of her first posts struck a town note to me though the rest has been kinda muddy.
trebuchet tabby
trebuchet tabby
Goon
trebuchet tabby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:47 am

In post 416, Porochaz wrote:
In post 392, trebuchet tabby wrote:
In post 113, Porochaz wrote:Yeah,
playing without explaining reasoning does not sit well with me. Im one of these annoying players who needs reasoning.
If you don't give it then what we are basically doing is playing a guessing game. Which I guess is what we are doing but I believe that we should be able to logically work out who is scum, by actually posting properly, making posts that are just "X is probably Y" removes that element and it becomes a crapshoot. This, unless they are terrible or unlucky, benefits scum.

It depends on how far this "town block" goes. It worries me that its still being mentioned after RVS.
And yet you didn't make any noise about Jake's reason-free vote?
Where is his reason free vote?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:48 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

there was a reason in that vote, quite obvious one at that.
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
trebuchet tabby
trebuchet tabby
Goon
trebuchet tabby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:56 am

My line of inquiry isn't aimed at you, Jake.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:01 am

yes but you are asking a question purported on a lie.
Show
Things I've learned.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
trebuchet tabby
trebuchet tabby
Goon
trebuchet tabby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:21 am

We can talk about that after Porochaz replies if you don't mind.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:42 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 259, thenewearth wrote:
In post 175, PeaceBringer wrote:kthxbye- it looks like you will need to claim- @ L-2
WHAT THE WHAT?!
In post 183, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 182, Amrun wrote:
In post 175, PeaceBringer wrote:kthxbye- it looks like you will need to claim- @ L-2
Why?
that is how we play the game and I could vote you at L-1. Here
vote Kthxbye...
I was giving you leway. You are now at claiming point.
Rolefisher :V
In post 210, PeaceBringer wrote:no it is not role fishing. It is how the game is played. You run someone up. You get a claim. You run someone else up get a claim. You get pressure out there and get people to make opinions. Feel free to ask Jake meta questions regarding me. Since you all frown on self-assessment and self comments. Either that or seek out your own meta conclusion with games from 2004 and 2005 here. Meanwhile I will probably return to banging head on wall.
No you run someone up stupidly on page 6/7/whatever. You're pretty much rolefishing.
In post 224, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 223, Rank wrote:
In post 219, Jake from State Farm wrote:@ rank - you don't have to 100% think a person is scum to vote them, there are plenty of other reasons to vote a person
Couldn't agree more. He didn't even voice a suspicion in that post, though. THAT is what I found scummy. The other concerns I had re: PB still stand.
it is what I do... go check my meta
Are you saying "CHECK MY META AND SEE THAT I DO THIS AS TOWN!!!"?
In post 226, trebuchet tabby wrote:Jake you are really confusing me this game.
Jake moved up to town. Gut feeling. Ever since he posted after me saying that I have yet to see from him. He posts as town.

Anyways

VOTE: Peacebringer
the is playing just like he did in another game I was in with him. He was scum that game. He's lurking, only commenting on things that are relatively obvious, and his vote on PB seemed way too easy and contrived.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:06 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

hmm scum on scum...
vote New Earth

I can really go one way or other here
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:19 am

Post by Elyse »

by the I meant tne
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 426, trebuchet tabby wrote:
playing without explaining reasoning does not sit well with me. Im one of these annoying players who needs reasoning.
If you don't give it then what we are basically doing is playing a guessing game. Which I guess is what we are doing but I believe that we should be able to logically work out who is scum, by actually posting properly, making posts that are just "X is probably Y" removes that element and it becomes a crapshoot. This, unless they are terrible or unlucky, benefits scum.

It depends on how far this "town block" goes. It worries me that its still being mentioned after RVS.
There is quite clear reasoning there. Its a pressure vote as can be quite clearly seen. Your "line of questioning" is weird in that your trying point out something I didnt need too. Are you trying to pick holes in my playstyle? Because even if you found something (by the way, the fact you didnt and still question me on it is noted and raises serious questions about your alignment) it wouldnt mean much, I don't like stuff with no reasoning, if there is something that is scummy and worth pushing, then Im going to keep pushing but I don't have the time (you'll notice my posting generally is consisting to a few post around the same time once a day) or the effort to go after every single thing anymore.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Rank
Rank
Goon
Rank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:06 am

Post by Rank »

In post 421, Elyse wrote:I don't like this. It feels over explained and it gives you an easy way to hop back on the wagon.
Because I am willing to hop back on the wagon. And I felt I needed to make that clear.
Rank
Rank
Goon
Rank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Rank »

@Elyse: Your slot has been mildly scummy this entire game. You've replaced in and IMMEDIATELY started doing things I don't like.

VOTE: Elyse

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on TheNewEarth. I'm null on him.
trebuchet tabby
trebuchet tabby
Goon
trebuchet tabby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:30 am

In post 413, Elyse wrote:Hi everyone! I'll read up today and hopefully get my thoughts down. I am finishing up season six of LOST though and I don't know how far I'll get.
One of the hydras told me I should watch it. I'm addicted, but not close to S6 yet. I shall get there though.

/random fluff
In post 417, Porochaz wrote:That is a ridiculous no of posts in a row, some of which say essentially nothing. Please stop it.
We all do it.

~

With that I after I talked to Fery in regards to Jake I went back to take a look at our two games together (both times he was town) and I saw a similarity which is something Fery did say in her post. i'm kinda leaning town on Jake.

Kthx's flip flip on Dex is alarming as I said before. I'm leaning scum on him because he can't seem to make up his mind, but I would think scum him would be more careful with that? I need to go reread the two games he was town in before making a final decision. It has to wait 'til after my V/LA though.

I also never did like Chk, but that was nothing more than a gut feel and Maestro did nothing to make it go away.

I'm liking all of the hdyras in gut feels. Tammy changed her play style which is <3.

I do not like Elyse giving townpoints to Amrun since others have commented that KKthx doesn't vote reflect his reads or actions.

One who shares my name seems town. (:

I remember having to go through neighbors for a ratio for my old micro game. There is normally scum/town or third/town, but I have seen town/town before. I don't think lynching either or of the neighbors is the best optimal play right now.

With that I'm V/LA until Monday night. I might have access - we shall see!

~Mala over and out!
trebuchet tabby
trebuchet tabby
Goon
trebuchet tabby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:38 am

In post 434, Porochaz wrote:
In post 426, trebuchet tabby wrote:

There is quite clear reasoning there. Its a pressure vote as can be quite clearly seen. Your "line of questioning" is weird in that your trying point out something I didnt need too. Are you trying to pick holes in my playstyle? Because even if you found something (by the way, the fact you didnt and still question me on it is noted and raises serious questions about your alignment) it wouldnt mean much, I don't like stuff with no reasoning, if there is something that is scummy and worth pushing, then Im going to keep pushing but I don't have the time (you'll notice my posting generally is consisting to a few post around the same time once a day) or the effort to go after every single thing anymore.
I asked this question because of your post 110. You called out pyrotechnics for a post saying that peacebringer is probably town as lacking substance.

An "Ima pressure vote maestro" is similarly lacking in substance IMO. And is also pretty worthless for bringing pressure to bear since it tells the target "hey this is just a pressure vote".
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:47 am

Post by d3x »

In post 393, Jake from State Farm wrote:I know maestro town. This isn't it so far.
Hoo dues zee qooeeck replece-a oooot fectur in {iff et ell}?
In post 405, Pyrotechnics wrote:But perhaps you could explain your town read on: Amrun, Porochaz, and your leaning town on Kyubey.
Emroon- Mustly ierly geme-a stooffff. She-a vent effter Kthx reeght evey fur legeet reeuns. Um gesh dee bork, bork! I dun't feel leeke-a it's a Boos. Um gesh dee bork, bork! Geefee my herdleene-a stunce-a oon Kthx, thees poots her es suleed Toon. Bork bork bork! Her murrureeng my thuooghts duesn't hoort zee seetooeshun, ieezeer. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp! Iff in zee unleekely ifent Kthx ectooelly fleeps Toon, I'll reefelooete-a. I dun't see-a thees es a reel pusseebility, thuoogh.

Puru- I elveys hefe-a a speceeel plece-a in my heert fur peuple-a vhu incuoorege-a zeeur oovn RFS Veguns. Um gesh dee bork, bork! He's fuooght tu keep zee deescoossiun evey frum zeeury und oontu theengs thet metter. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp! He-a fuooght egeeenst zee PL und egeeenst zee MudCunff issooe-a. Ierly pressoore-a oon chk->Meestru->Ilyse-a is guud und duesn't feel leeke-a a Boos. Um gesh dee bork, bork! He-a feeghts egeeenst Setoop Spec und "OoootGooess zee Mud" gemes. Um gesh dee bork, bork! He's egeeenst L-1 fur zee seke-a ooff a Cleeem. I see-a zeese-a es ell pruToon mufes. Um gesh dee bork, bork!

Kyoo-Hmm... I joost vent beck oofer Kyoo's pusts und thees moost'fe-a beee mustly oon goot. Um de hur de hur de hur. Zee leest ves in oorder, su zeey vere-a oone-a ooff my lest NoollToon beffure-a NoollScoom. Zeeur pusteeng effterverds feels mure-a Toon tu me-a, thuoogh. I'm cumffurteble-a veet zeeur plecement steyeeng, thuoogh it shuoold hefe-a prubebly beee streeeght Nooll et zee teeme-a.

In post 408, Pyrotechnics wrote:I'm kind of unnerverd that he hasn't responded to that meta read of mine.
He-a elsu hesn't respunded tu zee mejureety ooff zee cese-a I'fe-a beee booeelding oon heem, vheech I feend mure-a pueenient. Um de hur de hur de hur. He's ulteemetely StrevMunneeng und I cun oonly gooess it's becoose-a it's nut zee ieseeest theeng in zee vurld tu trunslete-a me-a {thuoogh vhee he-a vunts tu peeck et sumetheeng I seeed, he-a seems tu be-a reeght oon tup ooff it}.

In post 411, Kthxbye wrote:I can agree with scum being in amrum and porochaz from p408
Here's vhere-a peuple-a shuoold stert Futeeng Kthx egeeen. Bork bork bork! p408 hed Puru und Emroon es prubScoom in pert frum POE {nute-a he's elsu in zee ScoomPuul}. Cunseedering he-a deedn't menshun tne-a, I'd sey it's a feur bet thet iff tne-a ifer fleeps Scoom, here's Booddy #1. Und sooddenly effter iferyune's stundeeng egeeenst hees ScoomReed oon me-a, he's nut soore-a? I thuooght he-a ves 100% thet I'm Scoom becoose-a I em seyeeng he's Scoom.

p419 is suleed. Bork bork bork!

Zee Ilyse-a cetchoop pusts reek, imu. She-a spends a guud emuoont ooff teeme-a booeelding a cese-a oon Kthx {vheech is a feur emuoont ooff perrutteeng ooff my und oozeers' pueents egeeenst heem}, zeen ignures it tu Fute-a tne-a? Ooff unuzeer issooe-a is zee oonly menshun ooff tne-a is un indurect egreement veet PB. Zee fect is, thet pust is joost a pressoore-a Fute-a. Thees Fute-a mekes nu sense-a.
In post 436, Rank wrote:I look forward to hearing your thoughts on TheNewEarth. I'm null on him.
I feend thees tu be-a sooper oodd, es vell. Runk Futes Ilyse-a und zeen esks fur her cese-a oon tne-a, boot she-a joost leested a reesun fur her Fute-a oon tne-a. She-a seeed it metches hees Scoom meta. Zee phreseeng und teeming ooff thees pust roob me-a zee vrung vey. Bork bork bork!

In my reeds leest, mufe-a Runk und Ilyse-a doon a foo pegs. Um gesh dee bork, bork! I cuoold feeseebly see-a a Ilyse-a/Runk/Kthx teem.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:54 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 436, Rank wrote:@Elyse: Your slot has been mildly scummy this entire game. You've replaced in and IMMEDIATELY started doing things I don't like.

I already gave them.

Yeah you're probscum too.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:02 am

In post 439, d3x wrote:Hoo dues zee qooeeck replece-a oooot fectur in {iff et ell}?
I think this is saying "how does him replacing out factor in if at all"?

let me go check cause I think maestro replaced out in one of my games before (or not but my swiss cheese brain thinks yes) and I will let you know.

him complaining about the hydras doesn't make sense imo

People who like yogurt are well cultured.
Show
Things I've learned.
Rank
Rank
Goon
Rank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:07 am

Post by Rank »

In post 440, Elyse wrote:
In post 436, Rank wrote:@Elyse: Your slot has been mildly scummy this entire game. You've replaced in and IMMEDIATELY started doing things I don't like.

I already gave them.

Yeah you're probscum too.
I quickreplied directly to your "I'll explain later" post. I feel like an ass. MY BAD. Your spot has been scummy this entire game tho.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Elyse »

Ok
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:51 am

Post by Amrun »

Trebuchet tabby, why would you dislike Elyse for giving me town points in general? That being said, I was obviously the first one voting kthx and that was why; his reads didn't match his votes. So why would she give them to anyone else, if she was going to give then for that reason?

That being said, not sure i like the whole "weird and confusing" schtick from Elyse, and that slot has been lucky/scummy all game. Also her reason for thinking pyro is scummy is really bad.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:49 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

d3x please keep your statements short, that is too much to decipher in
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by d3x »

Teke-a it a smell peeece-a et a teeme-a. Iech is a deefffferent secshun.

Sumeteemes I'm oonly eble-a tu pust oonce-a a dey oor ifery oozeer dey. Bork bork bork! Iff I hefe-a a lut tu respund tu, I'm nut gueeng tu breek it up und clootter zee threed. Bork bork bork! I preffer pusteeng in a seengle-a bluck es ooppused tu 5 oor 6 cunsecooteefe-a pusts. Um gesh dee bork, bork!
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Alton Brown
Alton Brown
Townie
Alton Brown
Townie
Townie

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Alton Brown »

Votecount 1.8Kthxbye (3) - d3x, Amrun, Porochaz
thenewearth (3) - Pyrotechnics, Elyse, PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer (2) - Rank, thenewearth
Elyse (2) - Jake from State Farm, The Slovak Prince
The Slovak Prince (1) - Kyubey
d3x (0) -
Kyubey (0) -
Jake from State Farm (0) -
Rank (0) -
Amrun (0) -
Porochaz (0) -
trebuchet tabby
Pyrotechnics

Not Voting (2): trebuchet tabby,
Kthxbye

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-08-31 19:03:38).

kthxbye is no longer able to vote for this day phase.
trebuchet tabby
trebuchet tabby
Goon
trebuchet tabby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:39 pm

In post 444, Amrun wrote:Trebuchet tabby, why would you dislike Elyse for giving me town points in general? That being said, I was obviously the first one voting kthx and that was why; his reads didn't match his votes. So why would she give them to anyone else, if she was going to give then for that reason?

That being said, not sure i like the whole "weird and confusing" schtick from Elyse, and that slot has been lucky/scummy all game. Also her reason for thinking pyro is scummy is really bad.
I am not sure why mala dislikes that, Amrun. We didn't talk about that post of Elyse's before mala took off this morning.

I want to give Elyse more time to settle in and post more before solidifying my read.
The Slovak Prince
The Slovak Prince
Townie
The Slovak Prince
Townie
Townie

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by The Slovak Prince »

In post 425, trebuchet tabby wrote:You are scumeading kybuby? I think mara is townreading them.
Yes

Yes I am :P

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”