PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 446, d3x wrote:Teke-a it a smell peeece-a et a teeme-a. Iech is a deefffferent secshun.

Sumeteemes I'm oonly eble-a tu pust oonce-a a dey oor ifery oozeer dey. Bork bork bork! Iff I hefe-a a lut tu respund tu, I'm nut gueeng tu breek it up und clootter zee threed. Bork bork bork! I preffer pusteeng in a seengle-a bluck es ooppused tu 5 oor 6 cunsecooteefe-a pusts. Um gesh dee bork, bork!
well then you will be largely ignored imo
The Slovak Prince
The Slovak Prince
Townie
The Slovak Prince
Townie
Townie

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by The Slovak Prince »

In post 408, Pyrotechnics wrote:Okay hear ye...hear ye...members of the town block as discussed this evening are the ffery hydra and the mara hydra which syry vouches for as town with no doubt.

So, TT and SP here's what we think:

d3x is town. you guys are town (duh town block). jake is town. (I have town read on peacebringer don't know about spry)

we think that scum is in (kthnxbye, amrum, porochaz, kybuby (I have a scum read on thenewearth, he says hellifiknow.

don't know about maestro or rank but meh.

what have you guys got for us.

d3x - i hear you on kthnx and i will look into more of his games. I'm kind of unnerverd that he hasn't responded to that meta read of mine. I would expect someone who was town to respond to that, so i'm all eh. But I'll look into things later...or ffery will cuz she's a better meta diver than I am.
I'm thinking Elyse is scum

and Rank is probably town

I still don't think Kthnx is scum, and I do think that Kyu is also town

I agree with you on Poro and Amrun, though I get the feeling that Amrun and Elyse aren't on a team together and I don't like either of them so I need to sort out who, between the two is scum.

Explain your town-read on PB?

I have a gut read on TNE, I'm unsure why though

I'll take your word on Jake

There are alot of earlier posts that I have trouble seeing from Kthnx scum, like him willing to lynch one of players he knows well AND one who he thinks is town. To me, it looks like he is attempting to make this game easier to read for everyone and since the only way he would be able to get him out of the game is lynching him, that is what he does.

I also really, really do not think that Kthnx would claim Macho when asked to do so. As scum, there are a whole lot more better fake-claims to give other than Macho VT with a post restriction.

Him expecting someone he knows well to see through his town game is town.

Him not fighting his lynch (sogodhelpme) is superduper town IMO

I don't see any scum-intent in any of his posts at all
The Slovak Prince
The Slovak Prince
Townie
The Slovak Prince
Townie
Townie

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:08 pm

Oh Jake, I have something for you~~
In post 297, The Slovak Prince wrote:also, Jake what's wrong with lists of reads?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

I think y'all should lynch me today. As much as I think d3x should know I'm town, I think he's started his town tunneling. It is more than disturbing that it's on me when I feel he should know better, but the fact that he is doing it makes me lean back on town after taking a step back and realizing if it was on anyone else, it would be screaming town to me.

So, this brings my scum pile to porochaz, Amrun and I like the case/votes on newearth.

So yeah, lynch me today and move on to the 3 above and ignore my talk about d3x. Though he should know better and I will chastise him appropriately after I'm dead, he looks to be doing his town tunneling and it won't quit till I'm dead. Y'all will be much better off with him moving on (see my death) than to have him barking up the wrong tree (my lynch) for multiple days.

Add in the fact that my "pr" is worse than being a VT, and it's best if you lynch me today. I don't need to be anywhere near end game and might as well get me out the way early.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
The Slovak Prince
The Slovak Prince
Townie
The Slovak Prince
Townie
Townie

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:15 pm

In post 453, Kthxbye wrote:I think y'all should lynch me today. As much as I think d3x should know I'm town, I think he's started his town tunneling. It is more than disturbing that it's on me when I feel he should know better, but the fact that he is doing it makes me lean back on town after taking a step back and realizing if it was on anyone else, it would be screaming town to me.

So, this brings my scum pile to porochaz, Amrun and I like the case/votes on newearth.

So yeah, lynch me today and move on to the 3 above and ignore my talk about d3x. Though he should know better and I will chastise him appropriately after I'm dead, he looks to be doing his town tunneling and it won't quit till I'm dead. Y'all will be much better off with him moving on (see my death) than to have him barking up the wrong tree (my lynch) for multiple days.

Add in the fact that my "pr" is worse than being a VT, and it's best if you lynch me today. I don't need to be anywhere near end game and might as well get me out the way early.
This is also probably coming from town than scum
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 452, The Slovak Prince wrote:Oh Jake, I have something for you~~
In post 297, The Slovak Prince wrote:also, Jake what's wrong with lists of reads?
they are an incredible waste of time, time that could be better spent re-reading and scum hunting. It provides scum with way too much information, and typically when 1 person does it others feel obligated to do it. Now the one minor bonus to that is if multiple people start doing it, I feel (not proven mind you) that if town was the first to start, scum will do one also to blend in.

List reads are also a ploy I have actually seen used by scum to make people think they are town, cause for some dumb reason people think that if you take the time to do a list of reads, you have to be town.

so I hate them

One leftover said to another 'foiled again.'
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.
trebuchet tabby
trebuchet tabby
Goon
trebuchet tabby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by trebuchet tabby »

In post 453, Kthxbye wrote:I think y'all should lynch me today. As much as I think d3x should know I'm town, I think he's started his town tunneling. It is more than disturbing that it's on me when I feel he should know better, but the fact that he is doing it makes me lean back on town after taking a step back and realizing if it was on anyone else, it would be screaming town to me.

I very much understand the sense of fatalism where posts like this one come from. It's not a good place to act from in mafia.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:43 pm

Post by Amrun »

Tabby, what does it say about kthx alignment?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
trebuchet tabby
trebuchet tabby
Goon
trebuchet tabby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:47 pm

I want to think it says town.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by Amrun »

Why all the qualifiers?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

trebuchet tabby
trebuchet tabby
Goon
trebuchet tabby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:55 pm

Because although it's almost always been town players in games I've played, I've seen a couple players who get that fatalistic as scum. Happened recently in an open game I played. Will see what I can dig up in the meta pile.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 456, trebuchet tabby wrote:

I very much understand the sense of fatalism where posts like this one come from. It's not a good place to act from in mafia.
This isn't from a fatalistic POV. Hell, I only have 3 votes on me. The reason this is a good strategic move for town is because:

-d3x probably won't drop the tunnel until I'm dead
------d3x is an overall good scum hunter and though wrong this time, if I'm dead, he can move on more readily. That's not to say he won't look for scum while tunneling, but he'll spend more time there.
-I don't need to be anywhere even close to a LYLO situation...period.
-My "PR" is worse than playing VT and I will likely forget 3 times again in the future and lose my vote for the day....again. This could be MAJORLY bad for town near end game and turn a LYLO into an insta-loss.
-With the suspicion surrounding me, even though I'm a sure kill for scum at night, they won't do it.
------If I were scum, I'd keep this slot alive as long as possible to get to a LYLO situation with this slot in it.

I don't see any benefit of keeping me alive today unless there is a major scum-slip from scum between now and my lynch. Unless you can say for certain that these "defeatist" posts are 100% from town kthx, then I need to die sooner than later, and I'd rather sooner tbh.
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by thenewearth »

In post 419, Jake from State Farm wrote:Oh peace, you asked me about new earth? I have him as mildly scummy. He made comments about me and when I asked him to clarify what he meant, he instead called me town and moved on. I don't see why he would ignore it, especially when it was what he was using to call me scummy. I'm ok with votes on him but this chk/maestro slot is confirmed scum at this point.

Old skiers never die, they just go downhill
To clarify, I was calling you null and I didn't want to vote you.
But if it was between you and dx3 I would choose you.
Provided that it was JUST you and dx3

-----------

Spoiler: Reasons why we should vote peacbringer
1) Votes without reasons. And I'm pretty sure he's out of RVS by this time.

Posts#25, #35, #180 supports this.

2) Doesn't give a solid read. He seems so sure of himself when voting and in voting only, but his posts aren't.
I haven't seen him vote someone with suffice reasons. Almost like he can't find reasons because he KNOWS who town are, which can be acquitted with being scum.

3) Sheeping votes. Which would be supported by statement #2. Since he can't give a solid reason, he hides behind reason's of others.
Posts #325, #420 support this.

4) Never pursues his initial target. Like he was wishy washy with his reads, and this again, would be supported by statement #2.
Take his vote on me for example.
He votes me on post #180.
In post #264, sure he comments on my statements, but is only justified by "I DON'T PLAY MS STYLE!!!"
Then he seemed sure on voting me in post #325 which would seem silly because he comments on others but goes "LOL NOPE IMMA GO THIS WAY". And conveniently it's after pyro's posts, which would be supported by my statement #3
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

LOL, you can find a # of ways to vote me any given game, any give day. NE.
I am not, nor ever have been a read/tell player. (explanatory)
Everything you describe TNE you can describe in any game I play.
Nice summing up of what I do in any given game though. Kudos.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by Amrun »

I like post 461, but even if it's genuine and not successful ate, it's correct. It shouldn't be in lylo and I want it lynched today. Still more likely to flip scum than town, but even if town would be very bad in lylo.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

for the curious- sample page from where I come from-
Spoiler:
BobbySac
gfym
General

Re: It's Day 3 - Bring Beer For Me

« Reply #200 on: Today at 04:29:39 PM »

Meeting

Ignore Report to moderator Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sinn Fein
Major
General
You know nothing...

« Reply #201 on: Today at 04:31:22 PM »

Moo - cow
Buzz - bee
Pop - cork
klop - horse's feet
eek - shoes
Cock-a-doodle-doo - rooster
hoo - owl
dibble dopp- rain
choo choo - train
blurp - horn
slurp - cat drinking
tick/tock - clock
knock knock - hand on door
sizzle - egg frying (really should have been a PJ imo)
grum - hippo chewing gum
pip - goldfish kissing
Boom - thunder
splat - lightning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sinn Fein
Major
General
You know nothing...

« Reply #202 on: Today at 04:34:06 PM »

Quote from: Sinn Fein on Today at 04:31:22 PM

Moo - cow
Buzz - bee
Pop - cork
klop - horse's feet
eek - shoes
hoo - owl
dibble dopp- rain
choo choo - train
whisper - butterfly
blurp - horn
slurp - cat drinking
tick/tock - clock
grum - hippo chewing gum
pip - goldfish kissing
Boom - thunder
splat - lightning

ETA whisper - butterfly

snowmonkey
HOLY CRAP
General

« Reply #203 on: Today at 04:35:24 PM »

Quote from: BobbySac on Today at 03:47:32 PM

Don't lynch him. Not yet at least.

I'm voting betts...for now.

Turtle
The Modicus
General
The Reptile Formerly Known as D<3

« Reply #204 on: Today at 04:37:31 PM »

Quote from: Sinn Fein on Today at 04:34:06 PM

Quote from: Sinn Fein on Today at 04:31:22 PM

Moo - cow
Buzz - bee
Pop - cork
klop - horse's feet
eek - shoes
hoo - owl
dibble dopp- rain
choo choo - train
whisper - butterfly
blurp - horn
slurp - cat drinking
tick/tock - clock
grum - hippo chewing gum
pip - goldfish kissing
Boom - thunder
splat - lightning

ETA whisper - butterfly

but no nerp nerp?

dumb book imo

snowmonkey
HOLY CRAP
General

« Reply #205 on: Today at 04:37:43 PM »

Quote from: Sinn Fein on Today at 03:58:45 PM

Quote from: admiral55 on Today at 03:54:51 PM

Quote from: nysfl2 on Today at 03:52:45 PM

Quote from: admiral55 on Today at 03:51:09 PM

Quote from: billypritchard on Today at 03:46:58 PM

Screw it. Nothing in my PM says I can't share what I hear.

N1: "save X's view imo"
N2: "Should we vote manip one of our own? It's not like the manip is that great overall anyway."

The 'imo' is a nice touch.

My guess would be those are actual BG board quotes, even if it is a fake

You think? If it's a fake, it definitely points to a couple of different players who use that word a lot.

So this is what you pick out? Instead of ignoring the whole, I am not going to give you "X"? Really?

Either you get a snippet of an actual post, or you do not, imo

:o

snowmonkey
HOLY CRAP
General

« Reply #206 on: Today at 04:38:22 PM »

Quote from: Turtle on Today at 03:59:51 PM

Quote from: admiral55 on Today at 03:54:51 PM

Quote from: nysfl2 on Today at 03:52:45 PM

Quote from: admiral55 on Today at 03:51:09 PM

N2: "Should we vote manip one of our own? It's not like the manip is that great overall anyway."

The 'imo' is a nice touch.

My guess would be those are actual BG board quotes, even if it is a fake

You think? If it's a fake, it definitely points to a couple of different players who use that word a lot.

not me. imo.

:blank:

magichat
General

« Reply #207 on: Today at 04:41:08 PM »

Quote from: billypritchard on Today at 03:39:03 PM

Quote from: BobbySac on Today at 03:37:09 PM

Quote from: billypritchard on Today at 03:34:23 PM

Quote from: Turtle on Today at 03:31:51 PM

vote billy

i like that he gave it an effort though.

Probably should step back a bit and think this through. I'm GGRP, and I can get info from the BG. They are shitting their pants right now, and I'm sure planning on killing me tonight. Much too dangerous to leave around.

For future reference, whether you're telling the truth or not, this didn't help.

Sorry, DH just annoys me sometimes.

:lmao:

magichat
General

« Reply #208 on: Today at 04:42:58 PM »

WTF? Who is X?

snowmonkey
HOLY CRAP
General

« Reply #209 on: Today at 05:01:51 PM »

Quote from: magichat on Today at 04:42:58 PM

WTF? Who is X?

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/images/new ... anellx.jpg

spOOfy
Mod-confirmed idiot

« Reply #210 on: Today at 05:03:01 PM »

Official Day 3 Vote Tally

16 players remain; 5 votes needed for a lynch.

billyp (2) - guppy, turtle
betts (1) - snow

Yet to vote (13): greco, sinn fein, admiral, pocketpasser, bryhamm, billyp, nysfl, betts, magichat, bobsac, acerfc, worm, dwayne-eg

Sinn Fein
Major
General
You know nothing...

« Reply #211 on: Today at 05:09:24 PM »

While I don't want to believe this claim, I'd hate to lynch a GG here. Problem is, unless a BG comes in here and confirms this - it isn't working itself out anytime soon.

If we were to assume it was true, the only thing we know is that the BGs have a view and a vote manip. I am guessing they are not shaking in their boots over that.

Turtle
The Modicus
General

« Reply #212 on: Today at 05:17:46 PM »

Quote from: magichat on Today at 04:41:08 PM

Quote from: billypritchard on Today at 03:39:03 PM

Quote from: BobbySac on Today at 03:37:09 PM

Quote from: billypritchard on Today at 03:34:23 PM

Quote from: Turtle on Today at 03:31:51 PM

vote billy

i like that he gave it an effort though.

Probably should step back a bit and think this through. I'm GGRP, and I can get info from the BG. They are shitting their pants right now, and I'm sure planning on killing me tonight. Much too dangerous to leave around.

For future reference, whether you're telling the truth or not, this didn't help.

Sorry, DH just annoys me sometimes.

:lmao:

cunt is as cunt does

Turtle
The Modicus
General

« Reply #213 on: Today at 05:19:49 PM »

Quote from: Sinn Fein on Today at 05:09:24 PM

While I don't want to believe this claim, I'd hate to lynch a GG here. Problem is, unless a BG comes in here and confirms this - it isn't working itself out anytime soon.

If we were to assume it was true, the only thing we know is that the BGs have a view and a vote manip. I am guessing they are not shaking in their boots over that.

two useless snippets that both have to do with moves.

of all the gin joints....

betts4
General
TWSS

« Reply #214 on: Today at 05:26:15 PM »

Back! my aunt is going to be okay and my pain in the ass cousins are with their dad now.

Now I am frantically reading thru day 2 and day 3.

betts4
General
TWSS

« Reply #215 on: Today at 05:27:24 PM »

what's the latest :vc:

Unlynchable Guppy- Now with added "Beast mode"
WARNING: guppyjuice is addictive and can impact your health. If you have the sudden urge to vote guppy seek medical attention immediately or you are doomed!
General

« Reply #216 on: Today at 05:31:27 PM »

Modify

okay, lousy claim... but go ahead and leave him to be vigged...
but not moving my vote, this should be easy and if he is not lying we lose really nothing as that is all useless.
Modify message

Report to moderator 74.5.70.217

WARNING: guppyjuice is addictive and can impact your health. If you have the sudden urge to vote guppy seek medical attention immediately or you are doomed!
General

« Reply #217 on: Today at 05:31:52 PM »

Modify

Quote from: betts4 on Today at 05:27:24 PM

look upModify message

snowmonkey
HOLY CRAP
General

« Reply #218 on: Today at 05:32:29 PM »

Quote from: Turtle on Today at 05:19:49 PM

I had a role one time that allowed me to see bg posts with names redacted.

http://www.packmentality.net/forum/inde ... #msg864600

vote inhim
trudy picks two numbers and gets to view a post from the bg board with names redacted.
vi tommorow imo...

ExactRy.
No bussing here. We are real men BG's, and as Worm pointed out to me long ago, we are the GG's.
The rest of them are the BG's, except the Colonel, he's just misguided for now.

So either...
Someone else found him or opps it was KRS and we just offed him.
If KRS was the Colonel he may have had 2 lives.

Doh we killed our other BG?

betts4
General
TWSS

« Reply #219 on: Today at 05:38:58 PM »

Quote from: Unlynchable Guppy- Now with added "Beast mode" on Today at 05:31:52 PM

Quote from: betts4 on Today at 05:27:24 PM

look up

do'h!

(thanks)

Worm
slimy ninja assassin
General

« Reply #220 on: Today at 05:47:36 PM »

Anyone expecting to see names revealed in a role like that is just being obtuse or spreading currency.

General

« Reply #221 on: Today at 05:55:34 PM »

Modify

eh, unvote
Modify message

Sinn Fein
Major
General
You know nothing...

« Reply #222 on: Today at 06:16:39 PM »

Quote from: Worm on Today at 05:47:36 PM

Anyone expecting to see names revealed in a role like that is just being obtuse or spreading currency.

:shrug: kind of a wasted role without names.

magichat
General

« Reply #223 on: Today at 06:24:40 PM »

Tending to agree with this.

magichat
General

« Reply #224 on: Today at 06:28:51 PM »

Expecting, no. But what does the role achieve otherwise?

Also, redacting the names doesnt feel like the way I'd expect Spoofy to mod.

Turtle
The Modicus
General

« Reply #225 on: Today at 06:30:47 PM »

Quote from: magichat on Today at 06:24:40 PM

Tending to agree with this.

you would ya cunt

;)

billypritchard
General

« Reply #226 on: Today at 07:03:43 PM »

Quote from: Sinn Fein on Today at 06:16:39 PM

Funny, I thought I got pretty decent info, considering the role. Could have been some shit like 'Who should we kill?' or 'Isn't X a real cunt?'

billypritchard
General

« Reply #227 on: Today at 07:06:51 PM »

One thing I thought was weird is that we haven't seen any votes manipulated, at least I don't think so. Perhaps they have some indication they're being listened to? It makes sense though in conjunction with the reduced lynch total today. Be a good way to sneak a hammer in.

billypritchard
General

« Reply #228 on: Today at 07:08:19 PM »

Quote from: magichat on Today at 06:28:51 PM

Playing the role of Hulk The Mod Second Guesser will now be Magichat.

billypritchard
General

« Reply #229 on: Today at 07:09:18 PM »

Quote from: betts4 on Today at 05:26:15 PM

Back! my aunt is going to be okay and my pain in the ass cousins are with their dad now.

Now I am frantically reading thru day 2 and day 3.

:banned:

billypritchard
General

« Reply #230 on: Today at 07:09:39 PM »

betts, you bad?

Turtle
The Modicus
General

« Reply #231 on: Today at 07:16:42 PM »

Quote from: billypritchard on Today at 07:06:51 PM

One thing I thought was weird is that we haven't seen any votes manipulated, at least I don't think so. Perhaps they have some indication they're being listened to? It makes sense though in conjunction with the reduced lynch total today. Be a good way to sneak a hammer in.

which would make guys who were "reckless" with the 5 vote thing look suspect. imo. imo. imo. imo.

i love you, man.

Turtle
The Modicus
General

« Reply #232 on: Today at 07:19:31 PM »

i said it b4 and i'll say it again, as fakes go this one isn't half bad and i applaud the effort. too many guys don't even try anymore.

magichat
General

« Reply #233 on: Today at 07:25:00 PM »

Quote from: billypritchard on Today at 07:03:43 PM

Quote from: Sinn Fein on Today at 06:16:39 PM

Funny, I thought I got pretty decent info, considering the role. Could have been some shit like 'Who should we kill?' or 'Isn't X a real cunt?'

What is the mechanism by which you get the snippet?

Is there any choice involved on your part?

magichat
General

« Reply #234 on: Today at 07:32:01 PM »

Quote from: billypritchard on Today at 07:08:19 PM

Quote from: magichat on Today at 06:28:51 PM

Playing the role of Hulk The Mod Second Guesser will now be Magichat.

The mod said he wrote this 2 years ago. If expect that someone in that 2 years need find time to make your role not f'in reek.

You don't really add any value except maybe as a kind of scholar. Your role isn't even useful as a way of confirming yourself.

And frankly I'd expect a whisper whisper to be able to send a message to someone rather than hear something.

Other than that it all seems fine.

I'm hanging around so I can hammer. Imo.

BobbySac
gfym
General

« Reply #235 on: Today at 07:53:27 PM »

Apparently every role other than seer is useless.

magichat
General

« Reply #236 on: Today at 08:28:37 PM »

Quote from: BobbySac on Today at 07:53:27 PM

Apparently every role other than seer is useless.

I'm confused. Saying what we think of shitty fakes and other stuff is wrong this time?

Can you tell us this in the signup threads or something? Avoids confusion.

Greco
In
General
I have a vagina fetish

« Reply #237 on: Today at 08:40:42 PM »

vote billyp

Whispers are overrated
Real whisper should stay hidden
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

ugly read/format though... have fun with it...lol
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by Elyse »

I think chk replacing out is a town tell if anything. As scum, why would he care about an annoying post restriction if it hurts town anyway?

But I don't like the idea of "lynching kthx before LyLo" when we should be trying to avoid LyLo. I'd rather lynch a scummy player right now than a player who's probably town just to avoid something we might not even come to.

Also, PB, do you honestly expect anyone to read through that massive quote wall? What is it supposed to do?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Amrun »

Pretending I said he wasn't scummy or probably would flip town... Nice cherry picking there.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by Elyse »

Where did I say those were your opinions?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 467, Elyse wrote:I think chk replacing out is a town tell if anything. As scum, why would he care about an annoying post restriction if it hurts town anyway?

But I don't like the idea of "lynching kthx before LyLo" when we should be trying to avoid LyLo. I'd rather lynch a scummy player right now than a player who's probably town just to avoid something we might not even come to.

Also, PB, do you honestly expect anyone to read through that massive quote wall? What is it supposed to do?
Not really...more a passive aggressive tweak... someone will try and sort through it though...
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

PB is town
The Slovak Prince
The Slovak Prince
Townie
The Slovak Prince
Townie
Townie

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:06 pm

In post 467, Elyse wrote:I think chk replacing out is a town tell if anything. As scum, why would he care about an annoying post restriction if it hurts town anyway?

This is a classic scum-post guys
The Slovak Prince
The Slovak Prince
Townie
The Slovak Prince
Townie
Townie

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:08 pm

and 461 is just reeking of townie, town, townieness
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer