zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:02 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

anti-climactic hammer
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:38 pm

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

In post 2452, BROseidon wrote:VOTE: rach
for anybody who does not understand why bro is scum look at this.
just look at it.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:14 pm

Post by BROseidon »

So it's scummy to let town stall out to a no-lynch>?

Got it.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:18 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Err, not let town stall out to a no-lynch.

Typing >.>
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:31 pm

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

got a reads list yet?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:37 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

BRO wrote:So it's scummy to let town stall out to a no-lynch>?

Got it.
More the fact that you're clearly still following the thread but not posting content.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Faster Than Light
Faster Than Light
Goon
Faster Than Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:48 pm

Post by Faster Than Light »

its pretty clear rach is scum vars

VOTE: Rach

i trusted you to have better judgement smh
This is a Hydra of Metal Sonic and Varsoon. Be prepared.
Sound of Silence
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:02 pm

Post by Sound of Silence »

If this doesn't get flashlynched tomorrow I will be greatly disappointed.
Also this head is in limited access until Wednesday.
Sound of Silence
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:11 pm

EDIT
DELETE
Reads:

Town
FTL
notscience
BnB
Venmar
Trust Fund
TD
Ghostlin
Aj The Epic
zMuffinMan
Bert/znon/Saki
Desperado
nickthename
Rach

Null
Andrius (fery have him as town I think)
Nachomamma (I think fery have him as leaning town)
mastin2
Mac

Scum
nhammen/Mala
BROseidon
skull/mutley
Sound of Silence
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Sound of Silence
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:12 pm

Um stupid iPod
That edit delete thing is from QT. don't mind it.
Faster Than Light
Faster Than Light
Goon
Faster Than Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:42 pm

Post by Faster Than Light »

In post 2460, Sound of Silence wrote:
If this doesn't get flashlynched tomorrow I will be greatly disappointed.
Also this head is in limited access until Wednesday.
yes pls

lurkerbro is a scumbro
This is a Hydra of Metal Sonic and Varsoon. Be prepared.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:16 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 1.24 (Final)

[11] RachMarie (zMuffinMan, Desperado, Nachomamma8, Ghostlin, BeautyAndTheBeast, Aj The Epic, Sound of Silence, Andrius, Trust Fund, Saki, BROseidon)

[4] Andrius (Malakittens, RachMarie, Faster Than Light, TiphaineDeath)
[3] nickthename (mastin2, Mutleyddmc, notscience)
[1] BROseidon (Mac)
[1] mastin2 (nickthename)
[1] TiphaineDeath (Venmar)

With 21 alive, it is 11 to lynch.

A Lynch has been reached. Scene incoming.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:03 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

~R&D Wing, Solaris~

Krelian was dying.

This fact was not remarkable in and of itself - one did not survive 500 years without a bit of outside help. But he knew, even with the colonies of nanomachines artificially extending his lifespan, that even he could not live forever.

And perhaps he was, at long last, testing the limits of what even medical science could do for him. The treatments, which at first could be spaced apart as far as a few years, were now required weekly. They were painful, and they made him lethargic to the point where he needed as much as a full day’s recovery.

And the goal of making contact with the ‘Wave Existence’ seemed as far away as it had ever been.

Krelian stood up from the lab bench he’d been sitting on and slowly walked into his attached study, where he poured himself a drink and settled himself into a more comfortable seat. The picture of Sophia, the late Holy Mother of Nisan, stood in its frame where it always did. Not a day went by when he did not feel the pangs of regret upon seeing her face, but lately that pain had increased tenfold.

And not simply because he’d failed - that was more a matter of personal pride than anything. No, it was because at this late hour of his life, it was impossible to look back on the life he’d lived and not be utterly ashamed at the lives he’d sacrificed. He doubted he would meet Sophia again beyond this life, but she would be righteous to condemn his actions, no matter how well-intentioned they seemed to him at the time.

He settled down into his chair, putting his drink glass on the table. Perhaps he would live to see another day. Perhaps he would even make it to his next scheduled treatment, as little as that appealed to him now. But the day would soon come where he would depart this world for good.

That thought had once sent him into a panic - the nanomachines in his body had been his insurance card against death, after all. Now it seemed to him a gentle reassurance, that all things, even his own grotesque existence, would eventually be washed away along the sands of time.

RachMarie -
Krelian, Mad Scientist of the Solaris Empire,
was lynched Day 1.

A Mad Scientist can assign passive abilities to other players.

It is now Night 1. Actions due in (expired on 2013-08-28 09:00:00)
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:09 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

~24 hours left for actions.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:17 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

~Aveh Outskirts~

“Didn’t they tell you that I used to be the Element of Fire at Jugend, old man?”

It took more self-control than Sigurd knew he had to bite his tongue. He’d of course been briefed beforehand, and knew exactly what Seraphita, besides being
unable to shut her mouth for five seconds,
was capable of.

Still, the fact that this girl had been his direct successor after he’d fled the city years ago did not particularly impress him. And in her case, it was Solaris that decided they didn’t need
her
anymore, rather than the other way around.

They’d been assigned to do reconnaissance on the northern side of Aveh territory, a place he had vested interest in the reoccupation of. Currently, the Sect of the Holy Mother was providing aid to Lahan to the even further North, and the two of them would, hopefully, detect any retaliatory action in time to evacuate.

“You don’t say,” he remarked with minimal effort, while committing his undivided attention to the HUD in the cockpit of his gear.

Seraphita apparently took that as an invitation to continue. She’d started off talking about her experiences at the academy, but transitioned seamlessly to more mundane topics such as her hair.

Sigurd had continued to tune her out until she, in the midst of talking about a new pair of combat boots she’d been instructed to test out, had casually mentioned the name
Krelian.

His blood turned cold. Not many people knew that name, and if Krelian had been taking a more active role in the Jugend academy, then it followed that he was in the midst of attempting to make a bid for power.

Sigurd knew who he would find pulling the strings at the other end.

His introspection had all but allowed him to ignore both Seraphita’s incessant prattling AND his gear’s readouts when a shockwave rocked his gear, jolting him out of his reverie.

And Seraphita was suddenly a different person. “2 marks, maybe a mile and a half South. Currently inbound, ETA maybe 90 seconds?”

Sigurd was so taken aback at this sudden display of competence that he didn’t know what to say. And although she couldn’t see his face, she responded in turn. “I get that a lot. Lowers people’s barriers. Lucky you’re on my side, hmm?”

Sigurd couldn’t help a ghost of a smile forming on his face. “…You may take point,” was all he said, which was as generous a tip of his hat he could give in such a situation.

“Woohoo! Let’s kick some Solarian
asses!

If he’d been in a position to slam his head on his panel, he most certainly would have been doing just that.

A bright pink blur blew past him as he struggled to follow in its wake, radioing for backup as he did. The first skirmishes of the battle for Aveh had begun.

He would not fail his people again.

(This arc will continue later)

Sound of Silence -
Seraphita, Vanilla Townie of the Nisan Alliance,
was killed Night 1.

Saki -
Sigurd Harcourt, Vanilla Townie of the Nisan Alliance,
was killed Night 1.

Day 2 begins now.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:17 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 2.0

[18] Not Voting (Aj The Epic, Andrius, BeautyAndTheBeast, BROseidon, Desperado, Faster Than Light, Ghostlin, Mac, mastin2, Nachomamma8, Malakittens, nickthename, notscience, Mutleyddmc, TiphaineDeath, Trust Fund, Venmar, zMuffinMan)

With 18 alive, it is 10 to lynch.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-09-11 09:30:00)
beefycheese
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:21 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Vote: BRO
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:24 am

Post by Mutleyddmc »

VOTE: saki

Oh no I already killed that little shit
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:30 am

Post by Saki »

WHAT
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT

BAH
FUCKING BAH
retired
LoL - Atlantica / Viera Assassin (NA)
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
GTKAS: Saki
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:30 am

Post by BROseidon »

Catchup post time. You can ignore everything about SOS being scummy >.>

Catchup from where I went V/LA:

1397- Desp misrep of Venmar is awkward as balls. Desp also throws some pressure at Rach, but the pressure looks a bit awkward for some reason.

1398- Wow that post is horrible. I find that Rach tends to have some scumhunting in her flufftastic posts when she has scum to hunt, but when she doesn’t have scum to hunt she can’t fake it very well. Defending Rach on her meta does not look good here.

1400- Very townie post from Thez slot.

1411- I’m super wary of this post now that Rach has flipped scum. This is a super easy place for Rach to have been coached pregame. Given the caliber of players in this game, I would expect something like this to have happened.

1415- Still think Rach could have been coached through it.

1417- Our conftown manages to make a huge part of the town still want to lynch/vig him >:C

1419- Wow, a cogent NS post that makes sense. If Rach wasn’t coached to scumread/nullread her buddies, NS is probably on the right track.

1428- Bad post is bad.

1430- Thez slot is the most town thing in this game holy fuck.

1435- I wish you would push things because the few posts leading up to this put me on the same page. Rach+SOS+Nacho+Mala looking like a pretty good hypothesis at this point.

1436- Syry you are seriously like my favorite player ever. Where do you find all these gifs?

1445- If Nacho flips scum one of bnb/SOS is basically confscum from this post, as far as I’m concerned.

From votecount 1.10:

[6] Andrius (BeautyAndTheBeast, Sound of Silence, notscience, Trust Fund, Malakittens, RachMarie)
[6] RachMarie (zMuffinMan, Andrius, Desperado, Faster Than Light, thezmon221, TiphaineDeath)

Given that Rach flipped scum and Andy is most likely town as a result, I would guess 1-2 buddies on the Andy wagon with 0-1 on the Rach wagon (Muffin or FTL might be a bus. Andy, TD, Desp, and Thez are all town as fuck).

1458- Ooh an AJ post. This post is insanely town. Like, 150-200% town.

1462- This continues to look more like town Mac.

1465- So incredibly bad that I want to call you scum, but it could just be being horribly wrong.

1467- That post looks like it came from town-Ghost, although my experience is still relatively limited with him.

1481- There are a lot of words I’d use to describe Orc, and “nice” isn’t one of them. <3 him, though.

1485- “If you are town this game I am very impressed.” <–Did this ping like crazy to anyone else, because the awkward as balls question+double failure to contract makes me want to lynch with fire. Also wow this post is literally going after every soft target he can find. Oh yeah, scum Nacho=town Skull.

1495- “We conveniently have hydra dissonance over the scum please let us ‘resolve’ it while we lynch someone who is town.” >:C

1504- Okay this is horrible. Town read revoked. Never let anyone coast on the promise of content later >:C

1509- lol. Venmar looks sort of bad here and for his next several posts, but it doesn’t fit into the theory I’m building. Gonna keep tabs on this one.

1521- Why were people consistently going “Are you scum with Andy” when scum with Rach was an equally strong link? A bunch of people scumreading Andy made that connection, but nobody scumreading Rach seemed to make that push. Makes me think Nacho is maybe town and that I need to step back again.

1529- Okay I’ll drop Nacho scum and push Venmar scum instead. Venmar be lookin’ horribad.

1535- Appeal to authority about something that is wrong? If you are town, I’m just gonna quote this post-game and laugh at how wrong it is.

1538- “I'm still watching. I'm not sure BRO would feel uncomfortable wearing the Xenoblade recent win cloak as scum at all.” Strange thing to post given that your last comment about me was calling my misrep of SoS’s post count “scummy.”

1547- Quote followed the stuff about me back a bit and read a bit into the area that I missed. 1158 is a strange rep of my game. Not gonna talk about it now because lol self-meta, but someone remind me to talk about this post-game.

1587- I’m sorry I ever called you scum. 10/10 would read again. Disagree with the Andy scumread, though, if for no other reasons than wagon (and Nick for that matter fits awkwardly in there. I don’t think it’s mathematically possible for all 3 of the day-ending wagons to be scum unless scum super-bus each other. You get 2/3, maybe, but even that I’m dubious to jump on).

1588- That is actually the best way to scumhunt, imo. Mafia is about trying to construct the narrative of the actions scum take, and that is often easiest to see by looking at the links between players over the individual actions of any singular player. That Mastin can juggle that all during day 1 and piece together a narrative like that is scary impressive.

1592- I think you’re wrong about Andy, still. Well made argument, though.

1598- No, we are not arguing “omg we might lose a strong player if we mislynch.” We can’t afford to make that argument this game, at all. The entire player list is made up of insanely strong players.

1608- That list is horrible. It’s too shitty of a list to come from scum >.>

1613- Then you adjust the narrative, try to use the new information from the later days to reconstruct the flow of the game.

1617- You mean days 2 and 4. Rach was the day 3 lynch. Also that Varsoon lynch was horrible and it was a pleasure to push it as scum with Orc.

1623- 10/10 would read this post again.

1639- Brb lynching Mala and then lynching you if she flips scum. Seriously, the self meta+WIFOM in here is disgusting.

1691- What does Nacho’s response tell you about how he wants to approach this game?

1700- Thank you for the tl;dr. I’m not reading that shit right now. If you are scum, 10/10 you deserve a scummy or something for that amount of effort.

1721- Dance around 1700 much? Holy fuck dude…

1738- You forgot me in your read list ☹

1770- And then you called lurker-bro scum-bro at the end of the day? You only get so much town-equity from the Bank of BROseidon for 10k word posts. You can burn through all of it.

1835- For being the single player with the most experience with me on-site, you are being really soft in how you’re reading me. Soft-Nacho is boring, and probably scum.

1838- Maybe you should notice something from this…

1858- This is how you read someone. Even if it involves being wrong.

1873- There are not enough l’s and o’s to articulate my response to this post.

1898- >:C

1918- I want you to be scum so bad, but then you post shit like this.

Mut and Saki are both probably town that was the dumbest pissing match I’ve ever read.

1971- Eh, at least you’ve explained why you have jack for a read on me.

2025- Still need more l’s and o’s.

2089- Good point, but Rach flipped scum.

2108- The post of mine you linked had plenty of content. Lrn2notdeathtunnel.

2112- Oh look what Rach flipped how sad for my read on you now…

2225- Except I put in that effort in Xenoblade… I STAYED UP UNTIL 4AM WHEN I HAD A 9AM CLASS TYPING CATCHUP POSTS IN THAT GAME A WEEK BEFORE FINALS PERIOD. HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY COMMITMENT TO PLAYING AN AWESOME SCUMGAME.

2248- It concerns me mildly that Andy townread me that strongly, especially when everyone else is either “OMG SCUM MUST LYNCH” or “leaning town but not really sure.”

2291- I feel great for stealing Saki’s hammer ^_^

Oh yeah btw Andy is super town here.

2310- I still need more l’s and o’s.

2322- And yet I’m the one who hammered the scum four hours before deadline ^_^ (we’ll ignore FTL showing up as a 12th vote)

Okay I’m just being a dick about this now. #sorrynotsorry.

Lol @ nick dancing around the wagons. Okay one of BnB or Nick is definitely scum at this point. I don’t see this not being the case.

2454- Still not enough l’s and o’s.

2463- This is what I was referring to in my note earlier on MS’s inconsistency.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:31 am

Post by BROseidon »

Btw totes think the lynch should be Mala or Nacho today.

VOTE: Mala
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:37 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

seeing as you obviously wrote that all overnight, the least you could have done is linked the posts you're commenting on. woulda taken you an extra minute or two to add [post] tags.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”