PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:03 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 596, Porochaz wrote:yarn... self meta yawn...

means nothing... relying on that is stupid... yet your too stubborn to actually make a defence... sigh.
oh bullshit, you are too blinded by the personality differences between you and me and your case is only that. It is lazy to dismiss something as "self meta" hell, you can handily dismiss any defense as "self meta. " And it is not self-meta to point out there are differences. And since you have no prior exposure to me and no understanding of the nature of how I play which what I explained. I am a reaction, intutuion based player. Where I get logical is once we get claims, get vote counts and can look at voting. Anything else is my looking at tone, consistentcy, and other elements. Something I do a decent job at. All this blah blah blah noise of making "cases" by quote mining and other things to make a person "appear" scummy would be laughed at and summarily lynched. (The point of the passive aggressive tweak, if you slog through it you would see that posts are short and none of the "blah blah blah" posting that goes on here). Where I come from Day one is heavy schtick. In fact most of the game still consists of heavy stick and frequent one liners. People rarely explain their votes. Often what you get is they are scum. See people where I come from value there information and "tell reads" and do not announce it to public as once it is out there it becomes less than useful. So your pointing at me is essentially for being the ying to your yang and the exact opposite. Nothing has been game related. Oh, and please explain your perception of my interactions on the "neighbor outing" and delineate why you think that is a scum reaction. You have been lazy, unable to get past differences, and cherry picking what to point at because you have an issue with me. So either you are scum or just a jerk. Period.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:08 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 597, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 594, PeaceBringer wrote:Jake I am starting to become concerned... you acknowledged that TNE may be scum but you have gone all different sorts of direction... you clearing TNE tell me why and assure me you are not scum...
just a concern. RIght now either run up TNE or lynch the VT macho as I don't trust KT's play lately.
i'm not concerned about you being concerned. I said TNE was mildly scummy, I didn't say he may be scum. imo Amrun and tabby stand out because they aren't playing how I know them to play as town. That to me stands out more than the minor issue I had with TNE

I certainly am not trying to clear TNE but in the big picture I am less worried about that slot. I'd appreciate it if you don't tell me what to do either, I do what I want and don't really care if you approve of it or not.

What kind of flooring do alligator hunters use? Reptiles!
I would be shocked if you did. That wasn't meant to tell you what to do, that is my perspective. TNE or lycnh KT. You do what you do, I don't understand it. I got nothing on Amrun and Tabby. I followed your thoughts on elyse and now got digits pointing at me from it.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:14 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 600, PeaceBringer wrote:oh bullshit, you are too blinded by the personality differences between you and me and your case is only that
You're accusing Poro of attacking your playstyle, but your defenses are not concerned with your alignment. You're discrediting his attacks without anything substantial to back it up. Your defense is "this is null" rather than "I am town," and I think that's telling.

VOTE: PeaceBringer
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:27 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 601, PeaceBringer wrote:I followed your thoughts on elyse and now got digits pointing at me from it.
and? If you have done nothing wrong who cares if people FOS you. Defend yourself as best as you can and move on.

When Italian chefs die they become a pizza history.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:48 am

Post by d3x »

@Jeke - Es PB is useeng yuoo fur a cherecter veetness, dues thees represent hees nurmel pleyeeng? Dues he-a nurmelly deesmiss ceses egeeenst heem veet "lul meta" und "ve-a dun't get elung" ergooments?

Vhet is yuoor coorrent reed oon heem? Bork bork bork!
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:01 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 603, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 601, PeaceBringer wrote:I followed your thoughts on elyse and now got digits pointing at me from it.
and? If you have done nothing wrong who cares if people FOS you. Defend yourself as best as you can and move on.

When Italian chefs die they become a pizza history.
yeah, I get that... you know me though... you may be onto something with amrun...
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:10 am

Post by Amrun »

So all of a sudden I vote you and he "may be onto something" about me when you don't even RESPOND to my vote.

Yeah, Ph wagon is the best wagon.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:10 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 602, Amrun wrote:
In post 600, PeaceBringer wrote:oh bullshit, you are too blinded by the personality differences between you and me and your case is only that
You're accusing Poro of attacking your playstyle, but your defenses are not concerned with your alignment. You're discrediting his attacks without anything substantial to back it up. Your defense is "this is null" rather than "I am town," and I think that's telling.

VOTE: PeaceBringer

it is exactly what he is doing. My alignment is town. I don't go around shouting, oh I am town cause I did this and that that seem to be part and parcel to the way thigns go around here. Such nonesense is that. But if you must, the biggest town cred on
DAY FREAKING ONE,
is the reaction to Kyub and the neighborhood outing including my discussion of initial reaction of thinking it was mason. Feel free to run me all the way up though. But it is interesting to note that you here AMRUN yup on here to push momentum away from you. THat is the only realy reason for you vote here. THe rest is popy cock. ANd yes, the argumentation is popycock and null. It has no value other than getting others to jump on.
unvote, vote Amrun
TNE will again have to wait...

Let me ask you this, who is more likely to be on a mis-lynch on day one. SCum or Town? Town knows by and large who is who and pointing out who is such by and large is often done by scum. scum also don't necessarily jump from one person to next. We also do not know that Kthx is as claimed. His use of that was sketchy. I also find it very interesting how hard it is to get anyone to look at TNE as scum.
Thesre the facts, I am trying to sort out who and who is not scum. PEriod. I do it the way I do it so feel free to run up to claim and will see who was chainsawing or defelcting on to me if we get there.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:12 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 606, Amrun wrote:So all of a sudden I vote you and he "may be onto something" about me when you don't even RESPOND to my vote.

go for it... you vote for me is in whole # 4, scummy slot to be. Plenty of deflecting going on. Run me up. Go fo r it.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:44 am

Post by Amrun »

No slots are inherently scummier than other slots.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:48 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

If peace is town, he will be helpful to town. I'm not sold either way ATM but I'd rather lynch someone else.

@ d3, ill try to find my little orphan Annie decoder ring and ill get back to you.

I invited this girl to my house last night and she said she wated to see olive it.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:57 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 609, Amrun wrote:No slots are inherently scummier than other slots.
no not inherently, but here, 4 is a tipping point with the # It takes to get to lynch. It effectively establishese the wagon. Town may do it. It is note worthy as well that the only thing you pick on in my post, is "a spot is not inherently scummy" which by and large is accurate, but when you take into account behaviors and you take into account the play occuring, it is just one element. In particular, poor for you, as you have had a digits pointed your way. So you jump on, throw out some blah blah blah about my so called behavior in the game and presto here we are. FYI- the posting elements have changed quite a bit since I left. Before folks barely said a word. Now it seems in a lot of cases it is over kill and over explanation and dependent of who can present to most convinving fallacious arguement. The arguement against me is behavor x, y, and z exist so therefore scum do this is faulty as it ignores the context of the player, in this case me. And there is not a lack of content, it does exist. If that content was examined, while things have changed with me in the years, the behaviors referenced do not. So it is null. It seems even that you are prodding to see if I engage in a "trust tell" and proclaim I only "act this way" when town. That is real sketchy bait right there. But keep it up Amrun, you will expose your self further.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:59 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 606, Amrun wrote:So all of a sudden I vote you and he "may be onto something" about me when you don't even RESPOND to my vote.

oh an on this lovely post. I responded to jake real quick, as that was a simple post. Responding to you and your vote required more words.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:12 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

See amrun, a read of your play is quit interesting. You start out buddying up to me with slamming on a vote out of blue and criticized his random vote. You continued to do so. Then you went and through random crap at the hydra with tammy. You throw FOS here and there including TNE. Yet, you do not follow up your FOS. You make comments on others posting. Throw in a random declaration of someone being town. Chastise khtx on his poor vote analysis. Yet, then without any real examination procalim PB a good place to vote at a time when it hits the tipping point and you have some pressure from Jake. Mild but you do. It is a far stronger case at this point then the case on me or anyone else so far on this day one.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Porochaz »

STOP SAYING FUCKING TAMMY!!! I DONT KNOW WHO THAT IS! IF THERE IS A HYDRA IN THE GAME USE THE FUCKING HYDRA NAME OTHERWISE THERE IS NO POINT!!! ITS MAKING THIS GAME HARDER TO REREAD BY MASSES!
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:45 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 614, Porochaz wrote:STOP SAYING FUCKING TAMMY!!! I DONT KNOW WHO THAT IS! IF THERE IS A HYDRA IN THE GAME USE THE FUCKING HYDRA NAME OTHERWISE THERE IS NO POINT!!! ITS MAKING THIS GAME HARDER TO REREAD BY MASSES!
well just reacting to who is what and what was said. The hydra with Tammy is pyro... I had to look it up for what I was talking about had nothing to do with her and everything to do with Amrun's behavior.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:00 am

Post by Porochaz »

Apologies that was directed at all.

Your neighbour outing is at best nothing, at worst, quite scummy.

Neighbour means absolutely nothing in any situation. You blatantly outing it, after what was at least some effort to keep it quiet, well, what town reason is there for doing that?

Yep and a kind of strawman on this page too.

I have had interactions with you in one thread out of this, so you think Ive brought in outside influences into the game, here's the thing, I have almost certainly argued with Amrun outwith of games, Ive certainly disagreed with her opinion on occasion in discussion threads but guess what, I think she's town. As someone who I have known longer and disagreed with more, do you think I would be voting her on the basis of your thoughts?

I tell you what I am bored of, because yep, I can be a jerk. I am bored senseless of your attitude, the Yamichan attitude of "he doesn't like me, he is picking on me", guess what Im not. Anything that bears similarity to the phrases "On the site I play on" and "Oh but if you look at my other games" makes me want to go to sleep, I couldn't give a rats ass. Don't feel hard done to it's not you, I have said "self meta = no meta" in countless games. Go into MD, the phrase "play is probably quite different to what your used to" is used a lot. Your use of these arguments constantly to pass off scummy play is what is making me vote you. The fact that you didn't even attempt to make a response to what was a solid but easily defence is why Im voting for you. What Im not voting you for is the fact that your reintroduction to this site rubbed me the wrong way. If you hadn't made a thing about it, I would have forgotten it completely, I just don't care that much.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:00 am

Post by Porochaz »

Apologies that was directed at all.

Your neighbour outing is at best nothing, at worst, quite scummy.

Neighbour means absolutely nothing in any situation. You blatantly outing it, after what was at least some effort to keep it quiet, well, what town reason is there for doing that?

I have had interactions with you in one thread out of this, so you think Ive brought in outside influences into the game, here's the thing, I have almost certainly argued with Amrun outwith of games, Ive certainly disagreed with her opinion on occasion in discussion threads but guess what, I think she's town. As someone who I have known longer and disagreed with more, do you think I would be voting her on the basis of your thoughts?

I tell you what I am bored of, because yep, I can be a jerk. I am bored senseless of your attitude, the Yamichan attitude of "he doesn't like me, he is picking on me", guess what Im not. Anything that bears similarity to the phrases "On the site I play on" and "Oh but if you look at my other games" makes me want to go to sleep, I couldn't give a rats ass. Don't feel hard done to it's not you, I have said "self meta = no meta" in countless games. Go into MD, the phrase "play is probably quite different to what your used to" is used a lot. Your use of these arguments constantly to pass off scummy play is what is making me vote you. The fact that you didn't even attempt to make a response to what was a solid but easily defence is why Im voting for you. What Im not voting you for is the fact that your reintroduction to this site rubbed me the wrong way. If you hadn't made a thing about it, I would have forgotten it completely, I just don't care that much.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:02 am

Post by Porochaz »

To clarify, the tammy post wasn't directed a you, it was during my lookover the neighbour incident, and the mention of tammy and mara confused me, and when I scrolled on this page I thought it was amrun who said it. It was a general statement to all, including but not specifically to you.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:39 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 613, PeaceBringer wrote:See amrun, a read of your play is quit interesting. You start out buddying up to me with slamming on a vote out of blue and criticized his random vote. You continued to do so. Then you went and through random crap at the hydra with tammy. You throw FOS here and there including TNE. Yet, you do not follow up your FOS. You make comments on others posting. Throw in a random declaration of someone being town. Chastise khtx on his poor vote analysis. Yet, then without any real examination procalim PB a good place to vote at a time when it hits the tipping point and you have some pressure from Jake. Mild but you do. It is a far stronger case at this point then the case on me or anyone else so far on this day one.
Voting for someone who is RVS voting you is not "buddying." I'm soooo tired of hearing this term misused. I voted kthx because I had a scumread on him. TNE - valid, but I've looked at TNE's games and that slot is scummy and lurky no matter WHAT, and doesn't respond to much of anything, so I'm leaving it alone for now and seeing if context makes the slot clearer. I've examined plenty, and "random posts on others..." Guess what? That's playing the game. I don't post everything I think about a game. I have no pressure on me that I feel threatened by, or that anyone WOULD feel significantly threatened by.

There, now that that's done, "the case on you is stronger than the case on me" is a really scum-oriented way of thinking about vote placement and what you're doing in the game.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 568, trebuchet tabby wrote:
In post 561, Pyrotechnics wrote:Also ffery you've seen me as town too. I don't know what's keeping you from getting some kind of read you feel good about. I have near 40 games at this site so I'm not short on meta. I get it if you'd just feel better if syry posts, but that just reads kinda odd to me.
I've played one game with you. It happens to be one of the worst games I've ever played, and I took away very little useful experiential meta from that disaster. And Syr is a player I *think* I read well. I haven't been wrong about him yet. The things that worry me are mostly two of your reads: Amrun and kyubey. If you guys are town, then I'll weigh your Amrun read pretty heavily. We'll probably stick to sorting cabd/lynx on our own
I guess what I thought was weird about it is that you read me pretty easy that game with no experiental meta at the time, and I think that my game is a bit stronger than that game where I waffled like crazy for three days and voted town until I was finally night killed.

In post 574, Kyubey wrote:
In post 561, Pyrotechnics wrote:Though cabd - is there a particular reason you can't dance with me? I'm a better dancer, promise. And how can you not have a better read on us? You just, literally just, saw me as scum. You also just read me in a town game. I thought you considered yourself a good meta reader. If you're town you need to hand in your stripes.
You fooled the ever living fuck out of me. I mean you were my number one town read up until the guilty on you.(Now I know how ffery must have felt after AMOL) Syr has yet to. Also, I have a hydra with syr so I an be inside his head more easily.
I guess I can accept this. And thank you, I guess? I think my scum game is really poor and is really easily distinguished from my town game, but lately people have been telling me that's not the case. I'm really not used to people being paranoid of me because of a decent scum game. I still think there's a big tonal difference in my approach, but you might not get that until you've played with me a few times.
kyuby wrote:
You also just read me in a town game.
Which game are you referencing here?
You read mafia.raptured.

Hopefully Syry will remember to post tonight :/
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Oh for Poro -

<------TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY

Sorry couldn't resist.

Also I lynch day is my birthday awe. A scum flip would be a super nice present. How about you follow me on TNE?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

All following quotes are from Prozac:

It is not about the neighbor, it is about taking a post of someone else who viewed as a crumb and reacting to its as an outing. You think if I were scum I would react in such a manner, seriously? You think I am a noob to have such a reaction. Now that blantant crumb that stood out to me like a Red Neon sign resulted in a WTF reaction. That is it. You can argue null on it perhaps and only because you do not know me. THat was a genuine response.
I take the strawman you are suggesting is that I narrowed down your arguement to actions I do as playing the game. Correct. What you need me to break it down to specific complaints. YOu don't have one, really, other than things I do playing the game which have been all things you have stated you hate. Period. That is what I am referring to, so true to form, you vote what you hate. It has nothing to do with my scumminess.
I have had interactions with you in one thread out of this, so you think Ive brought in outside influences into the game,
which really is pointless and nothing to do with my response other than to file the piece of meta on how you respond to me. This has carried out in your reactions in this game. Labeling whatever I do as scummy, period. No examining anything further, just passively dismiss it. You are not finding scum. So either you are blinded by personality differences or you are yourself scum.
here's the thing, I have almost certainly argued with Amrun outwith of games, Ive certainly disagreed with her opinion on occasion in discussion threads but guess what, I think she's town. As someone who I have known longer and disagreed with more, do you think I would be voting her on the basis of your thoughts?
at the point is? did I ask you to vote amrun on the basis of my thoughts. Right there you set up an arguement to never listen to me and engage in fallacious argument of "I know better than you do" Do what you will with amrun. She jumped to my #1 suspect based on her reactions to me and looking closer to her interactions in thread. I don't give a whit if I agree with you.

I tell you what I am bored of, because yep, I can be a jerk. I am bored senseless of your attitude, the Yamichan attitude of "he doesn't like me, he is picking on me", guess what Im not.
now I have an attitude and you are setting up a straw man of the essence of my posts. What I actually said is the natural tendency of people when they first encounter me is to consider me scummy.
Anything that bears similarity to the phrases "On the site I play on" and "Oh but if you look at my other games" makes me want to go to sleep, I couldn't give a rats ass. Don't feel hard done to it's not you, I have said "self meta = no meta" in countless games.
yet in this game you have only pointed at me for such behavior. And by and a large you make it so you can dismiss what anyone says of there behavor.
Go into MD, the phrase "play is probably quite different to what your used to" is used a lot. Your use of these arguments constantly to pass off scummy play is what is making me vote you.
yet, you blanantly refuse to check if my behavior is scummy in relation to my play or not. YOu just react to things liek random votes, fishing, intution, random reaction checking
The fact that you didn't even attempt to make a response to what was a solid but easily defence is why Im voting for you.
the list was one I found boring and not worthy of responding to and responed in the way I do. YOu want long drawn out quote mining and blah blah blah blah blah. Not me. The fact that it was clearly an OMGUS really did not warrant my time. NOt I am taking for mor etime with your and amrun than TNE as there is nothing worth resonding to with THNE. Period.
What Im not voting you for is the fact that your reintroduction to this site rubbed me the wrong way. If you hadn't made a thing about it, I would have forgotten it completely, I just don't care that much.
the only real reference to it was the inital schtick/joking about how we wouldn't get along, then you come in all smary anholier than though saying you hate this, you hate that oh that play is scummy, self meta waa waaa waaa bascially criticizing anything I do period. Period. Must I quote mine and find them all for you... seriously. Take a good har look at yoursle bucko if you are not scum for you are doing exactly what I said, reacting to personality, maybe displaying some holier then thou pride and arrogance and setting self up as a great dictator as to how folks should play the game. And well if you are scum, then carry one.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 516, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 512, d3x wrote:
In post 509, Kthxbye wrote:So basically you completely agree with my p461 d3x?
Nu, in thet I steell theenk zeere's un ebufe-a rundum chunce-a thet yuoo're-a Scoom und p461 is predeeceted upun yuoo beeeng Toon. Bork bork bork!
I seriously can't wait to be lynched so I can yell at you for being so blindly wrong in your tunneling...
d3x - what did you think of this response to you. Is he capable of faking this type of indignation? This feels very similar to some of the frustration I've had when someone is tunneling me when I'm town and I feel like they should know better.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 619, Amrun wrote:
In post 613, PeaceBringer wrote:See amrun, a read of your play is quit interesting. You start out buddying up to me with slamming on a vote out of blue and criticized his random vote. You continued to do so. Then you went and through random crap at the hydra with tammy. You throw FOS here and there including TNE. Yet, you do not follow up your FOS. You make comments on others posting. Throw in a random declaration of someone being town. Chastise khtx on his poor vote analysis. Yet, then without any real examination procalim PB a good place to vote at a time when it hits the tipping point and you have some pressure from Jake. Mild but you do. It is a far stronger case at this point then the case on me or anyone else so far on this day one.
Voting for someone who is RVS voting you is not "buddying." I'm soooo tired of hearing this term misused. I voted kthx because I had a scumread on him. TNE - valid, but I've looked at TNE's games and that slot is scummy and lurky no matter WHAT, and doesn't respond to much of anything, so I'm leaving it alone for now and seeing if context makes the slot clearer. I've examined plenty, and "random posts on others..." Guess what? That's playing the game. I don't post everything I think about a game. I have no pressure on me that I feel threatened by, or that anyone WOULD feel significantly threatened by.

There, now that that's done, "the case on you is stronger than the case on me" is a really scum-oriented way of thinking about vote placement and what you're doing in the game.
no it wasn't the vote, it was the reaction, and it was suck up to the new guy by jumping on a RVS and push the train. Oh, and now you are saying you are doing exactly what I have said, playing the game. You pushing me into wagon territory is exactly what it looks like, a calculated action that oyu think you can get away with from certain people. I don't buy that you are not concerned about Jack's digits in your face. And now you claim, um, dismiss TNE now cause he is always scummy. This after you listing sever people making accusations but not voting. NOw claim it as play yet those who know you have said, nope not your town play.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”