Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Karnage has requested replacement. If no majority is reached for a lynch, a No Lynch will occur.

Also, regarding activity, I would just love to replace everyone, but I don't think I would even be able to do that. If it comes down to night, whoever still hasn't posted, (besides players who have notified that they are V/LA) will be replaced.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Mitillos has replaced Karnage; effective immediately.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Current Vote Count:

(L-3) MrBartlet - Mitillos, Siveure DtTrikyp, Jennifer
(L-4) likeabauss - Bert, Mutleyddmc
(L-5) mutleyddmc - likeabauss

Not Voting - NoctanNights, Sirtornado, frog, Darger, MrBartlet

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
You Are Worth It
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by Mitillos »

Hello everyone. I've been sort of skim-reading this game, so I should be able to catch up fairly quickly.

Unvote
, so that I can read over everything again and make my reads post.
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by Bert »

Guys, if you're checking in and not likely to be here again before the deadline elapses, please cast your vote

We have 26 hours remaining and I don't really want a no-lynch.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by Mitillos »

Alright, so here goes:

First off, wow, what a mess of a game. The mechanic, the D1 shenanigans, the D2 inactivity, everything.

Bert
: Voted for Saki twice in a row. A bit confusing, that. Then, he buddies Mutley and joins the bauss wagon, without giving anything substantial. Later, he makes a couple of non-points against bauss, essentially saying "I don't like his style". On D2, he says people have said nothing yet and is waiting for them, whilst at the same time saying nothing himself. Afterwards, starts pressing Siv a bit and appears to be doing a small effort to scumhunt. Could be legit, but by this point it seems doubtful. Furthermore, bauss asks him to answer his own question about whom he'd lynch. He says gut points to Siv, but doesn't vote Siv. This makes no sense at all. Also, he asks people to make their votes, but makes no effort to get anyone to vote for either his "scumread" or his wagon.
Read:
Scum
. His scumhunting is minimal at best and insincere at worst.

Darger
: Few posts, but on the other hand the scumhunting seems far more genuine. Unfortunately, he disappeared for a while now, which is annoying, as I'd like to see more.
Read:
Null-town
. Would be further towards town, if not for the low number of posts.

Derivan/Frog
: 2 useless posts, followed by 0 useless posts. Nothing to go off of.
Read:
Null

Jennifer
: Another low activity person. A bit better than Derivan, a bit worse than Darger.
Read:
Null

bauss
: A bit disappointing that both the vig and the watcher went in one go... Moving on from that, his arguments seem well-reasoned and his scumhunting sincere. He also gets a few extra townpoints from the fact that Bert has kept his vote on him even after claiming to have found someone scummier (see above).
Read:
Town

bartlet
: Yet more inactivity. And someone else mentioned this before, but his two posts that contain anything of substance involve on one hand buddying mutley, by saying that his (somewhat faulty) logic seems good and on the other keeping a means of retreat ("I hope I am not being led astray" and all that) and asking people if they'd be cool with voting Mutley (note that he himself doesn't switch votes at this point).
Read:
Scum

Mutley
: All the missing thread activity is here. A bit too much, even. Led the wagon on Saki. Repeatedly makes illogical statements with an inordinate degree of self-assurance and little to no actual backing. On the other hand, Saki claimed scum and also fake-claimed fruit vendor, so the wagon can be excused. Also, he is scumhunting and doesn't seem to be faking it, providing most of the original content. Bert's and bartlet's buddying also give extra points here. I doubt that two scum would both buddy their 3rd partner so blatantly.
Read:
Town

Noctan
: Ineffectual and unhelpful. Something about cheese. Something about fruit. (Also, why exactly are you announcing to whom you'll be sending your fruit next? Even if it's a borderline useless power, it's something that's there. Why, as town, would you give scum info that you could withhold?)
Read:
Null
. Tempted to put him in the town pile, but would rather wait on this.

Saki
: Dead VT.

Sakura
: Dead Watcher (Town).

Tornado/TMTO
: Not much from Tornado. Questioned mutley a little before disappearing. TMTO opposes the bauss wagon and reads Mutley as town. Still, I'd have liked to see a vote from him at some point and a few more reads...
Read:
Null, leaning townish

Siv
: I've played a few games with him some time ago. Doesn't seem too different from those and he was town in those. Also, I'm really liking two of his three votes, what with them being on scum and everything.
Read:
Leaning town

Ryzza/Jason
: Dead VT. Didn't even say anything at any point. What the hell?

As far as I can tell, scumteam is Bert, bartlet and one of the more lurky folks. Bartlet has votes already, so he can go first, although I'd have preferred Bert, since he looks entirely more scummy.

Vote: bartlet

I urge the non-voters to make up their minds quickly. A no-lynch means that town has no control over who is eliminated (excluding vigs). Also, mutley and bauss, I urge you both to stop voting each other. 1) You both look pretty much town to me and 2) Your current votes aren't helping anything.

And now, it's bedtime for me. I apologise for the length of the post; it is inevitable when catching up. My subsequent posts should be much shorter.
options
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by frog »

I will make a more in-depth post soon, but since we're so close to deadline and a lynch is better than no lynch,

vote mrbartlet

#55 and #60 rub me up the wrong away as he essentially says 'I agree with Mutley' and then 'I hope Mutley's not wrong', covering his back for a mislynch. With his whopping 5 posts and promises of content and then going idle, he's a good lynch for today.
Darger
Darger
Townie
Darger
Townie
Townie

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:46 pm

Post by Darger »

Hi. I've been looking for a place to stay in London as I'm moving there next month and it has been very stressful. I'll catch up today.
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:18 am

Post by frog »

Tornado/TMT: Not much from either slot, but Tornado's questioning as well as TMT's interactions with Mutley make me think this slot is town.
Mutley: this is absolutely his town meta, he's being very involved. Town.
Siveure: his posts see town, they're large (but more important, they are substantiated) and his train of thought is very apparent. Looks town to me.
Jennifer and Darger: both are null as they haven't posted much, but Jennifer is a bit more town.
Noctan: I'm inclined to believe he is town due to his claim, though why Saki would lie about claiming fruit vendor is beyond me. As far as play is concerned, bit suspicious as he seems to be very agitated, but still leaning town.
Bartlet: see above.
Karnage/Mitillos: Mitillos seems to want to increase activity, which is good. Karnage didn't do much but showed some original thought so this slot reads town.

Which leaves Bert and bauss, both of which I think could be scum. Bert's odd voting habits have been exposed by Mitillos, and I don't like how he was inactive on D1 and very active today. It's ridiculous to call for lynches based on gut when there's a fair amount to go on on most players. As for bauss, he tunnels on Mutley D1 and does a similar thing to Bert when he gutvotes. He tries to cover his back on the Saki issue as well, but I'm not convinced.

Still, bartlet is a good lynch today, certainly better than a no lynch, so let's get some more votes on him already.
likeabauss
likeabauss
Goon
likeabauss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:36 am

Post by likeabauss »

I'll get behind a Bartlett vote for today. Consider this intent to hammer, claim please.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:14 am

Post by Bert »

Vote: MrBartlet
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:14 am

Post by Bert »

That's lynch -1 btw.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:49 am

Post by Mitillos »

@bauss: What Bert said. Also, didn't bartlet already claim VT? What more exactly do you expect him to say? Are you trying to buy time for a no-lynch, with the "vote miscount" and the unnecessary claim request? My read on you is town, so, this makes no sense to me.
options
NoctanNights
NoctanNights
Goon
NoctanNights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:21 am

Post by NoctanNights »

@Mod Replace me out.
I'm an ethereal shadow demon who sucks the souls out of mortals. I am your worst nightmare......

I ALSO LOVE KITTENS!!!
Darger
Darger
Townie
Darger
Townie
Townie

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:32 am

Post by Darger »

VOTE: MrBartlet. I agree that a lynch is better than a no lynch. I'm going out tonight so I think it is better this way, betterthan waiting for a claim from a player who lurks. I'll post my reads over the course of the next day.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Bert »

In post 264, NoctanNights wrote:
@Mod Replace me out.
Me too, sorry this is just a mess what with most people not even talking for most/all of a day phase

Mod: Please replace me out too. Apologies.
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:44 am

Post by Siveure DtTrikyp »

Woah first mass prods now mass replaces.

I don't have anything to say on bartlet getting lynched, really.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:49 am

Post by Mist7676 »

@Mod Replace me out.
In post 266, Bert wrote:
@Mod Replace me out.
Me too, sorry this is just a mess what with most people not even talking for most/all of a day phase

Mod: Please replace me out too. Apologies.
Acknowledged, sorry you have to replace out, but thank you for playing.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:59 am

Post by Mist7676 »

Final vote count
(
Lynch
) MrBartlet - Mitillos, Siveure DtTrikyp, Jennifer, frog, Bert, Darger
(L-5) likeabauss - Mutleyddmc
(L-5) mutleyddmc - likeabauss

Not Voting - NoctanNights, Sirtornado, MrBartlet

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

The crowd gathers around MrBartlet. Together they launch him on their shoulders and carry him to the gallows. The ring him up with ease. He takes his last breath then silence. Someone pulls out a pocket knife and cuts his index finger off. They bring it to the scanner just in time.

BEGIN

Name:
MrBartlet
Number:
Alignment:
Town

Role:
Vanilla Townie

END

Night 2 has begun, please get your actions in before (expired on 2013-09-03 17:59:02) If you do not wish to play any more,
PLEASE
notify me, so I can look for a replacement as soon as possible. Thank you for cooperating.
Last edited by Mist7676 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:28 am

Post by Mist7676 »

Ruthless has replaced Bert effective immediately.
Beginner has replaced NoctanNights effective immediately.

They will receive an extra day to catch up making the deadline (expired on 2013-09-03 17:58:39)
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Due to the fact no adequate replacement has been found for Bert, his action (if any) will be randomized and his slot will be modkilled if a replacement cannot be found by the end of this day.

The town is quiet... Too quiet. So quiet some people even decided to change names, hoping to give some spontaneity to their dull life. But alas, again the only sound to pierce the air at daybreak was a loud yelling. Then silence fell again. TMTOLBTWNTOF's body lies in shreds at his own doorstep. Of course, no witnesses or evidence is left behind. The nearest person chops of his thumb to get a scan going...

BEGIN

Name
: TMTOLBTWNTOF
Number
: 3
Alignment
:
Town Aligned

Role
:
Vanilla Townie

END

Day 3 has begun, with a deadline of (expired on 2013-09-18 00:25:40). With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
You Are Worth It
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:58 pm

Post by Mutleyddmc »

VOTE: likeabauss

ive said what i needed to
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:06 am

Post by Siveure DtTrikyp »

We need a massclaim today I think.

If we mislynch today we end up in 3/4, possibly even 3/3 and loss if scum have the n3 vig.

Wait, MODKILLING? NOOOO. Um, can we try to find a replacement?

We've lost, lessee, one prs, one is used up and four vts. Scum are either REALLY unlucky or hoarding all the good roles to themselves. Either way, massclaim is what we need.

Also, if we massclaim we start with everyone claiming vt or pr and THEN after everyone does that you claim your actual role and maybe actions.
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:40 am

Post by frog »

I doubt we'll end up with a 3/3 loss. 3/4 Lylo seems most likely.

I'm up for massclaiming, but only as far as saying if you're vt or pr. I'm not sold on claiming our exact roles just yet, as town potentially has a lot left.
D1 and D2 have been bad activity-wise from almost everyone, so I'd like everyone to start posting soon and for those who have not generated much content to start doing so.

Return to “Completed Open Games”