Mini 1493: Lucky's <insert cool name here> game (GAME OVER)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:27 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2, Lucky2u wrote:Day 1 Ends in: 6 days, 6 hours, 32 minutes
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
SalmonellaDreams
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:34 am

Post by SalmonellaDreams »

I'm not good with analysis, so there's no point in pumping out shit analysis for the sake of it.

Do you even read? I claimed and voted for you the second time because I thought that Tracker/Watcher was unlikely enough to warrant a lynch, but apparently it's not.
SalmonellaDreams
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:35 am

^That was directed at Wake.
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:41 am

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 531, theaceofspades wrote:I would still like to know why there are so many votes on me. I responded to the cases made. Except for BF's because frankly I can't fight "my gut said you're scum"

you're gut is wrong. that's all I can say.

I'm thinking SD and antihero right now.

VOTE: antihero

not much in his posting. not a lot of posts and not too much scumhunting, mostly yes-manning.
there's my case. is it not "real" because it doesn't use a lot of big words? He's being a successful lurker without posting much content or disappearing long enough for people to suspect him of doing it on purpose. What more do you want? a paragraph? well to bad, it isn't necessary, I said all I needed to to make my case.
In post 571, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Well archaebob took his time to show us an angle that didn't make you look too town. The case doesn't rest on too many facts, no, but it was enough to convince a few people to vote for you.

Ace, time is running out, and the town is strongly divided about who to lynch.

Can you write a real case on Antihero or not?
what do you mean running out? what is it you want from me? I RESPONDED TO THE CASE!!! and nobody has asked one question about it, poked a hole in it or said it was inadequate. So basely you're voting for me for no reason
As the king of all cosmos remarked "is it really fun? or that it let's you forget yourself?"
aceofspades is the worst poster on site and anyone that hasn't got him on ignore is doing themselves a disservice ~N
V/LA weekends
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:44 am

Post by archaebob »

In post 575, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Right. We're not up against deadline. So we should wagon Hodge.
Everyone
has him at null. And it's the worst, most contentless kind of null.

He needs to stake out a position on something other than the fact that the now-replaced Squilly was a lurker. What if Hodge asks for replacement during the Night? His replacement shows up Day 2 and can disavow Day 1 in its entirety. There's not even anything to disavow.

Maybe you guys disagree, but I think this is how towns get rolled and I'm not down with it. I've made it pretty clear I'm happy with an ace lynch, and given the universal support his candidacy seems to enjoy, I don't think we're going to wind up scrambling to get a lynch through.
"What happened to your eye?"
"Ice pick, 1957. Anymore questions?"
"Just asking, jeez..."
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:47 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 576, SalmonellaDreams wrote:I'm not good with analysis, so there's no point in pumping out shit analysis for the sake of it.

Do you even read? I claimed and voted for you the second time because I thought that Tracker/Watcher was unlikely enough to warrant a lynch, but apparently it's not.
1) You say you aren't good with analysis, yet you've been on your cocksure crusade against me for much of this thread. If you're not good, PRACTICE. Understand that you currently aren't good with analysis, and that it could wind up killing Townies, but DON'T give up on getting better.

2) The only post where I read that you roleclaimed was the group of 3 posts with the bolded letters.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:48 am

Post by Wake1 »

I'm getting a bad pit in my gut. Every time it seems that we're going to lynch someone we end up changing our votes and going off the reservoir. I admit I've changed my votes that way, too, and I remember archaebob getting mad at me for changing my vote from NicCage to someone else.

All of this manuevering and swerving is making me feel uneasy.
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:52 am

Post by archaebob »

In post 581, Wake1 wrote:I'm getting a bad pit in my gut. Every time it seems that we're going to lynch someone we end up changing our votes and going off the reservoir. I admit I've changed my votes that way, too, and I remember archaebob getting mad at me for changing my vote from NicCage to someone else.

You changed your vote from NicCage to
me
, a lynch earlier than now would have been too soon, and all this maneuvering is the gold we can mine later.

Do you wish you knew more about Hodge or not?
"Just asking, jeez..."
SalmonellaDreams
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:01 am

In post 580, Wake1 wrote:
In post 576, SalmonellaDreams wrote:I'm not good with analysis, so there's no point in pumping out shit analysis for the sake of it.

1) You say you aren't good with analysis, yet you've been on your cocksure crusade against me for much of this thread. If you're not good, PRACTICE. Understand that you currently aren't good with analysis, and that it could wind up killing Townies, but DON'T give up on getting better.

2) The only post where I read that you roleclaimed was the group of 3 posts with the bolded letters.
1) Jesus

2) Christ
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:03 am

Post by theaceofspades »

3)bacon
As the king of all cosmos remarked "is it really fun? or that it let's you forget yourself?"
aceofspades is the worst poster on site and anyone that hasn't got him on ignore is doing themselves a disservice ~N
V/LA weekends
hodge
hodge
Goon
hodge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:09 am

Post by hodge »

In post 579, archaebob wrote:
Everyone

He needs to stake out a position on something other than the fact that the now-replaced Squilly was a lurker. What if Hodge asks for replacement during the Night? His replacement shows up Day 2 and can disavow Day 1 in its entirety. There's not even anything to disavow.

Maybe you guys disagree, but I think this is how towns get rolled and I'm not down with it. I've made it pretty clear I'm happy with an ace lynch, and given the universal support his candidacy seems to enjoy, I don't think we're going to wind up scrambling to get a lynch through.
I admit I haven't posted regularly enough, today I would have but have had some laptop issues which I think i've solved.

However, I want to ask why you want to sheep someone who most people have at null (even if its because of a lack of evidence) then getting a bandwagon on someone who more people suspect. We have 2 people with a fair amount of votes on, what would be the reasoning for moving a good amount of votes onto someone else and being in the same position? Have we really got everything we can from where the votes are atm?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:14 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 582, archaebob wrote:
In post 581, Wake1 wrote:I'm getting a bad pit in my gut. Every time it seems that we're going to lynch someone we end up changing our votes and going off the reservoir. I admit I've changed my votes that way, too, and I remember archaebob getting mad at me for changing my vote from NicCage to someone else.

You changed your vote from NicCage to
me
, a lynch earlier than now would have been too soon, and all this maneuvering is the gold we can mine later.

Do you wish you knew more about Hodge or not?
Oh, ha, I remember that. :lol:

Yes, I do. I want him to start contributing more.
Banksys Flareon
Banksys Flareon
Goon
Banksys Flareon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:04 am

Post by Banksys Flareon »

Who do you suspect, Hodge?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:04 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 578, theaceofspades wrote:
In post 531, theaceofspades wrote:I would still like to know why there are so many votes on me. I responded to the cases made. Except for BF's because frankly I can't fight "my gut said you're scum"

you're gut is wrong. that's all I can say.

I'm thinking SD and antihero right now.

VOTE: antihero

not much in his posting. not a lot of posts and not too much scumhunting, mostly yes-manning.
there's my case. is it not "real" because it doesn't use a lot of big words? He's being a successful lurker without posting much content or disappearing long enough for people to suspect him of doing it on purpose. What more do you want? a paragraph? well to bad, it isn't necessary, I said all I needed to to make my case.
In post 571, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Well archaebob took his time to show us an angle that didn't make you look too town. The case doesn't rest on too many facts, no, but it was enough to convince a few people to vote for you.

Ace, time is running out, and the town is strongly divided about who to lynch.

Can you write a real case on Antihero or not?
what do you mean running out? what is it you want from me? I RESPONDED TO THE CASE!!! and nobody has asked one question about it, poked a hole in it or said it was inadequate. So basely you're voting for me for no reason
If you were sitting where I was, and read the case that you wrote, would you be convinced by it? Would you vote Antihero based on it?

Your case is incredibly non-committal. You hardly look like you believe in it yourself, from where I stand!
not much in his posting. not a lot of posts and not too much scumhunting
This is applicable to so many! Hodge! SD! What's the differentiation between Antihero and the rest? What is Antihero thinking that marks him as scummy?

Archaebob clearly outlined a way of thinking that matches a scum motivation with your posts. You haven't done this with Antihero at all. You accuse him of agreeing with others, and I assume you're saying this is scummy by the way you phrase it, but RC seems to be agreeing with me and I don't find it scummy. Others may be agreeing as well without it being scummy. So I understand that you're being original with your Antihero accusation, pulling the town down a different street, but I'm not sure if you're doing this as a TACTIC or you are genuine because it's impossible to tell without you going deeper into thought processes. I'd almost give you a chance if you wrote an original analysis. A stray vote and throwaway explanations are no longer sufficient at this stage of the day, for me anyway. That's why I'm voting for you.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:10 am

In post 580, Wake1 wrote:

Yes. This. This so much. SD, when Wake is telling you to make yourself useful, that's a very special hint from the universe.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:22 am

Post by theaceofspades »

I said what I said about antihero, succicltly. Aparantely that's scummy. I could haave tried to do it in three paragraphs, but it would have been fluff, unecessary. Just read his ISO and he has posted enough to not be called a lurker, not to much to be called active though and with NO original substance whatsoever. SD has a bit of the last. Hodge has presumable IRL reasons for not posting. Antihero is the most scummy of the bunch.

my case on antihero isn't about his thinking or backtracking or attitude. It's the number:content ratio of his posts. There's no way I can make a long case quoting different posts about that. And it's not necessary. Read his ISO with this thought in mind and you'll see what I see, unless you're not looking.

I do read SD as a bit scummy so that part is irrelevant.

Hodge hasn't posted enough for me to say anything about him.

so your entire case is based on my vote for antihero? that's a weak case. I responded to archbob's case. and nobody has addressed that fact, or stated why my response is inadequate.

and anyway you were also voting me long before I said anything about Anithero.

Who is RC?
V/LA weekends
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:29 am

In post 590, theaceofspades wrote: Who is RC?
RC is RadiantCowbell. He got replaced by Banksys Flareon. I mixed the names of the same slot.
In post 590, theaceofspades wrote:and anyway you were also voting me long before I said anything about Anithero.
Are you sure about that?
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:46 am

Post by theaceofspades »

you weren't voting but you we're still pushing that my scumminess. I mistake.
V/LA weekends
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:48 am

Post by archaebob »

In post 585, hodge wrote:
I admit I haven't posted regularly enough, today I would have but have had some laptop issues which I think i've solved.

However, I want to ask why you want to sheep someone who most people have at null (even if its because of a lack of evidence) then getting a bandwagon on someone who more people suspect. We have 2 people with a fair amount of votes on, what would be the reasoning for moving a good amount of votes onto someone else and being in the same position? Have we really got everything we can from where the votes are atm?
Instead of arguing with me about my reasoning, why don't you just do what I'm asking. You clearly had enough computer access to notice that I had voted you and write a paragraph attacking my decision. Why not contribute instead? Why is your vote
still
on LL?

You need to stake out a clear position with reference to the leading bandwagons and at least one quoted analysis of someone's writing. I already explained why I think it's important.

@ everyone -

Are you guys seeing this?
"Just asking, jeez..."
SalmonellaDreams
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:10 pm

In post 579, archaebob wrote:
Everyone

So you want to lynch hodge before he has the chance to replace out and have his slot bring content?
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by archaebob »

@ SD -

Who said a goddamn thing about lynching. Ever heard of a pressure wagon?

@ hodge -

^It's never off the table. Ever heard of a pressure-turned-lynched wagon? Don't fuck with me.
"Just asking, jeez..."
SalmonellaDreams
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:31 pm

From what I understand, a pressure wagon is useless if you announce that it's a pressure wagon.
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by archaebob »

Hence the second part of the post.

And if you already understand that, then why would you be bothering me with that question right now.
"Just asking, jeez..."
SalmonellaDreams
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:37 pm

I thought you wanted to lynch him first.

Anyways, what's the point of a proclaimed pressure wagon? It would just derail everything, and for nothing, because you've specifically stated it's for pressure.
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by archaebob »

Pressure wagons aren't immutably so.

I'm not answering anymore questions about this.
"Just asking, jeez..."

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”