Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 771, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 762, Kyubey wrote:d3x; kthnxbye, pyrotechnics, amrun is my starting point. At least one there.
^this is so not town thinking.
Shit...day just started and strike one. I'm going to fail cooking school because I can't even remember how to cook rice. FML
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

This head just checking in to give a hell yes! Thanks for birthday scum lynch. It's been a long day so I'm not gonna comment on much.

But d3x - I found it funny that you said the lynch seemed too easy; from my end if felt like a struggle.

Amrun - I was being silly and playing games.

We still have a scum read on kyuby and the conversation between he and Tabby just destroyed the town read we had there. But Syry is working and said he'll address them later when he's done.

But kyubey - your list is bad and you should feel bad. But, I would really love to hear about me being a super busser. Also, Amrun's town too so you need to start from scratch. I also have a town read on d3x still and our heads are in disagreement over kthnx but I think town. Sorry if your static reads took you no time whatsoever to keep over night.

Tabby - here's a preview of what you'll hear from syry. Your questions suck and you can do better.

Okay, I'm going to bed. Syry can vote where he likes if he wants, but atm we'd be fine with either of kyuby or tabby actually.
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 774, Kthxbye wrote:Jake, you should vote Kyubey instead. I'll even one up you.

Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Nope

The magician got so mad he pulled his hare out.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

odds are that scum were already on my vote so they had no where to go...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

vote the Tabby
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

RANK- please get a claim before going off TIA...
trebuchet tabby
trebuchet tabby
Goon
trebuchet tabby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by trebuchet tabby »

In post 778, PeaceBringer wrote:odds are that scum were already on my vote so they had no where to go...
Funny.. You mean on your wagon?
In post 779, PeaceBringer wrote:
vote the Tabby
This doesn't match up with the said above.
In post 780, PeaceBringer wrote:RANK- please get a claim before going off TIA...
You are going to berate someone who hammered the only thing he could before a No lynch could happen?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 781, trebuchet tabby wrote:
In post 778, PeaceBringer wrote:odds are that scum were already on my vote so they had no where to go...
Funny.. You mean on your wagon?
In post 779, PeaceBringer wrote:
vote the Tabby
This doesn't match up with the said above.
In post 780, PeaceBringer wrote:RANK- please get a claim before going off TIA...
You are going to berate someone who hammered the only thing he could before a No lynch could happen?
now, that was about the Else vote... I can frequently say one thing and do another... I don't always accurately portray my thought or I change them after speaking. What really goes on in my head only I know, and even then...

At any rate, RANK should not fire off a day kill without a claim.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

I think Rank should (if able) shoot Tabby (for Jake) and we can move on to lynch Kyubey. Jake seems pretty confident in his read there and I feel pretty confident in Jake being town atm. I feel confident in my Kyubey read atm as well.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Grilled Cheese
Rank
Rank
Goon
Rank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:09 am

Post by Rank »

In post 783, Kthxbye wrote:I think Rank should (if able) shoot Tabby (for Jake) and we can move on to lynch Kyubey. Jake seems pretty confident in his read there and I feel pretty confident in Jake being town atm. I feel confident in my Kyubey read atm as well.
Unfortunately, I am NOT able to shoot anyone today.
Rank
Rank
Goon
Rank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:20 am

Post by Rank »

In post 767, Jake from State Farm wrote:pyro pushed the hardest for tne's lynch. I don't he hard core bussed so yeah he's town.

Tabby/you not so much
Agreed on the Pyro read.

Jake, on the Tabby vote, you seem to have come across that suspicion very quickly. I really wouldn't mind some explanation there, because I felt she was null.

CAPS
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:36 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

I came across the suspicion quickly? You must not have been reading Day 1 too carefully

Spoiler:
In post 556, Jake from State Farm wrote:Tabby would be my only other acceptable lynch besides amrun.
In post 597, Jake from State Farm wrote:i'm not concerned about you being concerned. I said TNE was mildly scummy, I didn't say he may be scum. imo Amrun and tabby stand out because they aren't playing how I know them to play as town. That to me stands out more than the minor issue I had with TNE
In post 631, Jake from State Farm wrote:I have no qualms with a new earth lynch if it came down to new earth or PB, but tbh amrun and tabby both are playing in a way I am not accustomed to and that pings the shit out of my scumdar.
In post 695, Jake from State Farm wrote:Oh now I'm sure you are scum. Lucky for you I can't get you lynched in this short period of time.

Yeah, I sure did jump to that suspicion quickly didn't I?

But ok I will play along.
I have reservations about TNE because I've mislynched/tried to mislynch him on 2 of the 3 occasions where we've played. On the 3rd occasion he was scum, but I had bigger fish to fry on day 1 of the hunterxhunterx game. From earlier meta dives (circa May probably) I found that he tended to make more substantive and serious posts as scum. Being a lurksack wasn't alignment indicative back then.
Given that they were a PR, it's obvious that he didn't want to bus

then we have TNE at L-1 and they say
In post 731, trebuchet tabby wrote:There are a little over 7 hours until nightfall. I'll be around today. I will vote with an hour to spare.
to me it looks like they were secretly hoping TNE would show up and fake claim a PR to save himself.

I wrote a novel about a fellow who had a small garden. It didn't have much of a plot.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Rank
Rank
Goon
Rank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:50 am

Post by Rank »

In post 786, Jake from State Farm wrote:Yeah, I sure did jump to that suspicion quickly didn't I?

But ok I will play along.
Easy man, easy. I apologize. I should've re-read your posts before asking the question, but really all I wanted was more thoughts from you before I considered following your vote.

CAPS
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:23 am

Post by Amrun »

VOTE: kyubey

Behavior around the wagon etc.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:24 am

Post by Amrun »

Oh, and PB likely town due to flip.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Alton Brown
Alton Brown
Townie
Alton Brown
Townie
Townie

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:29 am

Post by Alton Brown »

Votecount 2.1trebuchet tabby (2) - Jake from State Farm, PeaceBringer
Kyubey (2) - Kthxbye, Amrun
PeaceBringer (0)
Amrun (0) -
Kthxbye (0) -
The Slovak Prince (0) -
d3x (0) -
Jake from State Farm (0) -
Rank (0) -
Porochaz (0) -
Pyrotechnics

Not Voting (7): Kyubey, trebuchet tabby, Pyrotechnics, d3x, The Slovak Prince, Rank, Porochaz

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-09-17 22:45:18).
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:12 am

Post by d3x »

In post 776, Pyrotechnics wrote:I found it funny that you said the lynch seemed too easy; from my end if felt like a struggle.
Fur yuoo, soore-a. Yuoo'd beee poosheeng 1/2 zee Dey. Bork bork bork! I meunt thet ell ooff a sooddee zee Veguns fleepped und buum, tne-a ves vroong up. I hunestly hefen't hed teeme-a tu reelly theenk ebuoot it, boot thet's vhet I'd leeke-a tu fucoos oon Tudey. Bork bork bork!

I'm feene-a veet a TebbyVegun, zee pueents Jeke's bruooght up ere-a rezeer cumpelleeng reeght noo.

I steell dun't leeke-a hoo he-a sterted zee geme-a, boot Kthx hes deffeenitely settled intu hees Toon meta. I'fe-a nefer seee heem feke-a it, su I groodgeengly step doon frum thet suepbux.

I vunt tu du sume-a rereedeeng beffure-a I drup my Fute-a.

Foock it. Um de hur de hur de hur.

VOTE: tabby
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:36 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 766, Kyubey wrote:
In post 763, Jake from State Farm wrote:Pyro isn't a town read? Lol whut?

When Peter Pan punches, they neverland
Not yet, no.

Anything else in my list you disagree with other than {tabby not town, pyro is town}?
So where'd you skitter off to last night? Couldn't come up with any reason for the pyro thing other than "oh I got fooled". Just to let you know that excuse doesn't fly anymore and you get to actually try to read me if you happen to be town. But what I'm seeing is scum who's avoiding actually giving reasons or contributing to the game, and I'm getting tired of scum using that as a way to avoid giving a read on me.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:40 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 768, trebuchet tabby wrote:Kyubey could you explain your Pyro read again/more?
This is a lame question that you should have picked up on before Jake did. Why are you parroting, and why is this question so flaccid?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:44 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Tabby - is there a reason you get all "oh no you didn't" with the others who voted you without reason but didn't even raise a brow to me saying we lost our town read on you and would be willing to lynch you today?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Something about how Jake cooks his pancakes and eggs with a side of sausage makes me think I should: Also, I'd probably protect Jake tonight protective role guy. (I assume you protected Rank last night whoever you are).

Also, I'd probably protect Jake tonight protective role guy. (I assume you protected Rank last night whoever you are).
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 795, Kthxbye wrote:Something about how Jake cooks his pancakes and eggs with a side of sausage makes me think I should:

Also, I'd probably protect Jake tonight protective role guy. (I assume you protected Rank last night whoever you are).
This probably makes a little more sense with whole milk.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:52 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 792, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 766, Kyubey wrote:
In post 763, Jake from State Farm wrote:Pyro isn't a town read? Lol whut?

When Peter Pan punches, they neverland
Not yet, no.

Anything else in my list you disagree with other than {tabby not town, pyro is town}?
So where'd you skitter off to last night? Couldn't come up with any reason for the pyro thing other than "oh I got fooled". Just to let you know that excuse doesn't fly anymore and you get to actually try to read me if you happen to be town. But what I'm seeing is scum who's avoiding actually giving reasons or contributing to the game, and I'm getting tired of scum using that as a way to avoid giving a read on me.
I was busy winning another scumgame, and other fun things like a bio three test. I know you two missed me sooo much, but here I am, ready to stop half-assing effort and devote some attention.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by Kyubey »

Also, the reason I'm townreading the hydra with ffery in it is because I just finished my second game with her as our hydra (1x SK mini normal, 1x groupscum mini theme) So I how scum-ffery thinks and acts pretty well, and this isn't it. Mala isn't a weak hydra partner. Fferyscum hides behind her other head whenever she is able. It was the case in xenoblade (Large theme), it was the case in Rage (mini normal) and in Mafia Xenologue (Mini theme)

It doesn't seem to be the case here.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:57 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 788, Amrun wrote:VOTE: kyubey

Behavior around the wagon etc.
Also I wanna know what you mean by this, amrun. Given that I had a perfect opportunity coming in after hammer to be all "my vote is symbolically on TNE guys" but instead placed it on you, alone.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”