Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:06 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1248, Bert wrote:Because you didn't want a flashwagon on Shadoweh? Really?
Mhm. It also has the added bonus of Mara explaining her Shadoweh read a little more than she would otherwise.
In post 1249, Bert wrote:You said you would back up a llamarble vote "maybe," even though that would be a flash wagon too. And you just said you didn't want to wagon Shadoweh because it would be a flash wagon and not enough support? But then you say you would be willing to vote llamarble which is essentially the same thing...
No, I started endorsing Shadoweh as town in order to stop a flashwagon. I was willing to vote llamarble then because he wasn't really looking that town yet, and he was a better lynch than Shadoweh because a Llamarble flip would at least help sort out Desperado.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:07 am

Post by Generic »

Wow, you mean I was right about nacho in the early part of the game?

I have nacho reading this game well, he is my strongest town read based on the desp push...

Is he the sort of guy to sell out a team mate to get ahead? Or are you suggesting he pushed on desp and got lucky finding an SK?

You spent all game kissing his ring bert, what's with the flip of opinion?
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:09 am

Post by Bert »

I already told you, I get paranoid about Nacho in virtually all of my games with him. Pushing him helps to sort him out. What part of this do you not get

And it IS possible he pushed Desp and got lucky. I wouldn't put that past Nacho, I have seen his plan as scum to just stir up WHATEVER IT TAKES to mislynch someone and keep right on going
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:10 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1251, Generic wrote:You spent all game kissing his ring bert, what's with the flip of opinion?
I can ask the same question about you and Mara. Suddenly you are expressing a tinge of willingness to work with her for the first time this game, when you have been stubborn stubborn STUBBORN all game. Why now?

What is your read on Mara right now, be real
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:17 am

Post by Generic »

Town cop. Her hints and sudden change of opinion on me is bullshit otherwise. She is either guaranteed scum or she copped me.

I won't risk pushing to lynch a cop, so I move on. Your answering me with a deflection and change of subject is atrocious btw. Your turn to answer me.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:19 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1251, Generic wrote:Wow, you mean I was right about nacho in the early part of the game?

Is he the sort of guy to sell out a team mate to get ahead? Or are you suggesting he pushed on desp and got lucky finding an SK?
Thought I answered these, but sorry I did not meet your expectations in answering.

1) You might be, I don't know yet about Nacho - confused about my read right now - I am in a pickle

2) Yes he is, I don't put ANYTHING past him

3) It is NOT unlikely by any stretch, so that it gets him some towncred, especially with other stronger players in the game who have experience with him
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1254, Generic wrote:Town cop. Her hints and sudden change of opinion on me is bullshit otherwise. She is either guaranteed scum or she copped me.
You don't think Nacho and others talking to her about you have played a role in changing her mind?

Wish you hadn't said the "cop" part aloud. That's pure speculation IMO.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:31 am

Post by Generic »

You asked why, but late in the day to cry over the answer now.

And no, she couldn't care less what others said about me, because she and I would rather go head to head on a lynch (1v1as you call it) than u turn without good reason that we arrive at independently.
End of day 1 was proof of that. She wasnt budging, and I still called her scum start of day 2.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Generic »

Lets see where it goes shall we bert?

vote nacho

You pulled that vote out if nowhere, as a scum move it was retarded so I can only assume a town mindset in doing it for now. I'm open to all ideas, especially one that shows I was on to something before being dismissed so heavily day 1.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:36 am

Post by Bert »

I've never seen Nacho lie about his past reads, and then backtrack and concoct something like this.

It doesn't make sense, unless he was super afraid of drawing a D1 NK and wanted to hide his true read...which is not likely with Tammy, Empire, Llamrarble being in the game to say the least

doesn't pass the 'feel' test

Yes, Mara is being super-stubborn so I'm still looking at her play closely as this day wears on. My townread eroded during my N1 re-read as I said when D2 first began.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:44 am

Post by Generic »

My initial scum reads were mara, nacho and then one of shadoweh or empire. With desp being anti town Surely the scum team can only be two...

I think mara is clean as I explained. Difference between us is I never claimed to never be wrong on my reading her... Yes mara, you know how petty I am and I meant it when I said I will never let you forget it.
Nacho and shadoweh as a scum team makes sense. But then nacho might just be caught contradicting himself, which you can do as town if you forget remarks you have made on a long day 1 that went down like that did.

I still have my concerns on qwints.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:28 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1196, Shadoweh wrote:I think it is my lot to be lynchbait whenever I play with you guys. The only time someone consistently likes me is when they're scum.
? This doesn't even make sense. And I consistently liked you in ADwD (until the last day) and you ripped my heart out by being an evil killer who killed me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:29 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1202, Ms Marangal wrote: Tammy, what's the rationale behind Desperado SK other than him being death?
Him being death aligned with death was the rationale behind it.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:35 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1215, inte wrote:hello matt
So, you're paying enough attention to pop in and say hi to someone replacing in, but can't be bothered to give any thoughts on the game?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:44 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1259, Bert wrote:It doesn't make sense, unless he was super afraid of drawing a D1 NK and wanted to hide his true read...which is not likely with Tammy, Empire, Llamrarble being in the game to say the least
I'm never afraid of death.
Near deadline, I sometimes DO go into "just fucking lynch him already" mode and tell people what they need to hear to make that happen. I won't lie about reads, I never lied, but I did exaggerate. I was fully aware of possibilities of Shadoweh-scum, but those were possibilities that we weren't discussing at that point in time.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1234, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1171, Tammy wrote:VOTE: qwints

I still like this read and is one 'marble and I agreed on in the neighborhood. Bye Llamarble :(
Why did Marble find qwints scum?
Part of it he felt awkward saying but it had to do with peacebringer wanting a modkill on generic and qwints opting out of a deadline extension. He felt bad about scum reading him for that though. Also, he was considering the purple shoe wagon and thought that there was at least one scum in [Shoe, inte, and qwints]. And he thought that qwints was the best bet out of those. He thought that shadoweh and qwints worked really well as a pair. I told him about one of my reasons being that the way both immediately attacked generic, and he said he could see where I was coming from. I asked him what he thought about shadoweh and qwints being neighbors though and if he really thought they'd both be in the same neighborhood but he didn't answer me on that one.
nacho wrote:
In post 1174, Tammy wrote:Rereading through that thread, he talks about how he rages at people to get reactions, so it's really possible what I was reading as fake rage ala fortnight with the shoe was fake but not the fake scum type but the fake town type to get reactions.
I don't think that's a good reason to call kuribo town. His fake rage is essentially a reaction test and he's aware that he does it as town and thus it's not that hard for him to replicate it as scum.
What did you think about my other reasons though?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:52 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1254, Generic wrote:Town cop. Her hints and sudden change of opinion on me is bullshit otherwise. She is either guaranteed scum or she copped me.

I won't risk pushing to lynch a cop, so I move on. Your answering me with a deflection and change of subject is atrocious btw. Your turn to answer me.
:facepalm:
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Tammy »

I need to get my thoughts together; hopefully later tonight.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1265, Tammy wrote:What did you think about my other reasons though?
Still thinking about them.

qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:39 am

Post by qwints »

Oh look, shoe's still not doing anything useful. What a surprise.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:40 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

neither are you >.>

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:40 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1269, qwints wrote:Oh look, shoe's still not doing anything useful. What a surprise.
In post 1029, qwints wrote:Top secret technical analysis (TM) reveals:

Town:
Empire and Nacho

Prob Town:
Inte and Desparado

Prob scum: Generic, PurpleShoe

Fundamental Analysis begins now.
New reveals please?
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:52 am

Post by qwints »

Tammy and mara are prob town.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:54 am

Post by Bert »

Is getting stuff out of you always like pulling teeth?

Who are your scumreads??
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by Generic »

Sod it,

vote qwints

Scum is scum.