Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by Tammy »

Then do you agree with me that if it's not anyone in your neighborhood then it's nacho and project matt with an outside chance of inte?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1324, Empire wrote:Also, Shadoweh's at L-2 right now and I'm about to head out for the night, so if we could please not run her up before this gets sorted out (well, I'd prefer her not getting run up period), that would be pretty phenomenal.
And see this is exactly what I'm talking about.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

Because if we look at it this way:

Shadoweh
Mara
Empire
Qwints
Tammy

all town

then we're left with

bert - have a hard time seeing him as scum
generic - have a hard time seeing him as scum
purple shoe - blacklist comment? useless sure, scum eh.

inte
projectmatt
nacho

Is that really the scum team? Does that feel right to you?
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Bert »

I have a hard time seeing both Qwints and Shadoweh as town, along with Empire
In post 1324, Empire wrote:Also, Shadoweh's at L-2 right now and I'm about to head out for the night, so if we could please not run her up before this gets sorted out (well, I'd prefer her not getting run up period), that would be pretty phenomenal.
Your defending is noted.

Seriously. Also, the person you're defending BETTER be a town role. The hard defend is REALLY REALLY pinging my scumdars, I hope you know that.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Empire »

Fucking site kept giving me SQL errors while typing up a post.

Tammy, ugh, I really don't know (I will say though that Nacho and Generic would have to be playing very strong games if they're scum here).

P-edit: Bert, like I give a rat's ass.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by Bert »

Take your 'tude about your neighborhood away then and stop talking down to us like you know something we don't if you're just going to be all secretive as to why you're hard-defending Shadoweh like that

You wonder why someone can't relate, and then you don't bother explaining, then you go all "like I give a rat's ass"

Why do Nacho and Generic have to be playing very strong games if they're scum? They have competent scum games, so what

they get caught like all good scumplayers do...

So do you, so you might be scum
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1327, Tammy wrote:inte
projectmatt
nacho
Are you townreading nacho, Tammy?

I want the truth.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by Empire »

Did I not fucking just say to wait until Marangal pops her head into the thread before I can talk about why I am reading Shadoweh as town? Is that so fucking hard for you to do?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1316, Empire wrote:It's a bunch of other stuff that I really don't want to get into at this time (though I will say that it has nothing to do with my role or hers). After Marangal says what she has to say, then I'll speak.

I already feel fucking awful for blowing up but I just wasn't in the mood to deal with this shit after the Xenologue game.
You're blowing up and directing stuff at others. I don't care about your Xenologue game because I don't even know what that is. I care about this game. And seriously, I don't appreciate you coming in here and flinging shit at us and directing that kind of stuff towards us

"it has nothing to do with my role or hers" - way to be subtle.

I'll wait for Mara, but this is making me very uncomfortable

if you're protecting a survivor or some kind of anti-town role, I am gonna scream
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 1329, Empire wrote:Fucking site kept giving me SQL errors while typing up a post.

Tammy, ugh, I really don't know (I will say though that Nacho and Generic would have to be playing very strong games if they're scum here).

P-edit: Bert, like I give a rat's ass.
If this was a scum game from me empire I would be ashamed of it. I e been embarrassed looking back at my meltdown here, you can actually see the difference in my first half a dozen pages and now vs that whole middle section.
It would be a pathetic scum game for me if it were true.

Nacho I will give you, if he is scum here then he has played it strong. It's why I want him to be town, I hate the idea of a scum game played this well :p
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Generic »

If you want my theory on what the answer is I will happily share, but I get abuse for sharing TMI so I had better check first.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1300, Empire wrote:
In post 1299, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1217, Ms Marangal wrote:I want you to look at the choice words I use when defending Qwints, look at the strength of my defense, compared to the D1 defense of my sisters and ask yourself how one could get that strength of a read
ROLE INFORMATION
THANK YOU AT LEAST ONE FUCKING PLAYER IN THIS GAME ACTUALLY CAN READ BETWEEN THE FUCKING LINES
Your air of superiority is bothering me

Bottom line is I am gonna defend Tammy because I actually see where she is coming from, unlike you.

Your repeated f-bombs are just ticking me off so I'm going to leave this thread for a while. You're acting like JasonWazza seriously. And really demeaning what others have to offer

Sorry guys, Empire's repeated f-bombs came out of nowhere and that attitude just isn't what I expected from him. I'm gonna leave the thread for a while and come back after I forget all of this.

This changes my read of you because of all this overreacting of you. At least we're getting some emotion...lol
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1331, Bert wrote:
In post 1327, Tammy wrote:inte
projectmatt
nacho
Are you townreading nacho, Tammy?

I want the truth.
I have reservations about nacho. I want nacho to be town, and I don't know if I believe he's scum with desperado. Yes, bussing, but there's just something that makes me think that wasn't a bus. I don't really feel comfortable town reading nacho this early though.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by Generic »

Which grouping was marble in? Tammys hood, maras hood or a street rat like me, bert matt and nacho?
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by Empire »

Ugh, now I feel absolutely horrible.

Sorry, Bert, I didn't mean to demean what you had to say, I'm just incredibly mad because I've had to deal with a lot of horrible problems in my personal life and I just got out of what was possibly the single worst game of mafia I have ever played. Not too many people see this part of me come out in mafia games and I hate it when it does.

I'll just stop posting for a while until I'm in a better mindset.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by Empire »

In post 1338, Generic wrote:Which grouping was marble in? Tammys hood, maras hood or a street rat like me, bert matt and nacho?
He was in Tammy's 'hood. I have a question about him actually but I'll ask it later.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by Generic »

Tammy, marble and desp was it?

If so tammy will be almost certainly town.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by Tammy »

No, I'm still in there will inte.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by Empire »

No, it was Tammy, Llamarble, inte.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by Tammy »

*with inte
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by Empire »

In post 1337, Tammy wrote:I have reservations about nacho. I want nacho to be town, and I don't know if I believe he's scum with desperado. Yes, bussing, but there's just something that makes me think that wasn't a bus. I don't really feel comfortable town reading nacho this early though.
The cockiness behind the push is what makes me think it wasn't a bus, ftr. It felt like there was genuine conviction behind it.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Something really, really isn't adding up here and I'm not satisfied with the situation right now actually but I'll wait until Marangal comes and (lord-willing) explains some things before I even try to put up my vote.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by Empire »

Man, watch it be something like Desperado was factional scum and the last two are Shoe and inte and we're all getting heated up over nothing.

That'd actually be hilarious in a weird, twisted, ironic way.

Anyway, my girlfriend is harassing me to go out. Bert, I promise I will go into detail with why I am reading Shadoweh as town as soon as Marangal comes in. All I ask is for just a little bit of patience. I know I haven't been the most active Today but it should be picking up and I want to give the thread another once over with a clear head because something just doesn't feel right with this game.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by Generic »

Then that opens another avenue...

You are gonna break my heart ain't ya tammy? First you make it clear you hate me in every game we participate in, now you are playing a superior scum gambit... *sob*

Sorry for this weird convoluted theory, but either mafia exist in both hoods or just Tammys.

I need full disclosure from both hoods here. Marble dying is clearly tactical, and that's what I'm trying to figure out.

How early in the chat did mara claim, how active was inte in the chat in Tammys hood... What did marble say in the chat?
Tammys hood now is similar to what I had I as I'm game where I was mafia neighbouriser. I had one player I chatted to that I manipulated for the win. In a hood like Tammys if she is scum she would have two votes to control with inte on side. But that's tin foil hat level theory and I hope it's not true cos its ballsy and next level gaming to win if true.

Then there is a hood where someone has clearly claimed investigative powers, cleared another neighbour and then cleared all other neighbours through 'surviving' the night phase.
You drop a claim like that out there, it's scum bait. And since they are all still here, including the cleared investigation aged the assumption is they are clean.
So much wifom to be had in there though I am angered just thinking about it.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by Bert »

Sorry, Empire and all. I was being impatient, my bad. It happens, just ask Nacho who has seen me go from heaven to hell and go after him like my life depended on it.

Just confused as to what's going on lol

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”