Micro 231: Mismatching Flavor Mafia (Game Over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:41 pm

Post by Cabd »

Confirm, but as noted, VLA until sunday night.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #103 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Post by Cabd »

Hi guys.

So I'm at my camp site and there was just an attempted murder and I get to give witness reports.

Soooooooooo haven't read anything yet.

Bug me tomorrow night.

PS: it's Mara NS and ??? In the dragon type thingie.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #187 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:33 am

Post by Cabd »

Woooohooo I got to be a witness. Hope everyone missed me.

Note to future self: No more camping near drunk NASCAR fans with bad life choices.

Reading up~
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #271 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by Cabd »

Catching up, initial skim reads says nacho-flower is town;
saki
Viera Subpar-classed is town, bert is probably town but i owe it a metadive. Sorting the rest of you lot now.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #273 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 272, Bert wrote:
In post 271, Cabd wrote:Catching up, initial skim reads says nacho-flower is town;
saki
Viera Subpar-classed is town, bert is probably town but i owe it a metadive. Sorting the rest of you lot now.
Why do you need a metadive on me?
Welcome to Cabd, enjoy your stay. I do my reading via metadives.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #347 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:48 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 346, Brian Skies wrote:Hi Bert!

Also, please keep in mind Cabd had that campsite thing. I don't know if that is the direct cause of his absence, but something to keep in mind before someone decides to PL lurkers.
It's not, i've been posting shittons elsewhere, this game is on the backburner given the deadline is 10 days away and i'm waiting for others to obtown like you are.
(In other words, expect content more on my day off ~thrsday~)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #497 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:02 am

Post by Cabd »

Heh, L-1 already. You guys be lazy to actually scumhunt.

I said that i'd be giving this game mroe attention today thursday) and instead it's a convenient "hey why don't i just declare intent to hammer" ignoring that.

Pathetic.

Somebody unvote please so we dont get any idiots derphammering.

Catching up.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #501 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:26 am

Post by Cabd »

Now that I'm here, doing a re-read and an ISO. Might end up posting a lot back to back.

Mononoke:

3 and 17 are RVS

35 is nacho's first post, I like most of it except the last part. No reason for flavor spec when the entire idea of the game is that the flavor mismatches.

36 made me smile. Hey nacho, did you know that I water ski goofy?

49 sakura throws out an early townread on lucky.

242 sakura notes that nacho has been AWOL. Throws out a scumread on Brian and notes that she hasn't heard from nacho why he voted me. This is supertown because no way in hell nacho wouldn't fill sakura in on a vote plan on me if they were scum.

246 Sakura, one or a few ancedotes does not a truth make.

257 Nacho is back yay. Good interactions with Skies; notes guyett's BJ tell.

258 More Nacho cheesey goodness. Interactions with guyett feel natural as an extension of noticing him BJing.

261 Sakura is back interacting with guyett some more.

I can keep going, but I already have my townread, so /lazy

Conclusion:
T~~X~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~S
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #507 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:23 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 504, Shiny Hydreigon wrote:Hey Nacho, what do you think of the first person cabd ISOing (and buddying) being the biggest pusher of his lynch?
It's in order of confirms, went to page one and hit the ISO button for each player.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #514 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Cabd »

Beast Charizard:

18 is RVS, but I like that he's already interacting with other players too with his line to bert.

22 hydra discussion is null to me, whatever

34 This is interesting, it comes from a town mindset, but he really shouldn't have done that. Town slip that he assumes vanilla ice cream means VT, though.

63 Beast please don't do this. There's no reason to answer a question that doesn't help us find scum.

91 "Awesome" is the wrong word. Strong is a better word.

183 This is towntowntown paranoia posting

190 Questions motivations of RQS at post 179 in a micro. More reasons for obvtown.

224 I approve of this vote and post.

232/234/236 More questioning of his scumread, challenges skies to articulate why he might be scum

266 More interaction with his votee.

270 Saki is just dumb like that, pushing PLs when he's close to being one himself from now on. (Saki and Vierra are the same person obviously in case anyone didn't figure it out)

275 Policy lynches in and of themselves aren't horrible. There's a time and a place for them. A micro game where three mis-lynches is a loss is not one of either, with very few exceptions.

341 ns is in the hydra, yes. It's marangal, notscience, and ??? as the three heads.

Conclusion:
TX~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~S
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #515 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 512, Mononoke wrote:
In post 501, Cabd wrote:This is supertown because no way in hell nacho wouldn't fill sakura in on a vote plan on me if they were scum.
And if we were scum would I reveal nacho's plan?

~Sakura Hana
No but you'd be too worried about fucking it up to talk about it like that, IMO.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #519 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by Cabd »

Brian Skies

43 RVS vote, and a response to the flavor weirdness question

45, we'll see if this holds true, sir skies

47 first serious vote, goes onto lucky for voting an early sakiclaim

55/60/76 is chatter about lincoln and what heads are in SH, meh

77 this is a bad reason to vote, why unvote a scumread just for a joke made by SH?

79/81 are bad and you should feel bad

84 No it wouldn't.

86 I don't think they are, and why are you saying you'll take them down WITH somebody instead of saying you'll get them if they're scum?

88/90 are more pointless posts

94 Nacho is a decent player to emulate, but you're best served forming your own style from several players at once.

95 I'm going to chalk this up to not knowing the dancing-mutual tunneling mafia metaphor used on this site

96, see 90.

102 You're excusing lack of scumhunting with "I wasn't serious guys" for real?

104 It helps with meta-reading them, but it's their right to not disclose just as it's my right to say it's notscience mara and a third head.

108 there's zero reason for you to have posted this at all

109/110/111/113 you're trying to shift blame for your vote's actions onto bert? really?

114 I hate it when people try to discredit other's reads with no substance behind the accusation

120/122/124/125 Okay yeah you're trying to make bert look bad for your vote.

126/129/131/133 see 114

135 Zero. Gif would have advertised it as bastard
136 This is a dumb question, and you should feel bad for asking it

139 Yes I can't see at all how making a case on somebody you keep saying is scum might be something you need to do

142/143 Which two heads? Why?

145/147/148/154/156/158/160 Really? Why hasn't this been lynched yet?

162 lol pretending to not know scum count won't get you any townpoints

~taking a break to go to class here, the rest when I get back in a few hours~
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #562 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 561, Mononoke wrote:Hey Cabd, when are you finishing with your catch up

~Sakura Hana
I got told my walls suck by your bitchy cheese-half and bert didn't like 'em either so fucks given to finish: 0
I'll just summarize reads later tonight.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #644 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:29 pm

Post by Cabd »

Debating replacing out, have been unable to get into this game since my reads walls got kinda putdown and a certain event happened elsewhere that really killed my mood for mafia. We'll see. I'll let you guys know, I'm probably sleeping on it. Might ask ffery to join me, I don't know. Will talk to giffy ASAP.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #654 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:39 am

Post by Cabd »

Talked to giffy, if he doesn't get back to me I'll replace out.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #680 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by Cabd »

VOTE: GiF for not replacing my name with morph's in the vote count.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1085 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:48 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1080, Brian Skies wrote:And why wouldn't GiF explain the role
in detail? I just don't get it.
This is bad and you should feel bad.

Not every role card fully explains the mechanics of a role. Sometimes you are expected to look it up on the wiki.

Ffery has not played hider before (I think), I've both played it AND fakeclaimed it several times, I know EXACTLY how it works.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1093 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Cabd »

Morph: The Demon Cat

Never drawn town with it once.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1102 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:55 am

Post by Cabd »

Hider is my favorite role in the entire game, JSYK.
Show

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”