PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:06 pm

Post by PJ. »

BM, the so scum just jumped on. See last 2 votes on Canuckle.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:08 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Canucklehead is really not the play guys, he's probably town.

RafK on the other hand..
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:13 am

Post by PJ. »

Canucklehead is really not the play guys, he's probably town.

BM on the other hand..
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:14 am

Post by PJ. »

See shadow, I fixed that for you
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:39 am

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

Battle Mage is an easy target and everyone on his wagon or pushing his wagon should be under suspicion.
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:16 am

Post by Battle Mage »

lol wow you are finding these games tough.
I consider this the 1 game in which no1 should accuse me of being scum-because it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE.
I came into this game as a replacement after being lynched before, and coming up town. If i remember rightly, my death led to the lynching of a Mafia Member.
Now you think that i have come back as scum? Are you crazy!?
After i worked damn hard as a protown player in this game, there is absolutely NO WAY i would come back as scum. Not only that, but the mod wouldnt allow it in the first place.
Anyone who thinks i am scum based on my posts, should take a quick look at logic. Would the mod really let a dead protown player replace into the role of scum?
It would undermine the whole game, so the answer is no.
Whatever my role is, you can be damn sure its protown.
BM
Panzerjager wrote:Canucklehead is really not the play guys, he's probably town.

BM on the other hand..
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:32 am

Post by JDodge »

Battle Mage wrote:lol wow you are finding these games tough.
I consider this the 1 game in which no1 should accuse me of being scum-because it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE.
I came into this game as a replacement after being lynched before, and coming up town. If i remember rightly, my death led to the lynching of a Mafia Member.
After i worked damn hard as a protown player in this game, there is absolutely NO WAY i would come back as scum. Not only that, but the mod wouldnt allow it in the first place.
Anyone who thinks i am scum based on my posts, should take a quick look at logic. Would the mod really let a dead protown player replace into the role of scum?
BM

BM on the other hand..
Wrong. So. Freaking. Wrong.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:46 am

Battle Mage wrote:lol wow you are finding these games tough.
BM

BM on the other hand..
I don't see any reason why a dead vanilla townie could not come back as scum. It's not like you have any information crucial to the success of the mafia.

That being said, I believe you.
possibly
comment."
TheJiveMachine
TheJiveMachine
Goon
TheJiveMachine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:45 am

Post by TheJiveMachine »

So you're saying yourself that it's possible that BM is scum.

Then you turn around and say that the people who think he is are the ones to suspect? BM has been scummy as hell since his return, and he's hiding under the WIFOM and crap logic of "the mod wouldn't do that" as his excuse, and being defended solely because he's an "opportunistic lynch".
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:00 am

TheJiveMachine wrote:So you're saying yourself that it's possible that BM is scum.

Then you turn around and say that the people who think he is are the ones to suspect? BM has been scummy as hell since his return, and he's hiding under the WIFOM and crap logic of "the mod wouldn't do that" as his excuse, and being defended solely because he's an "opportunistic lynch".
Yes, I think his logic is poor. But Battle Mage, like myself in some ways, is a player who doesn't yet completely understand the nuances of what is scummy behavior and what isn't. You say that his defense seems scummy. I say that it's protown because it's the most obvious defense for a person who has a below average capacity for guile and deception. I'm sure that at some point BM will be mafia in a game, but in that game he will probably be the least scummy, most helpful player you've ever seen. But I'm almost certain that he's not now, based on the content of his posts.

I'm not saying that we absolutely should not lynch him. I'm saying that
everyone
needs to be aware that Battle Mage
always
plays like this
regardless
of his alignment and you should realize that he is an incredibly easy target to misdirect a lynch to. Therefore, each and every person on his bandwagon should be looked at with a moderate amount of scrutiny. If anyone to this point has hopped on his wagon, or advocated it for specious reasons, they have a far better chance of being scum than BM does.
possibly
comment."
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:00 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I think you guys are failing to see the logic here. Either that, or i cant see your 'logic'.
Please explain why the Mod would revive me as scum. Please also explain why i would accept such a role, because the fact is, i wouldnt.
BM

TheJiveMachine wrote:So you're saying yourself that it's possible that BM is scum.

The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:04 am

Battle Mage wrote:I think you guys are failing to see the logic here. Either that, or i cant see your 'logic'.
Please explain why the Mod would revive me as scum. Please also explain why i would accept such a role, because the fact is, i wouldnt.
BM

1) We don't know that you would not accept such a role. All we have is your word, and this game is based on lies.

2) You lived and died as a vanilla townie. That would give you no special information about the alignment of other players in the game or their roles.

Ergo, you could easily replace into the game as scum.
possibly
comment."
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:01 am

Post by PJ. »

I fully believe he is scum in this game and I fully believe that BM plays the same. Not because he doesn't have a tolerence for guile but just because he is bad at mafia. Simply bad, therefore he is gonna act scummy in every game. And i feel the scumminess in this one along with the complete list of logical fallacies that his defense is based on is completely lynch worthy. Plus we are certain you are scum, well most of us. So
Unvote, Vote: BM
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:51 am

Post by Battle Mage »

rofl. I love the way in which every post you make speaks for everybody.
Personally however, id like to hear from the protown players, to see their opinions on the game. TCS makes a good point, but at the end of the day this game is about trust. If there is anyone here who knows me atall, they will know that i would never allow myself to be in such a scenario where i had to play against something that i had worked so enthusiastically for.
If you dont believe that, i guess u can lynch me, but i still maintain it is pretty ridiculous. Any protown players who lynch me are going to get a finger of shame at the end of the game. :P
Also, Panzer, i think you are getting 'bad Mafia player', confused with 'Mafia player who is way out of my league'. Im afraid the fact that you cant tell the difference between scum and town in a player is serious weakness of yours in this game.
It also means that few people will take u seriously.
Anyway, other than Panzer, what exactly is the case against me?
Im a bit lost in the ridiculum of it.... :roll:

Panzerjager wrote:I fully believe he is scum in this game and I fully believe that BM plays the same. Not because he doesn't have a tolerence for guile but just because he is bad at mafia. Simply bad, therefore he is gonna act scummy in every game. And i feel the scumminess in this one along with the complete list of logical fallacies that his defense is based on is completely lynch worthy. Plus we are certain you are scum, well most of us. So
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:01 am

Post by JDodge »

Battle Mage wrote:rofl. I love the way in which every post you make speaks for everybody.
Semantics.
Battle Mage wrote:Personally however, id like to hear from the protown players, to see their opinions on the game. TCS makes a good point, but at the end of the day this game is about trust. If there is anyone here who knows me atall, they will know that i would never allow myself to be in such a scenario where i had to play against something that i had worked so enthusiastically for.
Not so sure "pro-town" and "TCS" should be used in the same paragraph ATM.
Battle Mage wrote:If you dont believe that, i guess u can lynch me, but i still maintain it is pretty ridiculous. Any protown players who lynch me are going to get a finger of shame at the end of the game. :P
Yes, because the claim "Only townie who can win the game" worked
so
well for scotmany.
Battle Mage wrote:Also, Panzer, i think you are getting 'bad Mafia player', confused with 'Mafia player who is way out of my league'. Im afraid the fact that you cant tell the difference between scum and town in a player is serious weakness of yours in this game.
You'd be able to be a better player if you accepted that you aren't the greatest thing to ever grace the game of Mafia.

That being said, I don't think BM is the play for today. livingod is.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:05 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i didnt claim i was 'only townie who can win the game'. i said that i was so obviously town, its pretty ridiculous that im going to get lynched so early.

JDodge wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:rofl. I love the way in which every post you make speaks for everybody.
Semantics.
Battle Mage wrote:Personally however, id like to hear from the protown players, to see their opinions on the game. TCS makes a good point, but at the end of the day this game is about trust. If there is anyone here who knows me atall, they will know that i would never allow myself to be in such a scenario where i had to play against something that i had worked so enthusiastically for.
Not so sure "pro-town" and "TCS" should be used in the same paragraph ATM.
Battle Mage wrote:If you dont believe that, i guess u can lynch me, but i still maintain it is pretty ridiculous. Any protown players who lynch me are going to get a finger of shame at the end of the game. :P
Yes, because the claim "Only townie who can win the game" worked
so
well for scotmany.
Battle Mage wrote:Also, Panzer, i think you are getting 'bad Mafia player', confused with 'Mafia player who is way out of my league'. Im afraid the fact that you cant tell the difference between scum and town in a player is serious weakness of yours in this game.
You'd be able to be a better player if you accepted that you aren't the greatest thing to ever grace the game of Mafia.

That being said, I don't think BM is the play for today. livingod is.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:08 am

Post by JDodge »

Battle Mage wrote:i didnt claim i was 'only townie who can win the game'. i said that i was so obviously town, its pretty ridiculous that im going to get lynched so early.
One cannot claim themselves to be obviously town. Mafia don't come out and say "I'm scum, lynch me".
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:17 am

Post by Battle Mage »

no, but for once i have reasonable evidence.

JDodge wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:i didnt claim i was 'only townie who can win the game'. i said that i was so obviously town, its pretty ridiculous that im going to get lynched so early.
One cannot claim themselves to be obviously town. Mafia don't come out and say "I'm scum, lynch me".
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:18 am

Panzerjager wrote:I fully believe he is scum in this game and I fully believe that BM plays the same. Not because he doesn't have a tolerence for guile but just because he is bad at mafia. Simply bad, therefore he is gonna act scummy in every game. And i feel the scumminess in this one along with the complete list of logical fallacies that his defense is based on is completely lynch worthy. Plus we are certain you are scum, well most of us. So
Basing your vote in part on my supposed alignment is ridiculous. It makes 1,000,000 times more sense to lynch a better target today, and then wait until my alignment is confirmed tonight before you make my "scumminess" part of your argument.

Battle Mage is town because his defense is one a noob townie would make, not a noob scum. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong... but we have better candidates today.
possibly
comment."
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:27 am

Post by JDodge »

The Central Scrutinizer wrote:
Basing your vote in part on my supposed alignment is ridiculous. It makes 1,000,000 times more sense to lynch a better target today, and then wait until my alignment is confirmed tonight before you make my "scumminess" part of your argument.

Battle Mage is town because his defense is one a noob townie would make, not a noob scum. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong... but we have better candidates today.
I disagree that he's cleared. He may seem stupid, but he's smarter than he seems.

I agree that we have better candidates.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:48 pm

Post by PJ. »

You being out of my league is terrible. I have never seen you guess scum right btw. I'm done attacking you on a personal level. Your posting speaks for me.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:20 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

lol stop contradicting yourself. In fact, i have caught scum on several occassions-however u probably havent been awake to notice.
Just try and concentrate on the game at hand, and maybe YOU will have more success. :)

Panzerjager wrote:You being out of my league is terrible. I have never seen you guess scum right btw. I'm done attacking you on a personal level. Your posting speaks for me.
Ancalagon
Ancalagon
Goon
Ancalagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:37 am

Post by Ancalagon »

i have caught scum on several occassions
Um... when?
Wise men make proverbs; fools repeat them.
pevergreen
pevergreen
Townie
pevergreen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:44 am

Post by pevergreen »

maybe in games still going on.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:40 am

Post by Twito »

Sorry internet broke on Sunday and I've had a lot of stuff irl aswell. I'll be active and catch up when it's fixed.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”