Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:53 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

Please prod D3x

There was once a cross-eyed teacher who couldn't control his pupils.
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
Alton Brown
Alton Brown
Townie
Alton Brown
Townie
Townie

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:38 am

Post by Alton Brown »

Votecount 2.4trebuchet tabby (5) - Jake from State Farm, PeaceBringer, d3x, Rank, Porochaz
Kyubey (1) - Amrun
Rank (1) - The Slovak Prince
Kthxbye (1) - Kyubey
PeaceBringer (0)
Amrun (0) -
The Slovak Prince (0) -
d3x (0) -
Jake from State Farm (0) -
Porochaz (0) -
Pyrotechnics

Not Voting (3): trebuchet tabby, Pyrotechnics,
Kthxbye

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-09-17 22:45:18).

Kyubey is V/LA until 9/10. (The prod I sent to him yesterday will be wiped from the record.)
d3x has been prodded

Kthxbye may no longer vote today.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:36 am

Post by d3x »

I'm so sorry I've been gone, guys. Illness and bereavement are 1-2 dick punches that no one should have to deal with and I'm still doing both. I'll try to catch up and post tonight {if we're still open}.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:43 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I don't believe the claim. I need to talk to Syryana about something first though as something doesn't seem right.

AMRUN GET YOUR TOWN BUTT IN HERE AND DO SOMETHING!!!
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:26 am

yeah we do need a little bit more discussion before we hammer tabby, Amrun is obviously ignoring this game for some reason and it's worrisome.

I'm glad I know sign language, it's pretty handy
Show
Things I've learned.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
Rank
Rank
Goon
Rank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:13 am

Post by Rank »

In post 895, Kthxbye wrote:I just lost my vote...again.
It's easy to forget mine as well. I nearly lost my vote yesterday. Also, I'm not a big fan of POSTING IN CAPS normally, but the role is amusing.

Please don't lose your vote again. At best you're a liability to the town like this. If you're alive in a day or two this sort of thing could cause a no-lynch or worse.
trebuchet tabby
trebuchet tabby
Goon
trebuchet tabby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:49 am

Post by trebuchet tabby »

In post 896, Jake from State Farm wrote:et tu brute? can nobody pick up a hint? did nobody read my post 860? I figure it was pretty damn obvious at that point.

:facepalm:

the redskin game is almost on and I am not looking at mafia during that game, so help me god if I have to come back on here and full claim to make this lynch go through I am going to be pissed. The point of breadcrumbs and hints is to PREVENT having to full claim on Day 2 FFS.

Okay so here's the thing. First off you say you crumbed, but all I see the case on us is a bunch of confirmation bias going on. You were scum reading us in Day 1, but wouldn't care to explain. In day 2 you come off with a scum read on us. People ask you if it was a result and you say no, but now you want to take that back and full claim to get a lynch on us.

~Mala

(Also I'm sick with the damn flu and I haven't had any energy to get up to the computer the last few nights to even post this, but now I have.)
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:03 am

I was asked if i was soft claiming a result, why on earth would I say yes? why on earth would ANY power role say yes? Saying yes is basically admitting to being a power role and the purpose of a pr is to stay hidden as long as possible. I even cover this in post 860
In post 860, Jake from State Farm wrote:
If I'm soft claiming a result, would I actually admit to it? I would have to just fully out it at that point.
later in that same post I bring this up.
The way I see it is the no Kill is due to one of the following

1. Mafia forgot to nk or possibly nk'd on purpose
2. Mafia hit a bp
3. Doc saved
4. Role blocker blocked the kill attemp

You can't tell which one happened but the RB would obviously think he blocked the kill. The doc would think he saved, and the bp would think he was targeted.

That being said, I'm comfortable in my tabby vote.
If I really need to full claim to get you lynched so be it.

I am 2 shot role blocker, I blocked you last night based on your play that is NOTHING like I have seen either of your heads play as town, based on your weak reason to not vote TNE, and your reluctance to hammer TNE which felt odd. The fact that NK happened makes me feel confortable that my suspicion of you is correct, even if there is no 100% gurantee I actually stopped anything.

The fact that you claimed that you are an ascetic bullet proof and actually tried to imply mafia wanted you dead instead of anyone else, including rank is just too much bs to swallow.

The lack of kill gives us a mislynch and since nobody has really made a compelling argument for anyone else and given my claim to have stopped you from killing, the right play is to lynch you

When the TV repairman got married the reception was excellent.
Show
Things I've learned.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:49 pm

Post by d3x »

I hefe-a nu prublems veet a tt Lynch. I booy Jeke's Cleeem oofer zeeurs und see-a mure-a mereet tu a Blucked NK thun a sefed NK ergooment. Um de hur de hur de hur.

I feel thet veet zee meessing Keell Lest Neeght, tt vuoold'fe-a croombed beeeng zee Terget {es Jeke-a leeed oooot in hees Croomb pust}. Um gesh dee bork, bork!

GTKAS - d3x
Alton Brown
Alton Brown
Townie
Alton Brown
Townie
Townie

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:32 am

Post by Alton Brown »

Votecount 2.5trebuchet tabby (5) - Jake from State Farm, PeaceBringer, d3x, Rank, Porochaz
Kyubey (1) - Amrun
Rank (1) - The Slovak Prince
Kthxbye (1) - Kyubey
PeaceBringer (0)
Amrun (0) -
The Slovak Prince (0) -
d3x (0) -
Jake from State Farm (0) -
Porochaz (0) -
Pyrotechnics

Not Voting (3): trebuchet tabby, Pyrotechnics,
Kthxbye

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-09-17 22:45:18).

Amrun and The Slovak Prince have been prodded.

Kthxbye may no longer vote today.
trebuchet tabby
trebuchet tabby
Goon
trebuchet tabby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:07 am

In post 907, Jake from State Farm wrote:The fact that you claimed that you are an ascetic bullet proof and actually tried to imply mafia wanted you dead instead of anyone else, including rank is just too much bs to swallow.
Rank would have been pretty high up the list of who to protect, I'd guees.

You could not role block me.

@d3x I don't crumb role-related stuff. I crumb investigation results and that's about it. Role crumbing isn't a thing where I learned to play mafia because in that environment scum would be all over crumbs. Even investigative crumbs had to be pretty damn subtle.

If mala weren't too sick for mafia when the day started she might have dropped a crumb. It's just not something I do.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:13 am

In post 906, trebuchet tabby wrote:You were scum reading us in Day 1, but wouldn't care to explain
by the way this is a lie, I absolutely did explain why you were a scum read, in multiple posts. If you felt this was even REMOTELY true though, wouldn't you have been all over me asking for reasons? yes you absolutely would.

Sweet potatoes? I yam impressed!

Show
Things I've learned.
trebuchet tabby
trebuchet tabby
Goon
trebuchet tabby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:45 am

Yeah, I disagree with that comment actually. You did have reasons and although I think the reasons don't make a lot of sense, I didn't and don't think you are scum for basing suspicion on them.

It kind of reminds me of the buzzword bingo game where you cherry-picked something, called it a lie and tried to push my lynch for a couple days. I didn't think you were scum for it. I thought you were annoying.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

So, kyuby - how's your recalibration coming along or did you just forget about this game? What do you think of tabby's claim?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Kthxbye »

TT: Full reads list pretty please
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
The Slovak Prince
The Slovak Prince
Townie
The Slovak Prince
Townie
Townie

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:13 am

Post by The Slovak Prince »

:/
The Slovak Prince
The Slovak Prince
Townie
The Slovak Prince
Townie
Townie

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:40 am

Post by The Slovak Prince »

Rank, I think scum could have had their NK compromised from that Day-kill

which is exactly what Poro said, which weirds me out because he is also another scumspect of ours

but you still ignore a good amount of my post

and you ignore my challenge. what do you think of me this game?

Jake, I believe your town, and I believe Tabby's claim. Both things could have affected NK, and I don't think that you actually did directly influenced the lack of kill (assuming that Rank is town here)

I like games

what game does pyrotammy want to play?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:57 am

Post by Porochaz »

Are you talking to me at all in that post?

Also why are you vote parking?

You've made your case, but you've not made an impact here. People aren't going for Rank as scum because being a day vig is much more likely. Im willing to accept it as a remote chance, made more interesting by the fact that he has been intensely scummy, but still not close to vote him over others. Others are less convinced. You haven't pushed this further than your initial point. You need to make a better case or vote someone more interesting.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:25 am

Post by d3x »

In post 916, The Slovak Prince wrote:I think scum could have had their NK compromised from that Day-kill
I'm nut fullooeeng yuu. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp! Hoo vuoold zee DeyKeell hefe-a cumprumeesed zee Scoom NK?

GTKAS - d3x
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by Porochaz »

The theory is that its a scum daykill which then nullifies the nightkill.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

And the scum were forced to do it in such a way that it was obvious who a member of the scum team was just because quads wanted to see if we would go round and round in circles and drive ourselves insane and consider scum town for it.

Or there could be like 10 other reasons for the missing nightkill.

If we've found the amount of mafia we think we're supposed to catch and the game is still going on, then sure look at Rank. Or if you want to make a case that he gave scum a dayvig, sure go for that. But that day kill nullifying the night kill in the manner that it was done? Not entertaining that. Sorry.
trebuchet tabby
trebuchet tabby
Goon
trebuchet tabby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:22 pm

In post 907, Jake from State Farm wrote:I was asked if i was soft claiming a result, why on earth would I say yes? why on earth would ANY power role say yes? Saying yes is basically admitting to being a power role and the purpose of a pr is to stay hidden as long as possible. I even cover this in post 860
In post 860, Jake from State Farm wrote:
If I'm soft claiming a result, would I actually admit to it? I would have to just fully out it at that point.
later in that same post I bring this up.
The way I see it is the no Kill is due to one of the following

1. Mafia forgot to nk or possibly nk'd on purpose
2. Mafia hit a bp
3. Doc saved
4. Role blocker blocked the kill attemp

You can't tell which one happened but the RB would obviously think he blocked the kill. The doc would think he saved, and the bp would think he was targeted.

That being said, I'm comfortable in my tabby vote.
If I really need to full claim to get you lynched so be it.

I am 2 shot role blocker, I blocked you last night based on your play that is NOTHING like I have seen either of your heads play as town, based on your weak reason to not vote TNE, and your reluctance to hammer TNE which felt odd. The fact that NK happened makes me feel confortable that my suspicion of you is correct, even if there is no 100% gurantee I actually stopped anything.

The fact that you claimed that you are an ascetic bullet proof and actually tried to imply mafia wanted you dead instead of anyone else, including rank is just too much bs to swallow.

The lack of kill gives us a mislynch and since nobody has really made a compelling argument for anyone else and given my claim to have stopped you from killing, the right play is to lynch you

When the TV repairman got married the reception was excellent.
To be fair. You have never seen me play scum and you have never seen me play anything outside of a VT. The only slight possibility you have seen me being a PR is when I had that vig shot in the Cluedo game. (You were dead by then.)

The fact you are wanting to lynch us when you aren't even sure you blocked us is absurd.

Rank could
still
be a scum-day vig because I have never seen a town BP and a town vig in the same setup of this size. Our claim is also verifiable, but Fery and I aren't sure if we want to take these measures to verify our role because frankly.. It means we force us to lose our 1-shot BP, waste a day-vig shot in the same day. Which really isn't something I see is helpful to the town.

The reason why no one has made a compelling argument is probably because we have scum banking on this lynch at least imo.

My reads are currently:

Tammy/Syr - town.
Jake - misguided town.
Dex - town.
Kkthx - possible scum.
Rank - possible scum.
TSP - possible town.
PB - town

Amrun needs to post more.
Poro - unknown
Kycu - I'm letting Fery sort out. I'm not confident in my abilities to read C and his other head is barely posting.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

It's sad. I care a lot less about this game when I lose my vote.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:59 pm

You are essentially a glorified VT, one that is basically investigation immune, un-blockable, un-killable, un-anythingable and you act scummy, you don't even attempt to scum hunt, and have been essentially useless in hopes to strike fear in the heart of scum so they kill you? :lol:

Your entire post is trying to put paranoia back into towns mind. Sure rank can be scum, but so can you and if town has to choose between the 2, you lose.

I'm not buying for a minute scum tried to kill you. Your role is essentially no help to town cause you are a ghost basically, which means we have to take your word for it. I have seen nothing from you that fits your role. Even your list read is half-assed.

Make an honest to god case on someone. Show me the ffly that I know and love to hate.

Saw a fantasy football team called the LUCKness monster (p.sure that's a pun)
Show
Things I've learned.
trebuchet tabby
trebuchet tabby
Goon
trebuchet tabby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:03 pm

Well if you didn't lose your vote we would have been lynched already. With no other competing wagon which is why I think scum are on this wagon.

~

@Jake:

We have hunted, we asked questions and got reads. You think we acted scummy, but to each their own. As I said your case on us feels like something you dug up from Day 1 which has confirmation bias glasses all over it.

I'm not trying to put paranoia into anyone's minds. Someone asked for our reads and I gave them. I don't think Rank is as innocent as everyone thinks he is. There is possible for a day vig to be scum aligned.

We don't even know if scum freakened killed at all during last night's phrase. You think you blocked us, but you didn't. We are bullet proof and it's passive so you can't block BP. We aren't scum.

Plus you are talking to Mala right now and not Fery.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”