AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5350 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:22 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5331, SafetyDance wrote:I'm here. Sorry. Reading through now.
Also I was maf with Safety recently and this is scum-Safety for those who can't tell.

Hes pretty transparent.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5351 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:29 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 5335, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 5332, Shadi1337 wrote:Why and why is it more related to Crabd's alignment?
It's not related to Crabd's alignment. I thought at first that it was, but what you are doing is just trying to line up lynches here in the shadow of LYLO, when you've basically done jack shit and coasted all game.

Maybe this is town-you pulling your socks up finally. But, it bears scrutiny.
Are we sure it's lylo? and if it is, you are making this worse for me, now it's not just the mistake of leading us further astray but also the possibility of being the cause of a scum win. I am not coasting, I am just very very unsure.

I'd prefer a Serene lynch, but I don't know if I have enough on anybody, it's more an overall gut feeling than a thing full with facts.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5352 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:32 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Worst case scenario is 6:3:1, if we misylnch its 5:3:1 -> possibly 3:3:1 tomorrow worst case.

So its not lylo/mylo, but its pretty fucking close.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5353 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:40 am

Post by Serene »

In post 5350, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Also I was maf with Safety recently and this is scum-Safety for those who can't tell.

Hes pretty transparent.
He's Brian Hollywood, that slot has been scum from the very beginning.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5354 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:46 am

Post by Serene »

In post 5349, AngryPidgeon wrote:I kinda want to scream at BROseidon, but he seems like hes just dumb.

Whats your read on Stubbs?
other than a split second where DGB decided Stubbs was town, and i temporarily agreed with her, Stubbs has been called scum multiple times by all three heads of this slot:
In post 5289, Serene wrote:
In post 5287, StubbsKVM wrote:Is this day still not over? :igmeou:

MAYBE IF YOU GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT AND LYNCH ME IT WOULD END

BUT WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE SCUM, WE'RE JUST TOYING WITH YOU

(the SK should kill this guy tonight)
In post 5299, Serene wrote:Jon is a pretty obvious SK kill since everyone read Goat as scum

I'd imagine the SK will go after Stubbs or shadi tonight with scum going after ank or you

I know for 100% fact I was not RBed out of a kill last night because I don't get a kill

And none of this looks like lynchinge which is what I asked you nicely to do
In post 5300, Serene wrote:
In post 5298, StubbsKVM wrote:
In post 5289, Serene wrote:
In post 5287, StubbsKVM wrote:Is this day still not over? :igmeou:

MAYBE IF YOU GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT AND LYNCH ME IT WOULD END

BUT WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE SCUM, WE'RE JUST TOYING WITH YOU

(the SK should kill this guy tonight)
I have tried to lynch you for several days now. You only have 1 vote. If your wagon outshines Crabd's, I will move my vote.

Stop being a drama queen.
Lol not even willing to vote your scum read

Get to steppin with that
In post 2634, Serene wrote:
In post 2632, StubbsKVM wrote:Why I should care about anything you say.
I'm supposed to care whether or not a lurking scumbag gives my posts thought and consideration? You're not my intended audience DIE SCUM DIE also I like the timing of your comment, coming right after I correctly pegged you as scum.
In post 2651, Serene wrote:I'm really cranky for non-mafia reasons.

Stubbs
Ankamius
BFenix

WHO SHALL TASTE DELICIOUS ROPE?
In post 2654, Serene wrote:I just iso'd Stubbs. Solid scum.
In post 1611, Serene wrote:Scum is Stubbs, TMT, Ceprir Calcifer, Nero, probably BFenix...

I mean it's pretty in-your-face obvious.

All we need is some Lynchiagra.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5355 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5353, Serene wrote:
In post 5350, AngryPidgeon wrote:

Hes pretty transparent.
He's Brian Hollywood, that slot has been scum from the very beginning.
Well, I'm down to lynch it if you are.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5356 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:48 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Aight, Im gonna guess its Crabd, Safety mafia. Stubbs SK. If there is another mafia, cross that bridge later.
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5357 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:43 am

Post by StubbsKVM »

Really Pidgeon?

Did you really think I would claim VT as the Serial Killer?
Check out my wiki for my mafia statistics.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5358 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 5351, Shadi1337 wrote:
In post 5335, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 5332, Shadi1337 wrote:Why and why is it more related to Crabd's alignment?
It's not related to Crabd's alignment. I thought at first that it was, but what you are doing is just trying to line up lynches here
in the shadow of
LYLO, when you've basically done jack shit and coasted all game.

Maybe this is town-you pulling your socks up finally. But, it bears scrutiny.
Are we sure it's lylo? and if it is, you are making this worse for me, now it's not just the mistake of leading us further astray but also the possibility of being the cause of a scum win. I am not coasting, I am just very very unsure.

I'd prefer a Serene lynch, but I don't know if I have enough on anybody, it's more an overall gut feeling than a thing full with facts.
I don't think we're at lylo. "in the shadow of" equates roughly to "near", "impending" etc.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5359 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Serene »

In post 5357, StubbsKVM wrote:Really Pidgeon?

Did you really think I would claim VT as the Serial Killer?

stop stealing my schtick
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5360 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:48 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 5356, AngryPidgeon wrote:Aight, Im gonna guess its Crabd, Safety mafia. Stubbs SK. If there is another mafia, cross that bridge later.
So who are you thinking was dumb enough to target me last night after BS's claim post indicated I'd be protected?
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5361 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:58 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Uh, yes?

Who do you think is the SK then? Rift? Crabd? Ank?

@Rift: Id be more inclined to believe TK was double killed than you getting shot?
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5362 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 5361, AngryPidgeon wrote:Uh, yes?

Who do you think is the SK then? Rift? Crabd? Ank?

@Rift: Id be more inclined to believe TK was double killed than you getting shot?
Maybe. If I were SK I would have gone after someone less likely to be mafia-targeted last night than the universally-proclaimed-town 2-shot vig, though.

Babel-17
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5363 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:26 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Sure, its dumb either way. There could also be a mafia doctor or something around.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5364 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:34 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Or mafia shot the SK last night.

FUCK why are you implying you were shot at? There is no logical reason to believe that. And you are trying to get me to direct scumhunting efforts to who would be 'dumb enough' to shoot you.

How about this. Do YOU have any theories? Or can we just lynch the guy who is confirmed scum in the event you are town?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5365 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:34 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

UNVOTE: crabd

in the interim.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5366 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:10 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote Count 6-6

(as of Post 5365)

KingCrabd (4)
- BROseidon, Ankamius, StubbsKVM, Serene
AngryPidgeon (2)
- Rift Adrift, SafetyDance
Serene (1)
- KingCrabd
StubbsKVM (1)
- penguin_alien

Not Voting (2)
- Shadi1337, AngryPidgeon

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Deadline:
Thursday, September 19 at 10am Central Time ((expired on 2013-09-19 10:01:01))

Replacing:

No one

Prods:

KingCrabd ((expired on 2013-09-12 16:10:01))

V/LAs:

None
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5367 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 5364, AngryPidgeon wrote:Or mafia shot the SK last night.

FUCK why are you implying you were shot at? There is no logical reason to believe that. And you are trying to get me to direct scumhunting efforts to who would be 'dumb enough' to shoot you.

How about this. Do YOU have any theories? Or can we just lynch the guy who is confirmed scum in the event you are town?
It's what we've been thinking ever since we saw the missing kill in the daybreak post. Either we were a kill target or the roleblock stopped a killer, because the target didn't make a lot of sense as a dual kill for SK and mafia.

It sounds like you are saying that NONE of those three scenarios are more likely than the others.

Babel-17
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5368 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:20 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

^^ and from the discussion in-thread, the only person who appeared to get that we were probably still protected last night was BRO.

Babel-17
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5369 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:59 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 5366, PeregrineV wrote:Prods:
KingCrabd (1 day, 22 hours, 12 minutes)
You never sent me a prod.

Still waiting for somebody to respond to this:

In post 5183, KingCrabd wrote:So let's play "Fuck you guys I'm still not scum" the game, shall we?

Thing we agree on: I'm a roleblocker of unknown-to-you alignment.

Now, let's take a looksee at what my night actions have been so far:

Night one: Bulbafenix
Night two: Shadi
Night three: Orcinus (Tracker verified)
Night four: Stubbs
Night five: Serene (Tracker verified)

So now let's look at what claimed power roles were blocked... Wait, what's that, you say? None of them? Not even the cop? Well holy fuckballs, maybe, just maybe, it's because I didn't fucking block my own side's power roles, and went hunting to block NKs instead! Me scum relies upon me choosing not to block the claimed twoshot cop (which claimed on day two) AND not block the claimed vig. Same for the tracker.

The case against me ignoring this issue is really dumb. If there's any one thing I do as scum 150% of the time, it is minimizing risks. I go for kills very likely to succeed, little chance of being blocked, and try to account for as many possible tangent scenarios that lead to me being outed.

So you're essentially arguing that I chose to ignore two (three after rift's claim) HUGE risks to me for... what, exactly? A chance at towncred in the long future at the cost of absolutely wrecking my supposed team?
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5370 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

You had alrieady outed by the time you knew I was tracker. Blocking me would be tantamount to claiming scum. And tonight is the first guaranteed clear shot at killing me since hellifino when.

ThirdKoopa was unlikely to target you given all the other more scummy-looking targets. Same with Ank. And they could be expected to be protection priorities while they still had shots left.

Babel-17
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5371 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:16 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

Rift Adrift, why wouldn't scum-Crabd express extreme suspicion of another PR then and use that as a pretext to blocking them? I think I gather from your ISO that you have a scum read on Stubbs--would you consider lynching there?
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5372 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:16 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 5371, penguin_alien wrote:Rift Adrift, why wouldn't scum-Crabd express extreme suspicion of another PR then and use that as a pretext to blocking them? I think I gather from your ISO that you have a scum read on Stubbs--would you consider lynching there?
At the time that would have been a very difficult reversal to make.

Syr feels very strongly that this is scum-Crabd. I've already commented on what's missing in his play since day 4 - and that's any unprompted effort to scum hunt or solve the game.

Without a role-blocker, the only defense scum would have had against such a powerful protective role was getting BS lynched. And that lynch should have difficult to the point of improbable.

Babel-17
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #5373 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:58 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 5372, Rift Adrift wrote:Without a role-blocker, the only defense scum would have had against such a powerful protective role was getting BS lynched. And that lynch should have difficult to the point of improbable.
You realize that there are potentially other balancing factors scum could have (strongman in particular), right? Does this change your read at all?
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5374 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:03 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 5373, BROseidon wrote:
In post 5372, Rift Adrift wrote:Without a role-blocker, the only defense scum would have had against such a powerful protective role was getting BS lynched. And that lynch should have difficult to the point of improbable.
You realize that there are potentially other balancing factors scum could have (strongman in particular), right? Does this change your read at all?
Strongman is usually an X-shot, and I wouldn't be surprised to see that in this game. If there were a mafia strongman, I would expect Ank or ThirdKoop to have died on N2 (or N3 if they were trying to dodge a watcher).

Babel-17

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”