alienBRO
alienBRO
Goon
alienBRO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by alienBRO »

In post 2499, DeathNote wrote:Bro- You see my problem right? The only answer I can see to last night is that Muffin is flat out lying to us and that bothers me. Like... I honestly believe he is town so I can't imagine why he would lie but I see no other possible reason.
I agree that this is possible, but why would Muffin fake this whole ring gambit instead of just riding the fact that TF would have gotten lynched in MyLo to victory if he were scum? The gambit seems like a less elegant solution by far.

I agree with everything penguin has said. Muffin, hammer when you get online.

VOTE: GM
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

also it should be rather obvious that i don't currently have the ring. if i were lying about it, then obviously i wouldn't care who hammers. i would think the only reason you could really be paranoid of whether or not i'm town or scum is if you think everything i've said today is pure wifom, in which case i'd have to ask why you think i would do this as scum as opposed to keeping quiet, or lying about the investigation, or not mentioning losing the ring, or etc etc.

i agree it's strange i lost the ring (and i'd probably be paranoid if i didn't know what i'm saying is true), but if goodmorning flips something like "ring-attracting" or "ring thief" or whatever like i expect he will, then this should be cleared up anyway (at least, the fact that i'm not lying about losing the ring should be cleared up).

Vote: goodmorning

hopefully gm stays dead this time.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:47 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

requoting this so nsin doesn't miss it and derp tomorrow.
In post 2471, zMuffinMan wrote:if he is ring scum and i get the ring after his lynch, there are two scenarios here:

(1) twin flames kills me, he's confirmed scum, you lynch him tomorrow, gg town win

(2) i get the ring after goodmorning lynch. twin flames kills someone that isn't me. i then pass the ring to one of the two players that isn't twin flames still alive tomorrow. they can pass the ring amongst themselves as much as they want so that neither i nor twin flames would reasonably know who has the ring. after this, we no lynch, and there's a 50% chance of confirming i'm not lying
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
NSin
NSin
Goon
NSin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by NSin »

fuck that was my hammer
Nyahahahahahahaha.
alienBRO
alienBRO
Goon
alienBRO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by alienBRO »

Woohoo Muffin got in before Saki could derp-hammer.

-Bro
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote Count Seventy

goodmorning (4) - TwinFlames, DeathNote, alienBRO, zMuffinMan
TwinFlames (1) - goodmorning

Not Voting: NSin

Four to lynch
(expired on 2013-09-16 12:07:12)
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by Empking »

goodmorning
Had a sure thing
He bet on horse No. 5
Well, he's still alive

goodmorning survived the lynch Day Six. NightSix begins now and ends in 48 hours.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:55 pm

Post by Empking »

NSin
Fin
I mean he's dead
He'll never leave his bed

NSin was lynched Night Six. He was a Rider of Rohan, Vanilla Townie. Day Seven begins now.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:57 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote Count Seventy One

Not Voting: TwinFlames, goodmorning, zMuffinMan, alienBRO, DeathNote

Three to lynch
(expired on 2013-09-22 03:57:23)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:56 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

yeah. whatever. in case it wasn't already obvious i got the ring after the lynch (again) and lost it at day start (again). this time i lost it despite no action. so goodmorning has some mechanic that allows him to steal the ring back regardless. and of course i couldn't pass it or destroy it during night phase.

this sucks because he's got the ring so we can't lynch twin flames. we can't lynch him again because if survives and twin flames doesn't nk him, then he'll just get the ring back again tomorrow and we'll be stuck in a 2v1v1 where scum doesn't need to co-operate with us.

i'm thinking our only chance for a win is having someone else hammer gm and then have twin flames kill that person and take the ring, but even that's not guaranteed because i don't know how gm's ring stealing mechanic works and he could still get the ring back tomorrow.

so whatever. i'm out of ideas.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:58 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

this is utterly retarded because we need twin flames to co-operate with us and he has no incentive to because we can't lynch him.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:02 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i like the nsin kill though. it's like a big "FUCK YOU" to town. "I CAN KILL WHO I WANT TO KILL AND YOU CAN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT"
NSin
NSin
Goon
NSin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:05 am

Post by NSin »

:(
Nyahahahahahahaha.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:36 am

Post by goodmorning »

I'm getting really tired of you all assuming I'm third party.
Then again, perhaps I ought to come clean so we don't waste another day and end up in LyLo.

I am neither third party as you all seem to think nor a VT as previously claimed. I am Glorfindel, Town Unlynchable. There was an odd mechanic to this, that if all three Scum got on my wagon I would be insta-lynched, but that became a non-issue when MM was lynched D1.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:41 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Yeah, except that obviously a lie because YOU KEEP LYING ABOUT HAVING THE RING

I would like to know how you're unlynchable, and I assume it has something to do with possession of the ring, which seems kind of dumb if that's the case because we can't beat the third party without co-operation from the other scum team.................

*sigh*
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:44 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

also that's obviously a fake-claim because no mod would tell you how many scum there are, and there's more than three scum anyway if you include Who. at least think through your fake-claim.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:49 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh right three scum is mentioned in the rules post. whatever. still a fake-claim.

this game has come down to... i cannot think of a way to achieve my win con without help from someone who doesn't share my win con, and that would be playing against their win con, so i cannot achieve my win con.

shittastic
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:53 am

Post by goodmorning »

Not a fakeclaim.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:00 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

yeah you're town but you just kept hidden the fact that you're unlynchable so we waste two day phases and i keep getting the ring after your lynch then losing it the next day phase.

not a fakeclaim
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:23 am

Post by DeathNote »

I believe GM's claim because he is obviously unlynchable. I would much rather hope the mod lets there be an unlynchable town then third party/scum.

Vote: Twinflames

If you are town GM, then you are on my shit list for how you handled your role. If you are scum, then lucky you... there is nothing we can do about it.

Kill twin plz then we kill muffin tomorrow if he flips town. This is assuming that only one mafia is left.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:33 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

there are so many things wrong with that post, but i'm not particularly interested in prolonging this game when i say no way to win.

still, it would be playing against my win con to vote twin flames so i can't.

gm has the ring. he is ring scum. a twin flames lynch means game over today.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:33 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

see no way*
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:37 am

Post by DeathNote »

You can't kill GoodMorning. I doubt he is a 2-shot unlynchable.

I know that GM will vote twin and bro will likely follow. Just end it because if GM is thirdparty, the only way he will die is if scum kill him at night. Hell, even then he might not die. I have no idea what ridiculous powers the mod gave him. What I do know, is that there is confirmed scum between Muffin/Twin so I am going to kill one of you.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:50 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

well, technically there is one way to win this. we could still feasibly execute my plan
if
twin flames attempted to kill good morning tonight. but i doubt that's going to happen, and i doubt twin flames is going to admit to being scum, so we can't exactly ask him if he's going to co-operate.

but whatever. if twin flames is lynched today, i don't particularly care one way or another (i'm not going to vote twin flames, but you're free to). the ring mechanic in this game is really frustrating.
alienBRO
alienBRO
Goon
alienBRO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:27 am

Post by alienBRO »

I don't think GM is scum if for no other reason than the fact that it would be OP as balls for that role to exist on a 3rd party.

Like, we should just lynch TF today, and if GM wins because we literally needed scum to kill him for us, that's just bad game design and it's on Emp/the reviewers of the setup.

Gonna confer with PA before dropping the vote, but I think TF is the lynch today.

-Bro

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”