Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by Amrun »

I'm really sorry about this, blegh. I'm not caught up, but I will be. I replaced out of another game so I could actually catch up in this game and a few others.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 924, trebuchet tabby wrote:Well if you didn't lose your vote we would have been lynched already. With no other competing wagon which is why I think scum are on this wagon.

~

@Jake:

We have hunted, we asked questions and got reads. You think we acted scummy, but to each their own. As I said your case on us feels like something you dug up from Day 1 which has confirmation bias glasses all over it.

I'm not trying to put paranoia into anyone's minds. Someone asked for our reads and I gave them. I don't think Rank is as innocent as everyone thinks he is. There is possible for a day vig to be scum aligned.

We don't even know if scum freakened killed at all during last night's phrase. You think you blocked us, but you didn't. We are bullet proof and it's passive so you can't block BP. We aren't scum.

Plus you are talking to Mala right now and not Fery.
well if you are town, do not think for a minute that Rank is not considered as possibilities, especially with how things are... there are 3 options for rank but none need dealing with this day. You on the other hand do and you really claim a null role so gotta break some eggs to make an omelet, so if you are lynched and if you are scum great, if not information Is good for town and helps sort out the rest.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:32 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Interested you latched on to the rank argument despite not being interested in it before
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:18 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 927, Porochaz wrote:Interested you latched on to the rank argument despite not being interested in it before
there you go again spinning something I say or do. Just because I do not comment on something does not mean I have no interest in something...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:26 am

Post by Porochaz »

Erm... sorry was talking to t.t. there.
trebuchet tabby
trebuchet tabby
Goon
trebuchet tabby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:12 am

Post by trebuchet tabby »

In post 921, trebuchet tabby wrote:Kycu - I'm letting Fery sort out. I'm not confident in my abilities to read C and his other head is barely posting.
Can't do much sorting without interaction. :/

Where are you, kyu?
trebuchet tabby
trebuchet tabby
Goon
trebuchet tabby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:16 am

In post 927, Porochaz wrote:Interested you latched on to the rank argument despite not being interested in it before
mala's been sick. Yesterday was her first significant posting this game day. I haven't put much stock in Mara/TSP's theory about Rank's kill being a mafia day kill, but mala has at least seen that kind of mechanic in games before.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:30 am

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Will kyubey will be prodded and post soon?

Will rank post something?

Will amrun get caught up today?

Will tsp post something not rank related?

Will ktnxbye make it one day without losing his vote?

I don't know, but tune keeping tuning in!
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
Rank
Rank
Goon
Rank
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:22 am

Post by Rank »

In post 916, The Slovak Prince wrote:Rank, I think scum could have had their NK compromised from that Day-kill
Just out of curiosity, what exactly does this mean? Are you suggesting that scum get to choose between day and night killing, and for some godawful reason would elect to daykill and expose one of their members by doing so?

Because that doesn't sound very smrt.
In post 916, The Slovak Prince wrote:and you ignore my challenge. what do you think of me this game?
Why would giving a read on you be a challenge, exactly? I've already given one. If you're asking what I think of you THIS game in particular, I think you're overly focused on your meta when you should be spending more time analyzing the game. It's pretty obvious your scum-daykill theory is bunk. If you're going to continue to try to muddy the waters you should take a different approach.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:32 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 932, Pyrotechnics wrote:Will kyubey will be prodded and post soon?

Will rank post something?

Will amrun get caught up today?

Will tsp post something not rank related?

Will ktnxbye make it one day without losing his vote?

I don't know, but tune keeping tuning in!
Will you start playing like you did in day 1 or keep going with this active lurking style posting, whilst not voting, ie. being pretty useless?

A bit wordy but you get the idea.
Alton Brown
Alton Brown
Townie
Alton Brown
Townie
Townie

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:16 am

Post by Alton Brown »

Votecount 2.6trebuchet tabby (5) - Jake from State Farm, PeaceBringer, d3x, Rank, Porochaz
Kyubey (1) - Amrun
Rank (1) - The Slovak Prince
Kthxbye (1) - Kyubey
PeaceBringer (0)
Amrun (0) -
The Slovak Prince (0) -
d3x (0) -
Jake from State Farm (0) -
Porochaz (0) -
Pyrotechnics

Not Voting (3): trebuchet tabby, Pyrotechnics,
Kthxbye

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-09-17 22:45:18).

Kthxbye may no longer vote today.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 934, Porochaz wrote:
Will you start playing like you did in day 1 or keep going with this active lurking style posting, whilst not voting, ie. being pretty useless?

A bit wordy but you get the idea.
:/ except for day one you kept getting after me for my posting too. So should I be the useless day one poster or the useless day two poster; I'm not sure what form of useless I should be.

And no, it's not active lurking, I'm quite interested in seeing what the people I'm interested in hearing from say. It's just that they aren't posting. So, sarcastic frustration is what you'll get until people start posting something.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Well I mean day 1 I was complaining about the frequency of multiple posts in a row, I was also worried initially that you were going to fail to put anything substantial in your posts, you proved me wrong actually, its why I didnt bring it up again. However Im noticing today that you seem a lot less engaged in the game, you are taking a back seat and actually more than me thinking "oh thats scummy" Im thinking "oh that sucks" is all.

Fair enough about your posts about questions but Im not really seeing very much in the way of opinions and to be honest with all of day 1 and more than half of day 2 done now, I would be looking for at least some sort of opinion, at least maybe on the t.t. interaction.

That said maybe my question was slightly unfair, your questions aren't useless in that it is a growing frustration that these players aren't posting either.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Part of that is fair. And for the record, I hate quote stripes, and I often post from my phone/ipad where multi-quoting is impossible, and I just react to whatever I react to while catching up.

Today there hasn't been a whole lot of in thread things, partly because the people we're interested in hearing from aren't posting much and partly because we had to do some reevaluating after yesterday.

We don't believe Trebuchet Tabby's claim. (the only slight pause I have is their argument that it makes sense for their role to exist with a dayvig) but it doesn't mean that it's town regardless.

We're fine with that lynch, and we're not voting there partly because it would end the day and we need that not to happen just yet, and partly because up until today Syry wanted to lynch kyubey more than TT. However, Syry came to the possible conclusion that kyubey might actually be town because they know that we suspect them and they've kind of gone mia. Cabd usually cares about his scum games more than that. But we really need them to post so we can talk to them and solidify that.

Our next big question mark is TSP. If syry's growing feeling that kybey is town, then we're feeling even worse about tsp.

If none of these are scum, then we don't really know, but we want these to be sorted out first and they're not really posting. Well tabby is, but I don't really have a whole lot to say there.
The Slovak Prince
The Slovak Prince
Townie
The Slovak Prince
Townie
Townie

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by The Slovak Prince »

In post 933, Rank wrote:
In post 916, The Slovak Prince wrote:Rank, I think scum could have had their NK compromised from that Day-kill
Just out of curiosity, what exactly does this mean? Are you suggesting that scum get to choose between day and night killing, and for some godawful reason would elect to daykill and expose one of their members by doing so?

Because that doesn't sound very smrt.
In post 916, The Slovak Prince wrote:and you ignore my challenge. what do you think of me this game?
Why would giving a read on you be a challenge, exactly? I've already given one. If you're asking what I think of you THIS game in particular, I think you're overly focused on your meta when you should be spending more time analyzing the game. It's pretty obvious your scum-daykill theory is bunk. If you're going to continue to try to muddy the waters you should take a different approach.
Have you?

because I missed it

and by Challenge, I mean interacting with me over some proposed "scum-buddy" when I'm here actually willing to talk to you. You've ignored me for a good majority of the game

VOTE: Porochaz
The Slovak Prince
The Slovak Prince
Townie
The Slovak Prince
Townie
Townie

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:34 pm

our other two scumspects are Rank and Amrun
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Hammer tabby already. This day is done. Cooked some would say. Stick a fork in it.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

and your scumspects are terribad
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
The Slovak Prince
The Slovak Prince
Townie
The Slovak Prince
Townie
Townie

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:37 pm

meant to say porochaz and Amrun

gut feels that Tabby is town, I don't find their claim to be to unbelievable specially considering what I know Mala to be like

no, I don't want to

I'm still holding out hope that Venmar will find some slimmer of time for me
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by Cabd »

Hey Tammy. You're half right. Disinterested in this game in general for some reason.

Date tomorrow afternoon? Being your guy half and ill try to bring my girl half.

I'd prefer no hammers until then.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
trebuchet tabby
trebuchet tabby
Goon
trebuchet tabby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:42 pm

In post 938, Pyrotechnics wrote:Part of that is fair. And for the record, I hate quote stripes, and I often post from my phone/ipad where multi-quoting is impossible, and I just react to whatever I react to while catching up.

Today there hasn't been a whole lot of in thread things, partly because the people we're interested in hearing from aren't posting much and partly because we had to do some reevaluating after yesterday.

We don't believe Trebuchet Tabby's claim. (the only slight pause I have is their argument that it makes sense for their role to exist with a dayvig) but it doesn't mean that it's town regardless.

We're fine with that lynch, and we're not voting there partly because it would end the day and we need that not to happen just yet, and partly because up until today Syry wanted to lynch kyubey more than TT. However, Syry came to the possible conclusion that kyubey might actually be town because they know that we suspect them and they've kind of gone mia. Cabd usually cares about his scum games more than that. But we really need them to post so we can talk to them and solidify that.

Our next big question mark is TSP. If syry's growing feeling that kybey is town, then we're feeling even worse about tsp.

If none of these are scum, then we don't really know, but we want these to be sorted out first and they're not really posting. Well tabby is, but I don't really have a whole lot to say there.
In the raptured game Syr eventually posted a case for my being scum. He was wrong, but at least he made a cogent case. I know he's v/la but I am kinda pissed that there's really nothing at all from him to even say lolno to.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 940, The Slovak Prince wrote:our other two scumspects are Rank and Amrun
yeah no...Poro is a leaning town read as is Rank, and Amrun is town.

You need to do better.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 943, The Slovak Prince wrote:meant to say porochaz and Amrun

gut feels that Tabby is town, I don't find their claim to be to unbelievable specially considering what I know Mala to be like

no, I don't want to

I'm still holding out hope that Venmar will find some slimmer of time for me
What do you know mala to be like?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 944, Cabd wrote:Hey Tammy. You're half right. Disinterested in this game in general for some reason.

Date tomorrow afternoon? Being your guy half and ill try to bring my girl half.

I'd prefer no hammers until then.
It's a date. Well I have a faculty meeting in the afternoon but hopefully it won't interfere >->
In post 945, trebuchet tabby wrote: In the raptured game Syr eventually posted a case for my being scum. He was wrong, but at least he made a cogent case. I know he's v/la but I am kinda pissed that there's really nothing at all from him to even say lolno to.
I don't feel like you're pissed. We don't like your interaction with kyuby, we don't think it sounds like you trying to sort them out, and we don't like your claim.

Why should we be feeling lolno about you as a scum read?
The Slovak Prince
The Slovak Prince
Townie
The Slovak Prince
Townie
Townie

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:13 pm

Mala isn't the best when it comes to PR's and soft-claiming/crumbing

I also recall her saying that she would never claim PR as scum I think, and in a kerberos game, I had gotten into an argument with both her and mollie about claiming when we get ran up. Both didn't want to do so, I'm pretty sure Ffery and Mala would have the same conversation as well, especially considering that they were being suspected (I think) early on

and I definitely don't think that they would chose to claim a somewhat useless PR if they even chose to fake-claim anyway

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”