Mini 1484 - Pick Your Partners (Game Over)

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

To clarify, i agree with his picks in general, not necessarily with where he has them.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:21 pm

Post by T S O »

I thought I knew my reads and had this game sorted, but Mutley's flip has meant I have to TOTALLY recalibrate.

I think the WW will shoot Mafia tonight even if we lynch Town. He knows that people like Void, Toch and Haschel are quite-possible Mafia.

I'm thinking over whether to sheep Egg on Titus.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:35 pm

Post by IceGuy »

Vote Count

T S O (1): Haschel Cedricson
Titus (1): Voidedmafia

Not voting (5): Titus, T S O, Tochica, Natirasha, TheGarantula

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

Deadline is October 4th/October 5th, midnight CEST.
Last edited by IceGuy on Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:44 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Unvote

Ugh, now I need to reread pretty much everything.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:51 am

Post by T S O »

Yeah you do or I promise you I'll lynch you.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:17 am

Post by Tochica »

In post 701, T S O wrote:I thought I knew my reads and had this game sorted, but Mutley's flip has meant I have to TOTALLY recalibrate.

I think the WW will shoot Mafia tonight even if we lynch Town. He knows that people like Void, Toch and Haschel are quite-possible Mafia.

I'm thinking over whether to sheep Egg on Titus.
It does feel somewhat convenient titus -ww and egg dying at the back of his post yday. It does boil down to wifom but I am somewhat uneasy.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:20 am

Post by T S O »

Mafia know they have to try to help us today or we go to a situation tomorrow where the WW wins if they stay alive.

Fuck this set-up!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:25 am

Post by Titus »

Great. A vote on me for no reason Voided. I will be reviewing your ISO because I hate reasonless votes, even more so when they are on me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:27 am

Post by Titus »

My gut said Voided is trying to start a train on me because he predicts TSO will sheep Egg. No reason behind it at wll.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
TheGarantula
TheGarantula
Goon
TheGarantula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:02 am

Post by TheGarantula »

I'm V/LA for about 2 days.
MATHEMATICAL!
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:58 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 707, Titus wrote:Great. A vote on me for no reason Voided. I will be reviewing your ISO because I hate reasonless votes, even more so when they are on me.
DId you even read the post where I voted you? I detailed why it's either you or HC.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:00 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

To be a bit more clear, either of you are fine to me as by PoE you both are scum. If I can find hints that point to Haschel being WW more than you then I'll switch my vote to him, but if I cannot or the hints point to you instead, my vote stays.

Not that hard.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:42 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 696, T S O wrote:These are the only things left I can think of that can find the Wolf.
btw, unless you think pjo-WW is bussing Gar-WW, that first quote is kinda out of place since GNR wasn't even a wagon at the time of that vote. (This assumes that you're implying that GNR/I'm the last WW here, anyways).

As for the second quote, I'm not seeing the big contradiction there. Pjo's vote on GNR raises some eyebrows to me when I read back again (and it made me a tad suspicious during the readthrough), but that's in regards to suspecting Pjo, not GNR. If I didn't have the knowledge of what GNR's alignment is due to replacing him I could see why you might think it points to GNR possibly being his partner, but it still feels like a rather weak link.

For the third quote, the two reads that stick out to me the most is the 90% sure scumread on GNR/me and the opposite in regards to TSO. The GNR read looks less like bussing and more like trying to leave a trail to go to, as does the TSO townread. Of course, the fact that I replaced GNR meant that my scenario is true to me points more toward TSO being a possible distanced partner (or something to that effect), but the surety of either read--especially with the knowledge that Pjo wasn't actually masons with TSO--is very disconcerting. I won't deny that if TSO hadn't claimed mason (or been hinted at by Egg) I would've pushed him today.

His two other townreads don't quite set off alarms, though I could see the possibility of him putting his partner in the nullreads (or as his other townreads). The partner being in the nulls appears to be more likely, since there's a greater pool that we'd have to fish in than just looking between the now dead VT-Bo and the still alive unknown Toch.

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:51 am

Post by T S O »

You know what? Before I find WW, I want to confirm my Mafia reads.

IN YOUR NEXT POST, I WANT EVERYONE TO STATE WHO YOU THINK IS MAFIA.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:41 pm

Post by Tochica »

@Titus I think poe vote at this stage is somewhat normal with so high % scum to town ratio. Is voided vote on you really the only thing worth mentioning or do you imply his vote makes you think he may actually be the ww?

I didn't like voided catch up post, I mean it didn't actually look like he really suspected mutley, and the thing he said about mutley looking paranoid I completely disagreed with. Also now looking at Drdo iso he seems to be defending gnr a lot, but actually this doesn't necessarily means partners. In any case I do not think voided is likely ww and I agree with things he is saying today.

Voided what do you think of day 2 drdo posting regardless hc (mainly 405, but all these before that too), more or less likely partners? Also, did you get any insight looking at the night kills or you haven't done that yet? I personally am always careful while considering nks as you never know when its a wifom but if you have any thoughts share them.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:48 pm

Post by IceGuy »

Vote Count

Titus (1): Voidedmafia

Not voting (6): Titus, T S O, Tochica, Natirasha, TheGarantula, Haschel Cedricson

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

Deadline is October 4th/October 5th, midnight CEST.

Natirasha has been prodded.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:45 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

In post 713, T S O wrote:You know what? Before I find WW, I want to confirm my Mafia reads.

IN YOUR NEXT POST, I WANT EVERYONE TO STATE WHO YOU THINK IS MAFIA.
Upon rereading, GNR/Voided is the scummiest player, but Titus is a more probable werewolf, so I'll say Voided is Mafia. Not sure about the partner; no big flags come up on anybody else.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:11 am

Post by Natirasha »

I got prodded. A first for me. How embarassing.

To answer TSO, my reads are kinda wild at the moment--kinda thinking of Haschel+1 for mafia and Voided for werewolf, I guess, but that's my zero-thought. Tochika & Galvantula are the wild cards here and I gueeess I can see them as wolves or something, but not really. I've been on this Haschel train since like day two and I'm not dead yet, which implies to me that he isn't a wolf(I know NKA is silly, work with me). The question from there is "who is Haschel's partner?" I could see an argument for pretty much anyone at this point. I dunno.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:18 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 714, Tochica wrote:Voided what do you think of day 2 drdo posting regard
ing
hc (mainly 405, but all these before that too),
In regards to 405 in particular, I don't really see much in it, partially because I agree with the sentiment in 399 and DrD's 400.

356, though, does raise some suspicions. It sounds too quick to agree with the 4 mislynches thing to be genuine.
In post 714, Tochica wrote:more or less likely partners?
Unless I'm missing something, only 405 and 356 mention DrD or interact with him, and I don't see much that points to partners. I'm looking through Haschel for other hints.
In post 298, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Riggs and DrDolittle are both bothering me because they are both setting themselves up to use a major scumtell, but neither one has actually done it yet.
This reads like soft pushing on both of them without actually putting himself out there for it. Unfortunately...that's really it. I'm not seeing much in regards to interacting with each other or talking about each other. Not a bad setup for distancing from each other (especially considering the mafiaflip from DrD), so there are some points toward HC-mafia, at least enough that I'd call him mafia over Titus.
In post 714, Tochica wrote:Also, did you get any insight looking at the night kills or you haven't done that yet?
Bo doesn't have a lot to go on since any direct reads (minus his read on me) are already dead, so there's not a lot to glean there. the other read that I mainly see from those alive is on Nat, but it ends up as a not-scum read by 264.

Varsoon likewise didn't give me a whole lot, either, especially since Muttley flipped VT. one of his clear reads D2 is that Titus looks to be a townread (based on the "We ride, Titus. We ride" line as he joined the DrD wagon).

Egg was more of a kill based on getting rid of a unified townread that getting rid of someone who was on WW's tail, IMO, so I don't believe that kill would even give anything. So sadly, I wasn't able to get as much as I'd like.

...And I just noticed that there's actually 3 mafia, not 2. <_<. Even so, I don't really want to worry about that 3rd mafia at this point when I both A.) Feel like getting WW is more of a priority, and B.) I don't even know who that 3rd mafia would be.

And to answer TSO's question, Haschel would be one mafia pick.

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:19 am

Post by T S O »

My feeling at the moment is basically that we don't know who the WW is. We have a general pool of scummy players but we can't distinguish who the WW is.

Natirasha/Titus, Egg and Varsoon seemed to trust you, so I guess I will too.

Who are the Mafia?
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:20 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 719, T S O wrote:My feeling at the moment is basically that we don't know who the WW is. We have a general pool of scummy players but we can't distinguish who the WW is.

Natirasha/Titus, Egg and Varsoon seemed to trust you, so I guess I will too.

Who are the Mafia?
Who're you talking to? Me?

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:27 am

Post by T S O »

If your name is Titus, maybe.

What is your reasoning on hasch-maf?
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:33 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 721, T S O wrote:If your name is Titus, maybe.

What is your reasoning on hasch-maf?
You didn't mention or quote Titus. How was I supposed to know?

And read my above posts. I'm not going to re-explain something I just stated.

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:38 am

Post by T S O »

Oh. You see, I was hoping #298 wasn't the crux of your case, because it equally applies to you.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:03 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 723, T S O wrote:Oh. You see, I was hoping #298 wasn't the crux of your case, because it equally applies to you.
GNR, you mean? If you actually mean myself, putting down Haschel as scum (mafia in particular) due to PoE isn't exactly soft pushing, and because the evidence points to him as being mafia rather than WW I don't want to go after him today. Tomorrow, certainly, if we get a WW lynch, but not before.

I'm not going to argue with you over what he has or hasn't done because I'm not GNR, but you're free to either point out why you believe that or direct me to where you've mentioned this before.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”