Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:16 pm

Post by Evil Regals »

Or dopoq for the hammer, but it was so close to DL so maybe not. I have to recheck in the morning to see if someone stayed on Beast after he claimed. He would have known it was a lie and distanced,
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe,
I am
good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.

Alter Ego: Malakittens
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:17 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

^less bullshit speculation

i'll work it out with you guys tomorrow if KX happens to flip SK

because i will unkillable town leader #1 scumhunter
Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:31 pm

Post by Evil Regals »

Not bullshit speculation.

There's a chance I'm up for a NK. Beast was egging for me being lynched and regardless that I know my alignment it doesn't smell like a bus. So I'm giving my reads. Both Marquis & Dopog have high chances of being scum.

Abdel slot is town.
Have
you
I am
good?
you

Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:40 pm

Post by Evil Regals »

Also question for Notscience. In newbie 1407 you correctly read Marquis due to meta. This game currently is it part of his town or scum meta?
Have
you
I am
good?
you

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:10 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

why would anyone NK you?

you are a lame vanilla, arent you?
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon
Location: Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way Galaxy, Sol, Earth

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:43 pm

Post by KX »

Well Metal, based on the lack of you getting killed, the nightkills obviously aren't based on roles, they're based on opinions (on that, somebody should probably check over what the dead have said), so if ER is spot on while you're a while away, then him getting killed would be likely.

Anyway, Marquis, three main things that have seemed kinda off about you are: first the reluctance to vote mafia, iirc you hesitated to vote HD when he appeared as the day 2 lynch until the last second, despite saying you thought he was scum, and the defending of beast early on, followed by not voting him D3 when he was obviously scum. second is with your recent preposition of Cop as the last power role, I really don't see how you could have gotten that, looking at the table it seems clear there were other options, however, if you were SK and so knew all the role in the game, then you could think that with three dead you could finally not have to worry about concealing said knowledge, and accidentally slipped up. tbh, this one is pretty weak, but it followed by meeps's post about role and considering outside of SV for the SK is what really got me thinking on you. final thing is, reading over an iso of you again, the progression of your case against me is really, really strange, starting out with "I don't like KX, here's why" and progressively decreasing until now, when we get to "KX must die and let me hammer." Anyway, tbh, I just don't see how that mindset could be form normally. There are some other things to point out, but I'm tired, and this is a brief overview, will get back later in more detail. A few closing notes though, first, the one problem with Marquis as scum is if you notice, they treat Beast and HD in very different fashions, openly appearing to call the less conspicuous HD scum while taking a less aggressive stance against the more obvious scum beast, which wouldn't make very much sense as scum.

Also, one last thing, on the issue of my supposedly giving up, there's one more thing I forgot to mention, in a game I was previously in, when it looked like I was going to be lynched and having spent days arguing with a few annoying players, I gave up to the point were I self-voted to L-1, and then after things with me died down I even ended up subbing out since said point when I gave up killed my motivation. And all this was as town. Basically, what my point is, is that even if I had given up (which I didn't), you claim it would confirm me as scum, when I've done it as town. So even if my explanation for why saying I gave up was shit wasn't enough, even if you think I'm lying and just don't make any sense, it still wouldn't be scummy.

And, for the love of everything, can
anybody
tell me why I'm scummy.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:53 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

maybe in PM after you flip

mainly its because
1. beast claims your scum

2. you are our only lead on the SK

3. we have quite a few mislynches to spare
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:01 pm

Post by KX »

welp. fuck you too man.

(but srs, hopefully once I'm done looking this thing over, [19 days etc], we'll have something better on the table so I'm not the only lead for scum. and others could help with that effort too, you know.)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:10 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i'm curious as to what you plan to do today, because from the posts i've read so far in this day phase, you don't plan to push your scum reads because nobody agrees with you, so like, what are you going to do?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:16 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

honestly cbf

i just wanna watch some coolstuff

also 7 days night phase was bs but lets hope that doesn't happen again
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:09 am

Post by Marquis »

just lynch it now so we have the irl days carry over to when we actually need them
link in bio
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:12 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

that doesn't even make sense since we could lynch someone any time in the next 5.5 days and get the same amount of extra time (even though 3 weeks is far too long anyway).

chill a bit. wait for replacements to catch up.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:16 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

lets have a popcorn party with our 20 day deadlines yay!!!!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:13 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

@Mod, more chess puzzles, please. this game is boring to read through.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:25 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

15 pages in now

MS
SV

notscience town
yraelz(abdel) town
evil regals town
meeps town?

{marquis, eddiefenix, dopog, KX}
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:40 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

eddiefenix is prob town too
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:50 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

stopping at p31. dopog is prob final mafia. if not dopog, then marquis. fine with a kx lynch today from what i've read so far. might continue reading tomorrow if i can be bothered
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:48 am

Post by notscience »

Not really sure, this playing is different imo

Before it was a stark difference.
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by KX »

@Muffin, I said I don't plan on pushing NotSci. Not that I don't plan on pushing scumreads. In fact, I actually specifically said earlier on that I planned on pushing Marquis. So thanks for reading. And on the subject of NotSci, why do you think he's town?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by notscience »

Because he's not in the subset of (stupid, scum)
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by KX »

oh yeah, and @Marquis, in case you somehow managed to forget both the rules and what happened last day, only a week is carried over at max, so lynching now and lynching in 11 days time gives exactly the same amount of carry over time. asking for a lynch now severely limits the time we have to deliberate and hunt. however, given the current situation of you just saying "KX is scum, don't question" I can see why things like deliberating and scumhunting would seem pointless to you.
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by The Knight-Errant »

In post 1381, Metal Sonic wrote:maybe in PM after you flip
I'm afraid talking to KX about the game outside of the game thread before the game ends would be a violation of rule 7 and site rules.

Vote Count 4.3

KX (3) - Evil Regals, Shattered Viewpoint, Metal Sonic
notscience (1) - zMuffinMan

Not Voting (7) - dopog, notscience, Marquis, meeps, Yraelz, KX, EddieFenix

Countdown:
(expired on 2013-10-03 15:00:00)

11 alive, 6 to lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by KX »

@Mod, shouldn't a living player be allowed to PM a dead player provided that the dead player doesn't say anything back? In that way, no living players receive any additional information or opinions which could influence their play from outside the thread.
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by The Knight-Errant »

Yes, that is okay, I was just skeptical of that being all that would occur.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:06 pm

Post by dopog »

: (
Forgot to say I will be v/la for a bit cause business and other people's dramas and yeah : (

Will get back to this with zeal on wednesday (my time) and will try to post in between.

Byebbbs

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”