Newbie 1435 ~ Game Ovah

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Vote Count 1.14With 9 alive it's 5 votes to lynch.

Voting for:

*JKLM - thenewearth, Z7-852, Yukari [3]
*mathblade -
*Yukari -
*Aeronaut - mathblade [1]
*Thor665 -
*Z7-852 -
*Sakura Hana -
*thenewearth - Thor665, JKLM, Aeronaut [3]
*RachMarie -

Not voting: RachMarie, Sakura Hana [2]

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2013-09-28 17:44:00)
Last edited by Malakittens on Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Yukari
Yukari
Goon
Yukari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by Yukari »

We are still not liking TNE or JKLM. Would be willing to lynch either way.
more coming soon
Yukari
Yukari
Goon
Yukari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by Yukari »

In post 228, JKLM wrote: Yukari:

I'd say null but honestly this kinda reads in a bunch of directions, one of them def being scum. I don't have a good feeling honestly but ill decide what's going on when I do my master posts for each players ISO
Null and possible scum. But you will decide later.
In post 270, Yukari wrote:
In post 269, JKLM wrote:
In post 267, Yukari wrote:One more thing before we have to leave for a bit. We don't really like the scumometer thing for reasons we posted earlier about town lists. Especially the way Z7 used it (listing 8 ppl in order of most scummy/least scummy) because if everyone does this then scum would get a good idea of who is viewed as most town and then Nightkill them.
So I'm not sure where you get this idea that town lists are bad but whatever. I have two questions for you Yukari:
So then we posted this in respons:
In post 282, Yukari wrote:
In post 275, JKLM wrote:You put Sak, TNE, Aeront, and Math as scum.

That leaves me (I've made plenty of posts I will admit), Z7, Sausage, rachmarie, all of which put a very little amount down.

So yes, according to you, EVERYONE who's made a decent amount of posts are scum (except me, which I have no clue as to why IM safe from your scum pile, makes bonkers sense to me).

Scum tend to bit ever read people as town because they want everyone to be lynched. You have one in your town pile and you have NO reasoning as to why, AND you refuse to state reasoning as well.

And you're trying hae to make a case out of silly funny nonsense on page 1 with Sak and TNE, THER ID BITHING THERE THAT IS SCUNMY WHATSOEVER. It's silly banter, perfect for page 1. No misdirection intended, there is no scum behavior in that exchange. Move on.
Did you read our last reply? Obviously there are only 2 scum so they are not all scum, we are merely pointing out that from the time the game started (11 pages of gameplay) all of them have done something which we seemed a lil scummy to us at 1 point or another.. Also we have more than 1 town read just don't care to fully disclose that information for reasons already given. If we really had a strong feeling that Aero is scum then we would not have unvoted him.
We never said that.. We do have town reads and what we said was that those 4 players "have all seemed a lil scummy at one point or other." As in at some point during the last 11 pages. Sakura in particular seems more town now than earlier, though we still think that the way sakura and tne voted/unvoted each other early on seems strange. If either one of them gets lynched and turns out to be scum then we would be very suspicious of the other as being their scumbuddy.
Who do you think is town then?

And what do you suggest we do instead of a list?

Your ISO wasn't on the top I my list but as soon as I do TNEs your next Yukari, there's a lot about your posts that are just bad joo joo on a first read. I'll explain wen I get to your ISO.
If everyone posts on who they think is most town then the scum could make a more informed nightkill. If we were scum we would want to decide our nightkill based on a few things, including who the town considers the best town read, who are the most dangerous scumhunters, and who has the most experience since they could be laying low the first day to observe and not make themselves as much of a nightkill target.

As far as what we would suggest, scumhunting. Can say you think someone is town but prolly not good to reveal all your town reads or who you think is most town. Seems like it would be better to look for scum and post reads on people you think may be scum. Town reads do help find scum due to process of elimination but we think level of town-ness is better kept to ones self.

Would rather not say who all we think is town, but so far tne, aero, math, and sakura (in no particular order) have all seemed a lil scummy at one point or other. Hard to get a read on the less active people, but we will say that after what has happened, though we still are a lil suspicious of aero we think he is leaning towards town.
Sure you will explain the bad joo joo..
In post 271, JKLM wrote:So everyone (except me for some odd reason) is scum or null? You have no town since everyone is either scummy or hasn't made many posts?

That sounds scummy.

Really scummy actually.

I'll do your ISO later.
VOTE: Yukari

Yeah all this going around about Aeront reads off to me as BS, I feel like Yukari is one of the only player to post consistently scummy most of his posts.

More on this later.
Completely twisted our words around here btw. Our actual words should be quoted into this post Mr "Misrep is scummy. Period." guy..
yes yes we are consistently scummy and you will explain why later..
looking at this, you shouldn't really be complaining about ppl voting you with weak case(tne)
In post 274, Yukari wrote:
In post 271, JKLM wrote:So everyone (except me for some odd reason) is scum or null? You have no town since everyone is either scummy or hasn't made many posts?
We never said that.. We do have town reads and what we said was that those 4 players "have all seemed a lil scummy at one point or other." As in at some point during the last 11 pages. Sakura in particular seems more town now than earlier, though we still think that the way sakura and tne voted/unvoted each other early on seems strange. If either one of them gets lynched and turns out to be scum then we would be very suspicious of the other as being their scumbuddy.

That sounds scummy.

Really scummy actually.

I'll do your ISO later.
VOTE: Yukari

Yeah all this going around about Aeront reads off to me as BS, I feel like Yukari is one of the only player to post consistently scummy most of his posts.

More on this later.
In post 273, thenewearth wrote:Fist of all...

Where... Are the scumtells?
What you've been doing is saying how I joke in RVS
But how I said that RVS is NOT Anti-town.
So wanting the town to not have information is not anti-town?

Why?

Because people who vocalize a outward-push on RVS are scum.
People who want to start getting information early on instead of wasting time being random are scum?

Town go out of RVS NATURALLY.
Everyone in the game goes out of RVS(little to no information stage) naturally. It is called gaining information. Being random is not the best way to do that.

WHICH IS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING ALL THE TIME
:roll:

So again...

What scumtells?
One of the biggest atm is how hard it is to get you to simply answer a question.
Oh and again, have you actually read that link we posted yet on the RVS? Pls respond to this instead of laughing, or worming your way around it, or ignoring it, ect.
So we go and explain how that was not what we said but simply how you twisted it around and yet right after that explanation (we think the explanation just got completely ignored or something) you would go and post something like this:

That leaves me (I've made plenty of posts I will admit), Z7, Sausage, rachmarie, all of which put a very little amount down.

So yes, according to you, EVERYONE who's made a decent amount of posts are scum (except me, which I have no clue as to why IM safe from your scum pile, makes bonkers sense to me).

Scum tend to bit ever read people as town because they want everyone to be lynched. You have one in your town pile and you have NO reasoning as to why, AND you refuse to state reasoning as well.

And you're trying hae to make a case out of silly funny nonsense on page 1 with Sak and TNE, THER ID BITHING THERE THAT IS SCUNMY WHATSOEVER. It's silly banter, perfect for page 1. No misdirection intended, there is no scum behavior in that exchange. Move on.
In post 281, JKLM wrote:AERONT:

I've been re reading thru the posts and he's really the first one to jump out as scummy.

Just so many things, and his frigging scum pile is open to the sky, he's ilusive, not REALLY pro town at all. I'd give him a LITTLE wiggle room maybe and not call him Anti town but he sure isn't pro town at all.

I've change my mind I prob will ISO him first because I think he's stupidly scummy in his posts. Or they. Whatever. XD

He also seems to try and point out EVERYTHIG he can as sum, trying to make situations out of nothing, such and such.

I again really don't get the obsession Math.

Although Math if you don't have time for the game tere is no game in asking fr a sub. I think people think you're hardcore lurking right now.
Still waiting to here more about that scum pile open to the sky you have on us btw..

So we replied here:
In post 282, Yukari wrote:

Did you read our last reply? Obviously there are only 2 scum so they are not all scum, we are merely pointing out that from the time the game started (11 pages of gameplay) all of them have done something which we seemed a lil scummy to us at 1 point or another.. Also we have more than 1 town read just don't care to fully disclose that information for reasons already given. If we really had a strong feeling that Aero is scum then we would not have unvoted him.
In post 294, Yukari wrote:
In post 290, thenewearth wrote:In other news

JKLM null-scum
mathblade is lurkscum
Yukari is scum scum
Aeronaut is town
Who dafuq is this sausage boy
Z7 is scum-leaning-town or whatever
Sakura is null
Rach is town

I'll explain when somebody asks
Of course, you would get on just to post a scum/town list without anything to back up your opinions, WHILE completely avoiding every single one of our questions. Could you please answer then or will we have to ask you 5 times over the next few pages just to get you to halfway answer 1 or 2 of them?

In post 292, Z7-852 wrote:I agree with
Yukari
() that voting is important way to give pressure but you shouldn't do it with out a reason. If you just vote saying "you seem scummy" to me it's like voting at random. Always clarify your actions. My reason for finding you scummy isn't based on your logic on RVS but that you use RVS as a argument against someone else. It's called random and that why almost anything happened in RVS can't be used as a valid argument.
Yukari also got oddly martyristic after I casted my vote on her.
That's what we have been saying.. better to post some reason than none when voting, even at the start of the game, instead of being random. "It's called random and that why almost anything happened in RVS can't be used as a valid argument." This really makes us think you haven't read the guide we posted. Really the word random shouldn't be used in RVS, it should be renamed to Low-Information Stage or something. Maybe then ppl wouldn't use the name as an excuse to hide behind randomness.

Also, we think it is kind of strange that you keep agreeing with us and voting for us at the same time.. What exactly was your case again? We also find it very strange that when you voted for us while also saying "It's also weird that she uses term "we" (#267)". So you managed to read our posts throughout the game but somehow didn't notice that we have been referring to ourselves as multiple people until #267? Really?? Almost makes it look like you are voting for us despite having not paid any attention to most of what we have said in this game.

In post 281, JKLM wrote:AERONT:

I've been re reading thru the posts and he's really the first one to jump out as scummy.
Why? Also we are female.

Just so many things, and his frigging scum pile is open to the sky, he's ilusive, not REALLY pro town at all. I'd give him a LITTLE wiggle room maybe and not call him Anti town but he sure isn't pro town at all.
If our scum pile is so huge then perhaps you would care to share some of that with the rest of us? Because so far it looks like most of your case is based on completely twisting our words around and the rest of your case is based on logic we borrowed from a guide. Oh and how are we being ilusive/elusive and yet responding to everything at the same time?

I've change my mind I prob will ISO him first because I think he's stupidly scummy in his posts. Or they. Whatever. XD

He also seems to try and point out EVERYTHIG he can as sum, trying to make situations out of nothing, such and such.
We like to comment on anything that jumps out as scummy, whether we find a particular person to be more scum read or not. We aren't going to avoid mentioning something we view as scummy just cause we have a mostly town or null read on someone. Things add up over time and views may change.

I again really don't get the obsession Math.

Although Math if you don't have time for the game tere is no game in asking fr a sub. I think people think you're hardcore lurking right now.
We reeaally don't like the way JKLM likes to keep completely twisting our words around into things that we never said nor implied. OR how he says there is a huge pile of evidence on us being scum yet keeps that information to himself.
Other notes:
Yeah I'm the tracker. Good job guys.

One free kill for the mafia, woot woot.

Sakura is town, just sayin by the way, since I'm gonna be dead and all.

So try again guys.
In post 371, JKLM wrote:See that was at first though, I made little mention of him later when stuff started to run around.

Misrep is scummy. Period.
So in short, you keep saying you will share your evidence against us later, which later never happens.. and you twisted our words, ignored our explanations and continued twisting the words around.. Oh and not buying the tracker claim, just looks like you are trying not to get lynched mr scum..
Yukari
Yukari
Goon
Yukari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by Yukari »

Think that is pretty much everything you have said about us unless we somehow overlooked something in the iso. Strange how your evidence against us seems to be absent from the isoread.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 378, Yukari wrote:Think that is pretty much everything you have said about us unless we somehow overlooked something in the iso. Strange how your evidence against us seems to be absent from the isoread.
Yea, JKLM never really did have evidence to vote for you with, but neither did TNE. Again, interchangeable.
Yukari
Yukari
Goon
Yukari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Yukari »

seems like the second quote in our iso read got jacked up somehow..
Should have looked more like this:
In post 269, JKLM wrote:
In post 267, Yukari wrote:One more thing before we have to leave for a bit. We don't really like the scumometer thing for reasons we posted earlier about town lists. Especially the way Z7 used it (listing 8 ppl in order of most scummy/least scummy) because if everyone does this then scum would get a good idea of who is viewed as most town and then Nightkill them.
So I'm not sure where you get this idea that town lists are bad but whatever. I have two questions for you Yukari:

Who do you think is town then?

And what do you suggest we do instead of a list?

Your ISO wasn't on the top I my list but as soon as I do TNEs your next Yukari, there's a lot about your posts that are just bad joo joo on a first read. I'll explain wen I get to your ISO.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Does anyone else have opinions? Now is the time
Yukari
Yukari
Goon
Yukari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by Yukari »

Would give more on tne but pretty much posted all we can on him atm. Still stubbornly refusing to release evidence or respond to questioning. All of his cases seem super weak.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

What do you think of TNE?
Yukari
Yukari
Goon
Yukari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by Yukari »

In post 383, Aeronaut wrote:What do you think of TNE?
Our last post pretty much sums up our thoughts atm on tne.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Nevermind, saw what you wrote ^^
Yukari
Yukari
Goon
Yukari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by Yukari »

And not really liking Z7 much either but at least looks like he is trying to post some content which is more than can be said of TNE. Still waiting for reponses to our questions tho which seem to have been ignored..
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Honestly, I did a quick meta check on JK, I just think it's his playstyle. Thats what it seemed like to me, like he has a lot of weird logic.
Yukari
Yukari
Goon
Yukari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by Yukari »

In post 387, Aeronaut wrote:Honestly, I did a quick meta check on JK, I just think it's his playstyle. Thats what it seemed like to me, like he has a lot of weird logic.
Does is meta include twisting ppls words around, then ignoring the persons explanations before continued twisting?
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:17 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 388, Yukari wrote:
In post 387, Aeronaut wrote:Honestly, I did a quick meta check on JK, I just think it's his playstyle. Thats what it seemed like to me, like he has a lot of weird logic.
Does is meta include twisting ppls words around, then ignoring the persons explanations before continued twisting?
A bit.

TNE, if your on, you should really speak up. Or Jk.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 356, Aeronaut wrote: If you were the tracker, why would you play so aggressively?
You are asking the guy you thought was scum why he was playing "aggressive"?
:neutral:
As to your hypocrisy case...he never said he didn't like lists.
He did say he didn't like people leaving too many scum reads open.
You are misrepping him to call him hypocritical. I do not like it, nor do I think it is a good case.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 373, Aeronaut wrote:For those that might be angry that I just ruined your wagon, why don't you take a look at what TNE has actually said this game, and how much she actually has tried to help us. Not much. She refuses to explain her aggression towards Yukari. She votes on the wagon mostly. Just take a look.
:neutral:
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by JKLM »

^thank you.

Also I was playing aggressively to try and avoid mafian suspsicion at night. But OH WELL.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 376, Yukari wrote:We are still not liking TNE or JKLM. Would be willing to lynch either way.
more coming soon
Why are you voting the claimed PR then?
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by JKLM »

Yukari, if you vote TNE, we might have a successful hammer here.

But I know you consider me scummy so whateves, but id definitely consider making a right choice rather than a wrong one here~
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I don't like how the two of you seem to be working together, actually. Thor, you are defending him completely, without a whole lot of time to actually read anything. Seems fishy.
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by JKLM »

In post 395, Aeronaut wrote:I don't like how the two of you seem to be working together, actually. Thor, you are defending him completely, without a whole lot of time to actually read anything. Seems fishy.
To be fair I did that with you Aeront when everyone was thinking you were scummy

Sometimes replacing into a game helps get a clearer viewpoint than others, as you just see everything at face value.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:04 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 396, JKLM wrote:
In post 395, Aeronaut wrote:I don't like how the two of you seem to be working together, actually. Thor, you are defending him completely, without a whole lot of time to actually read anything. Seems fishy.
To be fair I did that with you Aeront when everyone was thinking you were scummy

Sometimes replacing into a game helps get a clearer viewpoint than others, as you just see everything at face value.
Yea. Honestly right now Thor is hurting you chances of looking clean, at least for now. It just seems really off. I don't know why, He's just too confident.
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by JKLM »

In post 394, JKLM wrote:Yukari, if you vote TNE, we might have a successful
WAGON
here.

But I know you consider me scummy so whateves, but id definitely consider making a right choice rather than a wrong one here~
Just thought I should fix that, if TNE turns out to be town i wouldn't e sure who to point

Well I'd have one idea but that's not enough to be a full puzzle sort of thing

P edit:

Confidence isn't good for reads. Just sayin. You will meet some players that exude with narcissism and others that have no self worth whatsoever. Confidence isn't a good trait for role reads.
Yukari
Yukari
Goon
Yukari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by Yukari »

In post 393, Thor665 wrote:
In post 376, Yukari wrote:We are still not liking TNE or JKLM. Would be willing to lynch either way.
more coming soon
Why are you voting the claimed PR then?
Because we think it more likely he is scum than tracker. We also don't like the way he twists words.
And in his own words: "Misrep is scummy. Period."

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”