Mini 1484 - Pick Your Partners (Game Over)

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:08 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 848, Tochica wrote:and mainly that I think it's super unlikely neither you nor hc are mafia so I would understand if you see him as mafia.
hm?
In post 848, Tochica wrote:Also, I actually meant I didn't see how it's gonna give something fruitful.
Ah, understood.

I would still like it if TSO explained exactly what he wished to accomplish with that post and why he thought it would get those results. Just because you're conftown doesn't absolve you of explaining your actions.
In post 848, Tochica wrote:HC, how does this quote points at titus being ww? It feels like you are being deliberately cryptic.
I do agree with this. HC, what in that post of Titus's makes you think he's WW?
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:47 am

Post by T S O »

Actually, it does, and I can still gain use from the test.

Goddamn there are so many people fucking undermining me here.

If Town is lynched today I'd argue WW should go for Mafia. That's me being honest, WW.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:47 am

Post by T S O »

Anyway, I want Bartlet's slot lynched.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:10 am

Post by Titus »

TSO, try again on the case for Bartlet. I'm not seeing it but you were confident and I was wrong on mutley.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:20 am

Post by T S O »

fuck Garantula's 121-131 or so made me think he was WW with Pjovek

but Pjovek misspelled his name and I can't see him being good enough to pull that w/ his partner
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:21 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 851, T S O wrote:Actually, it does
No, it doesn't. You're still a player in this game, your actions still impact how the game plays out. By denying that you don't have to explain anything because "I'm conftown," you attempt to remove yourself from the game in some form and thus attempt to absolve yourself of anything that happens. No player can or should be allowed to do that, and no CONFIRMED TOWNIE should be allowed to do this. While your opinion is the only opinion we can trust to come from a town mindset, that does not mean we have to believe that your way is the way, or that we should only look skin deep at your actions or what you do. I refuse to allow you to claim "I'm conftown" as an excuse to not explain things or expound on thoughts that you have shared, and thus demand that you explain what your point in that post and question posed to me was, if not now then before the lynch/deadline (whichever comes first).
In post 851, T S O wrote:Goddamn there are so many people fucking undermining me here.
How am I undermining you? You've done something that even from a conftown is suspect in regards to how it will advance your reads or discern who might be the last WW/2nd mafia. I believe I've rightfully called you out on it's effectiveness, and there are others who agree. You are still accountable for your actions, and I expect to see that you have properly explained your "test" before the day is over.

Also, why do you want Gar/Bartlet lynched? At the very least we need to hear him out and let him try to produce at least one post of meaningful content.

P-EDIT: I've misspelled town and partner names as scum before. I don't see how that translates to Gar being WW with pjovek?

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:40 am

Post by T S O »

Voided, I have neither the time nor the inclination to do that. If you want, you can vote me.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:29 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 856, T S O wrote:Voided, I have neither the time nor the inclination to do that. If you want, you can vote me.
Nah, its just the inclination that's the problem. Conftown can simply be ignored, yknow, if they aren't helping or showing a genuine interest in aiding the town wincon, and I know how hard it can be to stay in the game as a conftown player. You most certainly have at least half an hour to prepare your reasons for why you did what you did at some point, no? So there's no reason for you to deny us the chance to see just what you were thinking.

And now you're asking me to vote you? Are you trying to bait me into slipping or something?

Mrbartlet
Mrbartlet
Townie
Mrbartlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:42 pm

Post by Mrbartlet »

TSO stop being a self righteous prick. Being conf town doesn't mean everyone should listen to you. Not does it mean you are right. What it means is that we won't be lynching you. I appreciate you want to win and stuff but you haven't been right once here and your play has been bad. Let some good scum hunters work and follow our lead.

I know it is hard being in a game for so long to get blinded by thoughts and be blurred. However as a replacement, this game from the outside is pretty fucking easy. To get the mafia anyway. Natirasha and Haschel are so blindingly the mafia just from that one post. However ill try make some bigger case for you guys at some point.

What do you guys think of tochicas defence of Muttley? Since he flipped town and it did seem he was quite scummy. His white knighting of him is very suspicious. Especially as he seemed to defend the points about him not killing DBK. Probably because he knew Muttley was telling the truth?
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:49 pm

Post by Natirasha »

In post 858, Mrbartlet wrote:Natirasha and Haschel are so blindingly the mafia just from that one post.
Which post? And you're suggesting I've been bussing him since before day 2 ended? Fair enough. Who do you think is the wolf, then?
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Mrbartlet
Mrbartlet
Townie
Mrbartlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:04 pm

Post by Mrbartlet »

Ahh you are going to not read I see.

Post 830 my friend. Calling your buddy useless and going overboard it is literally a thought out post on how to bus and distance as much as possible as he looks like the lynch.

Wolf as you can read I think is between tochica and Titus. I much prefer tochica due to his white knighting
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:11 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 858, Mrbartlet wrote:Natirasha and Haschel are so blindingly the mafia just from that one post
One-post declarations of scumminess that aren't clear-cut scumslips/scumclaims don't really count as cases. Quotes or it ain't true.
In post 860, Mrbartlet wrote:Post 830 my friend. Calling your buddy useless and going overboard it is literally a thought out post on how to bus and distance as much as possible as he looks like the lynch.
Apt observations on the uselessness of a player do not a bus post make.

What makes Nat's annoyance scum annoyed with his partner? Especially since HC should know that he's still got time to turn minds away.

Mrbartlet
Mrbartlet
Townie
Mrbartlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:19 pm

Post by Mrbartlet »

Just from post 830 it's ridicolous. He starts off saying there's three scum undermining us. He's trying to get into our minds that scum isn't him and he's referring to three others. Buddying up to the conf town cos his opinion is the one he trusts most. Yeah right TSO hasn't done great for it to be amazingly trust worthy.

Then you get the next line where his hard bussing is about to start to get as much distance for tomorrow if Haschel is lynched. Then there's his 845 calling Haschel a gimme. Yet before post 830 on this day he hasn't really mentioned this before. He has mentioned Haschel as mafia a few times but never really pushed through and only when needed. Ill quote it up a bit later
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:30 pm

Post by Natirasha »

In post 860, Mrbartlet wrote:Ahh you are going to not read I see.

Post 830 my friend. Calling your buddy useless and going overboard it is literally a thought out post on how to bus and distance as much as possible as he looks like the lynch.

Wolf as you can read I think is between tochica and Titus. I much prefer tochica due to his white knighting
? You never mentioned what post made it 'blindingly obvious', and I wanted to make sure we were on the same page in saying that you think Tochika is the wolf. Do you want to lynch wolf or mafia today? Do you think it matters?

EBWOP: I've been calling Haschel mafia since at the very latest, DrDolittle's flip. Day three we were more focused on killing wolves, I would have gladly focused on Haschel if I thought he was a wolf.
Mrbartlet
Mrbartlet
Townie
Mrbartlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:40 pm

Post by Mrbartlet »

Personally I think wolf is best to hit. As it means tomorrow we have out conf town alive.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:09 am

Post by Titus »

We should just focus on scum. I'd rather take out the nearly certain scum player and have a chance that the ww shoots a mafia or tries to rather than risk mislynching. There's always a chance the wolf thinks TSO has the game wrong and keeps him alive (or wants to give that appearance and keeps him alive).
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:38 am

Post by Tochica »

Mrb, I obviously disagree with you mutley did not seem quite scummy at all. He seemed like someone who accepted he was getting lynched yet he kept on giving his thoughts so they can be used after he dies. He also didn't respond to bullying. Also, the case on him was highly one dimensional and only relying on nks, which only made sense from wiofm perspective.

Do you suspect Nat and HC independently or really it's solely this one post?

Nat, it seems you've missed Mrb's first post it's on the previous page.

Also, does the forum skin/appearance looks weird to you all?
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:40 am

Post by Tochica »

Nvm, it seems to have fixed itself on refresh.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:45 am

Post by Natirasha »

I did miss that post.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:47 am

Post by IceGuy »

Vote Count

Haschel Cedricson (2): Titus, Tochica
Mrbartlet (2): Natirasha, T S O

Titus (1): Haschel Cedricson
Natirasha (1): Voidedmafia

Not voting (1): Mrbartlet

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

Deadline is October 4th/October 5th, midnight CEST.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:02 am

Post by T S O »

In post 862, Mrbartlet wrote:Just from post 830 it's ridicolous. He starts off saying there's three scum undermining us. He's trying to get into our minds that scum isn't him and he's referring to three others. Buddying up to the conf town cos his opinion is the one he trusts most. Yeah right TSO hasn't done great for it to be amazingly trust worthy.

Then you get the next line where his hard bussing is about to start to get as much distance for tomorrow if Haschel is lynched. Then there's his 845 calling Haschel a gimme. Yet before post 830 on this day he hasn't really mentioned this before. He has mentioned Haschel as mafia a few times but never really pushed through and only when needed. Ill quote it up a bit later
2/3 isn't a bad ratio. I'll admit the Mutley kill rocked my world but it's been hard when strong Town players who I thought was Town persistently die. My play hasn't been that bad. On that note, I looked at your Nati-HC case and I wasn't convinced at all.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:06 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 862, Mrbartlet wrote:He starts off saying there's three scum undermining us
Which is true.
In post 862, Mrbartlet wrote:He's trying to get into our minds that scum isn't him and he's referring to three others.
I fail to see this in that particular sentence. Looks more like you're reading too much into it.
In post 862, Mrbartlet wrote:Buddying up to the conf town cos his opinion is the one he trusts most. Yeah right TSO hasn't done great for it to be amazingly trust worthy.
How is any different from when I've said that TSO's opinion is the one I would trust the most?
In post 862, Mrbartlet wrote:Then there's his 845 calling Haschel a gimme.
Do you believe HC is not a gimme kill tomorrow if we lynch WW today? And again, what makes Nat saying this any different from the rest of us who have already agreed that HC dies tomorrow?
In post 865, Titus wrote:There's always a chance the wolf thinks TSO has the game wrong and keeps him alive (or wants to give that appearance and keeps him alive).
I would think that the better play would be to get rid of someone who town absolutely won't lynch than bank on TSO being wrong. TSO's being kinda stupid right now, but he's not a VI. Unless the WW is someone who is ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE that he/she's not under TSO's radar and won't be for the next 1-2 days, I'm nearly 100% positive TSO's gonna be the kill.

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:40 am

Post by T S O »

WW killing me makes no sense if Town is lynched today. WW should only theoretically kill me if Mafia are lynched. Let me see.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:42 am

Post by T S O »

Town lynch and me dead makes it 2-2-1 to Town. In that case a WW lynch is an insta-lose for Town. WW killing Mafia makes it 3-1-1 which is better odds for them.

Yeah, that's right. If WW gets outta here with a Town lynch and they hit Mafia they're essentially home.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:48 am

Post by T S O »

WW MUST DIE.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”