Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:30 am

Post by Majiffy »

Oh so "poke him with a stick" is why I have a wagon on me.

Fucking dolts.
In post 94, waynegg wrote:no lynch is like the worst idea ever. i'd prefer a possibility of killing scum. so lets try hard to find them. but even if someone dies who isn't scum as long as its not a PR It helps town up the odds.

but even if someone dies who isn't scum as long as its not a PR It helps town up the odds.

but even if someone dies who isn't scum It helps town up the odds.

but even if someone dies who isn't scum It helps

if someone dies who isn't scum It helps

It helps
You are legitimately a fucking moron, aren't you?
In post 110, Belisarius wrote:This is the shittest reason for voting someone I've ever read.

VOTE: waynegg
Dumb doesn't mean scum. Besides, Levi actually looks kinda scummy.
In post 130, Majiffy wrote:
In post 105, pieguyn wrote:Majiffy, Yrealz, Kise, dopog get in here and post plz
woteva, woteva, i do wot i want!

Have we left RVS yet? And by that, I mean are we done squabbling about bullshit regarding the essentially-useless-until-near-LYLO RVS votes and wagons?
It should be noted that when I made this post, you still hadn't gotten out of aforementioned stage.
In post 132, kanyeknowsbest wrote:whats with the insistence by bad players to not read the thread, ask if were out of rvs yet and refuse to participate until satisfied that we in fact are?
SMD.
In post 271, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 270, Majiffy wrote:What have I done that is scummy?
This.
You're a better player than this, Nacho.

Also why do you feel like you're playing ScumLurkCho rather than TownAsFuckCho?
In post 272, leviathan93 wrote:1) its making you post, even if its not the cause and you were going to post anyway, at least you are which works for me.
2) it doesn't stop you from being scum even if its a shitty reason.
3) why would I check ALL your posts? just because you decrease in every game doesn't necessarily mean much. =P oh you are busy? good for you, so am I. I was unaware, so all I see is not posting. =P i still try to stay updated and post as much as I can. Claim V/LA or whatnot. first i am aware you were busy.
4) i know why i'm voting you, or was voting you UNVOTE: I'm kind of satisfied now as long as more posts comes out of you. =)
5) lack of content IS and most DEFINITELY can be a scum read or interpreted as one. =P
1) No, my having free time is why I'm posting.
2) It also doesn't make me scum, and potentially makes others scum for said shitty reasons.
3) All you have to do is click my name and see pretty easily that I've made all of about 10 posts in the past week or so. Also the rest of your snarky response reads an awful lot like scum trying to play off their shitty deflection as a not so shitty deflection.
4) Lol. Just lol.
5) ... No. No it can't. If you think it can, you should go back to EM. That's about the only place that is a relevant tell.
In post 273, talah wrote:When will you be caught up then? Because first you express pleasure that the game isn't moving at breakneck speed, and then you say you haven't made enough posts (and in fact that the game's not far enough in) to be called scummy yet. Are we going to crucify those who *have* posted content? Or are we going to wagon up on those who haven't?

Well hey, I don't know if you're scummy or not but this is a decent way to find out.
I would have probably replaced out if this game was approaching 20 pages by now. This is the first I've been able to make a post not on my phone in this thread.

I don't think I'll ever utter the phrase "I haven't made enough posts". What I
did
say is that lack of content in 3 posts by page 11 isn't scummy, and is in fact a scummy (or at least dummy) reason to be voting someone.

I think you should be lynching based on scummy behavior, not based on amount or frequency of content. Doing otherwise is just bad play.

What have you found out?
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:32 am

Post by Majiffy »

Town
{
kanye, wayne, Beli, Nati,
Kalimar, Pere, Matias, talah}

Scum
{
DeasVail,
Mastin,
Levi, pieguyn,
Empking, Nacho
}

Bolded are stronger, italicized are weaker.
I'm fine with lynching any of the bolded scumreads immediately or as soon as humanly possible.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:43 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Could you explain your reads on DV, pieguy and wayne?

Your quote on wayne looks like you didnt like his reasoning.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:47 am

Post by Natirasha »

K so VOTE: Empking. You still with me, telah? I wanna kinda push this guy a bit now.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:49 am

Post by talah »

What's your scumread on pieguyn about? I happen to have him in my townbloc for an early town read of obvtown Matias.

I haven't quite learned much yet but I will reflect on it. I gotsa go to work now so no time to unvote, sorreh.

ed: oh well maybe I do have a moment.

VOTE: Empking
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:58 am

Post by Natirasha »

pieguy is pretty town, so I do wanna know what jiffy's thinking there though. DeasVail's in my nullish-town too.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

the more i look, the more i realize that the name pieguyn is actually really clever.

but that is irrelevant.

VOTE: Empking
Sheeping Nats to see what he can conjure up.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 279, talah wrote:What's your scumread on pieguyn about? I happen to have him in my townbloc for an early town read of obvtown Matias.
Because scum never do that for town cred... Or for that matter call that scum obvtown for the early town "read"...

And peeps wonder why I think you're scum :facepalm:
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 270, Majiffy wrote:Lets put it this way; to the 9 or whatever people voting me: What have I done that is
scummy?
Lack of townposting.

Hell, I'm more town with minimalistic posting than you. That's problematic.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 275, Majiffy wrote:Also why do you feel like you're playing ScumLurkCho rather than TownAsFuckCho?
Irony.
(But valid point.)

Satisfied
for now
; expecting more Majiffy posting later.

Vote: DeasVail.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Empking wagon looks worrisome. He's not a townread, but
also
not a scumread; wagon looks fairly baseless.
Explain?
My academy.
Agnigi
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Little presence. Didn't like the Sakura vote, although he followed it up with reasoning. Mostly the whole "little presence" thing.

Why DeasVail?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by Empking »

I doubt Majiffy is scum. I'm not scum, and if talah and Nat are going to baselessly wagon someone can they put pressure on Beli or Sak, please.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 286, Natirasha wrote:Why DeasVail?
In post 255, mastin2 wrote:DV's posting looks town; DV is scum. ;)
(Real reason:
Look shallow and calculated.
)
(Mostly gut. :/)
My academy.
Agnigi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by Empking »

Nat: If you're going for little presence (and Maj -> me suggests that). Isn't dopog conspicuous the most likely suspect, why haven't you looked at him?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by Kdub »

Day 1 - Vote Count #10

DrDolittle (0)
-
kanyeknowsbest (0)
-
Belisarius (1)
- Kalimar
waynegg (0)
-
pieguyn (1)
- Belisarius
AGar (0)
-
PeregrineV (0)
-
leviathan93 (0)
-
Kise (0)
-
Empking (4)
- dopog, Natirasha, talah, DrDolittle
Majiffy (5)
- DeasVail, AGar, PeregrineV, NachoKoopa, Sakura Hana
dopog (0)
-
Sakura Hana (3)
- Matias, kanyeknowsbest, Empking
NachoKoopa (0)
-
DeasVail (1)
- mastin2
Matias (0)
-
Mac (0)
-
talah (1)
- waynegg
Natirasha (0)
-
mastin2 (0)
-
Kalimar (1)
- pieguyn
No lynch (0)
-
Not voting (4)
- Kise, Majiffy, Mac, leviathan93

21 votes available
11 votes needed to lynch

V/LA: Mac (9/30), Sakura Hana (9/30), Kalimar (10/2)

Deadline: (expired on 2013-10-18 12:44:27)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Because I expect him to be replaced, mostly. You're also a player I have a modicrum of respect for, so you should have presence.

Your answers, though, have been acceptable at this early stage. Welcome to the team, Empking.

VOTE: Koopa. Why do i feel like Feirei is dragging you down, Nacho?
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by talah »

VOTE: NachoKoopa

Nominate
Nati
for townbloc. Comfortable in his own skin and pressuring players who definitely need pressuring. Asking the right kind of questions.

talah -
Yes

Matias - y/n?
pieguyn - y/n?
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

@majiffy

ahh an arguer we got here. =)

saying its bad play is a matter of opinion not fact. you don't like that reason? ok then. =P but theres a perfectly reasonable explanation behind it. you could tunnel someone and find shittier reasons then that for someone being scum. =P

but I bet arguments could be made for every player in this game as to why they would be considered town or why they would be considered scum. the point of the game is to find which ones are the best. Its still earlier on in the game. Day 1 is the hardest in my view because there are no solid facts yet (aka a night kill/night things happening). In my opinion pretty much anyone can die day 1 and I wouldn't really care.

I'd prefer it be scum because i'm on town's side, and only I know and scum know that for certain. but as everyone knows every kill gives possible information to town to win the game which is my win personal win condition. =)
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 270, Majiffy wrote:What have I done that is scummy?
You came in, made an offhand snide remark about how we should summon you when we were out of RVS when we clearly were, and went back to your regularly scheduled programming of nothing. If you are working those hours (and I'm not challenging that, I know what a bitch graveyard is), then your posting should be practically shitting gold. You should make the most of the opportunities you are getting to post.

Follow up has been better, but don't get indignant because
you
don't understand the wagon on you.

UNVOTE:
In post 255, mastin2 wrote:Alignment will be indicated with time via reads.
Fair enough.

VOTE: leviathan93

[insert rhetoric of choice here]
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:19 pm

Post by pieguyn »

unvote vote: NachoKoopa

I have some ideas, but I wanna wait a bit before revealing them :>
AGar wrote:You came in, made an offhand snide remark about how we should summon you when we were out of RVS when we clearly were, and went back to your regularly scheduled programming of nothing. If you are working those hours (and I'm not challenging that, I know what a bitch graveyard is), then your posting should be practically shitting gold. You should make the most of the opportunities you are getting to post.
did you thoroughly read Majiffy's post
Natirasha wrote:Your answers, though, have been acceptable at this early stage. Welcome to the team, Empking.
why do you think his answers are acceptable?
Empking wrote:I doubt Majiffy is scum. I'm not scum, and if talah and Nat are going to baselessly wagon someone can they put pressure on Beli or Sak, please.
Empking wrote:Nat: If you're going for little presence (and Maj -> me suggests that). Isn't dopog conspicuous the most likely suspect, why haven't you looked at him?
anything else you have to say? I find it so weird how you just seem to redirect attention onto others without posting much else = =

also answer my question plz, especially now that you apparently wanna pressure Sakura more
talah wrote:VOTE: NachoKoopa

Nominate
Nati
for townbloc. Comfortable in his own skin and pressuring players who definitely need pressuring. Asking the right kind of questions.

talah -
Yes

Matias - y/n?
pieguyn - y/n?
I say yes for now. I like his recent posts a lot ww still wanna know his recent thoughts on Empking tho
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:05 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 287, Empking wrote:I doubt Majiffy is scum. I'm not scum, and if talah and Nat are going to baselessly wagon someone can they put pressure on Beli or Sak, please.
empking, I don't think you're scum, but what's the point of a post like this? =/ mainly the first part of the second sentence. who's gonna believe that? what does you not being scum have to do with Majiffy not being scum? referencing both your alignments together seems scummy to me because only scum know other people's alignments.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:08 pm

Post by talah »

^ heh, nice. No doubt you're town now, I'm glad that my townread on you is correct :)

Your deflection comment on Empking occurred to me as well. I guess what I've learned about Empking, is that he responds well to pressure, so if he's not contributing, he definitely should be wagoned, preferably baselessly.

Although if one *really* wanted a base at this point - it's interesting that the deflection is onto the other player I named as a possible wagon (Beli), onto Sakura (current wagonbait), references Majiffy's indignance to support 'baseless wagon = bad' (where it's not, it gives some great feedback and analysis as long as it's not quickhammered - which as an aside I was slightly interested that Majiffy almost got to L-1), and then adds a lurker who I can't even remember a post from (dopog) as alternatives.

I mean, that's some pretty solid deflection.

I think I understand Nati's rationale on the jump but I'll leave that to him - and wait for Matias' feedback on an official induction given your slight hesitation (which is fine).

---

I wouldn't be inclined to wagon Sakura - at this stage. She will need pressure at some point but might be easier to read through encouragement and watching changes of attitudes, votes, etc. I don't think we'll get anything useful from her if she's the major L-1 wagon.

I'm actually interested to know what kainwest thinks of the alternate townbloc / wagoning strategy right now. He's a pretty good player from what I've read and I think I'll recognise a faulty or false opinion, terse as the feedback may be.

kayne - that's a challenge.

k - Also do you think waynegg's trolling or showing signs of scum? Emp?
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:10 pm

Post by talah »

In post 297, talah wrote:^ heh, nice. No doubt you're town now, I'm glad that my townread on you is correct :)
^^^ That in response to pieguy, btw. I ain't got a read on you yet leviathan, ehh tending nicely consistent but y'know.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:37 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

yo agar leviatan is like 100% town.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”